Ski Holiday Sex Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And I never will be!' Jan interjected. 'Tracey you're impossible.'

'I thought you were gangbanged that time in Turkey?' It was Brian brazenly talking about his wife's experiences.

'That was just two guys darling. I'd need at least three for a gangbang. Jan I'll need to tell you about that one...'

Hindsight is wonderful but when something is happening in real time you often have just a vague notion of what's going on. Whatever Tracey was doing was working. I could see it in Jan's relaxed attitude to Tracey's sexual chat. The almost constant conversations about sex, the increasing detail in them, the flirting, the encouragement to expose ourselves and the steady drinking throughout the day had disinhibited and excited us. I couldn't stop thinking about sex. My hormones were off the scale. Jan told me later that she felt the same. The more time we spent with Tracey and Brian the less we knew what our limits were as we both, in our own minds, loosened the taboos and inhibitions that we'd had throughout our marriage. We were soon to discover things in our sexuality that we'd barely imagined.

It began almost immediately. When we left the poolside Jan and Tracey went to try the hotel's hot tubs while Brian and I went to change. As we left the changing room Brian took out his phone.

'Let's get some pictures of the girls.'

'Ok,' I said. I was always happy to get photos of Jan in a bikini.

The tubs were fairly private. Each one isolated from the others by partition walls. With just a small open entrance on one side. I noticed, as we walked between them, that a lot of the occupants were nude. Swimsuits were supposed to be worn but it was obvious that nobody paid attention to the rule if they'd just come from the sauna.

We found Jan and Tracy relaxing languidly in the tub. They were still sipping cocktails, in plastic glasses as they were in a tub. Was that Jan's third? I could see the effects, her flushed face, her movements, hear it on the edge of her voice.

They weren't alone. Two young Danish guys were sitting opposite them. They introduced themselves as Niels and Ernest and said they were waiting for their girlfriends.

'Such a pity,' said Tracey. 'Your girlfriends will be along soon and our husbands are here. We could have had such fun too. Couldn't we Jan?'

Tracey was hamming it up, whether to encourage Jan or wind up the Danish guys I wasn't sure. Probably it was a bit of both.

'Absolutely,' said my wife with a little drunken giggle. Jan was almost pouting at the lads opposite while stretching and lifting her leg so her painted toes peeped out of the water. 'Are my toes sexy darling?' She asked me.

'Very sexy.'

'Is my leg sexy? What do you young men think?' She lifted her leg out of the water, stretched it out, toes pointed.

Niels and Ernest didn't reply. They looked a bit embarrassed but couldn't take their eyes off my wife's sexy show. I was astonished at Jan's boldness. She was learning from Tracey's and matching her. My cock started to swell again.

'You look so hot Jan. Hold that so I can take a picture.' Brian was lining up his phone camera as Jan held her pose and pout. 'Brilliant. Tracey you snuggle up beside Jan and put your arm around her. That's it. Excellent. Don't they look hot guys?' Brian turned to the two young men. 'Bet you didn't expect to be sharing a tub with such sexy women.'

'Eh... No.' Ernest stammered. The pair looked embarrassed but couldn't take their eyes off Jan and Tracey who, by now, were out of the tub and posing to Brian's direction. Brian had them pouting, pushing their tits out, then turned round wiggling their asses, now embracing, even a couple of soft kisses. I wished they were wearing heels, that would have been even sexier. Tracey was letting Jan take the lead. Jan, who always said she never liked being the centre of attention, was the centre now and it looked like she was loving it. I was hard for her and I assumed that Brian and the Danes were too. I wanted to lean over and tell her that there were four hard cocks in the room all for her.

Four days before, if someone had told me I'd stand back smiling with a hard-on in my jeans while my wife and her new girlfriend kissed and hugged beside a hot tub in their bikinis at the direction of the friend's husband as he photographed them, I'd have laughed at the ridiculousness of the idea. Seeing Jan prancing and posing in front of the two Danes just made it off the scale hot.

'Tops off girls and back in the water.' Brian was upping the ante. Jan took her bikini top off without hesitation. She looked over to me. I just nodded yes and smiled back as she and Tracey stepped into the tub. The water was up to their waists. With their naked breasts it looked like they were fully nude. I was tempted to tell them to strip completely but something held me back. I was sure Jan would have done it in an instant if I'd asked.

'Guys,' said Brian. 'Why don't you get in the shot? Come on you'll love it, captured with two MILFs.'

The guys hesitated for a moment before crossing the tub to our wives. The outline of their hard cocks was obvious as Brian arranged them in a line with the girls in the middle.

'Niels put your arm round Jan.' Niels did as Brian ordered. It looked like he needed little encouragement. His arm draped round Jan's back bringing his hand round to cup the side of Jan's breast. He pulled her closer to him till her head rested on his shoulder. All the time she looked at me seeking approval which I gladly gave. Brian kept taking shots encouraging them to get closer. The were half turned toward to each other, my wife's bare breast pressed against his chest. Jan's face had a dreamy look, her mouth open a little as if about to kiss him. Niels was lost in the moment too. They no longer paid any attention to Brian or noticed me. My eyes flitted to Tracey and Ernest who were locked together in a passionate embrace. Brian zoomed in on both couples, his own excitement lit up his face. My hand was in my pocket rubbing my cock. I could feel the precum soaking through.

Niels had cupped Jan's tit properly now, his fingers and thumb working her nipple. She moaned and lent in to kiss him open mouthed. I took my hand and gripped my cock and balls through my jeans. I didn't care if the others saw me stimulating myself. Brian kept clicking away stopping only to adjust his cock as he changed position. Tracey looked up and blew me a kiss as Ernest muzzled her neck. It looked like he was going to work his way down to her breast. Jan moved her arm as she kissed Niels. I couldn't see under the water for the bubbles but was sure she was feeling his cock through his trunks.

'Niels. Ernest.' We heard a woman's voice calling.

'Oh shit. Lotte!' Niels and Ernest broke away from the girls and almost dived across the tub. They jumped out grabbing their towels to hide their crotches. As they fled. We turned to see them walking away with two tall blonds in bikinis, the girlfriends.

'Well,' said Tracey. 'Those two blonde goddesses are about to get fucked and it's all thanks to us Jan. You should be proud of yourself.'

'Yes. God. I can't believe I did that. I'm so sorry darling.' Jan turned to me.

'Jan, it's ok. I loved watching you. You were very into him. And feel that.' I took her hand and put it on my groin.

'Oh God you did like it.' Jan gave my cock a squeeze. 'If their girlfriends hadn't turned up I don't know what would have happened. I could have...'

'Well I would have,' said Tracey. 'Jan we're both a bit tipsy, on holiday and letting our hair down. So we flirted a bit, made out with and got felt up by a couple of good looking young studs. So what. I told you it's normal, instinctive and nothing wrong with that. If it had been Brian and Roy in the tub with the two girlfriends they would have done the same. Wouldn't you guys?'

'Of course,' said Brian.

'Yes,' I said. I had no doubts now. My respectable lovely wife had got a bit drunk and was completely into the young guy who was groping and kissing her in the tub. She could have fucked him there and I would have stood by and watched. Part of me wished they had.

'Good. Jan let's get showered,' said Tracey. 'We'll have lunch then you and I are going shopping. And Jan bring lots of money it's expensive here.' Tracey was once again taking control

Brian and I walked our wives to the shower rooms. Jan and Brian were ahead of Tracey and me. Brian put his arm round Jan just as he did last night when they went to get her back fixed. Only today Jan was in a tiny bikini and didn't seem to mind his physical closeness. When they reached the door he patted her ass as she went in With Jan out of hearing Tracey turned to me. 'Do you still imagine the pair of them fucking?'

'Yes. Oh God yes. I'd love it. I'd love to watch her completely abandoned to it. Watch her cumming again and again. Do you really think you she will?' I wasn't thinking clearly anymore. All I had in my head was images of Jan in various sexual states with Brian and others.

Tracey went in to shower and change leaving me with Brian to make our way back to our rooms.

'You fancy Jan don't you?' I didn't know what to say to the guy so I just came out with it. His hand had been all over my wife's exposed back and ass as they walked together in front of me. He'd gone to our bedroom last night to manipulate and massage her near naked body and encouraged her to pose and preen like a tart with his wife and the two Danes. All the time I was getting more and more aroused at the thought of him fucking her.

'As you would like to fuck Tracey.' He gave me a chance to answer then continued. 'I told you I'm a cuckold. You are as well. It was obvious in the sauna and at the hot tubs. You just haven't gone through with it yet.' I went to answer but he held up his hand to stop me. 'Tracey's told me. Usually with Tracey I'm the one who watches or gets told about it afterwards but this time... this time we'd like to change it round if you are agreeable. I'll fuck Jan and you and Tracey watch.'

I felt as if I had stripped down to my most primal level. Four days ago if another man had said that to me I might have punched him but now all that I'd seen and heard since we arrived swirled round my head. My cock began to swell again. 'Yes. Do it but only if Jan completely agrees.' I'd crossed over a line and just hoped Jan was ready to cross too

When Jan got back to our room I was changed and ready for lunch. Jan grabbed me kissing and groping. 'Please just a quickie. I need it.'

'No,' I said. 'We don't have time. We said we'd be ready in five minutes.'

She thought my hesitation was because of what happened in the pool earlier. I reassured her it wasn't, that it was wonderful to see her like that. That I'd have been happy for her to have gone all the way if she wanted to. She held me tight giving me a deep kiss. It was all I needed to know. She was ready to let go and fuck others. My cock was swelling up again. I put my hand between her legs and roughly masturbated her through her jeans. She thrust against me her moans guttural as I unzipped her and my fingers found her moist clit. She ground against them and groaned uncontrollably as a little orgasm shot through her. 'I so needed that,' she gasped.

Here was a knock at the door. 'Are you guys ready?' It was Tracey.

'Almost,' shouted Jan as she hurriedly got changed.

I licked my fingers clean of her juices then went into our safe and pulled out the Swiss Francs we had and handed them to Jan for shopping. 'Get something very sexy,' I said.

'Like a funky classy whore?'

'Exactly.'

Day 3 Part 2

Lunch was calm compared to the sauna and hot tub. Tracey and Brian toned down the sex talk but not completely. We joked about the girls hot tub experience, but mostly Tracey and Brian told us about their past adventures.

Afterwards I spent the afternoon skiing in a daze, wondering what would happen that night. I kept thinking of making excuses and calling off the whole thing but the vision of Jan from the morning, feral in the hot tub, ready and willing to be mounted and mated by a Danish stud overwhelmed any objections I had.

I finished skiing early, showered and changed, and was in the hotel's reception lounge with Brian to wait for Jan and Tracey. They returned laden with bags from the town's shopping centre, the tourist part with its designer shops and fashionable bars. The store names on the bags meant nothing to me except one, Christian Louboutin. It was a big bag. Jan had said ages ago that she would love a pair designer shoes if ever we could afford them and that was probably the ones she'd go for. All I knew was that they were exorbitantly expensive. I wondered how much she'd spent but didn't want to spoil it for her by saying anything and if she'd bought a hot pair of heels, well I'd like nothing better.

Jan looked radiant, positively joyful. She'd had her hair cut as she'd planned. Her thick short dark waves were trimmed back just a little. It took the softness out of it giving a harder, sexy, rock chick look. She was speaking fast and her eyes were bright. I did wonder if she was on something. We weren't users, just a little experimentation decades ago. Eventually I got it out of her that almost every shop gave them the five star treatment with a glass of fizz or coffee even cocktails, a martini in one, a margarita in another as they tried things on and talked with the personal shoppers.

'I don't know what I'm most buzzed with the alcohol or the caffeine,' Jan said.

'Or the hot guy fitting you in Moda.'

'Oh stop it Tracey you'll embarrass me.'

'He was all over her Rob and she was loving it. I thought she was doing him in the changing room they were in there so long.'

'Wouldn't the two of you like to know?' Jan raised her eyebrows suggestively. 'Darling I think you'll love what I've bought. Some of it's quite outrageous even though it was a bit expensive.'

'I guessed that,' I said pointing to the Louboutin bag.

'And you should see what she didn't buy but tried on,' said Tracey.

'What's that? Something I'd like?'

'Tracey took some pictures. You will love them.'

'Show me.'

'Later darling.' Jan kissed me then went off laughing with Tracey.

An hour later Brian and I were in the dining room waiting. We were under strict instructions not to go back to our rooms. Jan wanted to unveil herself in public thinking it would be more of a surprise for me.

I've had surprises over the years, at home, work with friends but nothing came close to the wow factor I got when I first saw Jan that evening. I saw Tracey first, just her face peaking round the side of the waiter leading them over to the table. He arrived and pulled a chair out for Tracey who sat down. Normally I'd have been knocked out by the short, sleeveless, black leather dress wrapped round her. It buttoned all down the front, was belted at the waist and left a small gap of bare thigh between the hem and the top of her over the knee black boots. She looked like a dominatrix. As I said normally I'd have savoured the hot look Tracey was sporting. But this was not normal. My wife was behind her covered in tight leather. Jan, who was too reserved to wear the leather miniskirt out in public that I'd bought one Christmas years ago, was encased in shimmering black leather. A new small jacket, biker chic with gold zips covered her top. Her legs were sheathed in black leather leggings with gold zips on the hips. They were so tight I was surprised not to see her camel toe. On her feet was a pair of very high heeled, sharp toed, black leather ankle boots. They had higher stilettos than her other ones and had a highly polished sheen. As she turned her foot I spied the characteristic red lacquered soles.

She walked round the table to sit opposite me. The lead waiter pulled the chair out for her while the second one who had followed them to the table helped remove her jacket. It was like some servant was helping my wife disrobe in public. He stood behind he and with both hands took it by the collar, slid it down her arms and put it on the hanger on the wall by our table. We all just said soft "hellos" as Jan took her seat quietly and calmly with myself, Brian, the waiters and not a few heads from nearby tables gaping at the transparent vision she presented.

Her dark red shirt was sheer. Silk chiffon she called it. It was just a fine gauze covering her body, completely transparent. Underneath was a new lacey black bra with thin straps. Jan had never dressed so boldly to go out even with my constant encouragement. Whatever Tracey was doing with her was a small miracle. Perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised after the sauna and hot tub that morning but with every fresh reveal I had the shock of the new.

'Well,' she said seeking approval. 'Do you like it?'

'It's wonderful. You've turned every head in the room you gorgeous sexy woman. I'm amazed.'

'Did you think I had it in me to dress like this? Like a whore?'

'You know I did. How do you feel?'

'I feel good. Sexy. Thanks for liking this, a lot of husbands wouldn't. Tracey dared me to not wear a bra tonight apparently there's no law against public nudity here. Not that I'd be nude... just...'

'Revealed?'

'Yes, that's good. I like that.'

Tracey summoned the waiters over and ordered champagne. I gasped when I looked down at the wine list and saw the price. It must have been about two hundred and fifty in UK pounds.

''It's my treat,' said Tracey. 'We should celebrate the new Jan.' Tracey was taking control again. I realised that she'd been doing so all day. Everything we did was her suggestion. No wonder she was dressed like a dominatrix. Brian did as he was told and seemed very happy to be so dominated by his wife. The thing was, I was happy to cede control to her as well. I'd done it the previous evening when I'd agreed to her persuading Jan... To what exactly, be unfaithful? No, it was different from that, to cuckold me? To become a hot wife? Whatever it was I was in now, ready for it. As I looked across the table at my gorgeous wife, so calm, so alive, basking in the attention of the waiters sitting there regally in the thin shirt, I knew she was as well.

I don't remember much about the food or the fine wine. The conversation flowed, again Tracey dominated telling us more of her sexual experiments. Brian lapped it up. There was real pride in his face as his wife told of her night last year with two guys and how she took both at the same time, one in her cunt, the other in her ass.

'...that was probably the wildest thing I've tried. That and getting paid for it last year. I'd like to do that again, the whore, prostitute thing. What about you Jan? What's your wildest thing? You told me there was something a few years ago?'

'Yes.' Jan looked sheepishly at me. 'I didn't... I didn't do it, I didn't have sex. I just snogged a guy and got felt up. I did try to to tell you but I wasn't sure how you'd be with it so I made a joke about it... as if I was just winding you up. But that today, at the hot tubs I think... It brought it all back to me... and when I saw how you reacted...' Her voice trailed off. My sweet wife looked so shy and demure. Her head was bowed a little.

I reached my arm and lifted her chin. 'It's alright. I love it when you let out your sexy side. You know that. I loved it this morning. Just tell me what happened. I really want to know.' I didn't tell her about my raging hard-on or the aching heat in my loins but I think she knew.

'Ok.' She took a breath. 'It was on that hen trip four years ago. You remember when I went with Angela and her friends?'

'Yes.' Angela was a post graduate student Jan was supervising. They got on well. When Angela was getting married she invited Jan to her hen weekend in Ibiza. Jan was reluctant to go but I encouraged her.