Sky High After Dark - Cosmic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is harder than it looks," Veil grumbled.

"Now you know why babies crawl before they walk," Aron joked as he helped her to stand up. "Shall we try again?"

"Of course," Veil said with a stern nod.

"You're doing great!" Aron spoke as he backed out of the elevator onto level two. "We're almost there, then you can sit for a spell."

"Aron, what are you doing?!" Vera screamed as she saw her son leading a red-haired naked woman into their base that she's never seen before.

"Dad? What's going on?" Jill asked, a little weirded out.

"Everyone subdue the woman; she can't leave the base," Chery said, getting everyone in battle stances.

"You harm her. I will put you down, family or not?!" Aron warned, spinning around and holding out his arms.

"Oh my god! You're awake!" Aminah gasped with glee.

"Aminah, care to explain what the hell is going on?!" Vera asked, glaring at her sister.

"You should have told me about your improvements," Aron stated, glaring at Aminah.

"D-did you not like them?" Aminah asked. Her heart sank when Aron shook his head.

"Be glad she did, or you and I wouldn't be talking for a while," Aron said, pointing his thumb behind him.

"Aron, I was only trying to make you happy," Aminah pleaded for his understanding.

"In doing so, you altered my plan without the courtesy of telling me."

"I swear, baby, I was only trying to make you smile. You have tested her out, haven't you?" Aminah asked, with a knowing smile as Aron looked away. "So, was my other improvements not up to your liking?"

"Okay, those... I think you overdid it a little. It's a little too good," Aron admitted, very red-faced.

"Will the two of you tell me what the hell is going on here?! Who is that woman?!" Vera shouted, growing annoyed at being ignored by the two of them.

"Father, I thank you for protecting me, but you know the neuium shell you made this body out of can't be damaged by them," Veil said, peering around Aron. "Vera, you shouldn't curse. Henry wouldn't like it."

"V-Veil?!" They all stammered as one except for Aminah, who had this motherly smile on her lips.

"Yes, I am Veil; I hear disbelief in your voices."

"Aron, what did you do?!" Vera asked, eyeing her son.

"Built Veil a body... she knows the reasons. Come on, let's get you measured," Aron said, reaching down and taking hold of her hand.

"Yes, father, standing nude here is distracting to them," Veil nodded in understanding.

"Wait, just a second young man," Vera huffed, wagging her finger at him. "You just can't do this and not tell anyone."

"Tough. Get over it; this is my base, my house; you don't like how I operate in my own home or base. You know where the door is," Aron said, jutting his chin towards the tunnel. "It's high time you kids flew the nest."

"Aron... wait just a second," Noah spoke. He knew his son and Vera had been at odds for the past week; he just didn't think it had gotten to this point. "Are you actually kicking all of us out?"

"Veil, Alpha Pie Gamma," Aron spoke in a firm tone.

"Understood, Void, shutting down the base," Veil said as blocks of lights went out one after another until they all were encased in darkness if it wasn't for Isabel's fire.

"Okay, Aron, you've proved your point. Can you turn the power back on now?" Chery asked, not fond of his childish display.

"Veil, Delta Beta."

"Understood, restoring power."

"So you can see this base is still under my control. Now, if you're done interrupting, I have work to do," Aron said, taking a step towards his lab.

"Aron, we aren't done talking yet," Vera insisted.

"And I'm done listening to your accusations of my character. Let's be real if I say if I wanted to be a villain, I so easily could have crossed that line when I was ten. But I didn't want to. Know why? Because I'm not a fucking villain! I knew I could have the run of the world if I did that, yet here I am saving people, so I kill a few villains, so fucking what! They're villains! They signed their death warrants long before they crossed my path. If that's too much for any of you to handle, well, love ya and all but get the fuck out of my house. I will not put up with it any longer. Am I clear on that, mother?" Aron asked, glaring at Vera.

"Fine, I won't bring it up ever again," Vera relented, holding up her hands. Knowing that the house was legally his so she couldn't push her views as much as she wanted.

"Dad?"

"What?"

"You wouldn't kick me out, would you?" Jill asked, knowing Aron was a hairs breath away from punching something. If his closed left fist was an indicator.

"No, I'm not that cold hearted," Aron said before leading Veil into his lab.

"Aron?" Lyla stuck her head into the door after ten minutes.

"Hmm?" Aron hummed as he installed a roll of fabric to make Veil's clothing.

"I brought Veil some clothes to wear," Lyla spoke, seeing Aron turn towards her. "I don't know if my bra would fit her; she seems smaller than I am."

"I believe I'm a 32D," Veil said, peering down at her naked breasts.

"Of course they are; I did program the grifter to make them that way," Aminah said from behind Lyla.

"You're so pretty," Lyla whispered when she drew near.

"Thank you, Lyla, but I fear you're far more attractive than I am," Veil said, smiling sweetly at Lyla. "I thank you for the clothes. I shall try not to ruin them. But I haven't grasped the fundamentals of walking without tripping over these things," she stated, looking down at her feet. Wiggling her toes, it was still an odd sensation to her.

"Here, let me help you," Lyla said, showing Veil how to put on a t-shirt.

"Father, isn't this more provocative than nude?" Veil asked as her breasts stretched out the shirt. Lifting her breasts just so she could watch them move beneath the fabric.

"Only when you do that, Veil," Aron said, trying not to get hard again.

"Here," pulling out a stool and patting it, "it will be easier to put on these pajama pants. At least this will do until we can get you proper clothes," Lyla said, hitching up the pants' legs.

"I understand; thank you for doing this."

"You've helped me out a lot; I'm repaying a friend," Lyla said, with rosy cheeks. "And this is how you tie a bow knot. Now you try." She felt his eyes on her as Veil practiced what she showed her. She wanted Aron to know she wasn't here to accuse him like their mother has. That she was here to stay. That with all his strength, he would never get her to move from his side.

"Aron?" Aminah cooed lightly as she ambled to his side. "I'm sorry, your right. I should have told you. Veil was your project, after all. I was only trying to make you happy," she said, wrapping her arms around him and laying her head on his shoulder.

"There was a reason she had..."

"Oh my god, you look like Mom." Jill stopped in her tracks as she stood in the doorway of Aron's lab, holding her scrapbook in her arms. "Dad, why does she look like Mom?" Aron nudged Aminah nodding to Jill as to his reason.

"Because I wanted to look like her," Veil spoke up. "Carol Carter is my Mother as she is yours. Whereas you are a biological construct of Aron and Carol Carter. I wanted to look like the woman who helped me become who I am, especially after your father's passing. I'm sorry..."

"No don't you dare be sorry," Jill uttered, tossing down the book and throwing her arms around Veil. "You are their child as much as I am. I'm so happy to be able to finally hold you."

"Thank you, Jill, you're companionship means much to me," Veil said lightly patting Jill's back.

"You and I are the only ones that know Daddy; we have to protect him," Jill said, whispering into Veil's ear.

"I understand," Veil nodded.

"Veil, are you fully functional at this moment?" Aminah asked as she performed her own checks.

"Yes, Aminah," Veil stated as Aminah tested the skin's response to stimuli.

"And has Aron taken full use of your...?"

"Of course, Aminah. It was better than I had calculated," Veil said, seeing Aminah's widening grin.

"Do you like the breasts?" Aminah asked in a motherly voice.

"I do," peering down at hers and Aminah's, "it appears we are the same size."

"We are because I made them that way, you might look like your mother, but you are as much my child as you are theirs; after all, I did help your father," smirking at Aron from over Veil's right shoulder, "build this body for you," Aminah said in a loving voice.

"I see, and you wanted to show father that I'm your child too?" Veil asked for clarification.

"Mmmhmm."

"Then, father, please don't be angry with Aminah; she was only looking out for me like a mother would," Veil said, turning to look at him.

"I'll take it under consideration," Aron spoke as he looked over the intel Sara had sent him.

"Now, could you three give Dad and me the room? I... need to show him something that's private to me," Jill said, pressing her scrapbook tightly against her chest.

"Of course, honey, Lyla, let's help Veil up to the ground floor. I'm sure everyone wants to meet you," Aminah said, lightly rubbing Veil's right arm.

"I wonder if Noah would like my body; he is a very fine specimen for a human," Veil said, getting a snort from Aron alone. Given how he was the only one there in the room at the time.

"I think he'll have a problem keeping his eyes off of you, Veil," Aminah said, walking beside Veil as they left the room.

"Aron?" Lyla stopped as she rested her hand on the doorframe.

"Hmm?"

"Try not to be too hard on Mom; she's only looking out for you. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, but her nagging is..." Aron indicated with his hand showing it was above his eyebrows at how her nagging was getting on his last nerve.

"I understand Aron, but she means well. You can't be mad about that?"

"No, but I can be with how she goes about it," Aron stated plainly.

"I'll talk to her; try not to throw anyone out until then," Lyla said with a smile before hitting the close button for the door as she stepped out of the room.

"Okay, Jill, what is it you want to show me," Aron said, closing his laptop.

"Can we sit on the floor?" Jill asked in a bashful tone.

"Alright." Aron kept his sigh to himself as he slid off his stool.

"Come on, I don't bite; I only nibble," Jill stated with a sultry look seeing the smirk it got out of him. "Now, before I show you, I want you to know being your sidekick was the best years of my life. Because I got to be with you," she said with love filled eyes.

"Okay, I have to ask this because it seemed you needed to keep it to yourself, but what was I to you other than your father?" Aron asked in all seriousness.

"You are and were the man I am in love with. There isn't anything in this world I wouldn't do for you except kill someone. I can't do that. But everything else, you bet ya! I know you aren't him, but you are him. My heart can't distinguish between the two of you. Plus, you are the man that gave me my life back, so you think I wasn't going to fall for you again?" Jill asked, looking at her father watching how he digested it all. "I wasn't going to say anything in fear that it might scare you off that your daughter, who technically is older than you are, is in love with you. But you did ask, and I told you, Dad, I never keep secrets from you. A wife shouldn't do that with her husband." Smiling as his eyes rapidly blinked as his mind tried to wrap itself around what she had just said.

"You and my past self...?"

"Were man and wife, in secret," Jill said, "you knew all along but didn't say anything when you knew Mom was head over heels in love with you as I am. But to keep the peace, I hid my love for you when we were around her and Henry. I think Mom knew to some extent but not all of it. She didn't make a big fuss out of it; after all, you were sharing her bed whenever you were home and mine when she wasn't. I'm not saying I was trying to oust my mother from your heart. I'd never do that; it just so happens we were both in love with you."

"I see... and now?"

"Now... Mom and Henry are gone, and all I have is you now," Jill sighed, resting her head on his shoulder. "I didn't tell them the whole truth because they can't seem to accept what you are. Know this, Aron," smiling when she felt her father stiffen at his given name, "I will never judge you. I know you only kill the bad guys, and I get that. They do have it coming. Just know when you think everyone is turning on you, I will always be here to share your burden as a wife should," she whispered as she placed a kiss on Aron's cheek. "Now, let's begin..."

******

Meanwhile, on the ground floor...

"Vera, if you keep pacing, you'll get grey hairs," Veil spoke as she and the others exited the elevator.

"Not now, Veil?!" Vera snapped as she paced. Trying to figure out a way to save her son from the path he was on.

"Vera, it's not going to do you any good. Void is set in his way. You cannot divert him from it," Veil warned. "If you keep pushing, all you are going to do is lose your son."

"Veil? I don't think..."

"I know Void better than anyone in this house. I've spent twenty-plus years at his side. Whereas you've only been around your nephew for barely two years. Can you say you know Void better than I do?" Veil asked, looking down at Chery.

"Okay then, Veil, what would you have me do?!" Vera asked, turning to look at the android.

"Nothing."

"What do you mean by nothing?!" Vera asked, incensed.

"Just that. Nothing, trust in me to keep Void on the right path. Look..." The TV instantly turned on, showing the footage from months ago when Aron was in Sapphire City. "Void knows when to use lethal force and when not to as much as he wanted to kill those men that day, he didn't. He saw they were unarmed and no longer a threat, so he switched to nonlethal means. If Void is so blood-thirsty as you think he is, then why didn't he kill those men? Why didn't he kill everyone at the dock in Alexandria? Why didn't he kill Maximins when he had the chance? Or the boy in that robot when I know for a fact he was half an inch away from doing it. Because Void might kill, but he only kills in defense of others. Is that so hard for you to understand?"

"Yes!" Vera shouted. "My son is a hero!" Her voice trembled, remembering the pain of her loss as she watched that building blowing up with her son in it. "They'll only remember him for the people he's gunned down, not for the people he's saved!"

"Vera, I think you need to look out beyond your view of what a hero is. Because the world already sees your son as one."

"W-what?!" Vera stammered in shock at what Veil had just told her.

"Look," Veil directed as she pulled up the fan page she had found as she waited one night for Aron to awaken. "See? Your son, my maker, Aron Carter, is a hero in his own right." Seeing Vera's eyes bulging out of their sockets as the fan counter spun as it ticked up to one billion people from its current eight hundred and sixty-four million people had joined the Void fanatics fan club. Watching Vera collapsing onto the seat behind her.

"How?!"

"Void is a hero they need right now. Void may never win the key to the city or get parades like you all have. Yet Void is the hero the world needs right now, and the people agree," Veil said, pointing at the TV. "Regardless of whether or not he is praised as you all are, he still does what he does. Stop villains from harming those that don't have the power to defend themselves." Turning her head as Noah walked into the room. "Hello, Noah," she cooed, seeing the surprise in his eyes at how alluring her voice could sound. "How is the very fine specimen for a human doing today?"

"F-fine," Noah said, glancing over at his wife as she chuckled in her seat.

"Can you decide something for me?" Veil asked, noting how his eyes were moving down her body.

"Okay, I think I can, but wouldn't Aron be better..."

"Void is indisposed at the moment. So you are the best next thing since you created Void," Veil spoke with a seductive smile on her face.

"Alright, what can I do to help?" Noah said, noting how the women in the room were eyeing him.

"Did father make these feel like real breasts?" Veil asked, lifting her shirt up and over her orbs. "You can't answer my question if you just stare at them," she teased when his eyes just wouldn't look away. "See, isn't touching them better?" Veil inquired, noticing how the women were fighting back their laughter as she messed with Noah. "Did father do a good job?" Smiling back at Aminah, who just returned it.

"I'd say," Noah muttered as he fondled Veil's breasts.

"Would you suck on them?" Veil purred. "Would you want to have this..." Watching Noah jump as she grasped his manhood, "thrusting between them?" Veil asked, stepping closer to Noah.

"Oh God..."

"Noah, you aren't about to cum are you?" Vera asked from behind him.

"So close," Noah grunted through his clenched teeth.

"Would you like to paint my breasts, Noah?" Veil asked in a sensuous purr.

"Go ahead," Vera said, giving him a free pass.

"Here, Lyla, I don't want to get your shirt dirty," Veil said, handing it to her before sinking down to her knees. "Noah, my breasts are waiting?!" she taunted as she rolled them in her hands. "Father might have broken my holes in, but you get to be the first to tittyfuck me," she said, egging Noah on as he thrusted his cock between her orbs. Her eyes gazed up at him as she watched him shudder when her lips and tongue glided along his cock as she sucked the last drop of cum from him. "Very tasty, Noah," Veil praised as she cleaned her breasts of his cum.

"Veil, did Aron go all pervy and make you into a sexbot?" Chery asked from her seat.

"No, I was the one that programed her to be promiscuous," Aminah stated with pride.

"Why am I not surprised," Chery said, shaking her head at her sister.

"Plus, I've wanted to know what sex was like for a very long time. What do you say, Noah? I am fully functional. Why don't you give me a little poke," Veil said, winking up at him.

"Easy, Veil, I'd rather not have my husband having a heart attack trying to keep up with you," Vera stated, smiling down at Noah, who keeled over the armrest of the couch and tried to recoup his strength.

"Mom?" Troy's voice called out as he neared. Which only caused Veil to get to her feet.

"Hello, Troy, why don't you come over and stick it in my data port," Veil said, pulling down her pajama pants just enough to show off her bare mons Venus. Vera and Noah burst out in laughter as they recounted that day.

******

"And this..." Brushing away a tear as her fingers took hold of the edge of the last page in the book, "is what you're looking for, Dad," Jill said, laying it into his lap.

"You going to be okay?" Aron asked, knowing how many times she broke down during it.

"No," Jill said with a trembling voice, "I'm never going to get over losing you, Mom, and Henry," Jill sniffled.

"You know I am right here," Aron said, laying his hand on her shoulder. "It's going to be okay, Jill," he whispered, resting his chin on her shoulder as she buried her face in his neck. "I'm here." Feeling her squeezing more tightly when he said that.

"Dad, I don't know what you'll find at that place but promise me you'll be safe and don't do anything stupid," Jill spoke as she pressed her forehead against his.

"I promise nothing." Jill could only giggle at that.

"Somethings never change," Jill sighed, leaning in, getting her kiss in, in case he jetted off without telling anyone like he normally did. Dropping her head, smiling like mad now that it was out in the open as she walked towards the door. Giving Aron a small wave, feeling the heat in her cheeks as she peered at him before she disappeared around the wall.