Ski Holiday Sex Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How do you resolve that?' Asked Jan.

'He tried testosterone therapy but it didn't make much difference and his wife was very disappointed. I could see the strain building up in there marriage. Its times like that when the job becomes much more difficult.'

'I'll bet,' Jan whispered.

'That's when I try less conventional interventions and I become a counsellor and negotiator. I talked at length to both of them. The wife was thinking of finding other partners. It had always been a fantasy of hers from the beginning of their marriage. She didn't want a relationship just sex with men she could trust. She loved her husband. I gave them a safe space where she could suggest it to him. He took it hard at first but I helped him come to an understanding about how his wife felt and got them talking to each other. It was like a negotiation and in the end they worked out their own solution where she did find other partners.'

'And this was all their idea. You didn't suggest anything.' Asked Jan.

'I try and draw the answer from the clients. It's got to be something they want to do and I help them come to terms with their own desires. I can't make someone do anything they haven't already contemplated or fantasised about. I just help them... accept it. In that case it worked. She found other partners, I don't know the details but I do know she's a sensible woman. They are still together. She's happier, they're having more sex as a couple and her husband likes the arrangement.' Tracey's voice had dropped. We all leaned forward over the table. The four of us keeping the conversation secret as if we were transgressing some unspoken norm.

Jan stretched to pick up her glass. 'Ow.' She gasped. 'I twisted my back when I had that fall today.'

'That sounds sore,' said Tracey. 'Why don't you let Brian have a look at it? He's clicked a few things into place in my back.'

'No I couldn't. There's a physio in the hotel. I'll go tomorrow.'

'You don't mind do you Brian?' Tracey looked to her husband.

'Not at all,' he said. 'We can go back to your room with a bit of luck a couple of manipulations will sort it out.'

Jan looked at me. 'Just go,' I said. 'Don't spoil the holiday if you can get fixed tonight.'

I handed her the keycard for our room and stood up to help her slip her leather jacket on. I returned to my seat watching her and Brian walk out of the bar. Brian put his arm round Jan as he ushered her out.

Tracey slid round the booth to sit beside me. 'They're a good looking couple. Aren't they?'

'Yes,' I said. 'They are.' All this time I was thinking that I'd encouraged my wife to go back to our bedroom with a man she'd just met so that he could examine, touch and prod her body. A man who, less than an hour ago, described my wife and his as hot. Not only had I encouraged this but she went with a surprising lack of hesitation.

'What else would you like to know about my work?' Tracey wasn't giving me a chance to dwell on these thoughts.

'Is it always men who are most curious?'

'No, it's women. Men ask about what I do then leave it at that. They don't probe. I think they're frightened that they will give away to much of themselves. Women, in general, are much more open. They often want to learn and see how their experience compares with others.'

'How do you get people to open up to you? It must be hard.'

'Trust, you need to take things slowly and develop trust. Also you need to be able to read people quickly.' She thought for a moment. 'Want to know what I've noticed about you and Jan?'

I hesitated. 'Yes, ok.' I drew the words out unsure if I wanted to continue. The bar was quiet, just a few groups, mostly couples. One waiter was collecting empties, the other filling the occasional order.

Tracey leaned into me. 'Jan's shy, well not shy, reserved but she thinks she's shy. She thinks she doesn't like to be noticed. I suspect that come from her upbringing. But... Am I right so far?'

'Yes. Very right. She says she lacks self confidence.'

'But you don't think so?'

'I'm not sure.' I paused. 'Her family's very traditional and she doesn't want to offend them or have them think badly of her so she tries to fit in.'

'Well I don't think she lacks self confidence at all. She teaches in a university so she has to lecture, tutor, present papers, debate. You need self confidence to do that. And look at her tonight, the way she's dressed, the jeans, the jumper, the boots. Everything's tight, it shows off her figure beautifully. She's very slim but has an hourglass shape. If she was naked she would look just the same, her clothes leave nothing to the imagination. The leather belt highlights her small waist plus she has long legs and a short body so even though she's not tall with her silhouette and the high stilettos she looks elegant and sexy. I think she is well aware that she is and proud of herself.'

'Wow!' I didn't know what to say. Tracey was so right.

'I think she's also dressed to please you.' Tracey continued. 'Just a hunch. It's her leather jacket. It's tight and sexy and you were caressing her through it when you helped her on with it just now. I think she's wearing it to please you as much as herself. You have a thing about women wearing leather?'

I was completely found out and disarmed. 'Am I that obvious?' I felt myself blush and wanted to look away but my eyes kept being drawn to Tracey's leather clad legs.

'It's ok,' she said. 'Tell me, is there anything wrong with having an innocent fetish? Are you harming anyone?'

'No. But how did you guess?'

'Jan's comment when we met tonight and you keep looking at my legs.' She pressed her leather covered thigh against mine.

'Ok. Guilty. I didn't think you heard Jan. Look I'm sorry if I've embarrassed you.'

When we met up earlier Jan's first words to Tracey were, 'Your going to drive Roy wild with those tight leather leggings and the heeled boots.' Tracey didn't respond and I thought she hadn't heard.

'I'm not embarrassed. I'm flattered.' Tracey moved closer, her thigh still against mine. 'I think it's sweet. I like being admired, most women do.' She rested her hand on my leg and kissed me softly on the cheek. My cock was stirring from the conversation, the touching, the leather and boots she had on. 'Sorry I'm being a tease,' she said.

'It's ok. I'm just not used to it.' I was hard and didn't know what to say, where to look. Surely she wasn't coming on to me?

'Doesn't Jan tease you?'

'At home but it's not something she does when we're out. Except... Well there was a thing last night.' I waited, gathering my thoughts.

'Go on.'

I told here about Jan coming out of the bathroom in just her bra, jeans and boots when the porters were in. Her nonchalance as she stood there as if she wanted to give them a show.

'That's interesting, I'm a bit surprised to hear that. And she's never behaved like that before?'

'No. She won't even go topless on a beach now. Even when she was young she was reluctant.'

'What did you think when she was standing there?'

'Surprised.' I expected Tracey to reply but she just waited for me to continue. 'I... ah... I found it a bit of a turn on if you must know. Jan standing exposed to these young guys. Look you won't tell her I'm telling you this. Please.'

'No, of course not. How does it make you feel now that you've had time to look back on it? Does the memory of your partially undressed wife being seen by two strangers still arouse you?'

I was taking a long time to reply. I knew the answer but was unsure about telling her.

'Take your time,' she said, waiting till I was ready to speak.

'Honestly... Yes, it does. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all day... I... It's been a fantasy I've had for years.'

'What is the fantasy? Jan exposing herself or is there more to it.'

'More.' I nodded. 'Yes.'

I looked down at my feet. I couldn't believe I was telling her and at the same time I felt compelled to.

'I fantasise about her having sex, fucking other guys.'

'With men she knows or strangers?'

'Both, mostly strangers.' '

'And do you take part, in your imagination?'

'Sometimes, usually I'm just watching or picturing her alone with them. Sometimes I think of her with women too. Sometimes, in my thoughts, they're paying her. She's a prostitute.' I blurted the last sentence out. 'I feel bad about it, like I'm not supposed to but it's just there in my head. Am I abnormal, I mean do other men think of their wives like that?'

'Yes.' She shook her head and smiled. 'It's much commoner than you might think. Brian fantasises about me with other men... and women.'

'Brian! Your husband? How do you feel about it? Did he tell you?'

'I'm fine with it. Yes, he told me and we were able to discuss it. We shared our fantasies. Talking and sharing always helps. Have you told Jan?'

'Yes. Well we haven't discussed it. I've just said I'd like to watch her have sex with someone else. I said it jokingly and just a couple of times when we'd had a bit to drink.'

'What did Jan say.'

'That I wouldn't be able to handle it. I'd be too jealous. Then she'd say she wouldn't do it anyway.'

'Has Jan...'

'Wait. Sorry. There was something else she said. That she liked that I thought other men would find her attractive. And she did once, she'd had a lot to drink say she wondered what it would be like to be a whore... a prostitute.'

'Well it's normal to want to be attractive. We all like to feel that others are attracted to us and that the people close to us recognise that. And the prostitution fantasy is common. How do you think Jan felt standing there in just her bra in front of the waiters last night?'

'I'm not sure. There was a look on her face, it was arrogant which isn't like her. I thought it was sexy. She looked like she knew she was and was proud.'

'But how do you think she felt?'

'She says she liked it, just for a moment. There was something else, that she felt she was different, a different... version of herself. That was her words'

'Would you be surprised to know she told me about it this afternoon when we were in the bar?

'Yes. That is not like her. Something like that she would always keep private. Can I ask? What did she say?' I was a bit more than surprised that Jan had told Tracey.

'Well, she didn't plan it. It was just chance she came out of the bathroom at that moment. She said that she turned at first to duck back into the bathroom but as they'd already seen her it would have felt like she was drawing more attention to herself.'

'I didn't see her try and go back into the room.'

'Maybe it was just a small turn of the head. She said she caught a glimpse of herself in the full length bathroom mirror and realised how sexy she looked with the high boots and lacey black bra.'

'She told you that!'

'I had to tease it out of her, the wine helped. She said she like it, posing like that, being sexy, and not just for you. It felt safe because you were there.'

'Wow! I've often thought that she wanted to be bold like that but I was never sure. I put it down to my own fantasies.' My head spun at what I'd heard and my erection was growing again.

'Has Jan ever told you about her fantasies?'

'Not really, apart from that one time she said about being a prostitute. I've asked her to tell me more but she brushes me of.'

'But you think the tart fantasy is a thing for her?'

'Yes. It's just a hunch but yes.'

'Then it probably is. Sometimes you have to trust hunches. Your subconscious has been noticing things about Jan for years that's where the hunch comes from. Fantasies come from the deepest parts of our minds. That's why people are reluctant to talk about them. Usually though people will give something away. Can you remember anything she's said that might tell me more?'

'Well she likes Italian, Mediterranean men.'

'That's not a proper fantasy, is it?'

'No. Occasionally and usually after a few drinks she's said she liked the idea of a zipless fuck. It's when you have sex with a stranger. I don't know where the term comes from.'

'Sex with someone you don't know with no power games or guilt or emotions. Just mutual lust. It fits. Prostitution is sex with a stranger. It's transactional sex without any of the emotional baggage. It's simple.'

'You've heard of it?'

'Zipless fuck? Yes it's from a seventies novel, Fear of Flying by Erica Jong. So that's Jan's fantasy. It fits with yours.'

'With mine.' I suspected I knew where Tracey was going with this. I just wasn't sure I wanted to follow.

'You fantasise about her with another man and Jan fantasies about anonymous sex with a paying client.'

The inference was obvious. I looked away from Tracey. My cock was twitching at the idea, that we could both realise our fantasies. All we needed was another guy and the nerve to go ahead.

'Maybe we should stop,' said Tracey. 'If this is making you uncomfortable...'

'It isn't. If I'm honest I'm enjoying talking about it.'

'It's just that you keep looking at the door. Are you thinking about her just now, alone in your bedroom with Brian?'

I nodded yes feeling ashamed and excited at the same time.

'What do you picture? It's ok to tell me. I won't be shocked or be angry just because Brian's my husband.'

'I can see Jan on the bed. She's lying facedown with her head turned to the side. She's taken her jumper and bra off. It's a pink bra. I bought it for her last birthday to go with the cashmere jumper she's wearing. Her thong panties match the bra. I don't know why I told you that. Brian's standing there, at least I think it's Brian, he's shadowy. He runs his fingers down her spine, he massages her back but gently, not like I've had when I've needed physiotherapy.' I pictured it so vividly. The more I told Tracey the harder my cock was growing. I could feel precum leaking onto my shorts. 'They're talking. I can't hear them but it's low and intimate. Sometimes it changes and he's on the bed sitting astride her bum, bending over her, kneading her back.' I stopped there. The images were spinning through my head and I couldn't focus on any of them.

'What else?' Tracey whispered. 'Take your time.'

'I'm not sure. It feels weird saying all this.'

'No, it's not. It's interesting. I'd like to hear more.'

I sat in silence not knowing what to say.

'Let me help you,' she said. 'Does Jan still have her boots on. When she's on the bed.'

'Yes and her jeans. I can see something else. When you said that something else came into my head. They have just arrived in the room. Jan sits in the chair, she's looking up at Brian asking him to help with her boots. She lifts her foot crosses it on her knee then unzips the boot, just as she does with me, then she straightens her leg out to him. He puts his hand round onto the ankle and eases the boot off. She looks up at him with that wide eyed look she has. Her legs are slightly parted. It's so intimate and erotic...' I broke off excited and afraid to continue. I'd already said too much.

'Would you like it to happen? Jan to be... intimate with someone.' Tracey whispered, her mouth close to my ear.

'What?' I said shocked at the question. Tracey stayed silent, holding my gaze, drawing the words from me. 'Yes.' I paused almost unable to breathe. 'Yes I would. Please keep it to yourself.'

'I will, don't worry.'

'She'd never do it and I wouldn't ask. I couldn't.'

'How do you know she wouldn't? Maybe she'd like to? She fantasies about it.'

'I don't know for sure but I just think she wouldn't.'

'But you can't be sure of that. What about her anonymous fuck fantasy?

What's stopping that if she'd like to and you'd like her to? She's an attractive woman who'd have no problem finding a partner and between you both you could arrange it so she would be safe.'

'But it's just a fantasy. If I suggested it seriously it could end our marriage and if she went through with it it could still end our marriage.' I felt I was babbling now as if my voice was shaking.

'What if I could persuade her?'

'No. No you couldn't. She'd never do it.'

'She might. It's my job. I've done it often. I've got couples like you and Jan to embrace their fantasies and live them. You underestimate Jan. I'm convinced she would like to... explore her sexuality. Here's perfect. You're both anonymous, that creates a sense of freedom and on holiday everyone is a bit disinhibited. What if I encouraged her?'

My mind was racing wondering what Jan had said that made Tracey think Jan would like to explore her sexuality and what she meant by that. I knew I should stop right then but the images in my head, Jan writhing under Brian, naked except for her boots, urging him on... There was only one answer I could give, 'Yes but please be careful.'

'Of course I will. I just need you to go along with things. Encourage her as well. Let her know you support her but don't be too obvious. Follow my lead and if you have second thoughts talk to me not Jan. Above all don't fall out with her whatever she does.'

'Hi you two. What are you talking about? It looks like you're conspiring there.' Jan's voice made me jump. I hadn't seen them come back. I'd just let myself be led into a plan to get my wife to fuck someone else and there she was back at the table. It felt like it was written all over my face for her to see and in my mind I could see her writhing in ecstasy underneath someone.

'Oh nothing,' said Tracey. 'Just comparing fantasies.'

'Oh God!' Said Jan. 'I hope your not embarrassing me Roy.'

'Nothing of the kind.' Tracey replied. 'Just my professional curiosity.'

'And is he normal?' Asked Jan.

'Absolutely, whatever normal is.'

'And what did my husband tell you?' Jan looked at Tracey.

'No can say,' said Tracey. 'Spoilers.'

'Well I think I know what Roy's they are anyway. Not that I'm saying.'

'Tracey does this with everyone we meet,' said Brian. 'I've gotten used to it. Just as long as she doesn't tell you mine.'

'They can probably guess yours darling.' Tracey teased her husband. 'Now go and fetch more drinks.'

There was a bantering tone to the whole exchanged yet the laughter felt all on the surface masking our true thoughts and feelings. Or perhaps I was just projecting mine onto the others. I could hardly look at Jan as I asked her how her back was. I still felt my thoughts were written over my face in a big red blush.

'I'll come and help you,' said Jan and followed Brian.

Was it my imagination or did my wife's hips have an exaggerated swagger as she snaked between the tables to join Brian at the bar?

'She looks very sexy,' said Tracey. 'You're enjoying that aren't you?'

'Enjoying what?'

'Jan's hot sexy walk. I think you are loving the idea that other men in the room, women as well perhaps, are noticing her and imagining what it would be like to fuck her.'

'Is that your professional opinion?' I was still amazed I was having such a conversation about Jan with someone I hardly knew.

'Professional and personal. I fancy her. Brian does too.'

'Both of you! Did Brian say so?'

'He didn't need to. He's my husband I can tell. Don't be so surprised. No one in the world desires Jan as much as you do. It's so obvious from the way you look at her and all that you say about her.' Tracey paused. 'Have you or Jan ever... with anyone else?'

'No, not since we met twenty six years ago.'

'I'm impressed. Few couples manage to be monogamous that long. One or both usually has a fling at some point.'

'You and Brian... I take it you've both had... flings?' I was surprised at my boldness in asking. Was it the alcohol, the sexual talk, thinking that a few moments ago my wife was half naked as another man massaged her?

'Yes.' She looked up at Jan and Brian coming towards us with more drinks. 'I'll tell you more later.'