Skiing Holiday with Co-Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting opposite her he reached across the table to her and began, "Clara..."

"No Mike, I am so embarrassed and ashamed. I got so carried away again, that I....," she paused, "I treated you like my personal fuck toy barely a thought for you. Then I just went to sleep. I care for you Mike, and I value our friendship, I just hope I haven't damaged that at all. Please Mike, say you forgive me."

"Clara, if it helps I forgive you, but there is nothing to forgive. We both got more than a bit carried away. I will always treasure our friendship and last night was...last night."

"Thanks Mike, I promise it won't happen again." Mike admitted to himself he rather hoped it would, but did not want to upset Clara further.

Another good day on the slopes, and as they were walking back into the hotel they bumped into Dirk and Helena. "It's our last night tonight and we rather hoped to see you in the nightclub tonight to have a few farewell drinks." It was a bit awkward meeting their eyes, knowing that they had been voyeuring them, but Mike and Clara agreed to see them later.

Clara seemed to have relaxed her inhibitions a bit and when she came out of the bathroom to get dressed for their evening out she merely turned away from Mike before dropping her towel, then bending forward to put on her panties and putting her bra on. More flash of side boob and what appeared to be a delectable bum, but that was all. Mike was a little surprised, but Clara turned to him, resplendent in some sexy lingerie and smiled.

She put on a sexy little low cut black dress with spaghetti straps and when Mike emerged from the shower in just his towel he whistled in admiration. Like her he turned away to put his boxers on and was greeted by a wolf whistle. Clearly Clara had moved on from her little wobbly that morning. Mike finished dressing as Clara finished her make-up and they left to go downstairs to the nightclub. Mike was a little surprised, but secretly pleased as Clara took his hand.

Dirk and Helena were already there and had clearly had a bit to drink already so Mike and Clara were in catch up mode. They danced as a foursome, and it was apparent that the Dutch couple were having difficulty keeping their hands off each other. Dirk would brush her breasts, then Helena would run her hand over his crotch, and at one point Mike caught him in the booth they were sitting in with his hand up her dress. "Sorry." he apologised.

This highly charged atmosphere was also having a bit of an effect on Mike and Clara, her in particular and when it came to a slow dance Clara held Mike very closely and pushed her groin into his, feeling his erection and murmuring into his ear. "You know that promise I made at breakfast, well, I'm not certain I can keep it." This did nothing to dampen Mike's ardour and he pressed back into her. Clara's arms went around Mike's neck and his hands crept down to grasp her sensuous buttocks. Their lips met and they kissed long and hard.

At the end of the evening Dirk and Helena approached and said they were leaving, but would Mike and Clara like to go to their room for a while. Not really understanding what they were going to be getting into, they declined, claiming an early lesson the next morning, and the four of them kissed and departed to their respective rooms.

As Mike escorted Clara to their room, he felt her hand tighten on his, and her pace increased. He fumbled with the room key and when the door opened she pushed him inside, slammed the door and rammed Mike against the wall. She mashed her lips to his and made a grab for his cock that was already making a bulge in his trousers. "To hell with the promise, I want it now, and I want you to give it to me." Mike spun round and pinned her to the wall. Spreading her legs as far as the dress would allow he pushed his cock against her pussy mound, kissing her hard. His hand moved to her breast and squeezed it, feeling the nipple react to the stimulus. Her hands went to his shirt and in a frenzy undid the buttons ripping it off his body. They moved to his belt and undid that, then his trousers and boxers freeing his cock which sprang up between them. He stumbled removing them and his shoes, nearly falling.

Mike pulled her dress down from her shoulders, the spaghetti straps falling past her arms, exposing her bra. His lips dropped to her breasts and he began to lick and suck them voraciously through her bra. Her dress fell to her waist and he reached behind her and unclasped her bra freeing her tits into his hands for the first time. What he had only glimpsed before was now available for his hands, his fingers, his mouth and he sucked on the nipples, first one then the other.

"Wait!" Clara commanded and surprising him, reached for the light switch, flooding the room with light. Leading him by the cock she moved to the window and threw open the curtains. There before them was another lighted window with Dirk and Helena naked, fucking doggie against the window. At the sudden light in front of them they looked up with surprise, then recognition, on their faces. Clara dragged the arm chair round and bending over the back, rested her forearms on the chair arms and instructed, "Just fuck me now."

Mike reached down and pulling up the hem of her dress over her backside exposed her panties. He pulled them down to her ankles and off, and with two fingers carefully parted her pussy lips. She was soaking wet and he lined himself up with her pussy, pushing in as far as he could go. Clara gasped at the sensation and began meeting his thrusts, causing her tits to swing below her. Mike and Clara's eyes met those of Dirk and Helena, and watching each other they began to fuck their partners in synch.

Clara felt the pressure building and when she saw Helena throw her head back and Dirk's cum spurting over her arse she came as well, Gripping the arms of the chair, her face scrunched up as though in agony. Her pussy muscles clamped down on Mike and he could feel himself approaching boiling. "Where do you want it?"

"Over my arse!" Somewhat disappointed he was not going to cum inside her, Mike pulled out and sprayed four, five jets down her arse crack and over her backside. With Mike still inside her Clara stood, and pulling Mike's hands up to cover her breasts she waved to the Dutch Couple over the way and pulled the curtains shut.

Mike and Clara fell back on to the bed spent for the moment. "I thought it was time to give them payback for getting us in this position," Clara giggled.

Mike got to his knees at Clara's feet and eased her panties and dress down her legs and off. He gazed at her body for the first time. Her breasts were as he imagined about a C cup, firm with rose tipped nipples and inch wide areola. Her pussy was beautiful, her outer labia were narrow and her inner labia projected slightly all the way down. Her clitoris was tucked back inside its protective hood. He was pleased that she still had a muff, albeit nicely trimmed and he tugged affectionately at it. "Had I known this was going to happen I would have shaved it," said Clara.

"No, I like a neatly trimmed muff, I think it very sexy on a woman. It leaves something to the imagination, not all in your face. Speaking of which..." Mike leant forward and planted a kiss on her pussy, dragging his tongue up its length to her clit which he nibbled with his lips.

"Careful, you'll get me going again," warned Clara.

"That is exactly my intention, "said Mike, redoubling his licking. He used two fingers to ease apart her pussy lips and pushed his tongue inside her love tunnel and was immediately rewarded by a flood of pussy juice.

Carla moaned softly, "Keep doing that and you can stay there for ever." Mike reached up with one hand and started fondling her breast, tweaking her nipple whilst pushing first one, then two fingers into her sopping hole. He pushed a knuckle against her anus and she shivered, "That feels good. Let me taste you." So saying she pushed Mike over and straddled his face, exposing her gaping pussy and arsehole to his gaze. He lifted his head and commenced licking her from her clit, down through her pussy lips, over her perineum to her arsehole. She shivered when he licked her there, its smell and taste musty, contrasting with the sweet nectar that was flowing out of her pussy in rivulets onto his face and chin. "You just don't know what you are doing to me!"

She grasped his penis which was starting to recover and put it in her mouth sucking gently. It sprang into life and she gagged slightly. She licked it up and down and sucking gently swirled her tongue around the head.

Mike wanted to be back inside that velvet sheath again so slid her off him and indicated she should sit astride his hips. She did so and gently lowered herself onto his manhood, so different from last night. She leaned forward bringing her clit more in contact with his cock, and both felt the frisson of pleasure. He reached up to her tits, sitting proud from her chest, the nipples hard and deep red, engorged with blood. He pulled on them and she shivered again. "I love that." Moving his hand back down he used his thumb to press against her clit, the palm of his hand pressed against her muff. "If you're not careful I'll cum again." Mike just smiled and continued to please her. Suddenly she shuddered and her pussy erupted with a clear fluid and she came, head thrown back. "Aargh," she screamed, "I've squirted! I've never done that before! Cum, cum for me!"

"Not yet!"

Mike slid her off and onto her back. Her legs opened and her knees raised exposing her pussy to him. Gently he put his penis against her open vagina and oh so slowly pushed forward into her, just an inch then he withdrew, pausing, then again inside two inches and withdrew. Inch by tantalising inch he entered her only to withdraw until he was fully in. He could feel his cock at the opening of her cervix and he began a regular slow deep rhythm, all the while fondling her breasts and showering her neck with kisses. "You bastard, you're doing it to me again, I'm cumming," and her pussy clamped hard round his cock, setting Mike's own orgasm off. He shot rope after rope into her pussy, flooding her with his warm semen. Carla's knees relaxed and her legs came back down to the bed as they hugged and held each other close.

When they had calmed sufficiently, Mike rolled off and they lay quietly on the bed, His arm around her shoulders and her head tucked into the crook of his neck, her breast resting softly on his chest. "Why haven't we done this before?" Carla breathed. A short while later Mike got up from the bed for a pee and Carla rolled onto her back. As she did so a trickle of white semen rolled out of her pussy and slid slowly southwards. Mike thought it one of the most erotic things he had ever seen.

They slept and in the morning made gentle love together, none of the frantic actions of the previous night, just a gentle rhythm that brought them both orgasm together, Mike's semen flooding into her again, warm and comforting. They rose and showered together, soaping each other and playing softly with those intimate parts that had been hidden for so long but were now exposed to their gentle ministrations. "I could stay here and make love with you all day," said Mike, "but we ought to get moving."

Later that day Carla packed in the skiing a bit early and having changed went to the bar for a drink wither fellow ski lesson pupils. Mike came past the bar and saw her laughing with her friends and decided to go back to the room and have a leisurely bath. He was sitting luxuriating, when he heard the door to the room bang open and then the bathroom door flew open. Carla came in and with her back to Mike, dropped her trousers and panties and plopped herself onto the toilet seat. The sound of pee tinkling into the bowl filled the room. Carla looked up and saw Mike lying in the bath watching her. "What the F...! Shit! What are you doing in here?"

Having a bath, more to the point what are you doing in here? No I can actually see that."

"Mike I'm so sorry again. I keep putting my foot in it. I thought I could make it back to the room comfortably for a pee but I miscalculated and had to run the last little bit. If I'm honest I think I might have pee'd my panties a bit as well. Now I'm embarrassed again."

"Carla, please don't be. I have to admit that seeing women peeing is a bit of a kink of mine. You have just fulfilled a dream, seeing Carla, Project Manager extraordinaire, peeing with her knickers round her ankles!" With that Mike pointed towards his growing penis. "Look what you've done to me."

Laughing Carla peeled off her trousers and wet panties, half stood up, and spreading her legs wiped some drops off her pussy with a wad of toilet roll. "Does that do the business for you?" Mike laughed and waggled his cock at her. He got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around himself and they walked back into the bedroom. Carla went to her panty drawer and pulled it open for a fresh pair and Mike heard something solid roll about.

"What's that?"

"Oh, nothing much."

"Come on show!" and they wrestled each other beside the half open drawer. Mike eventually trapped both of Carla's hands in one of his own and opened the drawer fully with the other. He reached in and pulled out a 7 inch, gold, bullet vibrator. Carla instantly coloured up in complete embarrassment. "Am I not satisfying you often enough?" Mike joked.

"It's not that at all. When I came on holiday I didn't know I was going to be getting that," indicating Mike's tented towel with her head, "and a girl's got to have a standby."

"Wow! You've just hit my top two kinks inside two minutes. Watching girls masturbate is right up there."

"You cannot be seriously thinking I am going to get myself off with that, while you watch, can you?"

"That's exactly what I'm thinking. But to even thigs up I'll masturbate as well, and you can choose which part of your body I cum over."

"OK, but if anybody hears about this..."

With that Carla stripped off her jumper, shrugged her tits out of her bra and lay down on the bed. Opening her legs slightly she switched on the vibrator which began a quiet hum. Mike, undid his towel and knelt on the bed between her knees, his cock in hand. At first Carla just waved the vibrator over her breasts, getting closer and closer to her nipple. Then over the nipple and her body convulsed as though in electric shock. Her hand edged down to her pussy and she began to rub her vulva slowly. Her hands swapped, and the vibrator was now making gentle circles around her pussy, just touching her lips, then moving up to her clit and back. She pinched and pulled on her nipples and fondled her breasts constantly.

Mike meanwhile was stroking his cock taking in what was happening. Carla changed grip on the vibrator and introduced the tip to her pussy hole, not pushing inside, but teasing. Her hips began to undulate and her labia parted to allow passage to the dildo. Slowly she worked the substitute cock into her vagina until it was almost all in then, pulled it out and rimmed it around her arsehole. I could see that pink rosebud contracting with the sensation. Then back into her vagina, sawing in and out now. Her hand left her tits and travelled down to her clit where it began to rub with more vigour. The vibrator was pushed in and out quicker and quicker and Mike sensing that her climax was near, increased the pace of his own strokes. Hips undulated faster and Mike saw her arsehole contract rapidly. "Where do you want it?" he asked hoarsely.

"On my cunt!" was the reply. The vulgarity of the language hit Mike's in the stomach, but the word kicked him over the edge and he sprayed rope after rope over her pussy and muff until he was spent. Carla was spread out totally spent, the vibrator still protruding from her pussy, humming quietly. Mike bent forward and withdrew it gently, switching it off and then he placed a gentle kiss where it had been.

"That was beautiful." and he lay down beside her and cuddled her. His cum lay on her muff and he found the look of that truly erotic.

The rest of the holiday passed quickly. The days on the slopes were enjoyed, together and sometimes separate. The nights however were always spent in each other's arms. The love making was often passionate, but between them was growing a tenderness, reflected in the ways they made love. Gentle, slow, languorous, looking into each other's eyes.

Finally they arrived back at Gatwick one Friday and had to part, having arrived in separate cars. They would be together again on Monday at work but that was a different world. Carla thanked Mike for taking her on the holiday, and with a twinkle in her eye asked if he'd thought about his summer holiday yet.

"Not yet, but I was thinking of asking one of the girls from the office if she fancied sharing a room. It can be a lot cheaper than paying single supplements," he added.

They parted and as he got to his car a message pinged. "Can't wait until summer, what are you doing this weekend?"

Mike and Carla will return for their summer holiday.

12