Skin in the Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw her head back and made a high pitched descending, "OOooohhh!"

I sucked at her clit for a moment, causing her to lean back on her elbows and screech. Then I went back to tracing her lips and her sopping vaginal hole.

I repeated this pattern over and over. I don't know how many times. Ten? No, more than ten. Twenty times? Could be more. It was stirring her up and up; a virtuous circle. Her thighs involuntarily clapped shut on my head before she'd force herself to open them back up to me. I took this as a sign to release her sweet little ass, and start gently urging a pointer and middle finger into her.

She came almost immediately. Her juices flowed over my hand and a little bit on my chin. She smiled and laughed. Another high pitched sigh, starting high, and descending, "YYEEEEeeeeaaaahhh."

It was an excellent, long overdue orgasm. She later told me the best part of it was she knew it was only the beginning. She knew I would keep on taking care of her; servicing her needs and desires. I wasn't going to see if that had been enough. I wasn't going to slow down. She knew she would get more because I wanted to give her more. It was a quantum leap from what she'd known in her marriage for the last who-knows-how-many years.

I held one of her thighs with my free hand, and picked up the pace of my fingers. In contrast I sucked and licked at her clit. Attending her vagina with my tongue was too awkward with my hand pumping fingers in and out of her.

She certainly didn't mind. She hissed, "Yessssssss. Yesssssss. Yesssssss."

I tried to look up her body, but her dress blocked most of my view. The most I got was seeing her long dark hair whipping around now and then.

I rubbed at the ceiling of her insides and gave her clit a long patient suck when I felt her shift to the side. Then I felt one of her hands in my hair.

She took a firm grip. I thought to match the assertive move. I swirled my fingers around and around deep as I could reach. I flicked at her clitty with my tongue.

Nora must have been practicing stomach crunches over the years because, next thing I knew both small hands were in my hair. She swerved and jutted her hips into my face. A sound came out of her; something like a loud growl. "OOOOOOoooooyyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhh!"

Her cunt gushed all over my face and hand. Her dining room table too. She thrashed around so hard I had to stop and lean back from her.

Sucking down deep breaths, she said, "I'm getting cooked alive. Get this goddamned thing off of me." She struggled to get out of her dress. I helped as best I could. When she was finally free of it, her hair was all over the place. She looked like a wild naked woman, except for the dark green lacy bra still hiding her chest. She stared at me with a dominating starving expectation.

I reached out and rotated her on her tail, just about forty five degrees, so I had to stand at the end of the table to get access to her spread legs.

She smiled. "One more serving at the head of the table for the master of the house?"

"Exactly," I said. My face must have been glistening with her juices. "Show me my final course before we dive into desert."

Her legs were already spread. She rubbed at her crotch, and stared at me. "Right here, baby. Just the thing for a hungry young man like you."

I rubbed her inner thighs, and stepped between them. "A meal fit for a king." We both laughed. "But I was hoping for something a little bit more...pink."

Her smile fell away. She took a deadly serious expression as she spread her cunt open to me; her most vulnerable pink insides. She was shaking. I could see it and hear it in her voice as she spoke.

"I can offer you this. It's my secret treasure. Will you taste me deep in here?"

I leaned down to accept her offering. "You're so beautiful and delicious," I said. "I can't wait!"

I shoved my tongue as deep into her as I could manage. I licked her lips and clit with furious intensity. I grabbed her thighs, and tilted her back, so she had to lie flat along the length of the table. I was half standing, going wild as I sucked at her clitoris. Deep into her cunt I probed with my fingers. I withdrew my fingers to get my tongue inside her again. My wet hands slid up her flat soft stomach until they reached her bra.

I sucked her crotch hard, and she squirmed on the table. She got her bra off, and -- as she ground her hips up into my face -- grabbed my wrists. She guided my hands to her breasts.

They were remarkably soft and pliant. She's not as small chested as she seems. Her breasts are a fair handful, just not firm. I squeezed at them gently and rolled the nipples with loving tenderness. But I sucked at her vagina with a hunger that kept my head fixed between her thighs.

We held that position for a while, but we weren't still. There was plenty of thrashing around, but each of our body parts was exactly where we wanted. I ate her pussy, and massaged her tits and looked up her succulent body into her now-dark-brown eyes. She stared back at me as I lashed my tongue around her cunt. Her mouth hung open.

She wanted to see that this was really what I wanted to be doing. I held the eye-lock, and released her hole to suckle her clit again. She saw a man exactly where he wanted to be and doing what he wanted to do. And that meant her. She squeezed my wrists so hard it hurt, and turned her groin up to me a few more degrees. Her head fell back out of sight onto the table.

I felt her chest heave under my palms, and she let loose a low, "UHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!" And her excellent lean body bent and arced and twisted at the force of her third orgasm.

I held on tight, and backed off my ministrations so she could come down to earth.

Still gripping her soft breasts, I detached my mouth from her genitals. "We don't have to stop at three. You taste like Heaven. I'm happy to keep right on doing you like this."

Her wild hair shifted from side to side, as she shook her head.

She was gasping for breath.

When she was calm enough to make words, she said, "Enough of that for now. Take me to the bed. Show me a real fucking."

I thought of how Nora had referred to my time with Betty before, and guessed she wanted to be carried to the bed like I'd done with Betty. But when I reached down to pick up the small brunette, she simply sat up.

"I don't want you wearing a goddamn stitch in my bedroom."

She started undressing me. I couldn't see her eyes for all the long brown hair. Her hands worked fast and nimble. My underwear was yanked down with my jeans.

When I was completely bare, she slid off the table and wrapped a slender arm around my waist.

She looked down at the table where her cream puddled. She smiled at it. I never asked, but I'm sure that was Pat's usual place at the table.

"Come on," she said, and grabbed my cock with her free hand. "This way."

She stroked me as she guided me through the house. I noticed for the first time in a while that the hockey game was still playing in the den. I almost laughed, but Nora's hand was working me over.

We entered a plain room with a king sized bed. A large brown dresser stood at one side next to the closet door, and an attached bathroom door was on the opposite wall. Not terribly efficient, but what did I care?

Nora released me, and crawled onto her bed. "I want to feel you on top of me. We can do a lot of other stuff too. But I want you like this first," She lay on her back; legs spread and arms reaching out to me. "Okay?"

She has a slim build, but not a tight body. I imagine she goes to an aerobics workout once or twice a week (she is close with Neesa Marks after all.) She's fitter than Betty, but not solid and defined like you. Francine was about the same as Nora, but she has it stretched over a longer frame. In any case, the sight was inviting.

"Better than okay," I said, and maneuvered my way into the missionary position with her. She wanted to kiss a lot, and I didn't rush to coitus. She reached between us, and stroked me more, and I teased her breasts. We were coming down from the intensity of the dining room, but also ramping up a gentler and more caring sexual energy there in the bed.

At the time I only thought about our connection and our naked bodies; anticipating finally entering her. But now, I wonder how long it had been since she'd had a loving and satisfying sexual experience in that bed. Hmm.

She rubbed the head of my cock against her lips, and I ran my hands through her long dark hair. She looked at me expectantly. She probably wondered why I hadn't shoved it in her already.

I broke the kiss, and looked into her eyes. "Whenever you're ready. We've got plenty of time."

She smiled a bright (possibly condescending?) grin. "You are wonderful, Jay. This has been incredible." She swallowed, and then said, "Now fuck me."

I sank into her slowly. I had to ease my way beyond her inner folds. She stared at my face and smiled the whole time. I had to ease out an inch or so once I'd gotten about a third of the way in. I pressed in about two thirds, and had to pull back again. She never complained about my size or urged me to hurry up.

I drove the full length of my cock into her, and her eyes lit up like two full moons. "Wow!" she said through her smile. And then she giggled.

"Something funny?" I asked, half laughing myself.

As an answer she grabbed my ass with a slap, and swerved her hips up at me. As my cock stirred around inside her, she kissed me again.

I pulled out and drove back into her. She broke the kiss to giggle again. "Oh WOW!"

I smiled at her, and arched my eyebrows at her in a question.

"So this is what a really big dick feels like when it's filling my pussy! Haha! I've never had a guy even close to this big inside me. You're stretching me open so wide. I've never felt anything like this before, Jay."

"You ready to see what it feels like when I actually fuck you with it?" I said, laughing.

"HaHA! Fuck yeah!" She smacked my ass again. "Fuck me, Jay. Show me!"

I started slow, but we picked up the pace quickly. She squeezed at my ass with one hand. The other stroked my face and ran fingers through my hair. We kissed deeply, and every time I pounded my cock into her she made a sharp scream into my mouth.

It became clear she likes to find something that feels good and stick with it. As I moved my cock in and out of her slim body, she used her grip on my ass to guide my movements. She wanted slow deep penetrations. When I found the pace and depth she most desired, she put both hands on my ass. Each time I bottomed out, her hands held me extra tight, her legs wrapped around mine and she gyrated her hips up at me.

Each time she did this, it set her off like a rocket! No exaggeration: Nora had at least four orgasms from my cock, and I barely moved. Believe me, I would love to take credit for every time she squealed and squirted, but this series of firecrackers was all her sexy work.

Disappointed? Annoyed? Are you kidding me? It was awesome! There is nothing hotter than getting to watch a woman cum all over your cock, and I got to watch and feel it with no distractions. She was insanely hot squirming and juicing on my bone. Yeah! Really.

Well, of course I did more than lie there on top of her. Once she'd had her four or five orgasms, she was ready for me to take control.

She needed a little break first.

"Ineedabreak! Ineedabreak!" she whispered.

"I trust we're not done," I said as I slowly withdrew.

"Unnhh! Fuck, no. No way. Your work here is not yet done Jay Halliday."

She gasped as the head popped free, and we both laughed at her line.

Nora gasped for air, but she looked at me like she couldn't believe I was really there (or maybe that I was still there.) I caressed her breast and kissed her shoulder. I smiled in an effort to say, without words, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

Her breath was returning. She caressed my jaw and ran her fingers down my chest. When her eyes and fingers found my still-very-erect penis, she said, "Did we really fit that whole thing into my tiny little vagina?"

"Sure. Spread your legs, and I'll remind you how we managed it."

"Easy there. Just give me another sec." She looked at the ceiling, and swallowed. "You've given me a lot today, you know that?"

"Well, I'm not sure I can take credit for those last few."

She smiled and closed her eyes.

"You were right there with me, sexy. But I don't just mean orgasms. I hope you know that."

I nodded.

She opened her eyes on me again. "There's one more thing I want you to do for me...one more naked thing I mean. There's a reason I married a guy like Pat. I like a man who is assertive in the bedroom. Pat lost the thread on that idea years ago. He mistook assertiveness for aggression and domineering and making me feel so low that I have put up with his wandering eye bullshit.

"Maybe I wasn't so clear on the difference when we met either. But I am clear now. I don't want to be with someone who makes me feel powerless. I want to be in bed with a man who is so certain of his desire for me and his place between my legs that he takes what he wants. Being wanted so certainly makes me want the same thing. As long as it's all safe."

"Okay."

"You've been careful with me, Jay. You've been gauging my responses, taking care to please me. But what will please me is to be...handled a little less carefully...less delicately."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm ready for you again, and I want you to fuck me any way that pleases you. Be creative, so I can enjoy your creativity. I want to know what it feels like to be handled by you, like some college slut; to feel your pleasure taken through me. Do you understand?"

"I think so."

"I'll tell you to stop if I'm bothered by where it goes."

"And I will stop the second you tell me to."

"I know you will." She rolled to face me, and her eyes were sparkling. "I am yours for the next hour or two. Fuck me until you are satisfied. If you love my body like you say, then use it until we drop. It's what I want." She looked between us at my hands. "And I like a little spanking from a strong man. Nothing too rough, but a little bit if you're into that kind of spice."

[Leanne tried to think back to the last time Roy had spanked her during sex. She couldn't remember it. Why do I suddenly miss it if I can't remember it? The idea of a playful spank while in the hands of a confident lover made her flush. She shook her head and returned to Jason's story. He was bound to have a strong hand, and there was no denying she wanted to hear about it.]

[Jason sighed as he tried to piece together the rest of that time.]

Gods, Mom, I fucked her all over the place after that. We just went wild. I pulled her out of the bed, and made her lean against the frame of the bedroom door. I grabbed her hips, and just crammed my dick into her from behind. She was one hundred percent into it. She pushed her round little butt back at me, and begged me to keep it up.

"Never been so deep in me!" she said, half laughing.

I ran my hands up her soft belly to grab her chest. I kept pumping my cock into her the whole time.

"You want me to spank you Nora?"

"Uh! Fuck! Ooh! Yeah, baby! Yah! Uhn! Spank my ass if you want to!"

I shoved my dick into her so hard she nearly lost her balance. She dug her nails into the door frame and cheered my name.

"No. Sorry, Nora. Unh. So wet. I'm not spanking you here." I reached one hand down into her groin, and twiddled her clit at high speed. "In this doorway, you're gonna cum all over my dick." She screeched, and started shaking. "Every time you walk through this door with that stupid pig you'll remember cumming on a nice big man's-cock."

She pushed her ass back, greedy for my driving shaft. I heard her groan out the by-now-familiar sounds of a building orgasm. "No spanking yet, sweet Nora," I said into her ear. "Just my dick in your pussy, my hand on your clit and your nectar overflowing." Her head was hung low, and she twitched as her orgasm rocked her.

I kept my penis buried inside Nora, and stroked her sweaty back as she tried to recover.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yes," she husked.

"Ready for more?"

"More," she repeated with more strength and urgency.

I bent my knees to fully withdraw from her. She made a long low moan at the feeling. I turned her to face me. She was glowing, but looked worn.

I grabbed her ass with both hands. "You sure you're ready?"

"Take me. Fuck me. Spank me. Use me with love. I'm yours."

Squeezing her ass, I lifted her into the air. She leaned towards me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I held her against my stomach, waiting a moment to see if she'd changed her mind.

She squirmed and whined. "Gimme! Slide me onto your meat, Jay. Please, fill me up!"

I lowered her onto my erection. She quieted down, satisfied to have me balls deep in her little cunt and carrying her around her house.

[Jay paused a second to gauge his mother's response to his use of the "c-word." It had slipped out in his enthusiasm, and he worried she might dislike hearing it from her son. Happily, the corners of her mouth twitched up, and a distinct sparkle was in her eyes. Mom is good with "cunt!" he thought. He felt instantly closer to her -- safer with her -- in knowing this was no barrier between them.]

Down the hall, through the dining room, we went. Each footstep sent tremors to that long channel within her where we were connected. I glanced down at the dining room table, the head still slick with Nora's joy. I turned, and carried her to the kitchen.

I considered my options there.

Then someone somewhere scored a goal, and the crowd's cheers came through from the Walkers' den. I looked there and saw Pat's big soft recliner.

I squeezed Nora's ass, and she swiveled on my cock in appreciation. I took her to the den. The television was much louder in there. I wrapped one arm around her waist, and helped her settle her legs so that when I sat in the chair her ankles hung over the arms.

As I plopped down into the chair, I flexed my cock in her depths. The noise of the TV and the jostling and my swelling cock all caused Nora to stir. She looked around. "This is his —"

I gave her right ass cheek a playful clap, and said, "Start fucking, Nora."

She shivered and hissed at the slap on her ass. The crowd cheered. Understanding dawned on her red face, and she reached for the back of the chair behind my head. Using her arms and legs, she made her glistening lean body rise and fall on my embedded prick. I cupped her breasts, and pulled gently at her nipples. I licked them and sucked at them each time she came down flush with my lap and moved her hips in circles. She moaned, and stared at me with an expression that was both mournful and grateful.

"You're so good, Nora. It's sooooo good."

She kissed the side of my face and the top of my head as she skewered herself over and over on my hard flesh.

We enjoyed each other like that for a good long while. Sometimes the crowd cheered. Sometimes they booed. Sometimes there was a beer commercial. Nora Walker just kept on bouncing and swerving; always careful to keep my rod inside her.

Her breathing became ragged.

I reached between us, and rubbed her clit at the speed I'd found works best for her. "Cum for me. I want your sticky juices."

She'd already been climbing. This shot her over the edge. She wrapped her arms around my head, and jutted her hips forwards and back in a ferocious motion. She keened a high pitch. Then she trembled. finally, she made a wet mess on the seat of Pat's recliner.

I let her cool down, but I was not done.

She needed a moment off my rigid member, but she immediately crawled back onto my lap and curled into a ball. My hard on was wedged between us. I stroked her arms and legs and her long dark hair. Occasionally I cupped and caressed her breasts.

1...7891011...16