Skaterboi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned down the hall, to the pick-up area where cabs and limos waited for people who made actual reservations. I could hear random paparazzi were asking someone questions; 'Who are you here to pick up?', 'Has your wife returned from Brazil?' 'Vlad, why did you go to Seattle?' There was no reply.

"Val?" As I walked towards the sound of camera flashes. I could hear the distinct thump of Val standing up, putting his weight on his cane.

"Hi, Jack," he said with a giggle.

I smiled as I approached him. "That joke is never not funny." I placed my hand upon his arm, stroking the smooth surface of his calfskin leather jacket. The sensual fabric was the color of coffee with cream. It was actually making me a little hungry, just not for breakfast.

Val reached for my face, cupping my cheek with his rough fingers as our eyes locked. "My daughter is waiting in the car."

"Then, I guess, we shouldn't keep her waiting," I jokingly replied, lost in the majestic beauty of his eyes.

That was when Val kissed me, deep and slow, his mouth caressing mine in an act more intimate than any sexual position. I cupped his face, returning the affection. His mouth tasted like cigarettes, and sweet caramel coffee. It was a strange combination, blending with his saliva and sweat, it was truly the taste of ecstasy.

I could hear cameras clicking, the flashes blinding my eyes. I held the kiss for what felt like hours. By the time we released each other, I was gasping for breath. Val's arms were around me, holding me close.

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"You okay, Dr. Jack?"

I blinked, letting the moisture flow down my cheeks. I knew I must have looked ridiculous, like a starstruck fanboy. But I didn't want to leave his embrace. "I'm good, I'm really good."

It was at that moment, I knew this was where I belonged.

12