All Comments on 'Skin to Skin Ch. 02'

by MimiRose

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AzaliaAzaliaabout 11 years ago

Great Scott that's heavy -_-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Awesome story. I like my porn politically incorrect too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I Loved it!

The wait was well worth it! I got really excited when I saw this new chapter, and even more excited that you are not finished with it. Nevertheless, please have some pity on us and don't make us wait that long again, my heart can not take it, hehe. I will be anxiously waiting for the next installment for this awesome story! (Also waiting for Battle-Hardened, War Weary, btw).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Worth It

Thank you so much for this. It was worth the wait! Unbelievable! I love these two characters. I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

I really like it, very well done. My only suggestion would be to maybe explain his highs and lows a little more? He goes from being extremely violent with her(the face slap was a bit much) to tender and gentle. I would really like to see that explained a bit more. Other than that, keep up the fantastic work!

TheMathias456TheMathias456about 11 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic story, I would love to see these two ultimately end up together happy because the chemistry between them is absolutely perfect. I loved it 100% !

islandqtislandqtabout 11 years ago
Interesting turn

His highs and lows are bit much I would agree. While I understand how prison can screw up your world view I agree that he did have other options than to be a neo-nazi. The face slap was a little too much for me too... It's one thing to be submissive, an entirely different thing to endure abuse. Just a thought. I like her innner conflict but it doesn't seem to mean much if she ends up fucking him right away every time. I would like a bit more physican reluctance on her part cuz I know if I was undressing a guy and I saw a swastika on his body I would probably have a panic attack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

really interesting and compelling story. so much conflict. I do agree, however, that her highs and lows and talking to herself is a bit much and she seems like the loon instead of him.

madeofthismadeofthisabout 11 years ago
Moore now!!!!

Loves it!!!

Janez9Janez9about 11 years ago

Wow! This is so great! Please update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hooked

I am so hooked on this story. I can only empathize with her disillusionment and wanting a "relationship" with him based on their familial background.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Series?

Will this be a series, and if so, how long will it be?

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
Author's note 4/30/13

Happy "Last day of April" everybody!

To answer the inquiry that was posted by the last commentator:

I plan on adding two more (or at least, three) chapters to this story. I've already submitted chapter three, two days ago.

In regards to my other stories, I submitted a chapter of "Battle Hardened.." and I am almost finish with "Choosing... Battles". With that particular story, I have plans of writing a prose-like story about their futures. I am also finishing a chapter for a new story. This one will be in the interracial category. It is the typical "girl falls in love with mob boss" story. Then, I have plans for writing a lycanthropy-humans love story as well. That will be full length tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love this!!!

this is a great story!!! please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Couldn't get into it.

A true skinhead would never fuck a black. They're strongly against it. I know the guy isn't like an official one, he's just dabbling in it or whatever, but I just couldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it!!!!!

THIS is one of my favorite series on Literotica. So that the haters know its fiction. even though you cant see a true skinhead doing this it's not the titles but each characters own personal struggle. I love the concept and background:cute, bad, and fierce. The first love making scene had me on cloud nine. hahaha. I felt like I was watching. Too bad Malachi dyed his hair.

My first interracial relationship was with a redhead. He is one of the greatest lovers I have ever had. Passionate, attentive, with stamina like Malachi lol anyway. I waited for what seemed like forever for this installment please oh please oh please keep it coming. Ready to read the next chapter. :) :) :)

atropisatropisalmost 11 years ago
hard read

Main character chole was to hard to believe. Basically im not feeling the development of the character to be believable. In my humble opinion thats the difference between teenage novels or novellas and adult writing (the develoment of a character), yes its fiction i get that but theres good fiction and bad fiction this was not bad, but the main character does drag the story down. when writing about real issues (racisim, sexisim, poverty etc) i think these topics deserve respect in the sense of writing whats real. Just my opinon.

black_maestrablack_maestraalmost 11 years ago
I liked.... no loved it!

So far each chapter is great, aside from the typos (not that many anyway), but any-hume... keep going.

I find that those that do complain (don't like, don't get...) usually keep reading. It's free anyway. I feel Chloe's character... she likes the guy, he has issues (understandable), he IS in conflict with himself... she's someone he has wanted for a long time... given his current status with his hate group... he is pretty much pissed off at his attraction toward Chloe. Feeling obligated to his organization vs. his past/current relationship with Chloe, he's got a lot on his moral plate. Then she on the other hand is battling her crush on Malachi, his 180* degree turn from childhood friend to cruel racist, to her sex marathon dream come true... I get it and her. Just when she thought she had him figured out after the blowjob, he lashes out at her. I would have either hit him or cussed his ass out, or even both, but then he's learned to not let people abuse him... so he punished her... forgetting he started the abuse upstairs first, of course, but remember... HE HAS ISSUES.

But then, this is only MY perspective. MR please continue this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not a fan

I didn't find the characters and dialogues believable.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
fave chapter

Love Malachi... excited to read more of the saga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Really hope you come back and update! I love the idea of this story, and the possibilities it holds. ...And Malachi is sexy as sh*t! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
editor

You NEED an editor!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Interesting story. I like your writing style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous