All Comments on 'Skiing Holiday with Co-Worker'

by ReclaimingLostTime

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Summer vacation at a nudist resort would be fun.

Bargyn1Bargyn1over 1 year ago

That brings back so many happy memories! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5*

Summer Holiday

Go Dutch and find Dirk and Helena.

NSFW999NSFW999over 1 year ago

Decent. 4.5* (rounded down to 4*) because of a few inconsistencies where they are fucking in front of the window.

He has taken her panties already off, but at the end it happens again (when taking off the dress).

At the climax he pulls out and cums on her back, but somehow he is still inside her the next sentence.

Those kinds of mistakes are distracting to me.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

It was fun, a gradual build to their ultimate climax. Nice voyeur / exhibitionist aspect, also the pee and masturbation. Yeah a couple of mistakes but still a 5 for me. I doubt too may of us are English lit professors, although maybe a few wanna be's :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stopped on Page 1 with a reference to "me getting..an eyeful".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Have to say that Clara was pretty demure for quite a while, and it seemed Mike would be feeling pretty frustrated. But then maybe Clara secretly swapped places with Carla, and it was all on! No holds barred, and tits and semen all over the place! What’s next for Mike when summer comes? Will it be demure Clara or sexy Carla sharing his bed?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous