Skin in the Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing returned to normal, so I asked, "Ready?

Her whole frame shook, but she nodded. "I'm not sure how much more I can take. You're...so strong."

I smiled at her. "Just a bit more. Then maybe we'll take a rest...then maybe more again."

I caressed her supple buns. She dug her fingernails into my shoulders.

She whispered something, but I'm pretty sure she was talking to herself. "There won't be another day like this."

[Leanne nodded. It was good that Nora understood.]

Then she turned to my ear and said, "I'm ready. Stop teasing me." She shifted to look me in the eye. Then she growled, "Give it to me!"

I stood, picking her up with me. Then I bent her over to lie across the padded armrests of Pat's recliner. Her hips were crooked over the right armrest -- legs hanging off the side -- and her soft breasts lay on the left.

She made a lilting, "Ohhhh," like she'd found a lucky penny.

I stood behind her, facing her naked upturned ass. My back was to the kitchen. There was some kind of post game talk on the television. I used the remote to turn the volume down to an indecipherable murmur.

I traced the lines of her heart shaped bottom. When I reached the cleft, I reached further down to touch her labia. She was wet and trembling with excitement.

I massaged her cunt for a moment, then I bent further to position the head of my cock at her entrance. She panted, "ohmygodohmygodohmygod."

I pressed for entry, and was gratified by her hungry pussy. Once I worked about a third of my prick in, I needed to put my hands on the damp seat of the chair -- on each side of her tiny waist -- to keep my balance.

"OhhhhhYessss! OhhhhFuckme!" the slender teacher called.

I fucked the rest of my way into Mrs. Walker.

"YYYYYyyyEEsss!" she said.

I started fucking her properly. When I hit a good pace I smacked her ass and said, "This is our fuck chair now." She grunted at my force and girth. "But Pat is allowed to use it."

"Haha! Unnnh!"

I pumped into her faster and harder.

"But when he sits here...uh!...you'll look at him there...yuh!" I smacked her ass for emphasis. "You're gonna smile."

"Fuck yes! Aaaah!

"You're gonna smile and remember riding my meat here!" Spank!

"Yeeah! That's so hot!"

"You're gonna watch that pig slop his beer..."

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming again! So fast!"

"And you'll smile, 'cause you're looking at our spot..." Spank!

She started shaking with my cock in her cunt and my words in her ear.

I didn't slow at all. "...where I bent you over like a whore, and stuffed your slutty little pussy!"

"Uhhhh!" We gasped and moaned together.

"Fucking TAKE IT Nora!"

"Ahhhhcommmiiiinnnnngg! Yyyyeeeaaaahhh give it to meeeee!"

"I could feel her nectar flowing down my legs. I knew she could go further."

I rammed in and out of her twisting creaming cunt, and said, "I'm the best fuck you've ever had. Say it." I smacked her jiggling buns.

She hit a new high note, "YYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" She gripped the armrest under her chest, and threw her lower body back at me. "GREATEST FUCKING FUCK EVER!" She backed into me, and crushed down on my bone. She orgasmed like never before. "You're a fucking master!"

Her inner muscles clutched at my erection again, and I couldn't hold back any longer.

I ejaculated a nation into Nora. My jism slid down her thighs the second I withdrew.

I stumbled backwards into the kitchen, and fell into a chair. Nora was still lay across the recliner; moaning incoherent praise.

Her rosy ass, swollen pussy lips and thighs were flushed and glistening with a mixture of our sweat and spend. My cock was too.

I felt light headed, and rested my head in my hand; covering my eyes.

I heard Nora mumbling, "Better than I hoped...earth shattering....always dreamed...fucked like that..."

I don't think I blacked out, but my mind wandered for some seconds. (Minutes? Probably.) Next thing I knew, I heard grunting, shifting and stumbling. I uncovered my eyes to see stark naked Nora stumbling around the kitchen; always keeping a steadying grip on at least one surface. Leaning both elbows on the counter, she managed to fill a glass with tap water. She drank it all in one go. She refilled it, and filled a second glass for me. Then, on shaky legs, she wobbled over to the table.

We both drank, silent in our thirst. When my glass was dry, I saw hers was too. I got up to refill both glasses and returned to the table. Nora was content to take a few sips and hold the glass.

"Even flaccid you're bigger than my husband at his hardest."

I nodded; didn't know how to respond. Thank you?

She sipped more from her glass, and stared at me like I'm some other species. We both sat there naked; both plainly human.

She tilted her head to the side and approached what was on her mind from another angle. "What are you really hoping to get out of this?"

I put my glass down with a louder 'thunk' than I'd intended. "Are you kidding me?" I thought to myself, Does she think that's a practical joke drying on her inner thighs?

"Look at you, Jay. Twenty-two years old, sexy as Hell. You could be nailing a different club chick every night."

"How do you know I'm not?" That one took her by surprise.

[It took Leanne by surprise too, and her son enjoyed her reaction even more than he had enjoyed Nora's.]

I laughed, and took another swig of H2O. "I'm just messing with you. I'm not picking up girls every night."

"But why aren't you? I guess I can understand Francine Carlisle. She looks like an amazon runway model. But why were you seducing Betty Fortescue when you could've been wrapping a twenty-something or a thirty-something for that matter around that fantastic body of yours? Why come to me? Why do it through your mother, no less? And, if the logic follows, I guess Neesa will be next on your list. Neesa is a stone cold hottie (and I don't know that she will go along,) but why us when you could have nearly any girl?"

I felt my pulse rise. I'd sipped twice during her questions. I focused with intensity on not slamming the glass down again.

I couldn't hide the anger in my voice; especially not from someone as perceptive as Nora. "What will it take for you to see that you are more than 'nearly any girl'? What sort of fucking would it take if not the one we just had?"

"No, I know that I —"

"What I had with Francine developed from a mutual enjoyment of each other's conversation and a shared sexual attraction. In case she didn't tell you, the 'amazon runway model' enjoyed more conversation with me than sex."

"Yeah, but why were you so eager to talk to a woman nearly twice your age?"

"You weren't there. I wasn't putting a notch in my belt. I was enjoying her company."

"And Betty?"

"I like Betty; have for over a decade. I think she's sexy, and I've had a crush on her for years. Same goes for you. When I realized that Betty was so neglected...it seemed like a crime. I wanted to at least offer —"

"You offered all right. You practically —"

"And she accepted. I'm glad she accepted. Last I heard she was glad she accepted too."

"Sure she is. I'm glad I accepted too. I just want to understand why you offered."

"You mean instead of some young thing."

"Sure. Why not a woman your own age?"

"Because you are ten times more woman than the average girl my age. Sure, there will be exceptions out there. Outliers. But I see you, Nora. I see the spectacular woman going to waste under the mistreatment of Pat the Pig."

"So you pursued me out of pity?"

"I would have wanted you in any case, but I wouldn't have dared to try in a normal situation. I pursued you because your interactions with my mother made an opportunity. And as for the pity question, give me a little credit. I think I've earned it, don't you?"

She looked at me with a poker face. Only her sparkling eyes were a slight tell. "Yeah. You're right. Sorry. You haven't treated me with anything resembling pity. Ever."

"Give yourself a little bit more credit while you're at it. You've been a towering sex goddess today. I knew you could be incredible, but you are a woman and a force of nature to behold. You need my pity like Bill Gates needs my pocket change."

She stared at me, holding still like she was trying to detect a faraway sound. If I'd been watching more than her face, I might have noticed her nipples hardening. She stood up, silent, and walked to stand in front of me.

Then she got on her knees and took my soft cock into her mouth.

"Guh!" was the best reaction I had in my surprise.

She sucked and licked and rolled her head around it with an enthusiasm one is unlikely to find in a twenty-something. I was semi-hard in a moment's time. She released it with a slurp, and took it in her hand to stroke. She looked up and pierced me with her eyes.

"This will be something for me to remember too." She licked the underside from the sack to the tip. "When it's breakfast time I'll sit at this table. I'll remember that -- better than any toast and eggs -- I got to have Jay Halliday's cock in my mouth here." She went back to the job at hand, and only came up when I was fully erect. She pumped at me, and said, "I'll think of sucking your dick, and feeling full for the first time in a long lonely season of my life."

She took the head and part of the shaft into her mouth. She wasn't going to be able to manage more than that anymore. She sucked with passion, though.

I stroked her hair, and she nuzzled my hand without releasing the rod and head. She looked up at me with adoration. I caressed her jawline. She withdrew to kiss the head without looking away from me. "Take me back to the bedroom," she whimpered. "Make me yours one last time before you go."

"Would you like me to carry you again?"

"Yeah," she said with a creaky voice and a crooked smile. "I like that. Just carry me normal, though. Put it in me when we're in bed."

"I love how you talk," I said. I reached down and picked her up off the floor. I carried her in the traditional way; one arm around her waist, the other under her knees. Her arms looped around my neck.

She kissed my collar bone and jaw and neck as I brought her to the bed. The sheets were rumpled from earlier. "More," she whispered in my ear. "Lay me down and give me more, Jay. I want to feel you stretching me one more time, even if it kills me."

I laid her down.

"This won't kill you, Nora, but you may be screaming bloody murder before we're done."

Her slender thighs opened for me. Her cunt was puffy and flushed from the exertion I'd already given her. She spread the lips open so I could see her slick channel. Years seemed to have fallen away from her. It could have been a woman in her early thirties...maybe even late twenties. She smiled at me, and said, "I can't wait!"

***

"And?"

"What?"

"You're not seriously stopping there, are you? She was laying there, spread open for you. She says she can't wait. The End?"

Jason shrugged. "We fucked...mostly in missionary position before a short nap and a shower. We talked a little about things. Then I left."

"You fucked 'mostly' in missionary?"

"Well, at one point I kind of rolled her up -- got her ankles near her ears -- and kicked into high gear for a few minutes. She really liked that."

"Jason!"

"What?"

"Why are you all-of-a-sudden telling this so...plain? What happened to the details? Where's the passion and poetry you were putting into it before?"

He shrugged again. "I thought you were getting bored."

"No! Not at all."

"You were staring out into space like I wasn't even talking to you."

"Oh, Jason, I was listening. I was seeing it in my mind. I was..." Leanne blushed and looked away. "I was enjoying it very much."

Her son eyed her with renewed scrutiny. "What aren't you telling me, Mom?"

"Nothing! No. Not nothing." He stared. Waiting. "It's a lot of things jumbled together. Give me a minute to put it order, okay?"

"Sure."

It was late now, and the whole world seemed to be sleeping. It felt like dawn may never come and the two of them had all the time in the world. Leanne wanted more of Jason's story, but didn't feel comfortable digging for details, so she asked, "So you both finished in her bed?"

"Yeah. We both came pretty hard. She had also come while I had her balled up. I guess she does a lot of stretching with Neesa. They're pretty good friends, and I think that's why Nora is in so much better shape than her husband. She's not a hard body like you; couldn't hold a candle to you, Mom. But she's still slim and nice." He looked into his lap and brushed at a piece of lint Leanne couldn't see. "Anyway, we both drifted off for a little bit."

"In their bed."

"Yeah. Felt like two hours, but it was really just twenty to thirty minutes. When I woke up, I asked if I could take a shower. I didn't want to walk out of her house looking like I'd done what I'd just done. The whole idea was to secure her secrecy, right? So it would blow things up if I stumbled out of there sweaty and smelling like a pair of used panties."

Leanne made a huffing laugh. "Right."

"I think she wanted to join me in the shower, but neither of us offered. We both knew that I couldn't stay all night. I had to make my way home." They locked eyes for a moment, and the son continued, "When I got out of the shower, I got dressed." He chuckled to himself. "She said something funny, actually. She said, 'You've done your mother proud!' It really caught my ear because Betty had said something similar when I was with her; something like, 'Your mother would be so proud.' Huh. Come to think of it, I think Francine said something like that last summer. 'Your mother raised you well.' Something like that. Funny, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Leanne said, but her voice was soft and distant. Pride was probably mixed in there somewhere.

"You still listening?"

"Very much so, Jason. What you are telling me is the only thing in my mind."

"Well, the only other thing was that we agreed that I should leave my car parked in front of their house. We figured it would keep Pat away for an extra hour or two. We didn't know he'd crash into it. I'm glad no one got hurt."

"Yes, of course."

"So, tell me what you've been thinking about. Are those 'many things' in order now?"

She sighed and looked at her feet. "Look, Jason. You've listened in on my conversations with Betty in the past, so you know that we sometimes got pretty raunchy."

"Sure. That's why I figured I could talk about the things Nora and I did and said...you know...with so much detail and dirty language."

"Well, Betty and I like raunchy stories and thoughts. Dirty talk is par for the course. I would never admit it to any of them, but I liked hearing about what you did with Betty and Nora...even Francine in a way. It's exciting..." He'd told her so much; such personal information. She owed it to him to be more honest than that. "It turns me on...a lot."

"You liked thinking about me stripping Betty down in her kitchen?"

"Sort of."

"It turned you on thinking about me bending Nora over the recliner?"

"In a way, yes."

"Does it turn you on to think of me having sex with a woman or do you imagine you're one of them with some young guy? Or...what?"

This is getting too close. It's a combination I could never admit to. It's him having sex. It's me with...

She looked away from him again.

He pressed on, "Have you masturbated thinking of these stories about me and these women?"

She forced herself to look him in the eye. "Yes."

"Are you turned on about what I did with Nora?"

"Yes, I am."

"Do you imagine yourself being touched and treated that way?" There was eagerness in her son's voice and eyes, but she was too wrapped up in her own struggle to identify it.

She blushed, but still held eye contact. You're not saying who is touching you that way. "Yes, I do, Jason."

"Will you masturbate tonight when you go to bed?"

This is too far. But she answered anyway, "Yes, if I'm not too sleepy, I will definitely want to touch myself."

"Will you be thinking of me and Nora?"

She tilted her head to the side in consideration of the possibility.

"Will you touch yourself thinking of me and Betty?"

Again, Leanne didn't say either way.

"Will you masturbate tonight with thoughts of me and Francine?"

She knew she had to give an answer before he continued. She looked down at his chest, and said, "It'll be a variation on those themes." Then she locked eyes with her son again. "And I'm sure to have a good hard cum."

He stared at her open mouthed. He was taking in what she was saying, what she was not saying...he even dared to toy with what she wasn't ruling out.

He answered, "Me too."

***

She'd intended to ask what he meant about developing a sense of women's needs, but she felt herself trembling. Her thoughts and feelings and desires frightened her. So she cut off the conversation and fled to her room.

She lay next to Roy and pleasured her hard lean body. Roy was not the man in her mind, but she was very much the woman when she came.

Her orgasm was so strong she feared she might be heard.

Lying beside her, Roy slept on.

Two doors down, Jay heard.

***

The next morning at breakfast, Leanne couldn't look at Jason. He couldn't stop looking at her.

She went to work early and stayed late.

She texted Jay, asking him to order a pizza for dinner. When he responded, asking what was on her mind, she sent no response. When he called, she didn't pick up. She sent a text saying she couldn't talk. Too busy. Complete radio silence for the rest of the day.

Eventually Roy came home and ate a few slices of pepperoni. He said he hadn't heard from Leanne all day. Ever the conversationalist, he had nothing else of interest to say. He headed to bed, asking no questions.

When Leanne arrived, she demurred from eating or conversing. "Huge day, Jason. I'm not hungry. We brought in sandwiches for everyone who stayed late. I'm going to bed."

He wanted to believe her. But she dodged his face at every turn; refused to look him in the eye even once. She'd never done that in twenty-two years.

***

She couldn't sleep because she couldn't stop thinking of how she had seen him and what she knew about him. The thoughts made her wet inside; made her press her thighs together and squirm. There was only one way to resolve her discomfort.

She masturbated thinking of her son again.

It was easier to fall asleep amid feelings of shame than arousal.

***

The next morning she was gone when Jason arose.

He texted her: Are you cancelling the trip to the cabin next week after all?

The message seemed to come out of east-nowhere. Barely thinking, she responded: No, of course not. Why would you ask that?

With a chime, her son's answer came: Because you seem so angry at me.

As desperately as she'd been avoiding him, she hated him thinking she might be angry at him. I'll keep it short.

Jay's phone buzzed with his mother's reply: I'm not angry at you.

Then what's going on here, he wondered. He tapped out his greater fear: Are you disgusted by me because of what I have done with friends and neighbors?

Leanne slumped in her chair when she read this. Without thinking beyond the urge that her son shouldn't think such a thing for a second, she responded: NO! The exact opposite!

His reply arrived before she caught her tactical error: What do you mean? What is the opposite of being disgusted by me?

She felt that familiar heat building in her stomach. The answer came to her mind, The opposite of 'disgusted' is 'tantalized.' I'm drawn and tempted and practically drooling at the thought of him.

She knew she couldn't stay at her desk. She took her phone to the women's room and locked herself in a stall. She decided to try a light feint: Opposite of disgusted by you is disgusted by myself.

1...89101112...16