Sky High After Dark - Cosmic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, we understand," Vera said, reaching out and lightly placing her hand on Jill's right arm. "But when your ready to share that part of your Dad with us, I'd be very interested to learn about this side of my son."

"When I'm ready, grandma," Jill said in a small voice. Not seeing Vera's rather red face at being called that title.

Chapter Ten

Five days later...

Aron sighed as he rubbed the back of his head as he climbed the stairs to his sister's room to fulfill a promise he had made. Unaware that thirty minutes ago, Troy ambushed his sister in her room as she got ready.

"Take that off," Troy said, closing Isabel's door and locking it.

"Get out, Troy, you don't want to have a baby with me..."

"I never said that!" Troy growled. "I said I didn't want to have one right now. Because I'm scared," he finally admitted.

"What?!"

"I'm scared, okay! I'm scared of becoming a Dad, I'm scared of losing you, scared of losing the baby. Hell, look at Aron. He fainted when Aminah had to have surgery. And he's the fucking strongest man in the world. I'm just... Troy. The man that's loved you for a very long time."

"Why didn't you tell me this before?!" Isabel asked, incensed as she held the harness in her left hand.

"Because I'm an idiot."

"Say it again."

"I'm an idiot."

"Yeah, you are," Isabel said, not hiding her smile. "So you think you can just barge into my room and what?"

"Make a baby," Troy said factually.

"You're not fucking with me, are you?"

"No, Isabel, I am not. You want a baby, okay, I don't think I'll be a good enough Dad, but if you want this. Let's try," Troy said from the depths of his shirt as he took it off.              

"Oh, Troy?!" Throwing down the harness and running into his arms. "I know it's scary. Aminah and Tazia were scared too, but if we stick together, we can handle raising our baby."

So Aron was rather surprised to find his brother answering his sister's bedroom door. Looking away when his brother stood in the nude.

"Sorry, bro, you're services will not be needed today," Troy said, looking back seeing Isabel's rather bashful smile as she laid naked beneath her sheet.

"Oh? Does that mean my baby-making days are over?! Sweet! Well, have fun; I have work to do," Aron waved before walking off.

"What!" Isabel shouted when she heard that. Her feet could be heard hammering on the floor as she raced towards the door. "Aron! You weren't serious, were you!" she called after him.

"Yep."

"You promised me!"

"And you got Troy in your bed," Aron retorted.

"That doesn't mean I don't want your baby?!"

"Too late, the baby-making factory has officially shut down," Aron said, smiling evilly as he climbed down the stairs. Was it wrong of him to torment his sister like this, probably. Aron huffed when Isabel jumped on his back.

"You promised me?!"

"And you were shagging Troy, so I don't see the problem," Aron stated, trying not to take note of how his sister's naked breasts were pressing into him.

"I do! I want your baby too."

"Well, you can only have one at a time, so... you chose Troy over me. Which I can understand. But I find it weird you just use me to get a baby, but when the time comes, you blow me off. Not very parental of you," Aron said, easily breaking her hold.

"I wasn't," Isabel pleaded.

"Listen, sis, I'm not a pawn you can use to get Troy jealous. You know how much time it took to make that harness only to find itself on your floor? A lot of my time just so you could get what you wanted. So do me a favor, and the next time you ask me for something, make sure it's what you really want because next time I might not be so brotherly," Aron said before continuing his descent down the stairs leaving Isabel rather stunned.

"That's good, Jill, just like that," Vera praised as she watched over a mock battle between Neil, Chery, and Tazia vs. Noah, Lyla, and Jill so she could test how well she would work with a team so far she was rather pleased.

"Jill, you remember the maneuver Delta-2?" Seeing Jill nod. "Good, let's give that a try, then we'll take a short break and work with the rest of the team when they're done."

"Yes, Vera," Jill nodded in determination. To prove to her new teammates that she could be trusted to have their backs in battle. Seeing her father watching her off in the distance yet not drawing near. Noting how he inclined his head to her before turning around and headed for the elevator.

"Aron," Vera whispered when she turned to see what Jill was looking at. A look of sadness filled her eyes, knowing how their relationship was becoming more strained in recent days.

"Is something wrong, Void?"

"Just annoyed is all," Aron muttered as he walked towards his hidden lab on level three.

"Is there anything I can do?"

"No, Veil, I'll get over it, thank you, though," Aron said as he opened the door.

"I'm always here for you, father."

"I know you are; sometimes it feels like you're my only ally in this base," Aron said ominously before entering his lab.

"I always will be, father."

"Aminah?!" Aron grumbled as he noticed the rather big breasts Veil's new body had as it sat perfectly still in the now clear liquid. Which meant the skin grafting had been completed. Sighing, he couldn't do anything about that now. It was his plan to give Veil the same size breasts as Carol because she thought of Carol as her mother, not what greeted him. He just hoped Veil liked the improvement. Draining the tank, moving the hoist over the opening, hooking the chain to the board, slowly lifting it out. He disliked having his plans altered without the courtesy of being told. Drying the android's body off, while he might not be a fan of Aminah's alteration on his plan, he knew most of the men would be. Lifting it off the board and setting it down onto the gurney so he could move it to another lab more equipped to do the fine-tuning on Veil's body. Also, he did have to implant her hair, and he couldn't do that in that room. "Hopefully, you won't turn on me, too," Aron muttered as the sheet fluttered over the android's body before coming to settle over it.

"Dad?" Aron's head jerked up when Jill's voice came over the intercom that he didn't know was even built-in to the lab. "Dad?! Are you down there?"

"What is it, Jill?"

"Dad, are you alright?" Jill asked, concern filled her voice.

"I'm fine," Aron spoke as he moved around the room.

"You're a poor liar." Aron arched an eyebrow; he thought his lying ability was top notch. "Dad, what's wrong?"

"I'm fine," Aron repeated.

"No, you're upset, I can tell. Tell me, what's wrong? I'm just going to keep pestering you..."

"Jill, who are you talking to?" Aron heard his mother's voice over the line.

"Daddy, he's down in his lab."

"Aron's lab is right there?!"

"You think Dad only built one lab? You don't know Dad as well as you thought; Dad has lots of labs scattered around here used for certain things."

"Don't you go giving out my secrets," Aron chided.

"Sorry, daddy."

"Well, break time is over; let's work on our team building, okay?"

"Sure, Vera, Daddy, when we're done, you're going to take me to Li'l Mac's, and we'll talk."

"How the fuck does she know about that place?!" Aron asked himself. "If I refuse?"

"You won't. I know you. Okay, Dad, I have to go. Whatever is going on, please don't look so sad; it doesn't fit you,"

"Aron..." When his mother began to speak, he cut the line. He's had enough of his mother's constant second guessing every single thing he did.

"Maybe it's time for the kids to move out and get their own places," Aron mused as he pushed the gurney towards the glass sliding door. Poking his head out the door and looking around, making sure the coast was clear. The only one who was worthy to see this was Veil; at least, that's what Aron thought.

"Void, you weren't in there long. Did something not go well?"

"No Veil, just getting something ready to move towards its next stage," Aron said, pushing the door to its limits.

"Father?! What's that?" Veil asked as her camera zoomed in on the sheet.

"You remember when you asked what I was working on in here?" Aron spoke, looking up at her camera.

"Yes, you said it was a gift for someone very special."

"That's right, I did, and that someone is special, at least I think she is," Aron said with a smile on his lips.

"I hope this person knows how lucky they are."

"I don't know; you might have to ask yourself that question."

"I don't understand."

"Well, I did say when it was done, you'd be the first to see it."

"Yes, you did say that."

"It's not entirely finished. But most of the major items are completed. Only the cosmetics are left to complete. Would you still like to see, Veil?"

"Of course, father." Aron heard Veil zooming in the max that her camera could go.

"Well then, Veil, I'd like for you to meet yourself," Aron said, pulling back the sheet revealing the face that Veil had supplied.

"Father?!"

"I thought, given you've been trapped down here and stuck in my suit since your creation, that you deserve a means to explore the world. Plus, I was worried about you."

"You were?!"

"Of course, I was. What if something happened to my suit or to your mainframe. You'd be lost to us. I wasn't about to let you disappear. So this android body I built will serve as a backup in case something like that ever happens."

"May I see the rest of the body?"

"Of course, Veil," Aron said, pulling back the rest of the sheet.

"Will I be fully functional?"

"That is how I built you. I figured you probably would want to explore that human coitus that you're so fond of," Aron chuckled, remembering what she had said to Troy.

"Then please, father, touch my breast." Aron arched an eyebrow at that but did as she asked. "What about the area between the legs?" Watching the android's basic expression activate as he slipped his hand between its legs and eased his finger into its artificial cunt. Seeing it going back into its rest mode once he had removed his finger. Rubbing his finger as the lubricant that the android produces coated his skin. Call him a perv if you wish, but Aron had built it so whatever cum she swallowed or was pumped into her would be processed to produce the lubrication she needed and keep the skin healthy.

"What do you think?"

"I very much approve, father. Thank you for making me this gift."

"You're quite welcome, Veil, now; let's head over to the other lab and get you transferred and the minor things taken care of."

"Of course, father, I will start to power up the equipment for you."

******

"How's that?" Aron asked as Veil's eyes tracked the movement of the pencil he was moving from right to left.

"The left optic is still.5 degrees off," Veil stated as she sat in the chair as her program was downloaded into the android's memory banks thanks to the wire connection that hanged down from the opening in the ceiling.

When Aron first found the room, he couldn't understand why such a thing was in it until he started to work on Veil. It would seem his counterpart had anticipated what he would need to make this work. The little handle of the screwdriver turned in his hand as he made minor adjustments to Veil's tracking system.

"Is that any better?" Aron asked, running the test again.

"Very much, father," Veil said, smiling at him. Which was very odd to her when she could sense herself looking at herself. Hissing when Aron stuck the pads of her fingers with a pin to test their responsiveness.

"You felt that?" Aron asked, intrigued. He had built the sensitivity in so she could feel what sex was like, given her fascination with it. He just didn't think it was that sensitive. "I can cut down the sensory input if it's too much."

"No, this is perfect, father," Veil said, examining her hand. "For the first time since my creation, I can touch my maker," she said, reaching out and laying her hand on Aron's chest. "For this, I can never thank you enough, father."

Aron arched an eyebrow when her voice took a sultry feel to it. Looking down at his chest as she moved her hand down it. Sucking in a gasp as she fondled his manhood.

"Please, father, let me try out my body. I want the first time to be with you," Veil said, feeling Aron hardening under her touch.

"Let's finish your adjustments first..." Aron caught himself on the edge of the chair that Veil was sitting in as she continued to stroke him off.

"I'll comply with the adjustments only if you kiss me," Veil said, eager to know how every intimate act she has recorded for over seventy years felt like. Aron's eyes went wide as Veil kissed him like he's never experienced. "Mother would kiss you like that whenever you came home. I've always wondered how it would feel. Now I know, very stimulating," she mused, her eyes flickered down, noticing how Aron's cock strained his pants.

"Did she?" Aron muttered, trying to keep his mind focused on the task at hand.

"Mmmhmm," Veil nodded. "Now I can do it in Mother's place."

"I see," Aron uttered as he stood behind her. Watching the lights of her photonic brain twinkling as he made little adjustments here and there. Until there was just nothing left to do but disconnect Veil from the transfer cable and to close up the back of her skull. "Veil run a level four diagnostic," Aron ordered, watching her body go limp as she ran the tests. Knowing that would give him twenty minutes to calm himself down. "So, Veil, how was the body?"

"I enjoyed it, father. It's rather strange being in two places at the same time."

"I can imagine," Aron nodded.

"Father, may I ask what was troubling you earlier? I see, and have you not explained it to them?" Veil asked after Aron had told her what had happened five days ago.

"Of course, I have. But they only see in black and white," Aron grumbled. "Maybe it's time this grandpa became an empty nester."

"You sure that is wise Void?"

"Nope, but it would make me feel ten times better," Aron replied, looking up at Veil's camera.

"All I can offer you is do not do anything rash."

"We'll see," turning around as he heard the android starting to power up again, "so Veil, what is the results?"

"This body is operating within operational parameters," Veil answered as her start up sequence ran along the screen in her eyes. Looking at her toes as she wiggled them. Smiling at how strange the sensation was. Lifting her gaze, swinging her legs off the chair and stood up.

"Easy, Veil, learning to walk isn't an easy thing," Aron warned when it appeared Veil was unsteady on her legs.

"So I'm gathering; it's rather disconcerting with this rather large weight on the front of my chest. I wonder how Aminah does it?" Veil mused as she peered down at her orbs then to her father. "Father, come here; I want to feel you touching them," she purred, her chin dropped as she felt her nipples hardening. Smiling insanely at the realization of what she was going to be experiencing from now on. Feeling gooseflesh racing across her skin at her father's touch on her breasts. "Are they like real breasts, father?" Veil asked, feeling something happening between her legs. "Oh father, what is this feeling?!" she moaned as she played with herself.

"That would be your cunt, Veil."

"And this? What is this?" Veil asked, holding up her slick fingers.

"That's the lubrication I added to the body beforehand, so when you get aroused, it will line your pussy for when you're ready. Same with your mouth since you can't produce any of those things. So in order to produce more and to keep your skin healthy, you need to consume two loads a day." Watching how Veil dropped to a squat without hesitation.

"Then I want it now!" Veil demanded as she worked to free Aron's cock. Manuals, YouTube videos, internet searches amassed on her mainframe before wirelessly transferring it to her body so she could give the best head she could give her father. Her head was a blur as her lips glided along Aron's cock. Her tongue moving in ways she had seen everyone else do over the years and a few tips from the internet. However, she knew she couldn't do this with everyone. They were too breakable; she knew only her father would be able to withstand this. Looking up, feeling Aron's hand on top of her head. Like she had seen countless times, knowing that was a sign that her father was enjoying it. Given the speed she was sucking him off, it didn't take her long before she felt and tasted Aron's hot cum as it flooded her mouth. Peering up at her father, making sure his eyes were on her as she swallowed every drop. "Father, come fuck me," Veil said, pressing her hands on the chair while presenting her ass to Aron.

"Going to need some time to recharge Veil; I just can't get it up... What the fuck?!" Aron cursed as he felt Veil sticking a finger in his ass and began to milk his prostate.

"This will get you hard again; I want your dick, father, and I'm not waiting," Veil said with determination. "Good. You've reached full hardness." Easing her finger out of his ass and cleaning her hand before returning to her former position. "Now fuck me!" she demanded.

"Oh, son of a bitch!" Aron cried out as he eased his cock into her. It was tighter than anything he's experienced before. Wondering if this was Aminah's doing as well.

"Yes, father, I can feel you in me," Veil said in a joyous tone. Then a curious sound escaped her lips as she actually moaned. "Oh, father?! Harder! You know I can take it!" she pleaded as she felt Aron's balls slapping against her.

"Shit!" Aron cursed as Veil was growing faster than he suspected she would in her new body as she wasted no time in finding out how to squeeze her folds. He couldn't hold it. It was just too much for him and his already sensitive cock.

"Yes!" Veil cried out as she felt her father's cum flooding her cunt for the very first time. She couldn't wait to do it again! "Please, father, try to get it up again; there's another hole you need to break in," she said, peering over her shoulder while her left hand played with the hole that resembled an asshole. "Don't you want to know how tight it is? Now durable it is when I'm with you?" Sinking a finger, then another into it to entice his cock to rise once again.

"Why am I getting turned on?!" Aron asked himself as he looked down at his body. Feeling his cock working to fill up once again to experience what Veil was offering.

"Are you getting hard watching me play with my ass that you made?" Veil teased. "Oh, father!" she screamed out as that hole gave way to the crown that was pressing on it. "Yes, father fuck me! Fuck my ass that you made!" Veil begged as her mainframe was going haywire with all the sensations the android was experiencing poured over their wireless link.

Aron groaned as he slammed his cock to the base as he pumped his load into her ass. Which only had a depth of eight inches, as did her pussy. If his other male family members were bigger, which he doubted since he never looked, then they would just have to deal with it. Aron huffed as he panted for breath when Veil threw her arms around his neck. Pressing her breasts into him as she hugged him.

"Thank you, Father, for giving me this wonderful experience. I will treasure it always," Veil whispered before kissing Aron like she's watched Carol do many numerous times.

"Just take it slow, Veil," Aron directed as he walked backward towards the elevator. He knew he was going to have to get her clothes, but for now, a body suit made for her would just have to do. Keeping a very close eye on her as she staggered some, stumbled other times, he had to rush to catch her as she tripped a few times.

1...1213141516...18