Skin in the Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, this just begged Jason's next question: Why would you be disgusted at yourself? You're wonderful! Marvelous!

So sweet. How could she explain it? She tapped: It's because of how I have been responding to this whole situation with the neighbors and friends.

His reply was swift: What do you mean? What is disgusting about your response?

Her body tingled at the temptation to tell him all about her response; her arousal, her hunger for details, her growing desire for her own son. At the same time she knew she couldn't.

She had to tell him something, some part of the truth. Her phone vibrated with Jay's impatient follow up: Are you disgusted at listening to my story about what happened with Nora?

Without touching herself she knew she was dripping wet at the thought of her son's athletic session with the school teacher. She ached inside thinking of how he lit up and glowed as he recited his sexual accomplishments; how handsome and sexy he looked.

She gritted her teeth and typed a reply: I am disgusted at how much I loved hearing about what happened with Nora AND with Betty AND Francine. I am disgusted about any mother who gets this interested in such stories from/about her son.

Back at home, Jay hardened at his mother's words. He wrote: I loved sharing it with you! I want to tell you my version about what happened with Betty! I think you will really enjoy it!

After about five minutes he got a message back from Leanne: No. I don't want to discuss Betty with you. I don't want to go back into things with Nora or Francine either. I need to get back to work now. Maybe we can talk tonight. Maybe we can find something new to talk about.

Something new, he thought.

***

"I figured I would hear from your family," Neesa Marks' voice carried the tone of play across the phone connection. "But I thought it would be your mother."

"So you've talked with Nora," Jay gathered.

"After Leanne's visit, and after your visit."

"Well, you don't sound unhappy to hear from me, so I guess those visits weren't terrible things for Nora."

She paused to consider her answer as she often did. "No. I'm not unhappy to be getting your call. No one wants to go uninvited to the party...even if one doesn't feel a need to attend. And you're right about what Nora had to say about your visit too."

"I'm glad on both counts."

Neesa gave Jay an extra beat to say more. When he didn't, she said, "You know, when your mother communicated your...offer? Request?"

"Let's call it a request."

"I told Nora to let you come over and keep an open mind. She could always toss you out if you rubbed her the wrong way."

"I'm glad she took your advice."

"Me too. I'm glad you opened more than her mind, and you rubbed her all the right ways."

"It was a pleasure." Jay was sweating bullets. He felt like a mouse being toyed with by a very capable cat. "So, the reason I called..."

"We both know the reason for your call, Jay. But I want to ask you something first. Is that okay?"

"Of course."

"Nora told me all about how you sense what a woman might need, and try to keep addressing that need at the center of your attention. Is that right?"

"I never meant to imply that it was some kind of special ability. I pay attention. I think about it. I guess what you said is close enough."

"Okay, so here is my question. If you were to come to my little room up above my fitness studio, what need do I have for you to, eh, focus on?" Jay was silent for too long, because Neesa had to ask, "Are you still there?"

"Yes. Sorry. I've thought about this exact question for the last day or two. You asking it now caught me by surprise because it has preoccupied my mind so much lately."

"Really? Then your answer ought to be a good one."

"I don't know if it's good, but it's the truth as far as I can see. The fact is Mrs. Marks, you have no need for my attentions."

"Not much of a sales pitch, Jay, but your honesty intrigues me. Why don't I need anything you've got? Nora tells me you've got a lot to offer."

"I like to think I do. But you've pretty much got it all. You're beautiful and one of the sexiest women in this town. You're smart, independent, successful and -- at least as far as I know -- you have a close and loving relationship with a husband who is a match for you in all the same ways. The concept of a 'need' simply doesn't apply."

Even over the silence he could detect Neesa's surprise. He gave her a moment to reply, then said, "You still there?"

"Yes," she smiled over the phone. "Sorry for my delay." They both chuckled. "I'm going to tell you something I almost never tell guys: What you just said makes me wet. That's a rare thing, Jay, for a man to make me wet like you just did over the phone."

Jay almost stepped in, but Neesa wasn't done. "But here's the problem. Everything you said is one hundred percent correct. I don't need what you've got. Why would I let you in my door?"

"You might not," he acknowledged. "But I'm calling to see if you might want to let me come by. You might want a taste of what Nora enjoyed so much. And Betty enjoyed it too, you know."

"And Francine?"

"What can I say? I've gotten better since then, but I —"

Neesa laughed. "I was just teasing you Jay. Francine loved your visits. Her time with you last summer meant a lot to her."

"Oh." He had forgotten that Neesa was the one who had brought Francine to his mom's little pow-wow. "Right. My mom mentioned that to me. It's a relief to know. I think the world of Francine, and I hated the thought that I had let her down."

"Mmm hmm. But if I decided I wanted you to give me some of that time, you wouldn't let me down, would you?"

"My record seems to be speaking for itself."

"But why would a happily married woman like me, who doesn't need your attention, even want it?"

"Well, Neesa...do you mind if I skip 'Mrs. Marks'?"

"That's fine. Go on."

"I thought I would take a long shot on a rumor I heard a few years ago. If the rumor is true, you might be open to giving me a chance. It's a rumor about a party that gets thrown a few times a year."

Neesa said nothing.

"It's the sort of party where couples meet and mix. And, if the mood strikes, a pair of people might wander off together even though it's not with the one who arrived with them."

"Swingers, Jay. We're both adults here, right?"

"Yes. Anyway, the rumor goes that the parties are thrown at different locations throughout the year. One or two of those locations is supposed to be dance or fitness studios."

"And you think that might be my studio?"

"I have no way of knowing. Like I said, this is a long shot. I don't even know if these parties exist. If they do, I don't know if the part about the studio is true. And even if that part is true, there are at least a dozen or so fitness and dance studios around town.

"But I thought that if you and Jack attend those parties..."

"Were you hoping to get an invitation to one of these parties?"

"No. I'm not looking to get into a lifestyle. I just thought...hoped that you two might be open to some degree. You might get Jack's consent to spend time with me if you wanted to." There was complete silence on the other end. "I would love to get the chance to share with you some of what I gave to Betty and Nora. It would mean a lot to me and my mother."

More silence.

He nearly asked if she was still there.

"I'll talk with Jack, but no promises."

***

Jay was careful to close the door silently. Nevertheless, his return to the Halliday home was noticed. The air flowed differently in the kitchen. Besides, Leanne had been waiting for him.

"I'm supposed to say, 'Where have you been?' But I think I can guess."

Jason turned and faced his mother. She stood before him in loose grey workout shorts that came down to the tops of her smooth thighs and a red sleeveless top. Her auburn hair was down. All added up, it meant she'd worked out recently, but had time to freshen up. Her fists were on her hips, similar to when she'd discovered him with Betty. She looked troubled.

"I'm glad you waited up for me," Jay said.

"Yeah. I got home hours ago. You were gone. You didn't pick up when I called. I waited a few hours and tried again. Your phone rolled me to voice mail. You didn't want to be disturbed. You sent me a text message: Heading home now."

"Yeah, I..."

"Your reply arrived ten minutes before I got out of the shower."

"That must be why you smell so great."

"Thank you. I tried calling again. You let it ring and ring. You'd turned the phone back on, but couldn't be bothered to take my call."

"Wait a minute. Are you mad about something?"

"You didn't bother calling me back. You just waltz in."

"Sorry I didn't call back. The first time you called I was driving. You always said not to pick up a call when I'm behind the wheel. I didn't call back because I was a little nervous and trying to stay focused. Talking to you would've totally thrown me off. I guess you got rolled to voicemail because I had turned my phone off when I got to my destination. I didn't want my phone to ring while I was..."

"Fucking Neesa Marks!" she rumbled in a hard, dark controlled tone.

Jason stared at his mother like she was an optical illusion he was desperate to understand.

"I don't think I would say that I fucked her —"

"Pshh!"

"— but I don't get why you are so upset. This is what we agreed to; securing their secrecy. Protecting the family reputation."

She crossed her arms and looked away from her son. Her profile was captivating, even in anger. She huffed to herself. "Right. You went to Neesa and 'not really' fucked her for the good of the family. How did that work, Jay? Did she put on a strap-on dildo and trade her silence for fucking you in the ass?"

"Whoah! Hey! What is the problem here, Mom?"

"You went ahead and called her yourself. You arranged it with her. You cut me out of it completely; kept me in the dark. Were you even going to tell me you'd fucked her?"

"I told you I didn't really fuck Neesa. And of course I was going to tell you. I..." He struggled to face her. They locked eyes. "I couldn't wait to tell you. Hell, half the reason I arranged to meet with her was getting to come home and tell you."

"I am trying to...wait...what?"

"I said -- for what feels like the hundredth time -- that I didn't do anything that would be called fucking Nee—"

"No, Jay. The other thing. You wanted to tell me?"

"Of course I wanted to tell you. When I arranged to meet with Neesa I was already thinking about how I would come home and tell you everything. It would be something new to talk about."

Something new to talk about. The phrase knocked around her mind for a fraction of a moment. "Are you telling me that you called Neesa Marks and visited her tonight because of what I wrote in that text message earlier today?"

"Sort of. I mean, there were other factors."

"This is unbelievable."

"We were planning to try to do this with Neesa anyway. It was a long shot, but I figured I could make a friendly call to test the waters. She knew everything, and jumped right into the subject."

"She wanted you to come over?"

"She was skeptical at first, like Nora had been. I think she was testing me. I guess she liked everything she heard (not only from me, but the others too.) She got back to me about an hour and a half later with Jack's 'okay.' She had time this evening. I didn't want to waste the chance. I knew I would be able to bring you a new story tonight."

"And it had nothing to do with getting a chance to taste the hot aerobics instructor?"

He blushed and shrugged. "Come on, Mom. Of course I was glad for a chance to get with Neesa. She's got a spectacular body, she's scary smart and she's very pretty." Leanne sat, processing. Jay misinterpreted her distress. "As amazing as she is, she's no Leanne Halliday, of course. Not as pretty as you. Her muscles bulge out a bit more than yours. Good for her business I guess, but I like how lean and sleek your musculature is better. And you're every bit as smart as she is."

The mother smiled at her son's praise and blushed at the responses she felt deeper down inside. She pinched the bridge of her nose, and said, "Okay, Jason. Couch. I'm getting a glass of ice water. You want something to drink?"

"Same as you, thanks."

"Okay. Wait on the couch."

She went to the kitchen and grabbed tall glasses.

When she'd sent that message about possibly finding new things to talk about, she'd meant they could change the subject altogether; talk about movies or music or his classes next year.

Ice clunked and clinked into the glasses.

Deep inside she knew she'd also left a second possibility open: the possibility of exploring a new sexual story together; the two of them, Leanne and Jason. She could only scarcely acknowledge the idea.

But it hadn't occurred to her he would go out and stir up action with Neesa Marks. "You should have seen it coming," she scolded herself.

She filled the glasses with water, and tried to think where to go from here.

When she approached the couch, she saw apprehension on her son's face. "What's wrong?" Her voice was harder then she'd intended. She nearly asked if he was disappointed to be there with her instead of with Neesa. She bit back the barb.

He shook his head. "It seems like I can't do right with you since the day before yesterday. Tonight is the first time you've looked me in the eye in forty eight hours. I thought...I thought you liked hearing about Nora. Your response. You were so...excited. But now —" He sipped at the ice water. "— you want nothing to do with me unless you're pissed off at me. And I don't even get what I did wrong. I did it for you. To have —" He shook his head.

She sat beside him and put her hand on his thigh. "I'm sorry, Jay. I've been pretty confusing for you because I've been so confused. It's hard to believe you went out and banged Neesa for me somehow." His face flushed, and he turned to her; real anger on his face. "Not bang!" she corrected, putting up her hands palms out. "You didn't bang her. But you did something with her, and I'm sure you weren't playing Yahtzee."

He went back to scowling at his hands.

She tried a new tack. "Explain it to me."

He heaved a breath. "Two nights ago you were turned on. You were so hot. You told me you were going to touch yourself. It was amazing!"

"More like embarrassing."

"No. I've never felt so close to you. I've never felt so close to anyone. I...Can I tell you something that might disturb you without you going crazy on me?"

"I promise." She was resolved (and she held a tiny flicker of hope.)

"I wanted to feel even closer. I almost asked you to show me. I knew it could be wonderful if you agreed. I was going to offer to show you...myself...you know...to make it fair."

"Oh gods."

"I know it would be great. You're so beautiful and sexy. Every curve is perfectly defined. Seeing you flushed and excited, I wanted to see it all over you. I see you're flushed now."

"Why? Why would you want to see me touching myself?"

"Not just touching yourself. I wanted to see you touch yourself while thinking about what I've done. It's hard to explain. I can't even tell you how it makes me feel; the idea of connecting with such a deep and personal part of you. That you are touching and stirring your core with the thought of me. I would do anything to be there to see; to watch you choose to make contact between your thoughts of me and that private inner part of yourself. I would be willing to touch myself in front of you, or hold perfectly still and touch nothing. I could stand in the shadows so you don't have to see me looking at you. Hell, I'd gladly touch...I'd help in any way you like."

She felt her whole body heating up. She couldn't resist the tornado inside her any longer. Fuck the consequences. I can't take it anymore. I have to do something! She tried to keep her voice still. "I want you to tell me about this business, sensing women's needs."

"It's not such a big deal. I just —"

"But first," she interrupted. "I want you to tell me about what happened at Neesa Marks's house."

With that, she leaned back against the arm of the couch, facing her son directly. She spread her lean shining legs, and slid a slender hand down into her gym shorts. "You don't touch yourself. Start talking."

She felt a thrill as her son's eyes bugged out. She watched his eyes roam all over her. His mouth opened and shut several times, looking for the words to begin.

"If you don't start soon, Jason, I'll have to have to stop."

"I...I...I didn't go to the Marks' house. Neesa has an office/apartment above the studio," he began. He did not dare to stop.

***

The lights were out in the studio.

[Jason continued, watching his mother's body. Her hips rotated to the hidden ministrations of the hand in her shorts. Her upper body was still except for the rise and fall of her chest. Her eyes were glassy, but she was listening, no doubt.]

I had to buzz and wait to be let in. The door opened, and she peeked around from deep in the shadow. No one had a chance of seeing her from the street.

"Come in." She smiled.

I stepped into the darkness after her.

"Follow me. Stay close so you don't get lost." She wore a teal bathrobe and little else that I could see. It struck a lovely contrast with her rich brown skin. Her muscular legs were on full display as she sauntered ahead of me. (Like I said, they're not as lean and tempting as yours, Mom, but they're damn sexy.) She rolled her hips with each step, strutting to show she knows she's got it. And she's definitely got it!

I closed the distance between us when she got to a stairway. It wasn't difficult to catch up. She took her time; showing off the results of a career of fitness instruction.

I thought of putting my hands on her from behind, but decided it was too fast; I would come off as over-eager.

["Stop adjusting your pants," Leanne ordered. Her breath caught as a new shiver passed along her supple body. It was not the first shudder Jay had been allowed to witness. "You talk and watch me. I get to touch and listen to you." He hadn't even been aware he'd been pressing his growing erection through his pants.]

Sorry about that. Don't stop! I'm continuing!

Walking within touching distance, I could smell the scent of flowery soaps and creams. A heat radiated from her. Maybe it was from her workout. Maybe it was a recent shower. Maybe it was anticipation.

"You smell great," I said softly near her ear.

She stopped climbing the stairs when I spoke, and I bumped into her from behind.

"Sorry," I said.

"I'm not," she said in a sultry voice, turning slightly. Then she reached back and grabbed my groin. I was thick already; semi-hard. "Feels like you're not too sorry either." In the darkness I could hear the smile in her voice.

I looked down. The light was dim, but her dark hand squeezing at the lump in my pants gave me a wicked thrill.

I returned the gesture with a hand on her satin covered hip. It was hard and soft at the same time; kind of like yours, Mom. We stood there, still in the darkness, for almost two minutes.

[Leanne's breathing increased, and her taut hips shifted faster. Jay didn't dare pause. This could be the greatest day in my life, he thought.]

Looking back at it, maybe she was waiting for me to take her there on the steps or to kiss her at least. But on the phone she'd warned me we'd talk, possibly nothing else. Groping at her hard trained body seemed presumptuous. Maybe that was an opportunity missed, but that's okay. We've both got no regrets.

1...910111213...16