Sky High After Dark - Cosmic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck?!" Aron grunted as he fought to hold off his orgasm as Lyla bounced on his cock in reverse cowgirl position. Holding on to her ass as her pussy had no trouble molding to his cock or pleasing it as it swallowed it all.

"Aron... are... you..." Lyla panted.

"Yeah," Aron answered in a horsed breath. Noting how the others scrambled to get to their side and how Lyla quickly eased off his cock.

Aron panted heavily as he watched how all five of them took turns cleaning each other with the tongues of the other four. Looking behind him as he heard footsteps moving away from the door. Wondering who could have been eavesdropping on them. Although, with all the moaning, he couldn't really call it eavesdropping.

"Now, who's up for a good glass of wine after sex?" Aminah asked, looking at the four women in the room once they all got redressed. "You're underage," she said when Aron cleared his throat. "She's eighty," Aminah countered when he pointed at Jill, who chronologically was twenty, but in truth, she was indeed eighty-years-old. "Don't worry," patting his knee, "it's only another year and three months," she said, referring to his upcoming birthday.

"Sounds like a lovely idea; hey, next time, can we," Lyla's face got beet red as Sara whispered into her ear, "what do you think?" Sara asked, lightly bumping Lyla's shoulder.

"You really like that?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Okay, we can," Lyla said bashfully.

"I'll get the wine, Aron; come help me," Tazia said, getting up from her seat and holding out her hand to him.

"Sure, help you get wine that I likely paid for but can't drink," Aron grumbled in a playful light.

"You'll live," Tazia cooed, rubbing her hand along his back as they walked to the door. What they found was not what he was expecting to find as Vera and Chery looked at them like deer caught in the headlights.

"So, did you all have a little party spying on us?" Tazia huffed, crossing her arms as she stared down at her sisters, who were cleaning up the puddles of cum off the floor.

"You know we can't help ourselves when you all are going: Oh God, Oh God, fuck me!" Chery said, mimicking her sister's voice as she sat on the back of her legs. "We didn't barge in and demand that you let us in. Even though he is our grandfather, while we aren't his wives, as you put it, we do deserve to be with him too."

"And you can fuck him anytime you want when it isn't family night," Tazia said, pulling Aron into her. "Now, where is it safe to walk?" Vera pointed behind her while eyeing her son's crotch.

"Now, where were we before Jill distracted us," Aminah teased, taking a sip of her wine.

"Dad," Jill noticed her grandmother peaking around the corner. Closing her mouth when Aron held up a hand.

"Yes?" Aron turned to peer at his mother.

"Can we come in? We feel left out," Vera said weakly. Watching how her son looked towards the others waiting for them to decide since it didn't matter to him. They were the ones that came up with family night, so he left it to them to decide.

"Okay, but only for tonight, don't expect this during our other family nights," Tazia spoke, taking charge.

"Thank you Tazia, we'll try not to impose on you all," Vera said, slipping into the room with Noah behind her with Nettie in her arms. Ever since Nettie was brought home, Noah had pretty much spoiled their granddaughter. Not that she was complaining; she did so too.

"Come here, baby," Aminah cooed to her daughter as Noah laid her into her arms as Nettie mentally called out to her. "Now what's got my sweet baby all worked up?" she hummed down at her daughter as she rocked Nettie in her arms. "Oh, you've missed us? Awe, we weren't far away baby, I wasn't going to leave you, not ever," Aminah said in a loving tone. Lifting up her shirt as the pangs of Nettie's hunger came over their link.

"So, Dad," continuing her conversation as the rest of them poured into the room, "you never told me what villain you were hunting this time," Jill asked, scooting down to give Troy and Isabel room to sit on the couch she and Lyla were on.

"Did I always do that?" Aron asked as Carl sank down beside him. Looking at him when he pulled a pair of panties out from the crevice between the cushion and the armrest. Smirking at his sister when Aminah reached across and snatched her panties from his grip.

"Of course, you did. You never hid anything from me. After all, I was your sidekick..."

"What?!" Their combined roar filled the room, causing Henry to cover his ears at how loud it was. "You had a sidekick?!"

"How the hell would I know?!" Aron uttered, feeling the weight of their eyes on him.

"Oh, yes, I was, indeed, Daddy's sidekick. That's how you noticed something was wrong in the first place because we were chasing down this villain when you weren't on a mission for the OSS."

"You say I worked for them, but from what I found, they were closed down in '45," Aron said, with Sara nodding along.

"Is that what they say? You should know never to trust what the government says. No," shaking her head, "they were still active in the '50s. I should know I was there a few times when they tried to get you to do a few more missions for them when you plainly said you were out once the war was over."

"So, I had a sidekick?" Aron mused. He personally never thought that would ever happen. He wasn't the kind of person people were lining up to join up with.

"Mmmhmm, why do you think you taught me everything," Jill said with a seductive smile. "So, who's the villain you're after?"

"Someone going by the name of The Collector," Aron offered, not sure why the name surprised her.

"That's not possible," Jill muttered.

"Afraid so."

"No, I mean it can't be possible," Jill stated more sternly.

"We were there; we fought his robot, it is possible," Troy said, looking around his sisters to her.

"No! You don't understand!" Jill said, surging from her seat.

"Jill, honey, there's no reason to raise your voice," Tazia said in a motherly tone as Henry sat on her lap.

"Then help us to understand, why do you think it's impossible?" Aminah asked, peering at Jill.

"It can't be The Collector because you killed him!" Jill stated matter-of-factly as she stared right at Aron.

"Huh?" Aron arched an eyebrow in confusion.

"Not you, you, the past you."

"How can you be sure?" Neil asked, intrigued now.

"Because that was the first time I ever saw you kill a villain," Jill spoke before she started to pace. Trying to suss out how the fiend had managed to survive death.

"Okay, Jill, why don't you start from the beginning and tell me everything you remember," Aron said from the edge of his seat. Noting how Sara, too, was keenly listening to it all.

Watching how she blew out a breath, "Okay, but I'm not going to sugarcoat it for you," looking around the room except for her father, "it all started in the summer of '45. The war was pretty much over by then, Japan was still fighting back, but they were just prolonging the end. Your time in Europe running missions for the OSS was over, something Mom was extremely happy about."

"I would be too," Vera said, leaning her head back and peering up at her son when she leaned against his legs.

"You could sense the end in the air as people were talking about when Japan was going to just surrender and save us all the trouble in conquering them. I won't truly say what they were calling the Japanese; you never liked it. I couldn't understand why. Not at the time, so Henry and I learned from you those names weren't names that should pass our lips if we wanted to be heroes. As you would always say, the heroes you knew would never stoop down to that level to degrade another human being. Although, I thought you were speaking about those in that time. But now that I have met you," looking at Vera and Noah, "I think Dad meant you."

"Oh, baby," Vera whispered her gasp that her son would say such a thing. 'I didn't know that; why didn't you tell us that we're your heroes?" she teased, biting her lip as Aron groaned.

"Well, anyway, Mom wouldn't let me or Henry become heroes until we were sixteen. And when my time came, when Mom asked who I wanted to sidekick with, I said, you," Jill said, looking right at Aron.

"I have to ask why?" Aron spoke. He wasn't that kind of hero.

"Well... can't you tell? I've always been a daddy's girl," Jill said with a sensuous smile. "And you, Dad, have always been my hero. So knowing that you've trained me since I was eleven, you let me tag along during that summer only if you promised Mom that you would keep a very close eye on me. How little I knew how bloody that summer would become," she said darkly. "The first death happened just a week after I started being your sidekick. How you stayed with me as I lost my lunch at the sight of my first dead body. Then bodies started to drop rapidly as someone moved in the shadows. These weren't just ordinary citizens. No, these were crime bosses that were dropping like flies. Even supervillains were beginning to be found dead as well..."

"Okay, that doesn't sound like a problem to me," Aron interjected.

"I know, you said pretty much the same thing at the time," Jill said, flashing him a smile. "But innocent civilians were turning up dead as well, all because of one person. We didn't know who it was at the time. Then just like it started, it suddenly just stopped. I knew you knew it wasn't over even though the press were all elated when the killings stopped. While the public was lulled into a sense of security, you, with me tagging along, would be out there every night looking for clues about whoever was keeping to the shadows. For the next year you and he played cat and mouse. We didn't know that The Collector was moving in the shadows, solidating his hold on the shadow world. Hence the dead crime bosses and the supervillains. He killed off those that were in his way or wouldn't follow him. It wasn't until November of that year that we got our first big lead in months. I stupidly led us into a trap that The Collector had set for us.

You got me out, but you were trapped inside. I stood there frozen in fear as I listened as the screams grew and the sounds of your pistols kept firing until that last voice died away. How my heart fell to my feet at how bloody and injured, you were as you walked out of that place. You took me by the arm and turned me away because you knew I'd be curious to look. Mom refused to let me go back out with you for a month afterward. Mom was never much of a hero; sure, her powers were awesome like Issy's is," seeing Isabel's face heat in her praise, "but she liked the quiet life like you did. I would always ask you if you weren't a hero, why did you put on the costume? You would say: because I might not be a hero doesn't mean I'm blind to what's going on. And if I know the city is safe, then I know you, your mother, and your brother will be safe. So during that whole month, I would watch you leave right after dinner, and I never knew when you came home. Some nights you didn't, and I know Mom worried nonstop until you did." Vera nodded along, knowing she knew what her grandmother felt. "It wasn't until January that Mom finally relented and let me tag along again. But I was hoping for an easy night to get me back into the habit of things, but that wasn't the case as you and I were pulled into a battle with one of The Collector's minions right in the smack of downtown."

"What?! The fight happened here?" Carl asked, intrigued, seeing Chery and Tazia pulling out their phones.

"It did," Jill nodded.

"Holy shit! She isn't lying!" Chery gasped at the sight of the past Aron and Jill in costume on the front page of a paper that isn't in operation any longer. "You really were Aron's sidekick," she uttered, looking up from her phone.

"Of course, I was; I wouldn't lie about that; those were the happiest years of my life up until that point in time. So anyway, there I was struggling to keep up as you and that villain fought to the death. I never saw the killing blow. I was kind of knocked out at the time," Jill said, looking away in embarrassment.

"It happens, honey; no need to be shy. You should have seen Troy when he first started out. Always the first to rush in but always the first to be sent flying," Vera giggled as Troy tried to make himself smaller.

"The battle took a toll on you; I never seen you look so worn out like that, ever. I have to guess by then whatever was killing you was entering its final stage," Jill said sadly.

"Probably," Aron nodded.

"Anyway, you didn't go back out for the next few months, something Mom was very happy about. But she was still worried about Henry, but his hero wasn't the kind to be found in big brawls with supervillains. Which Mom liked, but even Henry knew he would have to find a new hero to learn the skills he needs when fighting villains. Even injured, you took time to give Henry pointers when he was practicing. So, when we got back out there, I would have thought we would be so far behind in catching the man that we'd have to start from square one. How I learned that night, I should never underestimate you. Where I thought you were recuperating, you were gathering intelligence and planning your next move. You weren't going to be following his bread crumbs any longer. As you put it, it was going to end that night. I thought you were insane in wanting to storm such a fortified place. But you had this look about you that said you were going in. You told me I could stay behind if I didn't feel up to it. Yet you're my daddy. I wasn't about to let you walk into that place alone.

It wasn't until we pretty much wiped out their base that I got shot in the leg. You hid me in a spot you thought no one would look in. Granted, I didn't stay there like you told me to," biting her lip when Aron arched an eyebrow, "you stopped the bleeding, but it sure hurt like hell as I tried to catch up to you. I could hear the sounds of you fighting. That was when I noticed those on the ground weren't moving. So as I drew closer, I heard The Collector's taunts and boast, so on and so on. Then I heard the explosions as the two of you battled it out. As I made my way into the room, the two of you were fighting or were in this case; I watched as you held up your pistol to the man's face and pulled the trigger. Releasing the widest beam your pistol can produce, disintegrating the man's head above his lower jaw. That's how I know it can't be him. No one can survive that!"

Aron noticed how all eyes were on him. "What?"

"I told you, Aron, you would go too far," Vera huffed.

"Really, you're going to bitch at me for something that happened over sixty years ago? That wasn't me that did it in the first place!"

"Are you telling me you wouldn't have done the same thing?" Vera asked heatedly, peering back at him.

"What, no, I'd make sure to take off his whole head. A clean-cut is much more pleasant to the eye than half a jaw," Aron stated, much to everyone's horror except for Jill.

"You can't be serious?" Neil asked in disbelief.

"Of course I'm not! But someone wants to think the worst of me, and it's getting fucking annoying," Aron said, glaring at his family members. "Jill, where was this man's base?" he asked, looking at his daughter and ignoring how his mother wanted to speak.

"I can't recall the name, but I'm sure if I can find a map if they still exist in this age, that is, then I'm sure I can get you close to it; why?"

"Because I want to make sure he is dead," Aron said sternly. "If he isn't, do it properly this time," Aron said, getting to his feet.

"Then I'm coming with you."

"No," Aron said sternly.

"Dad, I am coming," Jill said, putting her foot down. The stubbornness she had inherited from him began to show.

"No, you are not," Aron said more forcibly.

"Why not? Am I not good enough now? Am I only good enough to fuck but not..." Taking a step back, her tongue growing still as she noted that look in Aron's eyes telling her something she knew very intimately. That her father was pissed off.

"Don't you go putting god damn words into my fucking mouth?!" Aron hissed. "I don't want you there because so far he doesn't know we are the same people, and if he sees you and if he somehow managed to survive all these years, then he knows I'm alive too. I'd rather keep my identity as Void from super, evil villains. And you are still in recovery. I'm not taking you out in the field. Plus, you aren't on my team, don't just simply abandon your team so quickly," he said, walking towards the elevator. "Would have thought I taught you better."

"Wow. I've never heard Dad curse before," Jill uttered in shock as they listened as the elevator hummed.

"What the hell was that?!" Sara yelp as she jumped in her seat as the entire house shook, then again and again.

"Aron," Vera sighed. Knowing she must have really upset him if he was letting loose like this. Seeing how Aron wasn't one to use his strength unless he needed to.

"I'm going to go..."

"No, that's not a good idea," Jill cut in as Lyla started to get up. "I know my Dad, he's pissed, I mean really pissed. Best to give him space till the morning; otherwise... you don't want to know how cruel Dad can be with that tongue of his."

"Have you seen this first hand?" Aminah asked, trying to calm Nettie down, given she could sense her father's mood.

"Oh yeah, when Mom's brother tried to extort money from her when rationing hit during the war, and when grandma and grandpa tried to interfere in how he and Mom raised us," Jill said, hoping he had vented enough of his anger as the shaking seemed to have stopped. "I need to go into your room. Would that be alright?" she spoke, looking down at Troy.

"My room, why?" Troy asked, confused.

"Because it used to be my room, and I hid something in there before I became an ice cube for sixty years."

"Sure, okay, I guess," Troy said, rubbing the back of his head.

"I'll go with you," Isabel said, rising from her seat. She caught how Troy was looking at her when she rounded the corner.

"So what's so important that we need to find it right now?" Isabel asked as she held Jill steady as she looked for something in a little attic space she didn't even know you could get to from Troy's closet.

"The scrapbook I made when I was Daddy's sidekick. It has everything we did in it. I know I placed it in there if only I could find it. There it is! And the film reels!" Jill did a little dance on the ladder that Isabel was holding.

"What in the world?! When was there a space up there?!" Chery asked, seeing how this used to be hers and Vera's room.

"I have no idea," Vera said at a loss herself.

"Hey! Excellent timing!" Jill said, peeking her head out of the hole. "Guess what I found?" she stated with a devious grin.

"What?" Chery and Vera asked in unison.

"Mom and Dad's sex tape as Dad would call it," Jill said, handing Isabel the first two reels of film.

"Wow. Imagine seeing what grandma was like in action." Carl said in awe.

"Thank you, Jill, we'll treasure this..."

"You think that's the only one?!" Jill laughed. "Mom and Dad used to fuck like damn rabbits always made me jealous, so I had Veil make me copies whenever they would make one," she said, setting one reel then another and another on the top of the ladder until sixteen reels were sitting on top of it. Blowing on the cover of her scrapbook, causing the inch-thick dust to cascade down to Troy's closet floor. "Sorry about the dust," Jill uttered with an impish smile.

"Jill, what do you have there?" Aminah asked, noting how she was clutching it tightly to her chest.

"My hero scrapbook I put together when I was Daddy's sidekick." Noting the shocked faces as she said that.

"Jill..."

"Not yet; I want one piece of Daddy just for me, okay?" Jill stated with a trembling voice as she pressed the book to her lips.

1...1112131415...18