Ski Bunny

Story Info
Expert skier vs a very poor skier.
2.5k words
4.48
18.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers

Skiing. Sliding down a mountain of crisp white snow, the sun shining, the gentle breeze blowing nothing compared to the wind of your passage down the mountain. Behind you a field of smooth snow, unmarked by anything but the clean tracks of your passage. In front of you, more snow, completely unmarked. Trees to either side of you but you have a clear fast track ahead.

Of course that's the moment when some complete imbecile comes shooting out of the trees onto the snow in front of you and props there. I ask you, who stops in front of a skier coming downhill fast? This was a black diamond run, the hardest at the lodge. That's why I had it all to myself for the time being. Someone who obviously hadn't graduated past the bunny slopes had no reason being anywhere near the black diamond.

I had two choices. I could go straight through the blasted rabbit and hang the consequences or I could abandon ship, throwing myself to the ground and hitting the quick release so I didn't wind up with a broken leg or two.

Despite the temptation to go with murder and mayhem my better nature won out and I went sidewards, splashing into the snow while my skis continued without me. I rose to my feet, wincing at the pain in my wrist. Apparently the snow had hidden a stone and my wrist had hit it hard. I turned to the silly bunny, intending to create a nice dish of Fricasseed Rabbit, only to see the tail end of the bunny vanishing back into the woods. I wearily trudged down the slope to recover my skis and returned to the lodge to get my wrist checked out.

Badly wrenched but it would be fine after a day or so the Doctor told me. Just rest it and you'll be right. Unless you're a practised one handed skier, stay off the slopes.

Right there that stuffed up the first couple of days of my holiday. Still, I would have ample time to make up for it.

After lunch I wandered down to the Lodge's game room. I was the sole occupant, everyone else being out on the slopes. There's not much you can do in a game room when you're by yourself and only have one working arm. There were a couple of big comfortable chairs next to each other and facing a large TV screen. I settled down in one and started watching mindless drivel.

After I'd been watching for a while a pretty young thing came in and flopped down on the chair next to me. My guess was that she was about twenty, rather petite, blonde, better than average figure, and more than passably pretty. She was also wearing a wedding ring, not that that would stop me at least chatting to her.

"Hi, I'm Mike," I said. "And you are?"

"Erica, and not interested," she replied with a smile.

"Don't worry. I'm not trying to date you. I've already noted the wedding ring."

We talked idly for a while about nothing in particular. I finally raised the subject of her husband.

"I assume your husband is out on the slopes?"

"Yes," she said with a nod. "He loves skiing. I'm not very good and am a bit reluctant to go out."

"All you need to do is get in some practice on the bunny slopes."

"But I feel so silly on those slopes. There're little kids zipping past me all the time. It's embarrassing."

"Maybe for right now but you have to remember that some of those little kids have been skiing for quite a while. If you swallow your pride a little and get in some practice you'll find you catch up to them and will be better than them soon enough."

"I don't know," she said, sounding rather dubious. "It's such a dangerous sport."

"Not if you're careful," I pointed out.

"Ha. I was careful this morning and still almost got killed."

"Do tell?" I said, amused, wondering what had happened.

"I was just practicing by myself out in the woods. I came to this nice stretch and started across it when I saw this idiot absolutely hurtling down the hill towards me. I stopped but he just kept on coming. I thought he was going to crash into me and he was so big he'd have killed me for sure. Fortunately he was a bad skier as well as a careless one and he fell over before he reached me."

"Really?" I said, holding hard to my temper. "How unfortunate. Ah, this nice stretch of snow that you found. Did it run between the trees all the way down the mountain?"

"Oh, yeah. Do you know it?"

"I think so. That sounds like the Lodge's Black Diamond run. It's the hardest slope around. Only the very best of skiers are allowed on it."

"Oh. Well that man shouldn't have been on it if he couldn't handle it."

"I think you'll find he ran into an unexpected hazard. A bunny on the course. It happens sometimes."

"Oh. I didn't see any rabbits out there. Do you get many?"

"Not many. Normally you find them on the bunny slopes, where I just suggested you should practice."

She blinked and finally caught on.

"You're saying I was the bunny? That he fell off because of me?"

I just gave a gracious nod of agreement.

"Oh."

She was silent for a moment and then asked, "But how would my being there make him fall over?"

"Did he fall or did he jump? He decided not to ski through you and jumped."

I held up my strapped wrist to see if she could put enough twos together to add up to the right conclusion.

She looked at my wrist again and said, "Oh," again, in a very small voice. "I'm sorry," she mumbled.

"Apology accepted, but please spend some time on the bunny slopes. You may even find you start to enjoy it."

At that point a decent movie started and we both quietened down while we watched it. After a while I was surprised to find Erica take hold of my hand and move it firmly onto my lap. I looked at her and she was blushing slightly. I stopped to think what I'd been doing that would cause this sort of reaction and it registered on me that I'd actually been lightly stroking her leg. Apparently my hand had wandered too close to certain areas and she had decided to call a halt to my wicked ways.

"Oh. Sorry," I said quickly. "I hadn't realised what I was doing. I was concentrating on the movie and not really paying attention to what was going on around me. Well, obviously I was paying attention at some level, but it wasn't deliberate."

A little while later it happened again and I apologised again.

"I don't really understand it," I told her. "You're very attractive but usually I'm better controlled at keeping my hands to myself. I'll try to watch it."

This time I tried to keep part of my attention on what I was doing and found that I just couldn't resist letting my arm drape over the arms of the chairs so that my fingers were trailing against her leg. From there it was just natural to keep stroking her. The part I did find a little hard to explain was why she was still sitting there while I did this.

It took a couple of minutes with my hand slowly getting more adventurous before Erica grabbed for my wrist for a third time.

"Um, listen, Erica, why not just ignore me? It's not as though I'm going to be doing anything other than lightly touch your leg." I lightly plucked at the slacks she was wearing. "As long as you've got these on I can't see that you're in any danger. Certainly not in here, where anyone can come in at any moment."

She didn't say anything but neither did she insist on pushing my hand away. She sat and watched the movie, a slight flush to her face. It also seemed to be that she was breathing just a little harder, lips slightly parted and the tip of her tongue protruding. For my part I just watched the movie and let my fingers wander where they would, even if it was in the most delicate of touches.

The movie finished and Erica abruptly rose to her feet. I politely did the same.

"I think I'll change and go try out those bunny slopes," she said. Her voice sounded a trifle husky. She was certainly breathing harder than she had been before.

She left quite hurriedly, not that I had any problems keeping up with her. She reached her unit and darted through the door, not even noticing that I followed her in.

As soon as she was in she started stripping off her slacks, probably intending to put on some ski-pants, which would be somewhat warmer out in the snow. Those light slacks would freeze her to death. She'd started pushing her slacks down when I politely coughed and she froze. Froze with most of her bottom on display I was happy to notice.

She looked over her shoulder at me.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded.

"I followed you," I admitted. "Um, do you remember what I said about being safe while your slacks were on?"

She nodded and I reached over and trailed my fingertips across the exposed part of her bottom.

"They're not exactly on right now," I pointed out.

She blushed somewhat fiercely but didn't say or do anything, just stood there mute, holding her slacks halfway off her bottom.

"As a matter of curiosity, are you going to continue to push them down or are you going to pull them back up? You can probably guess why I want to know."

She still didn't seem to be able to decide what to do so I sighed.

"Let me help you," I said.

I placed my hands over hers and resumed the downwards push. She hurriedly jerked her hands free.

"Way a minute," she gasped out quickly.

"Why?"

"If I let you take them off you'd probably, ah, probably. . ."

"Of course," I agreed. "And if you take them off by yourself I'll do exactly the same. So which of us should take them down?"

I ran my hand lightly over her bottom again, this time reaching around to caress her lower tummy, my hand sliding down until it met material once more. My estimate was that the front of her slacks were low enough that her mons was exposed, and that was where my hand now rested.

My hand dipped a little lower, sliding under her slacks. Under her panties, too, I suspected. She gave a small gasp, pulling away from my grasp, only to find she was pushing her bottom against my groin. I had no doubt that she could feel what was waiting for her there.

"You can't do this," she muttered.

"I assure you that I certainly can. Assuming that you hurry up and drop those slacks."

She seemed to give a little shudder and then she continued pushing her slacks down. Panties, too, I noticed. I didn't say anything, preferring to let my hands do the talking.

One hand slid between her legs, closing over her vulva. It was immediately obvious to me that she was hot and bothered, aroused and wanting. At the same time I was massaging her mound my other hand was on her back, urging her forward towards the bed until she was leaning over it. Then it was a case of running my hand up under her top and unhooking her bra.

That done I simply adjusted my position down below and started pushing against her. She moved away from me for a moment but there was only so far she could move without scrambling up onto the bed and effectively running away. She wasn't prepared to go that far so after a moment my cock was pressing against her lips and then pushing past them and into her.

"Oh god, you're really doing it," she gasped, sounding surprised. What the hell did she think I was going to do? My hands came up inside her top, finding her breasts and covering them. I squeezed them lightly while continuing to push my cock home. Erica had apparently recovered enough from her shock to be pushing back against me, helping me to sink deep inside her.

I started reasonably slowly, wanting to make sure she was responding to me. Once I was satisfied on that point I started building up the pace, finding a rhythm that she was comfortable with and that I could string along for a while. I didn't want to just bang away in a mad rush only to have her ask at the end. "Is that all?"

As things progressed she moved from silent acceptance and cooperation that may or may not have been reluctant, to a cooperation that certainly wasn't reluctant, as she was driving to steer the boat, as it were. At the same time she became somewhat vocal, initially just urging me on but then moving on to suggestions and demands.

She liked having hands on her breasts while riding a cock but I was being too gentle. She could barely feel them caressing her. Could I put more feeling into it? I could, quite happily, mauling her breasts and enjoying their squishy firmness. She also wanted me to move faster, to drive in harder, to make sure she was really feeling it.

"Would it help if I spanked you at the same time?" I rather sarcastically suggested when she complained I wasn't slapping in hard enough.

It turned out that sarcasm was an unknown language to Erica.

"Oh, yes, yes. Spank me," she cried. "I'm being wicked. Spank me."

Well, that was a turn up. I shrugged and started dropping the occasional spank on her nice round bottom, leaving the breast mauling to my other hand. It was fun really, timing the spanks for when I'd pulled right back, giving me maximum bottom to spank. Then I'd be driving back in, jerking my hand clear, while she squealed and came out with a series of mini screams.

She gave out a somewhat louder scream when she climaxed. Not that it worried me as I was busy with my own climax, letting her drain me to the best of her not inconsiderable ability.

As soon as I disengaged she was pushing me towards the door.

"Stupid men," she grumbled. "None of you are to be trusted. Now I've got to take a shower before I try out the baby slopes. They'd better be worth it because if they're not I'm going to remember that you suggested I try them."

I departed and headed back to the games room. With a bit of luck I might pick up a partner for a game of chess. Tomorrow I thought I might visit the bunny slopes and see if anyone there needed a bit of gentle coaching.


Ashson
Ashson
8,559 Followers