Skin in the Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dragged her sopping cunt up and down the length of him and leaned down so they could make out each other's features. "Who is your woman now?" she whispered.

He grabbed her hips roughly, and whispered back, "You are."

Leanne shook her head. "I'm the only one who needs to whisper here. There's nothing wrong with your voice coming from these walls. He probably won't hear us anyway. He's asleep and he's got that goddamned TV running. I won't talk loud, but you can."

"Okay," he said in a normal volume. There was a glint in Jason's eye that said he would do anything she asked him right now.

Leanne continued grinding and spreading her wetness up and down Jason's wide prick. "Are you going to fuck your mother now?"

"Yes."

"Tonight? Right now? In this bed? Your bed?"

He ran his hands up her waist and took her breasts into his hands. "Yes, I am."

"Yeah? You're going to manage to fit this whole big monster inside my soft little pussy?"

"Yes I fucking am." He tweaked her nipples.

She shuddered, but kept sliding her wet crotch over his bone. "And you want Mommy to spread her legs for you again tomorrow?"

He thrust his hips in anticipation. "You're goddamned right I do. I'm going to stretch your delicious crease with my cock and fill you with my cum every mother-fucking day and night I can get you out of your pants."

The excited mommy shivered, delighting in the dirty talk. "Then tell me, who is your woman now?"

"You are."

"I am going to fuck your brains out, Jason, but first you've got to tell me so I can hear it and believe it. Before I impale myself on you, and show you a side of your mother most men never see of theirs, tell me loud and clear: What sexy bitch is going to be lucky enough to be your cock riding woman?"

"You are mine now!" he bellowed. "Now take me inside your tight little cunt, and move that fine little ass."

His mother hissed, "Yessssss." She jutted farther forward than she had before, and the head was already popping in. She twisted and thrashed to get her son's bulging prick inside. It was a fast rough maneuver that made them both cry out in shock and pleasure.

It was magniifcent. Just like last time. At a deep level they knew it would be this electric nearly every time, no matter how often she would welcome him to spread her open.

She lay her hands on his pectorals, and dug her nails into his pale flesh. Overstuffed with his erection, she leaned forward. Her hair fell around her face and tickled his cheeks. The rest of the world was shut out.

Each watched the other's face as Jason flexed his cock head against his mother's womb, and Leanne crushed her inner muscles around Jason's manhood. Both stared in wonder.

I still can't believe I'm sitting naked on top of my son. Her whole body tingled with excitement. I can't believe that this huge erection inside me is Jason's. He's so big. He's inside me. He wants this, to fuck me. He wants me.

At the same time, Jason stroked her long body and enjoyed similar thoughts. All these years, feeling cursed to have such a gorgeous mother, and she's with me now. All the self-recrimination and self-hatred for wanting her. Settling for Francine and Betty; even Nora and Neesa...I never really believed she could want me this way. And here she is! Spectacular, naked, glistening in the moonlight in my bed. She's taken me inside her! I'm the man she wants. I'll do whatever I can to give her what she needs. She's chosen me. She's chosen this; to be on top of me, burying my cock in her. She wants this. She wants to fuck me. She wants me to fuck her. She wants to be mine, and to keep me for herself. She's chosen me!"

"I love you," both said together. Jay squeezed Leanne's ass, and she rocked forwards and back. She didn't want to let any of him out of her body. Her breasts and hair swayed gently. His hands roamed over her well-toned body, and her fingers dug deeper into his chest.

She rotated her hips. Both moaned. Leanne's eyes shut. He watched her lovely features as she worked her body on his. Her mouth was slightly open and smiling. Her teeth were apart so she could take deep shuddering breaths.

She gave out a high, "Uuh!" and raked an inch or two on his chest.

He hissed in pain, and dug his fingers into the firm flesh of her rear end. He yanked her down against his pelvis, and jammed his hips up at her.

She chirped, "Ooh!" two octaves higher than before. She shook and moved her abdomen in tightly controlled circles, shifting his penis within.

"Unngh!" he choked out at the pleasure. Her eyes were still closed as she maneuvered her succulent body to pleasure herself and her son. "You're so focused," he said. Her eyes opened and fell lovingly on his face. She smiled silently, shivering and grinding. "You're working so hard," he spoke with adoration.

Her smile split wider.

With a shaky whisper she said, "You give me a lot to work with, baby." Her eyes flashed, and she trembled harder. "You're so good inside me. You reach so deep! It's wonderful, sweetheart."

His mother sat up straight, and tilted her head back. She rose and fell on his manhood. "So good, Jason," she said in a whining whisper. "So full. So beautiful inside me." She picked up the pace. "Stretching my pussy, baby. Uuhh! You're the best. Yahhh! Uh! The best lover...Ohhhh, fuckyesss..." She was bouncing now, riding her son; slamming him deep into her lean body. Still hissing a passionate whisper, "My greatest lover. Ohhhh! No one has ever loved me like yyyyyeeeeeeooooooouuuuuu!"

Her amber locks flew wild in the moonlight as she bucked and rocked with an even greater intensity than she had on the couch. A deep coughing grunt escaped her each time she pounded herself down onto him. There was something pure and animalistic in how his mom smashed her body into his. She fucked him hard and fast, rapidly climbing in pleasure. Jason just needed to hold himself together and hold on to her supple breasts -- maybe give a tweak or two to those pink nipples. It took only a little while before she twitched through yet another juicy orgasm.

"Fuck!" Jason barked. "You're fucking incredible!" He felt his mother's cream dripping down his ball sack. It made him feel like the king of the world.

As the orgasm subsided, Leanne started to tip from side to side like a drunk.

"Come here," Jason said, his voice rich with tenderness.

Leanne tipped forward into her son's hands. They eased her to lie atop him. Her head rested on his shoulder. She gasped for breath.

Jason wrapped his arms around her torso with his root still planted deep inside her.

Mother moaned approval.

He stroked strands of hair from her face. "That was marvelous," he cooed.

She smiled and licked her lips; an effort at saturation rather than flirtation.

"You feel good?" he asked.

She closed her eyes, smiled, tried to nod and giggled. "Oh, yes, love." She took a deep breath and heaved the sort of sigh one makes after a supremely satisfying meal. Her breathing returned to normal when Jason's hand left her hair, traced down her bare spine and cupped a buttock any twenty year old woman would be proud have.

"You ready to feel even better?" he offered.

The head of his cock expanded within Leanne. His snake slid out. Then it pushed back in.

Her green eyes opened and fixed on Jason. Her smile spread and opened.

"Mother, may I?" he quipped in a low voice.

Her eyes sparkled with the excitement and pleasure of her son's penetration. "Always," she whispered.

His grip on her ass tightened and his other arm tightened around her pinched waist. It was possessive and protective at once. She couldn't have escaped if she'd wanted to. There was nowhere in the world she would rather be than there; splayed naked on her son, receiving his sex in hers. His meat slid out of her. It barged back in. It emptied her. It filled her to near-bursting. And then her Jason fucked her faster.

Her face went slack, and her mouth hung open. She lay her head on his shoulder, and moaned with each thrust. She lost her words as her son drove that shaft into her over and over. She even lost the incestuous or adulterous threads of what they were doing. She didn't think of names or roles. She was simply herself, being held tight in place while the beautiful young man loved her and pleasured her with all his strength. He strained every muscle in his body to reach into her; to put his thing as deep into her as he could. He buried his love in her, where she would never lose it; so she could never forget it.

Oh gods, he fucked her with every calorie of energy he had. Holy shit it felt good! The way he held her, the fierceness of his thrusts and the grip on her bottom was its own language. Oh, I love you so much, too, she thought. All that came out of her mouth was a pleased sighing call, and then the last word it had formed before this titanic pounding had begun: "Always."

The word filled Jason's ear, then his mind. His orgasm was inevitable as daybreak.

Leanne felt the powerful pulsing warmth. Jay's tensing body gave indisputable confirmation. It was a certainty that he was finally ejaculating into her. That set her off again! She started bucking down at his arching body; greedy for every inch and every drop her son might give her.

Their bodies writhed together like a single epileptic muscle. They groaned in release and relief, soaking each other with warm salty wetness.

As the final aftershocks passed over the couple, his erection diminished and withdrew. Leanne slid off to lay beside his gasping form. She left a leg strewn across his midsection; an arm across his chest.

They kissed and rubbed each other's sides and backs. "I trust you don't think I will always be able to go at it like this all the time," she warned in a slurring whisper.

Jason smiled at his well spent mother. "I'll take whatever I can get."

She smiled back. "You're just trying to impress me, aren't you? "

He stroked her auburn hair and held her close. "That's right, Mom," he chuckled with a grin. "That was the best I've got. It's all downhill from here."

***

When Leanne woke, she was fucking Jason.

She hadn't done this sort of thing since she was seventeen. She'd climbed onto her boyfriend while still dreaming, and woke up with him already inside her. Wait, that wasn't exactly the last time. When she'd first married Roy, she'd awoken to him pushing her away and begging her to let him sleep. She'd thought that broke the habit decades ago.

Apparently Jason had stirred it back up in her along with other things.

But now she was back on top of Jason, using his cock to scratch her deepest itch. Jason looked confused but happy. Something must have changed on her face or in her pace because he stopped pumping up at her, and asked, "Are you okay?"

She blinked and shook her head.

He added with urgency, "You started it this time."

"No, I know, Jason. Sorry about this."

"Never apologize for doing something like this with me. Never ever. It's just that at first you were kind of snuffling and grunting before, and your eyes were shut tight. But now your eyes are open, and you look confused."

"Ugh, I'm sorry."

"Hey, I told you not to say you're sorry for spreading your gorgeous body over me. I woke up to find the hottest goddamned woman I know riding me. Don't be sorry. I am totally NOT sorry."

She giggled and said, "Oof. I think I need to get off you."

"You want to stop? I mean, that's okay if that's what you want...if you just want to go back to sleep."

"No, Jay. If that is hard —" she pointed at his manhood, "— I want it." She slid off him onto her side. "It's just that my thighs are sore from holding them open so often for so long." She sat up, and then leaned forward to get on her hands and knees. Her hands were at the foot of the bed. Her perfect ass and pussy were pointed at her drooling son. "I'll close my legs together a bit once you're in." She looked over her shoulder at him, and smiled. "Now, get back to work, baby."

She winked, then turned away to await his mass.

As he struggled to get up and positioned, her voice came again in the darkness. "Oh, and if you think I'm getting too naughty, you know what to do." She reached back, and clapped her hand against her right buttock.

***

Even at such a late hour, three in the morning, there are mothers giving medicine to their children. Some lovers must be out there somewhere, making love, despite the nearness of dawn. There are doubtless desperate writers pecking at their keys; compelled to tell their stories. Probably, Leanne reflected, there are even other parents up late with their sons and/or daughters, discussing a loss or a bad dream or a hopeful crush on the boy or girl next door.

But I've got to figure this is a bit more rare, she thought. A forty year-old woman taking it doggy style on her son's bed...from her son's beautiful cock.

Jason slammed his bare hips into her from behind. A son fucking his mom at such a witching hour, and... PAK! He slapped her ass. Ah! And spanking her for a little extra fun.

Through the jolting joyous thrusts of her young stud, she backed into him while thinking, Or are we kind of doing all those things? Am I giving him his medicine? Ha! Sure, if that's what you want to call it. Aren't we lovers embracing -- if primarily embracing his penis with my vagina -- in a resistance to the dying of the night? Aren't we tapping out our own story? Jason, at least, most definitely tapped his mom's pleasure spots, and giving love taps to her reddening bubble butt. This may not be a conversation of a loss or a bad dream, but we're exploring a crush. And my Jason is exploring me thoroughly.

"This is everything," she mumbled to herself.

She didn't feel like a freak. She felt unique. Special.

CRACK!

"Ah! Yeah, that's it, baby," she hissed.

Then Jason pressed the tip of his thumb into his mother's anus.

Leanne immediately dropped her face into the sheets at the foot of the bed, keeping her ass and pussy available to her young man. She bit down on a mouthful of bedding, and made fists on either side.

The thumb wormed deeper into her rectum.

She screeched into the mattress, and felt a tsunami orgasm building fast.

"You like that?" She heard from behind and above.

"Rrrrnn hrrrnnnn!" she whined in affirmation.

His fat log still sawed in and out of her pussy. Her whole body seemed to sing.

"Does that feel big in your little asshole?"

"Yrrrrsshh!"

He pushed his thumb all the way in and swirled it around. The orgasm built faster. She made a buzzing sound in her chest.

"Imagine how it'll feel when I put my dick in there."

The steely bodied redhead yowled through the linens. Her cunt clamped down with force. She came in her vagina and her ass. There could have been fireworks shooting out of her for all the sensory overload going on between her legs.

For once, Jason didn't trip into a simultaneous orgasm. He removed his thumb (triggering a smaller follow-up orgasm in his mother,) and smacked her ass again.

Even as she came back to her sane mind, Jason still kept her hips balanced in the air on her knees. He was really fucking away at her.

He hasn't cum. Of course it would happen at three in the morning. It must be past that. Whatever time it is.

She spat out the blanket, and moaned, "Oh you're a masterful motherfucker." Her eyes rolled in her head. She'd never known pleasure could keep going and going like this.

Their thighs were slippery with mommy-juice. He slowed down and leaned over. Concern in his voice, "You came pretty hard there, and I guess it is pretty late. Do you want me to stop?"

"Have you cum in my hole?"

"Uh...not this time."

"I thought you wanted to take care of my pussy, Jason. Fuck me until you've filled me with your seed. You've got to top Mommy off before you send her off to bed."

"Unh..." Her dirty talk was getting to him.

"Never leave me empty, honey. Uh! Strip me down like your personal whore. Unh! Oh, yeah. Fuck me and fuck me and fuck me. I can never get too much of you."

"Rrrggghh..."

"Come in your mommy, Jay. Oh! I'm all yours."

"Yyyeeeuuuugghh!" He finally sprayed her womb with the last of his spend.

"Mmmmhhh. That feels so good in me, sweetheart. It feels so good filling me up and oozing out of my sore little pussy." She took deep breaths, thrilled by her own nasty words and Jay's manly performance.

He fell back onto his pillows, gasping for air. He stared at her rouge swollen weeping cunt, still posed in the air.

She looked around into his face. She saw concern there. "Don't worry. It's a good kind of sore. It's the kind of sore I'd forgotten I missed so much." She sat up, and stared down at him. "But I won't have to miss it anymore, will I?"

He shook his head. He had the equipment, the strength and the desire to make sure of it.

They smiled at the match they had become.

Her eyelids started to slide down of their own accord.

She crawled out of his bed; sweaty, stiff and weak.

"You don't have to go," the loyal son offered.

But she knew better than to stay. "If I do, my sweet sweet man," she whispered, "I'll sleep in your arms until long past sunrise."

He raised his eyebrows and smiled at the idea.

"We're bound to have that in time." She stumbled to his door, and hung onto the knob for balance. Looking back, she added, "But not tonight. For now we have to stay secret to stay safe."

She turned the key and opened the door. The hallway light pierced the room, and fell across them both. The unlikely pair stared at each other with love.

"Let's see how we feel tomorrow."

"I'll be starving for you tomorrow. I'm sure of it."

"I'm bound to ache for your touch too, hon. Though, I'm already starting to ache from it." Both of them chuckled. They kept it soft as they could. "But let's just see how the world looks in the sunlight, okay?"

"Okay. But if you find you've changed your mind, you're going to need to grab Dad's softball bat before telling me. It'll take something like that to keep me away."

He winked. She blew him a kiss.

"Hey," he called as she started to turn away.

"Yeah?"

"Wear something nice to bed. Something pretty."

"Your father will never notice me wearing sexy underwear." Jason just smiled. "Okay. I haven't worn much sexy stuff in a while, but I'll see what I can find. Sweet dreams."

But Jason would have a nightmare that night.

Backing out of the doorway, she added, "Mommy will see you in the morning."

"Count on it."

She closed the door, and staggered to her own bedroom. She thought of her son's promise: "When I send you to bed, Mom, you will go bow-legged, stinking of our sweat and ruined for all other men."

Bow-legged? She looked down at her shaky knees. Close enough.

She made her way past the foot of the bed to the en-suite bathroom. She didn't stumble, but there was no real concern of waking Roy. He snored through the greatest sex in my life, just two doors down. He'll keep sleeping until his alarm sounds and his company is calling.

She turned on the shower and stepped under steaming hot water. I definitely stank of our sweat. That makes two out of three. Am I ruined for all other men as well?

She turned the question over in her head with a smile. She started with the most obvious and likely other man, Roy. She'd loved him for over two decades. She still felt something like love for him. But the thought of lying naked with him hadn't stirred her for at least two years. She'd had to push it out of her system after so many rejections. She didn't think he was having an affair. He'd just lost the desire to do most things not related to his company; that meant no desire to do Leanne.