Sky High After Dark - Cosmic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grumbling as his phone rang as he had Veil look up the place on the web. "Hello?" Aron answered as he flipped through Jill's scrapbook, reading about what he had done in the past with his sidekick as weird as that was to say to himself.

"Aron? We have a mission, our kind of mission," Sara stated when she knew he was about to ask.

"And you know what I told the General."

"I know Aron do a simple search of this name, and you'll know everything you need to," Sara stated, listing off the man's name to which Aron quickly inputted into his search bar.

"Alright, when?"

"One hour."

"How long will this take?"

"Few days, I'm sorry, Aron; I know how you want to be there with your kids."

"No, one less villain in the world makes the world safer for my children," Aron said, shutting his laptop and hiding Jill's scrapbook so no one could mess with it. "I'll see you then."

"Roger."

"Veil?"

"Yes, Void?"

"Are they ready yet?" Aron asked, walking out of the lab.

"Yes, they just came out of the manufacturing line, shall I..."

"Armory will be fine."

"Understood. Diverting to the armory."

"Veil?"

"Yes."

"If something happens and I don't come back, implement Omega," Aron directed, knowing that it was meant for her to take over as protector of his children while the others were doing their hero work.

"If I must."

"Don't worry, Veil, I'm not dying tonight, just a precaution," Aron said, stuffing the bag with grenades of his own design. The two new laser pistols he had copied off the old design without the weight of the originals. They might be a tad weaker than his own, but they were still powerful enough to cut through a villain with armor hide. After all, if he was going to have a partner, then his partner better ensure that she makes it back alive. Neatly folding the suit, he had made for her into the bag as well and zipped it all up. Grabbing the velvet box from the shelf as he stood before his locker after suiting up and opening it. Knowing he was going to have to give it to them sooner or later. Yet, he knew if he did, he would officially be a leader for a team. Something he wasn't quite sure if he was ready for, but villains never stop when one is debating one's future.

Blowing out a breath, knowing his greatest battle was just ahead. Telling Tazia and Aminah, he would be gone for a couple of days. He was not expecting to face that battle the moment the elevator doors rolled open, nor was he expecting to see all his male members butt naked and collapsed on the floor, and Veil had a rather devious seductive look on her face when she peered at him.

"Father, I have been a bad daughter; spank me!" Veil said, quickly turning around in her seat, kneeling on the cushion and presenting her ass to him.

"Clean it first, then I might," Aron replied, seeing the cum on her ass cheeks.

"Here, Veil," Jill cooed, running her tongue through the globs of cum. "There now, Dad can't say a thing."

"Void, I'm waiting," Veil teased, shaking her ass at him. "Thank you, father," savoring the feel of his hand on her ass, "the others didn't feel right when they did it. Yours is perfect," she sighed in bliss if an intelligent AI ported into an android's body could feel bliss.

"Aron, why are you in your suit, and why do you have a bag?" Tazia asked, with Aminah nodding along.

"Have a mission, going to be gone a few days," holding up his hand when they all started to speak, "I'm not asking you for your permission; I'm telling you what's going to happen." The only ones who understood what he meant were his aunts and uncles.

"You best only be a couple of days," Tazia warned, grabbing handfuls of his shirt and pulling him down to her lips. "Or I will hunt you down."

"Counting on it," Aron said when his lips left hers. "Bye, Henry, I'll be back soon. Don't give your mother any trouble when I'm gone," he spoke, holding his son tight to him as Henry wouldn't let go. "Don't worry, buddy; daddy will be back before you know it."

"Dada." That one word stilled everyone, and everything in that room as Henry spoke his first word.

"Henry, you little devil you!" Aron cried out as he held his son aloft.

"Dada!" Henry spoke very excitedly at the smiling face of his father.

"That's right, I am your Dada," Aron exclaimed, listening to his son giggling along when he planted a raspberry on his son's stomach.

"You know this means you have to come home soon," Tazia whispered as she caressed his face when he set Henry back in her lap. "Because he's going to be wanting his Dada soon, as will I."

"Do you have to go?" Aminah asked in a pout. She could never fall asleep without him beside her.

"I do," Aron nodded.

"You promise you're coming right back home?"

"Of course."

"And you promise you'll be extra safe?"

"Always."

"And do you promise when you get back, you'll spend the day in bed with me?" Aminah spoke, seeing Tazia's head snapping towards her.

"All day? Isn't that how we got Nettie in the first place?"

"She needs a brother or sister," Aminah spoke, smiling devilishly at him.

"We'll talk when I get back."

"Okay," the smacking of their lips resounded in the room, "wherever your going, please be safe. Don't make me feel like I did when you were in Fides. I don't know if I could go on if you..."

"I won't; I've learned that lesson," Aron said, kissing her and Nettie goodbye.

"Are you going after..."

"No that will have to wait till I get back." Rubbing Jill's back as she hugged him.

"Be safe, and this," passionately kissing him to ensure that he remembers what was waiting at home for him, "is a reminder to come home quickly," Jill said, backing away from her father.

"Aron?" Chery looked up at him quizzically as he held a velvet box out to her. "I'm flattered, but I can't marry you."

"Moving in on my girl, poor form nephew," Carl said weakly from his position on the floor.

"Please, like I'd piss the two of them off," Aron said, nodding behind him. "I'm mad, not stupid," he retorted with a grin which his aunt returned.

"Then what's in the box?" Chery called after him as he walked towards the elevator.

"Symbols that you are officially a part of my team courtesy of the NSA," Aron said, looking over at her. "Be ready for when I return; we are going after The Collector or whoever is using the name."

"We'll be ready, Aron," Chery nodded.

"Aron, son, honey, are you going to leave without a goodbye to the rest of us?" Vera asked from her seat. "I know we've been at odds lately, but you are my son, no matter if your my grandfather too. You're my baby. I'm going to worry about you regardless if you don't say the words..." Her feet hammered on the floor as she raced towards him as Aron turned towards her and held out an arm to her. "I'm sorry, I might not like what you do, but I won't bring it up again. I'm just worried about you," Vera whispered as she held her son tightly.

"I know, that's why you're a good mother, now I have to go," Aron said, rubbing her back.

"You better bring us back something," Isabel threatened.

"Hey, if I find a gift shop in a war zone, I'll snag something," Aron said, hearing his mother shout of 'War Zone' as the doors rolled closed.

Chapter Eleven

The SCIF of the NSA Hub...

"Thank you for coming on such short notice," General Hastings spoke as Aron stood beside Sara. "Now, I am aware that Agent Honeybell has given you the name of the target. Our agents on the ground caught word that our target has been hired out to a rebel group; what they are called isn't important; what is important is that you take out the target. We don't care what you have to do to see that this man lies dead on the field of battle given all the deaths of my men he has on his hands!"

"I understand."

"Now..." Straightening out his uniform jacket, composing himself after his outburst, "from what we have pieced together, he isn't due to arrive until the day after tomorrow. So take your time and get the lay of the land. If you can complete the mission before he takes to the field, all the better. Can you handle this mission?"

"Fly halfway around the world to the Black Sea area, find the target and see that he doesn't see another day. Yes, General, I can."

"Good. Agent Honeybell will give you the more fine details of the mission. I wish you luck and Godspeed."

"You might want to put this on if you're going to be my partner, partner," Aron said, holding out the bag to her once the General had cut his link.

"Aron, what's this?" Sara asked, taking the bag from him.

"Oh, you know, super suit, laser pistols, and other goodies for the super spy," Aron joked, chuckling to himself as Sara dug into the bag.

"Aron?! Are these real?!" Sara asked in shocked awe of what she was holding in her hands.

"Yeah, but haven't tested them yet. You kind of called when they were just finishing."

"And this?" Holding up the black suit up to her body.

"Made of the same material as mine is so you don't have to worry about bullets seeing how nothing larger than a tank round can get through this material." Aron leaned back and watched how her ass grew taut when she bent over as she quickly undressed. "Aron..." A lewd smile formed on her lips when she caught him staring at her ass, "this thing looks skin tight."

"Because it is."

"So no underwear?"

"Not a piece," Aron said. He couldn't help it; his eyes moved on their own down her body.

"Well then," reaching behind her and unclasping her bra, "I best not linger," Sara spoke, dropping her bra to the floor, revealing her 36Cs to him.

Aron tried not to get hard as Sara ran her hands over her ass. Her fingers feathering out along its curvature. Seeing the hints of her womanhood peeking out as she moved a certain way. Along her breasts before stretching up her arms to tests the suit's mobility.

"Did you enjoy the strip show?" Sara asked with a purr.

"Of course."

"Good, now fill me in on what is what and how it works."

Aron noted how intently Sara was paying attention to him. Telling her how to tell the EMP and the plasma grenades apart and how to use them. Along with all the other gadgets he had brought with him. "You understand all that?" Watching how Sara listed off what and what it did rapidly. "Alright then, tell me what we're walking into."

"At 0200 Zulu time, a band of Consvellia rebels crossed the border and attacked the oil fields of their neighbors. As we speak, the Slovs and the Crestians are amassing their armies to invade Consvellia to cull the rebel faction that's taken over the southern part of Consvellia. For the past sixty years, Consvellia has been under one tyrant after another. Bleeding the country of its wealth and resources, the last one being the former leader of the Slovs. Knowing they were outmatched in terms of military hardware, they turned to superhuman mercenaries. Which half of them are enough to take out either the Slovs or the Crestians. Yet they keep recruiting mercs, so we believe their aim is to take over both their countries in one fell swoop. Which, at this point in time, we have no interest in. Our main goal is this man," bringing up the picture of Aron's target. "Your orders are termination. He's cost this country enough money and lives. Upon our arrival in Consvellia, we are to meet up with our men stationed in the country. Where you and I will lay low until we receive word that he has touched down. Whereupon the identification of our target, our team will pull out to escape any collateral damage that might ensue. Is there anything I didn't cover?" Sara asked after she had gone over the mission briefing.

"Nope, if I forget, it's all right here," Aron said, tapping his temple. Smiling beneath his mask when Sara's face reddened.

"Very well, let me stow my clothes in my office, and we'll set off," Sara said, seeing him nod. Hating and loving how he could make her so flustered. "Get back to work," she chided when the men whistled at how the suit really didn't leave anything to the imagination.

"You know boss," looking over at her subordinate when she got to her side, the same one that had asked for the autograph for her son, "no one here will look down on you if you want to take that hunk and you know... explore what European sheets feels like with you two entangled within them when the mission is over. Just a thought," she mused before drifting away.

"Relax, Sara, you've done this before; this isn't your first field op," Sara said aloud in the privacy of her office, "it isn't like you and Aron haven't been alone together. This will just be like DC, you got this, just don't think about jumping his bones on the way there." Lightly smacking her cheeks and shaking the lewd thoughts out of her mind. They were going to go into a battle zone; she couldn't have those thoughts distracting her. "You ready, partner?" Sara asked, noting how he stood in front of the coffee maker.

"Yep, you might be needing this," Aron spoke, holding out her cup to her. "It's a long flight."

"Thanks, I'd rather not fall off in that place."

"You ready?" Aron peered behind him once he felt her arms around him.

"To go wherever it is with you, oh yeah," Sara said, pressing herself tighter against his back as he took off from the roof.

"Here, put this in your ear," Aron said the moment they exited Null space.

"What is it?" Sara asked, staring down at the small device in the palm of her hand.

"A communicator," Aron said, tapping his mask. "Just in case they have the airwaves tapped. This way, we can speak securely."

"Understood. Look for the green 'X' on a roof; that will be our hideout," Sara said, peering down at the dark earth below them. Knowing at least seeing their landing wouldn't be too difficult. "How are you even seeing right now?"

"Night vision."

"And the woman you ogled doesn't get a nifty pair of those?"

"Didn't think you'd wear a mask," Aron chuckled.

"Only if it comes with a ball gag attachment," Sara retorted, biting her lip at Aron's laughter.

"I'll keep that in mind." Looking to the left when Sara tapped him on his arm and pointed at the neon green glowing 'X' on the roof of the building. Instead of using flashlights that would give their position away. The agents sent to aid them had spray-painted the palms of their hands in the same glow in the dark paint. Not that he needed them, but they couldn't know that, so he played along like a good sport.

"Void, the rebels have enacted a blackout and confiscating any tech they can find. If you pull this... whatever it is, into there, we'll make sure no one finds it," the woman said, pointing towards the woodpile that was in truth a rather large storage depot.

"Everything set?" Sara asked once Aron rejoined her side.

"Yeah, now to wait."

"I know, but while we do, why don't we catch up on our sleep. I know you must be tired after that nine hour flight," Sara said, so wishing she could press her womanly shape against him right then.

"Agent Honeybell, Void, if you come with us, we have a room already made up for you."

"Son of a..." Aron cursed as he was blinded the moment he entered that house.

"Void, what's wrong?"

"Night vision was still on," Aron spoke, trying to get the blurriness out of his eyes.

"I'm so sorry about that. We weren't informed you had night vision."

"Don't worry about it; it'll pass, now you said something about a bed," Aron said, knowing Sara was right. It had been a long flight.

"Of course, right this way," her male counterpart spoke; Aron could feel Sara's hand beneath his arm guiding him through that house while he tried to see again.

"Hope the two of you don't mind sharing a room; the agency didn't spring for the middle of the line kind of house," the man joked.

"It will be quite fine, won't it, Void?" Sara asked in a calm tone, yet he knew she was ecstatic inside her head.

"You're taking the floor," Aron teased, smiling wickedly beneath his mask.

"No, no, I don't think I will; I think the gentleman is the one that will be taking the floor," Sara mused.

"The bathroom is right down the hall to your left if you need to use it," the man directed. "We'll wake you if something happens."

"The floor, huh?" Sara's voice was hard as she crossed her arms when their bedroom door closed.

"Well, in my defense, it was funny," Aron said, fighting back his laughter.

"Was not."

"To you maybe not, but to me it was," Aron said, taking off his coat and laying it along the armrest of the threadbare chair.

"Aron," her voice was low as she stepped close to him, "I need to pee; how do I do that in this thing?" Her eyes went wide in shock, and appalled at what he whispered into her ear. "I am not saying that!" Sara hissed, puffing out her cheeks at his chuckle. Her body heated instantly when Aron stuck his hand between her legs after taking off his right glove. "Aron?!" she gasped low as he felt his finger moving behind her starfish. Breathing heavily when the pad of his finger pressed on it before continuing forward, her thighs trembled when that same finger moved along her labia. "Aron," Sara whimpered when he eased his finger into her hot channel after unzipping the seat of her suit. "Don't start something you can't finish," she warned breathlessly.

"Who says I can't?" Aron retorted, smirking impishly beneath his mask at how ravenous her eyes looked when he sank his finger deeper into her hot cunt.

"Wait here, when I get back," stepping up to him, reaching up and pulling his mask off, "I'm going to fuck your brains out," Sara said with determination.

"Don't keep me waiting; I would hate for you not to live up to your potential," Aron teased, getting a gasp out of her when he added another finger.

"If you're going to fuck me here, you best kiss me," Sara said in a loving tone. "Fuck!" Breaking off their kiss and making a mad dash towards the bathroom without bothering to zip up her suit. "That little devil!" she chided when she noted the almost translucent zipper as her hot urine filled the bowl. "Don't worry, girl, you're going to get that dick. I'll make sure of it," Sara whispered down to her sex as her fingers moved along the side of her mound, pulling her labia apart and revealing her throbbing bud. Cleaning herself up and flushing the toilet. Noting the heavy curtains that were all closed as she walked back to their room. She knew this place was being run on a generator so they could keep tabs on the rebels. A sensuous smile formed on her lips as she noted Aron laying in the bed beneath the sheet just waiting for her. Pulling down the zipper on the front of the suit as she pushed the door closed.

Aron stretched as he awoke the next morning. Feeling the lack of a body snuggling up against him. Wondering when Sara had left the bed.

"Good, you're awake; come, I'll keep the others from seeing you while you pee and shower," Sara said from the doorway. Sucking on her lip as she recounted their lovemaking from last night. Her pussy was still humming from the orgasms he had given her. "The next time you play with my starfish, you better be sticking your cock in it," she said in a tsk-tsk voice. "You can't get a lady worked up and not deliver."

"Well, I could make it up to you in the shower," Aron said as they neared the bathroom.

"It will have to wait. Get your shower quickly; we have things to do today before our target arrives," Sara said with her hand on his back, guiding him into the room. "I'll wait here." Blowing him a kiss as she pulled the door closed.

"Aron, I got us some street clothes since..."

"Right," Aron said from the depths of his towel as he dried his hair.

"So we'll be taking the agent's vehicle and surveilling the sites we believe our target might be if we miss him at the airfield his C-10 will be flying into."