Skanked-Surrender Sam's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who decides when you come today, April?"

She hesitated a second, then answered, "You do, Miss Maria."

Maria leaned down to the phone and turned April's dildo back on.

"Thank you, Miss Maria," April gasped.

"Who knows what you need, April?"

"You do, Miss Maria," she replied, panting.

"What were you born to do, April?" she asked, sweetly.

"Please you, Miss Maria."

"You will accompany us today on a little shopping trip before you take us to the salon and be our Uber to the club and back this evening. In fact, you should call Seth when we're done here, and let him know we have made up and you are going to join our ladies' weekend, and not to expect you until tomorrow."

"But, I, uh... Yes, Miss Maria." She complied meekly.

Maria continued rubbing me relentlessly and listening to her take control of April excited me so much, I was on the verge of climax.

"Miss Maria, I'm gonna come!" I blurted.

"Not yet BB. I'll tell you when," she commanded firmly.

I moaned, trying to suppress it, when she gave a hard slap with the crop that caused me to scream out. "I said not yet!" However, it did the trick of quelling my climax.

"Repeat after me, April, and I will make you come today; harder than Seth ever has," said Maria, confidently.

"Yes, Miss Maria."

"I am a boyfriend stealing slut..."

"I am a boyfriend stealing slut..." complied April.

"I have seen the error of my ways, and will dedicate myself..."

"I have seen the error of my ways and will dedicate myself..." April panted harder with each line.

"To pleasuring you and being your fuck-toy slut whenever you need me."

"To pleasuring you and being your fuck-toy slut whenever you need me," repeated April, her voice raising an octave as she pledged.

Maria's words had me to the edge again.

"Please may I come, Miss Maria!" I pleaded desperately, hoping not to receive another swat like the last one.

"Since you begged nicely..."

I dropped my head to the bed, keeping my ass high. "Thank y-- aaaahhhh!"

The orgasm hit me as the vibrating pole rubbed against me. The tension held it firmly against me as she rubbed. "I'm. Com. Ming. Miss. Mah. Ree. Ah!"

I moaned in time with her hip thrusts, knowing that April was watching and wishing it was her in my place. That made my climax all the more intense, as the hard vibrating cock pulled my labia back and forth with it, each time she pumped it against me.

"Feels. So. Good!" I squeaked, as the climax took me.

"Please, Miss Maria," whimpered April. "I need to come so bad. Please turn it up."

"You haven't come close to earning it yet, bitch." She tapped the screen on her phone, and April sighed with frustration.

"Please turn it back on..."

"I'll decide when you get to come, slut!" she barked at April. Then her voice turned calm and soothing. "Did you like that, BB?"

"Oh God, yes," I panted.

"Do you want more?"

My head was planted on the bed, looking towards April. I grinned at her, as I replied to Maria.

"Yes, please fuck me hard, Miss Maria. I want to feel you come with me," I said, proud of my answer, which let Maria know pleasing her was what truly mattered.

"Such a good girl. I think we are going to find out just how much you can take." She pushed the cock head into my soaked pussy, slowly but firmly, all the way to the hilt.

"Oh yes, fill my cunt, Miss Maria," I whined.

As she began to pump, I moaned louder and louder, watching April wiggling the dildo inside herself.

"How's that itch, BB?"

"Please scratch it harder, Miss Maria," I begged, while April watched, mouth agape.

Maria began pulling slowly out to the tip before slamming it back in, so hard her pelvis slapped my ass.

I screamed with each pounding thrust. "Yes... Yes...Yes!"

"You like it hard, don't you, BB?"

"Oh! God! Yes!" I yelled, in rhythm with her slams. I raised my head then pushed my forehead back into the mattress, already feeling another climax build. "Oh, please may I come?"

Maria panted heavily, pounding harder as she touched her phone and kicked the vibrator up a notch. "I'm not ready yet, Beee-- ah!"

"Please come with me, Ma-- Fuck!" I squealed, as my ass cheeks rolled in impact waves from her pelvis. April whimpered helplessly.

My pussy sloshed and tits rolled with each pounding penetration. I couldn't hold out. "Pl-please..."

"Yes! Coming, BB!" Maria screamed.

As the wave hit me, I let out a series of high-pitched wails, echoing through the room as Maria leaned forward and joined me in a chorus of blissful screams. Her hips never stopped moving, as we both shuddered with orgasmic spasms.

"Fuck," she grunted, as her climax peaked, but her hips kept pounding me relentlessly.

My orgasm lingered with a new, electrified jolt from my clit with each thrust. My legs trembled as I kept my ass pushed high, to increase contact with my clit. April's eyes were wide, and the look of longing desperation was undeniable. She swayed with each of my screams of pleasure.

As my orgasm began to subside, somehow, Maria found even another gear. She gripped my hips and pulled me hard toward her, slamming her pelvis against me, causing a second wave of orgasm.

"I knew you had more, BB," she growled.

April let out a whimpering, "Please, Miss Maria," but was ignored.

"Oh! God! Fuck! Me! Miss! Mah! Ree! Ah!" I squealed before my blissful yelling took over. Every thrust sent a new jolt of pleasure through my lower body. I managed to push up on to onto all fours, and the new angle seemed to intensify my climax.

"Look at those tits go, April," panted Maria, through gritted teeth.

Jolt after jolt shot through me as I pushed hard against her pounding hips. Finally, I couldn't take any more. "Pl-please, I can't take--"

"Cum like a slut, BB!" she commanded, as her hips moved at jackhammer speed, not pounding as hard, but so much faster.

The climax returned to my overstimulated cunt, and my screams of pleasure intensified. It would later occur to me that my screams could have been perceived as a bawling cry, but at that moment, I was in the grips of a third orgasmic wave, like no one else could elicit from me.

Part of me never wanted it to end, but I had come so hard for so long, my voice was starting to crackle. Cunt-cum oozed down my inner thighs. As the orgasm began to subside, I became aware of the embarrassing sounds of pussy farts, from the air that she pumped into me.

I didn't recall ever feeling that much come pouring from me. Her pace slowed and my arms could no longer hold me, so I collapsed my head back to the bed, looking at poor April. I wished Maria had stripped her before installing the toy. I could only imagine how engorged her little lips must be, as they clung to the cuntifier, begging for a higher setting to bring relief. Unfortunately, her skirt covered her petite, little pussy.

Maria continued slowly pumping me, as we caught our breath. "I knew you had more in you. But I think we finally fucked the slut out of you for a while."

Then she pulled slowly out, and I could feel the cool air rush into my gaping pussy. My knees straightened, and I crawled onto the bed lying spread eagle in a spent heap.

Then Maria turned towards April. "April, sweetie, I think I wore out poor BB. Would you be kind enough to clean the cunt-cum off my cock."

April did as commanded, taking it into her mouth. She groaned softly, as she tasted my juices. I watched as she sucked and licked every inch of it, sneaking a touch of Maria's labia clinging to the other end. Maria worked the straps free as she cleaned, and then pulled it out and handed it to April. Without prompting, she repeated the process on Maria's end.

"Would you like to lick my pussy clean, April?"

She looked doubtful. "Yes, please, Miss Maria."

"On your knees, please," she said, gently swaying side to side, impatiently.

"Are you a cunt-hungry, little slut?" she asked, petting her hair.

"Yes."

And once again, Maria had April, in her professional attire, on her knees begging to lick her pussy clean. When she licked her thoroughly, Maria casually backed up and commanded her to assume the position on the chair, skirt up and ass out.

I finally got to see her cute little ass again, as Maria pulled out the toy revealing her engorged pussy before lowering the skirt and commanding her to clean that toy, too.

When she finished, Maria taunted her further. "Whose pussy tastes best, April?" she asked, tauntingly.

She had gotten a taste of all three, but her answer was the only practical one, given Maria's attitude toward her. "Yours, Miss Maria."

"You've made a good first step towards redemption, April. If you continue to obey me, I may show you what a real orgasm feels like again."

"Thank you, Miss Maria," she replied, clearly frustrated.

"Where are your panties, April?"

She looked confused and frustrated as she answered, "In my purse on my desk."

"That's good. I want you to go to your office and hike that skirt again. Then I want you to clean that mess you've got down there with them. Get it all, inside and out. We are going to give them to BB. She's been such a good girl this weekend, and she's started a collection of soiled slut panties. Yours will be a nice addition."

"When you're done, please do what you need to do to make yourself presentable, so you can be our Uber to the salon. I hope it's as good as you said. But first, we're going to grab a bite of lunch, and do a little shopping for poor BB. I'm afraid the top I picked for her is just a bit too tight. I want my pet to be comfortable for the club tonight."

"But I have to work--"

"Hush, April. You are the manager, and you are just going to provide exceptional customer service for some regular guests. We'll be spending our girls' weekend here every month. Now hurry and get those panties before you dry out. We'll be down in thirty minutes. It goes without saying, no masturbating, April. I will decide when."

As she left, Maria gave me my orders. "BB, I'm going to get a shower and freshen up. You can join me in a few minutes if you like. The salon will do your hair and makeup, so no need to worry. Take a little rest and come join me. When we're done, I better allow your slut hole some relief. We don't want you to chafe now, do we?"

I followed orders and when I joined her in the shower, I washed her, and she returned the favor. It was very efficient and thorough, as she washed me like a master washed a pet.

When she finished, she sent me out and told me to lie on the bed, and to wait for her. After several minutes, she came out dressed in a tight, black-leather skirt with black stockings and a grey, sleeveless, button-down blouse. I was lying on the bed wrapped in a towel.

"Okay, BB. Drop the towel, get on your hands and knees, and show me that ass."

The thought of more was horrifying. My pussy was swollen and sore, but I did as commanded.

She gently touched my ass and caressed it. "I have a little lotion with aloe. I promise I will be gentle, BB."

She squeezed some out and rubbed it in her hands before gently running her palm between my thighs and over my swollen lips. The lukewarm lotion was soothing, as she rubbed gently back and forth, splitting my labia with her middle finger.

I exhaled heavily, as her touch worked its magic yet again. "BB, are you getting excited again?" her voice rose in disbelief.

"I can't help it. Whenever you touch me, my body betrays me. Even when I'm swollen and sore, you make me want you, Miss Maria."

"Damn," she sighed, before pulling away and giving me a mild slap to the labia. "You'd better put on some cotton panties, it's best not to dry out and let the aloe work. It could be a long night. Don't worry, we'll reapply later." She reached into her duffle and pulled out plain white briefs and tossed them to me. "Put on your outfit. It will have to do until we get you something new." Then she proceeded to take a few items from the duffle and put them into her purse.

I forced myself back into the leopard-print outfit and we went to meet April. At the front desk, Maria asked for her.

The young man working the counter replied, "You must be Miss Quinones and..." he looked at me and stared awkwardly.

"This is BB, and if you can put your eyes back in your head long enough, I would appreciate it if you could get April for us," she looked at his badge, "Phil."

"Ah, yes Miss Quinones, she's expecting you," he replied, stepping into the back room.

April came out looking much perkier. I wondered if she might have relieved herself.

"Hello, Miss Quinones. Are you ready for your spa trip?" She smiled politely.

Maria looked at her sternly and cleared her throat.

"I mean, Miss Maria. Forgive me," she said, moving quickly from perky to disturbed.

"You're forgiven, April. Do you have BB's present?" asked Maria, with a glance towards Phil.

"Ah yes, I can give it to her in the car, if that's okay. We don't want to be late," she stuttered, and walked towards the door as she spoke.

Maria followed. "And we wouldn't want Phil to lose focus again, would we, Phil. Is that a wedding ring?"

Maria was magical, in twenty seconds, she had Phil and April red-faced and speechless.

April took us to a black BMW 235i; she hit unlock and started to get in. But Maria stood at the front passenger door and cleared her throat. The eye roll from April was obvious, but she got the hint and walked around to open Maria's door for her.

"A good driver treats her passenger like royalty," said Maria, with her nose raised high.

April then opened and closed the back door for me, and then got into the driver's seat.

"Since BB distracted us this morning, we never did get our breakfast. So we need to get lunch first, then we need to shop for a new outfit for BB to wear at the club tonight, and then to the spa."

April thought for a moment. "Okay, there is a lingerie shop not too far from the spa and they have clubwear. We don't have long for lunch, but there is a good wrap place in the area also, if that is okay, Miss Maria."

"We have a plan. Now, BB's present."

April blushed and muttered, as she reached into her purse and pulled out some balled up, pink, silk panties. When she turned to hand them back to me, Maria pushed on her left shoulder and guided her between the seats.

"Hold them to her nose so she can smell your slut juices."

As she did, Maria hiked her skirt, grabbed her left knee, and pulled it over to her seat, leaving April straddling the console, with her naked ass exposed. Maria's left elbow was extended over April's back holding her in place.

"What the--"

"Relax, April. BB likes to reward the ladies who share their panties. Don't you, BB?"

I was confused for a moment but remembered sharing the butt plug with 'Little Perv' back at the Walmart. That already seemed like a long time ago. "Yes, Miss Maria."

"And how do you reward them?" she prodded.

"By sharing my ass plug." Somehow, I thought, 'ass' was sluttier than 'butt'.

April's eyes widened, and I took one of her hands as Maria pulled out her rose lube and dribbled some down April's ass crack. The other handheld the panties to my nose and I continued to breathe in her essence.

"Please hurry," she pleaded.

There were customers walking by and April was in a panic. The side windows were tinted, but the windshield was not.

"Okay, but this is best done slowly." She apparently shoved a finger in April's ass. She squinched her face and gasped. "Your asshole is very tight and it's best I loosen it a bit before the plug. Oh, a little itch medication dripped onto your--..."

"Huh! April's eyes and mouth opened wide, as a finger or two worked her pussy.

"You are so warm, how about both at once?"

April groaned, "Please, Miss Maria, not here." She pleaded as her eyes closed and her breathing increased.

"But your holes are clinging to me like they don't want me to go," she said, in a sultry voice. "BB, it's like a bowling ball-- thumb in the one hole, fingers in another. Only so much softer and warmer. I don't ever wanna leave."

April bit her bottom lip and looked at me in desperation, as Maria removed her elbow from her back, but April stayed in position. Maria reached awkwardly with her left hand, crossed over her right, so she could continue working April with her fingers and retrieve the plug.

Then she handed me the plug. I dropped the panties and continued to hold April's hand in sympathy, as I held the plug in my other hand.

"Whose initials are on the plug, BB?" her soft sultry voice continued.

"Yours, Miss Maria," I replied, showing April.

"And who owns the hole and body that it goes into?"

"You do," I replied, as April looked at me, panting and moaning softly. My own mouth hung open in commensuration as I imagined what she was feeling.

"And who controls the vibration when it's in you, BB?"

"You do, Miss Maria," I whimpered, recalling how it felt when she taunted me the night of Edmond's party in a room full of people.

"And you want to share it with April, so she can know what it feels like to give every part of herself to me?"

"Oh yes, Miss Maria," I said, looking hungrily at April.

Maria's voice was hypnotic, and she had a way of stirring thoughts and feelings that pushed everything else from my mind. As I watched another married professional woman succumb to her, an animal lust consumed me. I wanted Maria, I wanted April. The little voice that wanted to shout out and stop her was washed away by the frenzied lust in April's eyes, caused by Maria.

I knew exactly what April was feeling. Knowing you should say no but having to say yes. April was there as I had been, and it brought a sense of relief, knowing it was not just me.

"Then give it to her, BB."

I held it out and she balanced on one hand and took it with the other.

"If you want me to put it in you, April, hand it to me and show me you understand what it means." Maria's hand never stopped moving and April was getting closer to the edge every second.

She looked at me and moaned, desperately needing to come and I saw Maria leaning between the seats to watch my reaction. Her smile brightened when she saw my face. And as I looked back at April, she handed the butt plug to Maria.

"You heard the rules, April, correct?" she teased.

"Yes, Miss Maria." She surrendered with a gasping sigh, as Maria's fingers worked inside of her.

"What do you want me to do with this, sweetie?"

"Please put it in my ass, Miss Maria. I'll obey, Miss Maria. I want to know what a real orgasm feels like again. I need you to scratch my itch."

My pussy flushed for what seemed like the hundredth time that weekend. When I noticed a young guy with his luggage, standing in front of the car staring wide eyed at April's naked ass while Maria fingered both holes. But I was too caught up in the moment to say anything; besides, it was already too late.

My eyes darted from April's face to Maria's, then to the arriving hotel guest. I wished I had his view.

Maria kept her fingers moving as she laid the butt plug on April's back and touched her phone to turn it on. Next, she repositioned, removed her fingers from April, slid her left hand under April's belly, between her legs and began rubbing her clit, as she touched the plug to her ass.

"Oh please, Miss Maria." She jerked and yelled as the plug tickled her ass.

I resisted the urge to kiss April hard but continued to hold her hand. And when my eyes returned to the guest, he gave a smile that was a mix of joy and disbelief. Maria noticed my eyes and turned to see the man. It looked like she smiled at him and continued.

"One last chance, April. Do you want to go home to Seth like a good girl or--"

"Please put it in me, Miss Maria," she pleaded, without hesitation.