Skin in the Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ascended to the office/apartment.

It was a small room with a bathroom attached. There was a futon against one wall, and a desk with a bronze banker's lamp against the other wall. A leather office chair sat empty at the desk, and a pair of folding chairs leaned against a tall wooded cabinet.

Steam rolled in from the bathroom, more signs of a recent shower. A water cooker on the desk let a few wisps of steam escape as well.

"Would you like a cup of tea?" the exercise entrepreneur offered.

"Uh, sure, if you're already having one."

She smiled, "Grab a seat," gesturing towards the futon. Then she padded over to the desk and poured us each a mug of tea.

"Honey?" she offered.

"What is it, darling?"

She smiled again. "Cute. Do you want honey?"

"Yes please."

She sat down beside me and handed over a mug. It said, "Marks' Sporting Goods" on the side. I thought. Just in case I have any doubts about where her loyalties lie. I looked down into the steaming liquid and breathed it in.

"Dark and sweet," I said to the tea. Then I turned to Neesa, and smiled. "Just like my lovely hostess." She smiled and nodded. I was finally putting a point or two on the board with more than simple physiology.

"You look electrifying in that robe, I've got to say."

She sipped and thanked me. Any mirror in the studio would tell her that. She needed something more; not much more, but something beyond simple compliments.

"Is this some sort of special tea?"

She looked mildly confused for the first time. "Special? Well, I like it. It's a green tea. What makes a 'special' tea, Jay?"

"I don't know." I laughed at myself. "I just wondered. Maybe you're slipping me some aphrodisiac tea."

Her perfectly maintained teeth shined as she chuckled and put the mug on a small table next to the futon. "I don't need to use aphrodisiacs," she said, turning to look me in the eye. Her look glowed with invitation, challenge, and desire. "Do you?"

I pulled at the flimsy belt of her teal robe.

[Leanne gasped and bucked her hips a fraction more than the previous times.]

The robe fell open to reveal an unbelievable body wearing a teal bra and panties that matched the robe. She didn't twitch or move. She just watched me taking in her carved form.

"No." I answered. "I'm good."

I looked her in the eyes. They were brown, but with heat; like warm logs over a died-down fire, burning from beneath.

"Show me how good," she said; sat back, waiting for me to lean in.

So I did.

We kissed slowly at first; just lips. But soon tongues and hands got involved.

I worshiped her body with my mouth. I kissed her neck, her collar bone and her breast bone. I pulled her bra down so I could lick and suck at her tits. I didn't leave a square inch unloved. Her hands were in my hair. When I moved to kiss her rock-hard abdominal muscles she made an excitement sound; like a high pitched gasp or a short moan with the mouth closed.

Her hands urged me further down.

[Leanne moaned and closed her eyes for a moment. Her hand was busy in the loose short shorts, but she shoved the other hand in there to help out. Her brow glistened with sweat, but she shivered and opened her eyes on Jason again. His bulge was pronounced and impossible to miss. "Hands where I can see them, Jay," his mom sighed. She bent her elbows, forcing the shorts down far enough for her son to see the top of her smooth pubic area. "Go on." He continued.]

I took my time anyway. I figured she could do with a little patience.

[Both Halliday's smiled at the irony.]

I kissed and licked her powerful abs, and moved to make a kiss on the front panel of her panties. I pressed against it with my kiss.

She hissed, and scratched at my scalp. I yanked at her panties. She lifted her perfectly round ass to get free. I kissed and licked everything from one hip bone to the other. It drove her crazy.

[Leanne gasped aloud. A few auburn bangs fell in front of her green eyes, but she wouldn't spare a hand to sweep them away.]

She was jerking around, bucking her hips. She refused to speak, but in her way she was begging me to finally eat her pussy.

I looked up at her. "Make me eat you, Neesa. I want to taste you!"

She gripped my head, and forced my face into her pussy.

[Leanne arched her back, and gasped for breath. She screwed her eyes shut, and her mouth fell open. A small pained trill escaped her throat. She leaned to her left, against the back of the couch. Her whole body went limp for a moment. It was obvious she'd had an orgasm, and it was obvious Jason had been a part of it; with his words or his role in the story or both. He was as thrilled as he had ever been in his life.]

I can stop there, if you...um...need a little break.

[A weak smile spread over his mother's face. She opened her eyes to narrow slits, and looked at him with cat eyes. Her hands -- still buried in the gym shorts -- still shifted. "We're not done by a long shot, my Jason. Keep talking."]

Well, there's not so much more to tell. I dove into her snatch with gusto. I licked and sucked at her. It was awe inspiring to look up her flawless body. She rolled her hips and jutted her chest up. She kept almost rolling to the side, but I got a grip on her hips and kept her mostly on her back. I fucked her with my tongue sometimes. I sucked on her labia or clitoris with care and enthusiasm. I shoved fingers into her.

I carried her through about five or six orgasms with my mouth and fingers. She tried not to scream too loud. There were neighbors who only put up with the noise of a fitness studio within certain hours. But she'd had so many orgasms she was too overstimulated for any more. She begged me to stop, saying, "You've done your mother proud, Jay! What a man you are now! She should be so proud."

[Leanne was licking her lips, but her hands seemed still in her shorts.]

I ended the evening there.

["What?" asked Leanne with a groggy voice. "What do you mean you ended things there?"]

I mean I removed my fingers and my face from her groin, stood up and told her I was going to leave.

["Oh my gods," worried Leanne. "What did Neesa say? Was she hurt or offended?"]

Neesa was floating on six orgasms I'd given her with my mouth. She had nothing to be hurt or offended about, Mom.

She asked if anything was wrong; if she'd done anything to upset me.

I told her that she was great. Going down on her was a memory I'm sure to treasure for the rest of my life. I just felt something in my gut telling me to get back to my house, like when people suddenly realize not to get on a certain airplane. I said I had a feeling I could only make this beautiful evening worse if I stayed.

She said, "I understand. I'm glad you're not trying to make our time together anything more than it can be."

I said I was embarrassed to be leaving her like this, but I trusted that I wasn't leaving her unsatisfied.

She smiled at that, and said she was very good. "A bunch of orgasms, and I'll still be able to get home in time for dinner with Jack. Hell, I'm better than expected. Tell your mom not to worry. My lips are sealed...with a very big smile! She can be proud."

As I gathered myself to leave, she asked, "Are you sure, though?" I was hard, and it was visible. "I'd be happy to help you take care of that before you go."

"Thanks, but I'll be okay. Something tells me.. —"

"You're needed at home. That's fine, Jay. I hope everything is okay when you get there."

I washed up and headed home to you.

***

"Did you think the studio was going to burst into flames? Or did you think there was some danger here only you could prevent?" Leanne asked with an expression of curiosity mixed with teasing. Her hands were no longer in her shorts, but she still leaned back against the arm of the couch splayed open like an invitation.

"No," said her son. "Nothing like that."

"You wrote to me that you were on your way home, but you didn't pick up when I called."

"I was already driving again. I just...I just wanted to concentrate on getting back here...to talk with you about everything."

"Why, Jason? Why did you separate yourself from a beautiful woman like Neesa Marks to rush home to talk with me? If you'd stayed you would have had even more to talk about when you got here. What was the rush?"

"I felt it each time she said stuff about making you proud," he said. Leanne watched him silently, only raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "When she said that, it made me think of you. And then I didn't want to be there with her. I wanted to be here with you."

Leanne felt a thump in her chest that would have blown out a stethoscope. "But you knew I was going to be here whenever you finished with Neesa. You knew I wasn't going anywhere."

"You might have gone to bed. I hadn't told you I was going to see Neesa. You were so distant and incommunicado. Maybe you'd dash off to bed and keep avoiding me. Maybe I'd miss the chance..." He drifted off, and looked down at his erection. There was a pronounced wet spot at the top of that tower.

"What chance?"

"The chance to tell you and watch your reaction. I might have missed the chance to see what you just showed me."

She felt the urge to squeeze her thighs together again, but she was determined to keep them open for Jason's eyes. She had a question, and decided to ask in a way that would make things worse and better for herself...maybe for her son as well: "You were up to your nose in Neesa Marks' pussy. You could have fucked her; a top fitness instructor. Flexible and strong and eager. And you gave it up for the chance that you might get to see me get sexually excited; maybe touch myself in front of you?" Her right thigh flexed at the thought. It was easy for him to see.

"Well, yeah. You make me sound like a fool when you say it that way. But she kept saying how I was 'doing' you 'proud.' It made me think of you, and it made my cock throb imagining you happy and excited about what I was doing. I didn't want to be there with Nessa. I wanted to see you reacting and showing your pleasure. It seemed dishonest to stay when all I wanted to do was go."

"Your cock —" she swallowed mid-sentence, "— throbbed?"

He was taken aback that this was the detail she'd grabbed on to. "Yeah."

She looked at his protrusion. "Must have been something to see." He waited silently, hoping she'd ask him to show her. "It would only be fair," she continued sharing some of her thoughts aloud. She looked him in the eye. "Maybe next time?"

"Buh...Sure!" he blurted. "Anytime!"

She smiled. "Sometime soon, I hope. But first (and at last!) I want you to tell me about this sense of women's needs."

He rolled his eyes. "This is a lot of noise about almost nothing. I don't have any super powers. It's just simple observation, Mom. Some women, like Betty, I was able to observe a lot, so I was able to get a very clear picture of what she needed. Francine I got to know through multiple conversations. Other women I had to piece things together from outside sources, Like with Nora and Neesa.

"I listened to Betty talking with you for hours. I wasn't sneaking around. You two just never seemed to notice or think I'd be interested. She talked so much about how Nick treated her, and how ugly, worthless and hopeless she felt. It galled me, and the more I listened, the more I could see how she needed to feel desirable. The raunchy stuff you two said to each other made it easy to see what she needed me (or Nick or whatever man was lucky enough to have a chance with her) to do.

"I learned over last summer that Francine was all about control. She doesn't call many shots in her marriage, so she craves it where she can find it. As our conversations intensified, I 'sensed' (really a stupid word for it. More like I reasoned it out) that if she ever gave me the chance to lay with her, she would need to feel powerful. I would need to surrender that to her. She wanted to prove to herself that she could be a woman in control of everything. Sex was a fine tool to that end (like the phone she used to handle the call she got.)

"I've wondered all year why I came so quickly with her. There are lots of possibilities: She's a really hot woman any straight dude of any age would beg to fuck. Another factor is that when I was inside her, she gripped me with a force I never felt with any other woman. A third possibility is that I found it kind of boring at a near-subconscious level to be having sex with literally no connection between us. She was on the phone the first time! The second time she never even looked at me. So maybe my mind went into masturbation mode and just busted my nut as quick as it could.

"In any case, we got along great conversationally, but she wanted to keep control so that the sex was literally nothing more than sex."

"I guess," Leanne offered, "you figured out about Nora from how people talked about her marriage?" Her head spun. So many revelations. It all came so fast.

"Yeah. I tested the waters a bit at first, in case maybe she just liked her marriage like that. Hard to believe, but it takes all kinds of people, right? I followed her lead more than her following mine, you remember.

"Nora's need was about taking and celebrating her freedom. She celebrated it with me. That was an important factor at play when I was buried deep inside her and she was cumming over and over while holding me still. Her eyes were locked on me. And I don't mean in a 'don't you dare move' kind of way. Her eyes were wide with amazement and at the same time begging me to let her have another and another. The connection was total and absolute. I wasn't a tool for her like I'd been for Francine. I was a guide. And in that moment she needed her guide to stick a nice big cock inside her and give her the time and freedom to find those orgasms.

"I only got rougher with her when she explicitly told me that was what she wanted."

"Yes," commented the mother. "The spanking. I remember." There was no point hiding the gleam in her eye. One corner of her mouth crooked up. "I think she really liked that. Sounds like you know how to do it without taking it too far."

Mother and son stared at one another. They experienced a moment of shared vertigo. Up seemed down. They sat on opposite ends of the couch, but they felt intimately close. Jay felt like Leanne's breath was in his mouth, and she felt ready to say her son's words for him. She was certain he would offer to let her test his spanking skills for herself. But the words -- the offer -- was in her chest.

Whatever was passing between them, Jason seemed unprepared to offer anything. Leanne mastered herself, and asked a different question:

"What about Neesa? What did she need?"

Jason shook his head to break out of his thoughts and answered his mom's question. "As far as I can tell she doesn't need a single thing I can give, and I told her so when we spoke on the phone."

Leanne laughed, "Why did she invite you over then?"

"We figured I could show her a good time, and she got Jack to sign off on it."

"Jack Marks knows?"

Jason shrugged. "I told you that when I got home."

"I must have missed that detail."

"In any case, he was okay with it. I guess they're involved in a semi-swinging lifestyle. I didn't dig for details. I'm not interested in getting mixed up with that sort of thing."

"Why not?"

He shook his head. "I've had it with floating from one woman to the next. These women all needed a fun, one-off. I'm glad I was able to give it to them, but I'm not looking to keep running around like this. We took care of your concerns about them, so there shouldn't be any need for it."

"She didn't need anything. So is that maybe why you didn't stay longer?"

"I suppose that could be part of it. Maybe it was the reason I gave myself permission to go."

"Despite how perfect Neesa Marks seems, I can't believe that there is nothing more she needs."

"Maybe there is something, but of the five of you I know the least about her. The less I know the less I can figure out what you need."

"And you know Betty the best."

"No. I know Betty the best of the four of them."

Leanne played the last few sentences back in her head, and gathered the implication. "You've got more knowledge about me; more insight about my needs than anyone else."

Jason just stared.

She felt like bolts of electricity ran up and down her body. Sitting up from the arm of the couch, she leaned towards him. "That's what you meant, isn't it?"

He swallowed, and gave the slightest nod.

Leanne realized her breathing had quickened. The afterglow of her earlier orgasm had passed. This was a new excitement. She leaned further towards him, and - for no reason she could think of -- used the momentum to stand up.

They both froze; sleek muscled mother standing over her hard toned son. She was so close his right knee was between hers. Looking down her body at him, she felt a thrill at the knowledge he was staring up her body into her eyes. She knew the effect she had on men. Hadn't she worked so hard for so long to achieve this shape? And who was there to appreciate it besides the strangers on the street? Not Roy.

But Jason appreciated her physical achievements. His eyes had been glued to her frame since before they'd sat on the couch. If fact, she supposed he'd been looking at her differently since at least the day she'd found him with Betty. A familiar thought passed through her mind: He really sees me.

What else did he see?

Through her auburn locks she stared into her son's eyes. "Tell me, Jason. What do you 'sense' about your mother's needs? What do you think she needs some young stud to come by and do for her?"

He stood to face her. She didn't back away. His right knee was still between hers, and they stood eye to eye. Nose to nose. Chest to chest. The erection she'd inspired by masturbating for her son poked at her crotch through their clothes. They panted. Her breath really was in his mouth. She thought she could give the answer from her heart better than her son.

But she was wrong.

"You need what all of them need...times eternity," he said without blinking.

"You mean 'times infinity,' don't you?"

"No."

She was losing her balance from standing so close, so she put a hand on his forearm. He put a hand on her hip to keep her still and close.

"Like Betty...like anyone...you need to feel desired; to have a man outwardly exhibiting his desire for you. It needs to be more than just talk. It's a fundamental need. Judging from what you've said to Betty, Dad hasn't shown anything like that in over a year. I've heard you say it, Mom. You and Betty have both been starving to feel wanted."

He was right, of course. She'd said it herself more times than she could count. She'd argued, demanded and even begged Roy. But the last time was over a year ago. She was done trying. But that didn't mean she could deny her hunger for that look. Those words. That touch. That action. That fire.

She put her other hand on his shoulder, and watched Jason carefully. The look was there in front of her. His hand tightened on her hip. She melted inside at the thought of receiving something like what Betty and Jay had described. But she held back. To her own surprise she realized it was not because this was her son. She was ready to imagine being naked and entwined with Jason. There was something else holding her back.

"Like Francine," he continued, "you need to feel that you can exert control in your life. Sometimes that needs to be in your sex life. You need to have the option to have sex. You need to be the one to make the choice, yes or no. And for any of that to matter you need to have that decision observed.

"It's been so long since you've been offered affection. It's a disgrace. There's been nothing to take or leave. You need someone to knock at the door. If you stay locked away, it needs to be because you wanted to. If he gets to enter, it must be because you welcomed him in."

1...1011121314...16