Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not breaking eye contact, I leaned in and licked firmly up her slit. Her eyes widened and she moaned in a gasping desperate voice. As her flavor flushed over my tongue, I sighed, exhaling across her womanhood while my tongue swirled between her lips.

"Oh yes, BB," she whimpered.

I continued to devour her, in awe of those nipples as I looked up her belly, nose buried in her bush.

Her hips rolled, sending a wave of excitement through me. The way her body moved triggered a primal lust in me that made me lose myself. Her taste, her heat, her silky skin had my body ablaze. Her eyes burned through me with carnivorous hunger as she gazed down at me.

I picked up my pace and she groaned louder and louder, before pulling me off. I didn't get it, why was she tormenting herself, I wanted nothing more than to feel the rush of cum on my face as I brought her to climax, but she stopped me short.

"I have a surprise for you, BB," she said, as she reached into the goodie bag and pulled out a new toy. It was a double-headed, bright-pink dildo, with two cocks at about a thirty-degree angle to one another. One about five inches long and the other six or so.

"I promise this will scratch that itch, my pet." She lay back on the bed and curled her finger in the come-hither gesture. I obeyed and crawled on top of her again. Her lips parted to receive my kiss and I obliged, kissing her long and deep.

Her arms wrapped around me, and we kissed for several minutes before she rolled me onto my back and straddled me. Then she picked her toy off the bed and smiled down at me, as she moved the shorter cock head to my lips.

I opened, letting my lips cling to the cock, as she twisted it slowly into my mouth with the longer cock turned toward my left cheek.

"That's it, my hungry little slut, suck that cock like you did Eddie's that night I watched you."

That night seemed so long ago. It had faded in my mind like a bad dream. I was in shock that evening, as she manipulated me into performing like a paid whore for her amusement. One of the toughest parts of recalling that night, was knowing, that I was the most excited I had ever been sucking my husband's cock. And despite the humiliation of it all, I remembered pointing my naked ass toward the closet so she could get a better view, while she watched me do it.

It did not escape me that she referred to Edmond as Eddie. His head would explode if she ever did that to his face. Nonetheless, I sucked the cock, knowing she would be using it on me very soon.

She grinned, as I moaned on the cock and sucked it hard. "You liked me watching, didn't you?"

I whined and nodded as my pussy tingled mercilessly.

"I'm going to need you to be a good slut for Eddie, too. We can't have him getting suspicious. I'm going to have to watch and make sure you do as you are told to satisfy him. Understood, BB?"

"Es iss arria," I replied, with her dick in my mouth.

"Oh that's it, sweetie, get it good and wet." She rose up off of me, still straddling me. "Good girl. Now put that end inside me nice and slow."

She handed it to me, holding the base and I gripped the larger dick with one hand and guided her end in with the other, twisting it back and forth as it spread her labia.

"Oh yeah," she sighed. Once it was all in, I gripped the cock with both hands and began sliding it in and out. She bounced in rhythm with me and moaned her excitement. I responded by moving faster and harder.

The dildo sloshed in her wetness as the pace quickened. I had felt a button on the base covered by a flexible membrane and pushed it, causing the dildo to rev into action.

"Huh! Oh shit, BB. That's..." She exhaled heavily and tried to talk, but each time her mouth opened, she would stop, moan or grunt, unable to finish her thought. However, her eyes never left mine.

I fucked her with the dildo and wondered when she might stop me, but she seemed almost paralyzed. Her whines became louder and more desperate, as I sensed her climax approaching.

Pleasing the woman, that I watched use me like a plaything, and control two other women as easily as she did me, gave me such a feeling of power, it was remarkable. I jerked the dildo harder and faster, as her brown eyes never left mine.

I moaned along with her, almost feeling it with her. My own mouth hung wide open and as the climax hit, she fell forward catching herself by pinning my shoulders to the bed. But I continued to jerk the dildo wanting to make her climax last as long as possible, knowing I would soon be on the receiving end.

Finally, she gripped my arm, signaling she was done. I released the cock, and she collapsed on top of me with her face buried in my neck panting heavily. "Damn, BB." She sighed, as she reached down between her legs and turned the vibrator off.

She collected herself with the cock pressed between us. When she regained her breath, she rose back up riding me again. She gripped my tits and began rubbing them as she smiled down. "Do you have an itch, BB?"

"Oh, God yes. Please help me with it, Miss Maria," I teased, and she reached for the lilac lube.

She squeezed it out and rubbed it on the dildo and then spread the rest on my pussy. "I've got a new treatment plan for you."

I gasped, as she lowered down and kissed me, while aligning the dildo for penetration. I quickly reached down to help guide it in, and she slowly pressed and retreated, easing it inside me.

She was so warm and soft against my skin and filled me so gently, she was like a different person. Her tongue probed my mouth as she slowly made love to me. I whimpered as she penetrated me all the way. The feeling reminded me of my wedding night as Edmond and I consummated our marriage. Butterflies in my tummy, heart racing and passions overflowing.

Our heads rolled as our kisses heated up. My hands caressed her back and ass, pulling her close. When she moved to kiss my neck I moaned my approval, echoing through the room.

She whispered, "I don't see the need for the vibrator, do you?"

She was right. With our bodies pressed together and a hand on her ass, I felt the sensual roll of her hips as the cock slid in and out. My moans intensified, confirming my agreement as my fingers clenched her ass cheeks.

With each push, I yelled out gripping her ass tighter. After a few moments she rose to a push up position smiling down at me. "I love this, BB. It feels so good inside me."

My mouth hung open as I moaned louder and louder, nodding that I agreed. "Oh God, Miss Maria, I love feeling you inside of me, ah!"

She dropped her head and thrusted her tongue in my mouth, as we kissed passionately. When our breasts touched, she hunched her back and let our nipples dance together. She knew every button to push, and I found myself quickly moving toward another climax.

"Oh Maria..." I whimpered, as my arm wrapped around her back and pulled her firmly against me. Then I pulled my knees up and I wrapped my legs around her. That angle made the cock hit home and I came loudly and intensely.

She kissed my neck, as I rolled my head back and sang in climactic bliss. Her hips maintained their rhythmic roll as she whispered, "Oh, yes come for me, BB."

"Oh fu...Uh!" My high-pitched moans echoed through the room, as she milked my climax for all she could.

When it passed, she slowed, maintaining a deliberate motion in and out, then finally withdrew. I gripped her face and kissed her deeply. "Oh God, thank you, Miss Maria."

"You're so welcome, my pet, but we have only just begun." She rolled off and stood next to the bed. "I just fucked you like a lady. Now it's time to fuck you like a slut, don't you think?" she asked sweetly and pulled a strap from the bag. We'll need a little reinforcement for this round. Hands and knees, come here, please." She removed the riding crop from the bag and laid it on the bed.

I did as commanded-- excited, and afraid-- at the same time. I stopped in front of her, and she slipped a ring over the cock and pushed it onto the base. "Strap it in, please. Oh wait, should we have April here for this, BB?"

I froze, unsure what to do or how to react. We had just been so intimate and special. Was this some kind of trap?

"Come on now, BB. You clearly liked her watching and lusting after you."

Part of me wanted it, yes, but I was wet and ready to be fucked hard... "I'd rather you fuck me hard right now please, Miss Maria. Just the two..."

"Whoa, my little slut. Clearly, you forgot who decides when you cum. Let me demonstrate once again who's in control. Strap me!"

She leaned over and dialed the front desk and waited for me to strap on the dildo.

"Hi, this is room 312, can you please put April on." I heard a reply but could not understand. "Okay, hurry please."

I figured out the strap that went up and around the waist and attached it to her. I kissed her belly as I buckled it. "That's a good girl," she said sweetly. "A yes...What? busy? You tell her this is Miss Maria, and we have issues with this room. If she's not on the phone in thirty seconds, I will post pictures of this shit all over the internet. Clock's ticking!"

I looked up at her, and she smiled sweetly. Then her eyes widened as if she wanted something. I forgot the other straps and quickly went back to work. I struggled to figure it out, but took it around the front of her thigh, back through her legs and attached it.

"Hello April, glad you could clear your busy fucking schedule. Come to the room, please. We need you to see something, and then we're going to need you to take us on a little shopping trip before the spa..."

She slapped my hands away and gave me the one-minute finger gesture.

"Uber? You're my fucking Uber, errand girl, and whatever the fuck else I need today. Get that tight, little ass here now. Did you ditch the panties? Good girl. You have one minute." She hung up.

"BB, honey, between my legs and then around."

"Thank you, Miss Maria," I said politely, not wanting to upset her further. It did fit better that way.

When I got her strapped, there was a knock. "Come in, please!" she yelled. "BB, lube up your cuntifier please, both itch meds."

"How can I help you, Ms. Maria," asked April.

April wore a dark, knee-length skirt and matching blazer, over a white button-down blouse. Both she and Maria, seemed oblivious to the fact Maria was naked with a six-inch strap-on protruding from her cunt.

"That's a much better response than having your lacky try to tell me you're busy. Nonetheless, there are lessons to be learned today for both of you. April, put the chair there at the foot of the bed again. Then knees on the chair ass towards us."

I sat on the bed and lubed the probes of the 'cuntifier'. It seemed April was going to be the recipient of that devious toy. Maria picked up the lubes and turned toward her.

"Hike your skirt and stick out that sweet little ass. Doesn't she have just the cutest little ass, BB?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," I agreed, a little too enthusiastically.

"Her whole ass is smaller than one of your bubble-butt cheeks. Wiggle that ass like a boyfriend-stealing slut, April," she said in a strangely calm voice.

I watched as she squirted the lilac lube in her hand and took one stroke up April's slit the slid two fingers into her pussy. "Stick that ass out more, please. It's hard to believe a backstabbing little whore has such a nice ass. Bring that down here, BB."

As I crawled to the foot of the bed, she dripped rose lube down April's ass crack and jammed two fingers into her asshole. April let out a squeak of pain, but seemed to recover quickly and moved her knees to the edges of the seat to spread herself open a little more.

I held the dildo, as Maria continued working both holes with two lubed fingers. April began to rock her hips and breathe more frantically. "You love this, don't you, April."

"Yes, Maria!" she said, sounding hopeful Maria might follow through.

"Last night taught you that you like it in the ass, huh?"

"Yes, please, Miss Maria."

"You want me to make you come, don't you, April?"

"Yes, please, Miss Maria."

"Do you deserve it, bitch?"

"No but..." April stopped short, knowing how this would not end well. But Maria continued.

"Does Seth get you this fucking horny, bitch?"

"No, Miss Maria."

"If you do what your told today, I just might make you come."

"Yes, please, Miss Maria."

I watched as her ass and pussy clung to Maria's fingers, jealous that Maria was giving her attention. It hit me that I wanted to be Maria and April at the same time! Maria had really turned me into an insatiable slut. Waiting for the strap-on seemed too long, I was ready to rub myself off, just watching. Suddenly, the flashbacks of all the times I masturbated trying to suppress her control over me, came rushing back.

April's admission that Seth could not satisfy her and her promise to obey was a trigger, and Maria stopped cold. April whined and shoved her ass in the air with both holes gaping.

"Stay right there, April!" she commanded, as she reached for the infamous cuntifier. April continued to wiggle her ass, begging for the fingers back. "It's a good thing you lent her your itch meds, BB. I think April's got that same itch she just can't seem to scratch."

She pressed the dildo to April and wriggled it in quickly. Then she tapped her phone and turned the cuntifier on low. I stared at April's haunches, with the toy vibrating inside her. "You do not come until I tell you, April. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Maria," she gasped, as the toy buzzed inside her.

"You may sit, April," said Maria, as she walked over and stood behind me. "Bring that ass to me, BB."

I did as commanded. As I moved toward her, she picked up the phone, tapped the screen and then sat it back down. I pointed my ass to her, knees spread and pussy throbbing. We were sideways to April, who watched hungrily.

Maria stepped in and leaned over me, positioning the dildo head between my legs and released it, so that its length pressed against my slit and began to slowly rub it between my swollen pussy lips. I moaned as the hard rubber slid against me and I felt the cock vibrating. The tension of the strap-on held it very firmly against me.

"April, you took so long to get your ass up here, you may have to wet BB's pussy for her," said Maria, as she rubbed me with the cock.

"Yes, Miss Maria," replied April, eagerly.

I couldn't help but groan at the thought of April's tongue wetting me.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, slut!" she said, as the riding crop nipped my ass.

I wasn't sure how to respond but shook my head.

"Are you lying to me, BB!" Another whack of the riding crop.

"Yes, Miss Maria," I replied, wondering how I'd gotten to the point of liking the mix of pleasure and pain. But it was clear, she was a master of giving just a little sting with the crop.

"You, skanky little slut! You wanna fuck the bitch that took my boyfriend!" Another nip from the crop.

"I'm sorry, Miss Maria," I replied, in unison with April, even though Maria was the one that made me taste April the night before.

"Do you wanna lick my pet's pussy and wet her for me, April, you, backstabbing little skank?"

She hesitated before stammering, "Y-y-yes, Miss Maria."

The vibrating cock continued to rub me from clit to taint, causing my pussy to gush. I could feel my juices coating the dildo when the crop stung my ass again. "What a little slut you are, BB. Getting your slut juices all over my cock. So sorry, April, I guess the horny little bitch won't need your help after all, will you, skank!" She swatted again for emphasis.

"No, Miss Maria, you make me so wet!"

I looked toward April, who was grinding herself on her chair, forcing the toy in deeper, and looking disappointed.

"What is it you need, BB?"

"I need you to fuck me while she watches!" I panted. "It feels so good. Please put it in me hard."

"Do you think you deserve it, BB?"

I wanted to scream, 'Yes! You've teased me and taunted me, and I deserve to get what I want!' but instead, I gave the answer she wanted. "No, I don't, but please, punish me with your cock, Miss Maria."

She stopped moving her hips and I began rocking my body, rubbing myself against the cock. April whimpered as she stared at my tits rocking, while I tried to get off on the dildo. Her face was so hungry and desperate, she was sending me over the edge.

"Don't you dare come, April," she said, before delivering another slap to my ass with the crop. "Look at you, making your tits bounce for April. You like her drooling over your bimbo boobs, don't you, BB?"

"Oh my God, Miss Maria. Please, can I come? I need to come!" I begged, wanting to come in front of April, knowing she could not.

"You already came this morning..." slap! "What a fucking slut! You, like to be punished..." slap!

She knew how to push every button, even buttons I didn't know I had. She delivered measured little stings of pain that seemed to reverberate through my clit. And the degrading words only made me want her more.

Once again, she stopped all motion, and I rubbed myself frantically against it.

"I'm gonna come! I can't stop!"

She yanked it away, as I was just on the edge.

"Please, Miss Maria!" I squealed.

"Who decides when you come, BB?"

"You do, Miss Maria." I almost sounded like I was crying.

She turned to April. "Look at the boyfriend stealer. Do you wanna go home and let Seth fuck the horny out of you, slut?"

She barked out in anger and frustration. "Yes, please! Let me go take a real cock, and end this pathetic..."

"Go April! Go and fuck your husband. You're free to go!" Maria barked back louder.

Her eyes widened as she saw an end to her frustration, while Maria pulled the dildo down and put it back against me, proceeding like April didn't matter.

"If you go, that's it. No more videos, no more coming like a whore. No more eating my cunt 'til I come in your mouth."

For emphasis, she turned the cuntifier up and April grunted, eyes closing. She moaned and gasped, quickly moving toward climax, unable to stop herself. Then, in Maria fashion, she Maria turned it off.

"You're free to go. Have a nice life with Seth. I forgive you and won't bother you anymore. Please leave her cuntifier, BB would never forgive me for giving it away."

In my mind, I thought, please take that monstrous thing. It was terrifying how that thing overpowered my senses. But Maria gave it to me, and it brought such overwhelming pleasure...

She gripped my ponytail and began rub fucking me again and I moaned loudly.

April shuffled but did not get up. She stared at us, unable to look away.

"Let me guess, April," said Maria, calmly exuding confidence. "You have an itch that Sethy just can't scratch, no matter how hard you try?"

April did not reply but stayed. I could feel the force increase in Maria's hips as she rubbed. And I could almost feel her confidence through the cock. I gasped and groaned in response. Part of me knowing I was helping keep April in that chair.

"I asked a question, April?"

She swallowed hard and answered meekly, "Yes, Miss Maria."

Her hips moved faster. "BB has the same itch, don't you."

"Oh God, yes! Miss Maria."

"Who can scratch it, BB?"

"You, oh! Y-you! Miss Maria."

"Do you want me to scratch your itch, April?"

"Please, Miss Maria!" she squeaked.

"If you stay, you must agree to certain rules." She groaned as she spoke, clearly loving the power and passing her rising passion on to me with each thrust. "Help her out, BB. Who decides when you will come?" She gave another slap of the crop.

"You do, Miss Maria," I replied, building toward another climax.

"Who knows what you need, BB?"

"You do, Miss Maria."

"That's right, my pet."

"What were you born to do, BB?"

"To please you, Miss Maria."