All Comments on 'Skanked - The Beginning Maria's Story'

by rimaday

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG I love this series. Seeing it from both sides is amazing. So Hot!💖💖💖 Can't wait for more.

slafradslafradover 2 years ago

Hot hot hot. I love it. I wanna be Samantha so bad. Looking forward to more from both sides!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rimaday Ive cum five times once after each page. I Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum Again pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease cant wait for more to cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I still say the both of them need to continue.

rimadayrimadayover 2 years agoAuthor

I agree, they both need to continue.

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

Absolutely love it. So very hott

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

wow, such a hot erotic story.

txskipper597txskipper597over 2 years ago

enjoyed the conquest. Thank you

grhkemgrhkemover 2 years ago

Nov. '21

Loved the story but why haven't you continued their journey?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story and well written. Liked the seduction Sammie over time and like many of your readers who have posted, am waiting for more chapters and not just one. This story has a great future maybe have Sammie begging Marie to use a strap-on to fuck her or begging to lick Marie's ass, kiss her feet/suck her toes, wear only a dress while out shopping with Marie so Marie can show her off to friends. Please add more chapters and gave this story a 5.

rimadayrimadayabout 2 years agoAuthor

Finishing another story up then returning to Sammie and Marie soon. 2.29.22

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Take me Maria!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius4 months ago

I like how you filled in Maria's backstory, specifically her lesbian initiation in college, and the drunken episode where Samantha spilled the beans.

Again, I found your typos, grammatical errors, and haphazard punctuation vexing. Please find yourself a meticulous editor and punctilious proofreader.

You have not succeeded in giving each of the two characters her own identity. Each of them speak with the same voice -- the polished, educated wealthy lady and the wild, rough, school-of-hard-knocks lesbian. Between the first two installments they repeat the same conversations verbatim! Nobody's recollection precisely tracks anyone else's. They talk the same and even in the narration they use the same vocabulary. Examples abound, but let me point out too on page 5: each one uses the simile "like a hot dog in a bun," and each one makes reference to Samantha's "sphincter." "Sphincter" is fine for the older, refined pharmacist but wouldn't Maria say "asshole"?

It's plain that from the first chapter to the second you copied and pasted the same text, but consider how many times you messed up the transfer. Again on page 5: "She nearly jumped out of my skin."

I'd like to reward your effort with a "5" but can't do it. You have a long way to go before joining the ranks of Literotica pantheon.

rimadayrimaday4 months agoAuthor

Gaius Petronius. I look forward to reading your stories soon. You sound like an exceptionally gifted writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous