Ski Holiday Sex Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted a bit. I tuned out, still thinking of my conversation with Tracey, wondering where it all was going and thinking at my wife in a new light.

'We could go to the sauna tomorrow, after our morning lesions.' Tracey suggested. 'That would help Jan's back wouldn't it Brian?'

'Yes,' Brian said. 'It should help relax the muscles.'

'Ok,' said Jan. 'I'll look out my swimsuit.'

'You won't need it,' said Tracey. 'You sauna in the nude here. Just take a bikini for the pool afterwards.'

'What!' Jan exclaimed. 'The saunas are mixed aren't they.'

'Yes. Don't worry Jan after a little while you won't even notice.' Tracey patted Jan on the knee. 'You'll be given a towel to wrap round you in the changing room. In the sauna you fold it, put it on the bench and sit on it. There's all ages shapes and sizes go. And anyway nobody there will know you. Just us.'

'Well I suppose...' Jan looked at me. 'What do you think?'

'I suppose so. As Tracey says no one knows us and... if you're happy.' I was trying not to sound too keen but supportive as Tracey asked. But seeing Jan nude in public! I had to see that.

'Ok then,' said Jan. 'I'll give it a go.' Once again I was surprised at Jan's new boldness.

We headed back to the hotel. Brian and I went off to play snooker in the games room while Jan and Tracey had a final drink. Tracey told me she wanted more time alone with Jan that evening. Brian and I chatted about sports and the state of the world. All the time I wondered what Jan and Tracey were talking about. I was sure Tracey was probing Jan about her fantasies and our sex life.

After the game we went back to our rooms. We were all in good humour. If Jan had spent the previous forty minutes talking about her sexuality she didn't seem bothered with it. Thinking of what Jan and Tracey had been talking about kept my cock in an enlarged state of readiness. Whatever reservations I had were overcome by the thrum of lust.

Tracey went to give Jan a goodnight hug. They put their arms round one another then Tracey lifted one hand to hold the back of Jan's head and planted an open mouth kiss on her lips. They broke it off for a second. 'Oh my God!' Jan said. They resumed the kiss. I'm not sure who made the first move, if anyone, they just moved onto one another at the same time. They weren't stopping in a hurry. Each seemed to be trying to devour the other in a full on snog. Their bodies were tight, almost grinding together.

I'm sure my jaw dropped. Brian was smiling as if he'd seen Tracey kiss a woman like that before. I was as hard as a rock. I'd never expected to see Jan like that and it was wonderful. They broke off. Jan looked delighted and amazed at the same time.

'Your turn boys,' said Tracey as she turned to me. She pulled my head down and pulled me in for an equally passionate kiss, slipping her tongue deep into my mouth. I returned the complement, penetrating her mouth with my tongue with my wife right beside us felt amazingly decadent.

Tracey broke the kiss to whisper, 'Look at your wife.' I opened my eyes to see Jan in a similar embrace with Brian. His hand groped Jan's bum. She put her hand behind her to lift it to her waist but halfheartedly. Brian's hand was soon back on her denim clad ass groping and pulling her to him as they ground together. I wasn't going to miss out. Both my hands cupped Tracey's ass, loving the feel of it under the supple leather tightly covering it. I ground tightly against her, hoping Tracey could feel my hard cock, all the while watching Brian grinding his cock against my sweet wife.

We stopped said breathless goodnights and went into our rooms. It was Tracey who'd pulled back first. Just before we all hit the point of no return.

'What's just happened to us?' Jan asked after I'd closed the door.

'I don't know. I can't make sense of it.' I took Jan in my arms all the time looking in her eyes trying to figure out what she was thinking. 'Seeing you like that with Tracey then Brian, it was just... Christ I thought I was going to cum just looking at you.' I pushed her jacket off then helped her undress. Our movements were urgent, I helped her pull off her jumper then as I reached round to unclip her bra she started on my shirt buttons. Jan sat down and lifted her legs so I could pull her boots off. She took of her jeans and thong as I ripped the rest of my clothes off. I stood before her my cock throbbing and wet with precum.

I picked up her boots. 'Put them on,' I ordered. She sat before me and zipped them up all the while staring upward at my cock.

She climbed onto the bed, face down on all fours. 'This way please,' she said. 'Fuck me this way. It feels deeper, it stretches me more this way.'

I knelt behind her lining my cock up with her open wet cunt. 'Is this how Brian saw you earlier?' I asked.

'Not quite like this. I had to strip down to my thong. I wished I'd worn ordinary white cotton panties. He had to manipulate my leg. He turned his back at first as I stripped but once he started it seemed foolish to be too modest.'

'Did he touch you?' I wanted her to say yes.

'No, not like that. He looked though. I could sense him... I could see he was looking. But he was professional. He didn't try anything.'

'Did you like it?' I put the tip of my cock at her entrance.

'Yes... Yes I did. Just as I liked that out there with both of them. You did too didn't you.'

'I don't know what I liked most, kissing and feeling Tracey or watching you.' I thrust deeply into her. My whole length in one smooth go.

'Ohh that feel so good,' she moaned. 'I feel so stretched.'

I held her hips and began to pump.

'My breasts. Oh my fucking God. Grab my breasts pleassseee.' Jan was loud. For the first time in her life she didn't seem to care who heard her fuck.

I reached my hands round mauling and pulling on her hard nipples. I knew she loved it.

'Aaaaarrrrgh. Oooooohhhh. Yessss harder. My cunt now, rub me now.'

I reached round, fitted my finger to her wet slit. I kept pumping all the time pressing my finger on her clit. Jan gasped and moaned, her voice incoherent as I increased the pace and pressure.

On all fours, with her long boots on, my cock rhythmically thrusting in and out and her moaning with each thrust, my wife's a whore, I thought, a slutty, outrageous whore. I began to vocalise my thoughts, saying them loud. 'Oh for fuck's sake Jan you are so fucking hot. Such a randy fucking bitch. Take it whore. Take my cock. Cum for me.' I'd never spoken like that to her before. Spoken? I was almost shouting. Her head twisted round, mouth open and tongue out. I bent lower to suck it into my mouth, kissing her deeply. I'd stopped moving as we kissed. She pushed her ass back against me keeping my cock locked inside her.

She broke of the kiss. 'Finish me please,' she gasped. 'Fucking finish me. Fuck me hard, please, please. Fuck me so fucking hard.' I'd never seen her so wild. I grabbed her hips again and pounded. I locked an arm round her to keep her in place as each thrust pushed her forward and almost off my cock.

'Oohhh oohhh oohhhh my cunt. Oh my god that's good. Faster. Yes. Yes. Arrrrghhh.' She exploded under me as the orgasm hit. Her body writhed against mine. I held her tight and reached round to grind my fingers against her swollen bud. I wanted her to cum hard and hard she came.

It was too much for me. I was banging her roughly needing to release the glorious pressure that had been building in me. I roared as I erupted and spewed my spunk deep inside her in frantic jets with each thrust. 'Take it. Take it. Take my seed you beautiful booted whore bitch.' I didn't know where the words were coming from.

'Yes. Yes. Please. Oh YES. I'm such a whore tonight! A slutty whore!' she wailed as I finished.

We collapsed together on the bed. 'That was wonderful darling.' She whispered as she gathered her breath and thanked me with a long slow generous kiss.

We lay together for ages, Jan's head on my shoulder and my arm wrapped round her. Eventually I broke the silence. 'What's got into us?' I whispered.

'I don't know.'

'I called you a fucking randy whore bitch or something like that and it got you even more excited. You'd tell me to piss off if I treated you like that at home.'

'I know. Maybe it's because we're on holiday and lost some of our inhibitions for a little while...or...'

'Or it's this constant sex talk that Tracey does.'

'You started it, asking about her work.'

'But I didn't expect her to say so much.' I paused. 'She got me talking about my fantasies... Fantasies about you. I'm sorry.'

'Don't be. She got me talking about mine while you and Brian were playing snooker. She started to tell me hers and some of the things she's done. It made me fell very dull in comparison, still I told her a little about us and my fantasies. It was a bit of a turn on to talk about it actually.'

'I thought you didn't have fantasies.'

'Of course I have. They're all about you darling.' She gave me a peck on the cheek. 'I can guess yours. You'd like to watch me with another man maybe even a woman, yes?'

'Yes. So you do remember?.'

'Remember? Did you think I'd forget that my husband said he'd like to watch me have sex with a stranger? Don't look like that I'm not scolding you.. ' She was silent for a moment. 'Ok, confession time. Just now... when we were doing it, when you were inside me I fantasised that it was someone else.'

'Who? Brian? Someone else?'

'A few, Brian, the waiter in the bar, it was all spinning round my head. It was Tracey that put the idea in my head, the same with the dirty talk though I think you did more of that than me.'

'I'm sorry. About what I said. I imagined you were Tracey. Just for a moment.'

'Why am I not surprised? Actually Tracey told me a lot when you were playing snooker.'

'What things?'

'Well, she asked if I'd ever had an affair or one night stand since we married.'

'And you said?'

'I told her about all my secret assignations.' I must have looked surprised. 'No of course.' Jan playfully punched me on the shoulder. 'I think she was surprised that we'd only been with each other since we got married. She said that she'd had a few. Just her not Brian. All of them, apart from the first, were with his permission.'

'Seriously!'

Jan nodded. 'The first happened years ago. She was in Corfu with some girlfriends and ended up with a guy. Apparently it's common with married women of our ages.' Jan paused, blushing a little. Jan had a similar weekend away in Ibiza a few years before. Was it that? Did something happen then? I'd never thought so but maybe? I left it at the unanswered questions in my head while Jan continued.

'She told Brian when she got back. He was turned on by it. He's a, what did she say? Cuckold. He like's hearing about Tracey having sex with other men, on a few occasions he's been able to watch.'

'Watch, how?'

'I don't know. Does it matter?'

I shook my head. No.

'That's how she ended up specialising in sex therapy.' Jan continued. 'I can't believe she told me this but last year when they stayed here they decided to role play. Tracey dressed up and went to the bar we were in tonight. Brian went after her and sat in a booth while Tracey perched on a barstool. Someone tried to pick her up the Brian went over and acted as her pimp. The men negotiated a price and she went off with the guy.'

'What did she charge?' I realised how crass I sounded as soon as I spoke.

'You would ask that. The guy paid her five hundred francs.'

'That's about four hundred pounds.'

'Don't even think about it Rob.'

'About what? Of course not Jan. I'm not paying for Tracey! It's a ridiculous idea.' I said I wasn't paying for Tracey to hide the fact that I was thinking of Jan whoring herself out and wondering if she was thinking the same. 'Look we can keep a bit away from them from now on. If you want?' I knew I didn't want that but felt I had to give Jan a chance to step back.

'No, we said we'd go to the sauna and I said I'd go shopping with Tracey after lunch. This is different, I'm enjoying all this sex talk and carry on. It's just so different. I've never felt like this before. Have you?'

'No I haven't.' I pulled my wife in for a cuddle, amazed and delighted at this new version of Jan.

Day 3 Part 1

The next morning's ski lesson dragged. I couldn't concentrate for thinking about last night, my conversation with Tracey and the new Jan that was emerging. Plus I was excited at the thought of Jan and Tracey in the sauna, naked in front of strangers. So excited that I didn't even think I'd be naked there as well.

After the ski lesson we got ready for the sauna. I still expected Jan to find an excuse not to go. She was not a natural exhibitionist, at least I thought not. I still remembered her reluctance to go topless on holidays when we were in our twenties. She only did it to please me and this was on Mediterranean beaches where the women who stood out were the ones who kept their bikini tops on.

Brian and I went ahead of our wives who were going to join us later. Jan had only brought a one piece swimsuit with her and Tracey had persuaded her to get a bikini from one of the hotel's boutiques for the pool area afterwards. Brian and I were in the middle of our second sauna session when Jan and Tracey finally arrived. We'd been in for ten minutes then out for ten then back in. Being stripped off hadn't bothered me as much as I thought it would. It was the heat that knocked me over when I first went in. Brian picked a spot on the lower benches. I turned my back on the room as I took my towel off the first time feeling very self-conscious, only to look up and see an older couple looking down at me from the higher benches. They nodded a hello, just a curt short nod then returned to their sweating, not paying me any attention. When I turned round and sat down, my cock and balls exposed and no one seemed to bother. I felt relieved. It felt surprisingly unerotic. My eyes did flit about taking in the assorted bodies in the room but mostly I kept glancing up at the door every time it opened hoping to see Jan.

The sauna was busy when they arrived. It was a long rectangle. Brian and I were on the low bench on the narrow side, opposite the door. There was space for two beside us but that had been taken by a boorish older couple just before Jan and Tracey came in. There were two spaces close by on the long side but at a right angle to Brian and I. Our wives waved and came over followed by two young guys that had came in at the same time. The guys found two spots directly opposite Jan and Tracey's seats. Tracey whipped off her towel as if she stripped off in front of strangers every day. Jan was coy. She turned her back on the room, unwrapped the towel slowly and put it on the bench. Her shoulders were hunched a little and her head down as if covering up. I don't think she realised at first that the people sitting above her could look down at her naked body.

I leant toward her. 'Shoulders back,' I whispered. 'Smile.' She'd said it to me often in an effort to improve my posture.

'Thanks,' she said and lifted her head, a smile forming on her face. She turned round so she could sit. What I hadn't noticed, as my attention was fully on Jan, was that the young guy opposite her put his towel down and turned round at the same time. He stood facing my wife, just a few inches apart from her.

'Hi,' he said.

'Hi.' Jan smiled at him.

There was a moment, probably just a beat but it felt longer, when they just stood there looking at one another. I could see their eyes darting, taking in each other's nude bodies. If Jan's boobs had been Tracey's size they would have been brushing against his lower chest. I thought his cock moved. If it was to fill and grow it would reach out and press against her tummy. It was a long cock too, much longer than mine or Brian's for that matter. They both sat down at the same time and yes I could see that he did have the beginnings of a semi. Jan saw it as well, her eyes kept flicking down to it as they sat there. And Jan? We're her nipples hardening? Was it my imagination? No. Her body was responding too.

Brian nudged me. Our second ten minutes was up and we went to leave the sauna. I was glad to wrap the towel round myself. My cock was engorging and it was obvious as I stood up. Jan gave me her wide eyed astonished look that I was so used to. It was proof to me, as I was to discover later proof to Jan as well, that that fantasy, no my desire to see my wife with another guy was very real. They didn't even need to be fucking or even touching. Their nakedness, their proximity, the looks they exchanged, the swelling of his cock and Jan's nipples was enough. If I'd put my hand between her legs and found her wet I think I would have cum.

I was glad to get out and cool off. Brian and I got our bottles of water and sat in the rest area in our robes. I was quiet, wanting to be alone with my thoughts.

'Are you ok?' Asked Brian.

'Yeah.' I didn't know what to say.

'If it helps I'm the same when I see Tracey with someone else.' He paused.

'What?'

'You know that Tracey and I are hardly monogamous?'

'Yes.' I whispered wondering what he was going to say.

Brian leaned forward and lowered his voice. 'I'm a cuckold. I like my wife to fuck other men. I like to hear about it and, when I can, watch her.'

'Why? How?'

'It's just how I am. I think you might be one too.'

'No, I've never, we've never...'

'I didn't think you have but you've thought about it. Tracey told me.'

'Yes I have.' I felt deflated. My deepest fantasy and this couple that I barely knew had got me to confess it to both of them.

'I'm sorry if I've upset you,' said Brian. 'I just wanted to say that it's ok to have these thoughts about Jan. I understand. It doesn't mean that you're going to act on them.'

'Thank you.'

'Look. There they are.' Brian pointed to Jan and Tracey coming toward us.

It wasn't long before Brian and I went in for our last session. It was still busy so Jan and Tracey didn't join us, preferring a longer gap between sessions. When Brian and I finished in the sauna we went to get ready for the swimming pool. Jan and Tracey went for their second and final spell in the sauna and said they'd find us at the pool.

Eventually they arrived. Jan in a blue string bikini that she'd just bought that morning. I hadn't seen her in such a small bikini since before our daughter was born. It was good to see her so relaxed and uninhibited. We went for a swim, found a table and ordered drinks, cocktails, Tracey insisted. The pool and poolside had a glass roof and walls. It was warm, like sitting out beside a Mediterranean pool with the sun shining through the glass. The only difference was the snowy mountain backdrop.

'So Jan and I have been invited to a party,' said Tracey with a broad grin.

'Just you two?' Asked Brian. 'What party?'

'Just us two. Do you want to tell them Jan?'

'You tell them Tracey.' Jan turned to me. 'Don't worry Roy we're not going.'

'Who said we're not going? I might just go myself.' Tracey turned to Jan. 'You can entertain both our husbands instead.' The innuendo was obvious. 'Well,' Tracey continued. 'The sauna was quieter when we went in the second time. Those two young guys went in at the same time as us. There was no one else in. Just the four of us, for a minute. Then a bunch of guys came in. All early twenties and fit. There must have been, what, eight, ten Jan?'

'Something like that,' said Jan.

'Well, there we were naked and surrounded by all these nude, fit young men. Some of them were well hung too. Weren't they Jan.'

'Oh God... Yes Tracey.' Jan blushed and turned to me. 'I was trying not to look.'

'If you say so Jan,' said Tracey as she turned to me. 'I'm not convinced Roy. I saw your wife checking out their cocks. Any hot woman would. Well we got talking, they were chatting us up. And invited us to a party at their chalet tonight. We'd be the only women so I thought finally I'll get a chance of a real gangbang. But Jan's not ready for that. Not yet.'