Sky High After Dark: Legacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sounds of Sara's moans provided cover for the sound of the opening of two slots in his boots. Centipede-like, segmented, detachable, wifi operated, robotic bugs under Veil's control spread out around her home. She was going to ensure the woman never endangered her father as she commanded one of the 'Bob Bugs' to spilt apart and scatter about as per Aron's instructions while Veil sent the other one to bug the rest of Sara's condo.

"I'll be with you, every step of the way, when you get there," Sara said sweetly, so very happy she could have that when they stood on her balcony at a quarter to five in the morning. She has given up a lot in her career, she was going to have this one little thing in life. "Be safe, Aron," she whispered after she kissed him before pulling down his mask. Watching with dreamy eyes as Aron disappeared into the approaching dawn.

Chapter 5

Aron noticed the disappearance of his Aunt Chery and uncles when he walked in to the kitchen after a little nap after getting his suit ready for his infiltration. He didn't believe for one second they left to go on a second honeymoon before the babies were born. He knew they had to be up to something. Nevertheless, he wasn't expecting the rest of them to be there like they all were, waiting on him.

"We wouldn't miss this day for the world!" Vera exclaimed happily turning towards Aron with his breakfast in her hand. "The first time you go out on your own," she said, her eyes and words were full of pride.

"Just yesterday, you were going on, and on about how you're not a hero and yet here you are, doing what a hero would do," Troy teased causing Aron to groan as he walked towards his seat at the table.

"Who knows, you might make the headline at the next hero convention," Isabel joked pouring her brother a glass of orange juice. Sitting it down in front of the plate their mother placed there before him.

"Before you leave, you better fuck me, you can't come home smelling like another woman's sex and deprive your mother," Vera whispered heatedly into his ear. Her fingers trailed along his shoulders before she took the chair beside her son.

"Aron, you better call us if you need back up," Troy said, with his sisters nodding along as they all rose to get ready for their normal lives, outside the heroic acts they performed to keep the city and its people safe.

Aron kept his remarks to himself at how it would be hard for them to provide backup when it was four hours by air to Fides -- home city of The Sovereign Crusaders. That is if he wasn't using his blink drive. While this might be its first human trial Aron had tested the drive out thoroughly to know that the drive was reliable. He was just going to do a few quick hops to ensure no side effects were produced with this means of transportation. "Sure, that is if I get into trouble," Aron taunted referring how poorly Troy was when he first went out on his own.

Nodding when Tazia whispered that he better be on his way when he gets the call if she goes into labor while he was away as she walked past him to get set up for her task of providing support for Aron. Aminah had already gone down to run one final check on the jet bike. Noah had gone up to get ready for work, that left Aron and his mother alone when he was almost done with his breakfast.

"So, Aron, who is she?" Vera asked, her fingertips lightly played with her son's hair while she rested her chin in her right hand. "Do I need to be worried?"

"About?"

"That some strange woman is luring my son away from my welcoming bosom," Vera whispered sensuously. Rubbing her hand high on Aron's inner right thigh.

"Well, we have been talking about marriage," Aron said, to freak both his mother and Sara out if she was listening.

"I see," Vera flicked her tongue against her teeth knowing Aron was only messing with her. "You should be careful baby, I'm very protective of my babies. They have to be very special for me to give this up," she purred in Aron's ear as she squeezed his manhood. Taking her son by the hand when he was finished with his last bite of his waffle. "Don't worry, I'll clean up when we're done," Vera said over her shoulder, leading her son towards the stairs that led to the second floor. Kissing her husband as they passed on the stairs on his way to work. Glancing back at Noah as he patted Aron's arm wondering if he still went to work to pretend like he was still the head of the household when, in truth, Aron was. Aron was the one that was paying the bills and everything else, even giving them his card whenever they wanted to do a little shopping splurge.

While she knew it was wrong in buying a few items for only Aron to see her in and not her husband, she did hope Noah would understand, with her son's money she knew he didn't have to stay with them. So if she gave him a little something extra that the others didn't get from her, in order to keep her son home with them, she would do it. It might look bad to an outside viewer, that she was only doing this for his money, that was the farthest from the truth. She was doing this so her son didn't leave and never seeing him again when she knew he would be always stuck in a lab.

"You go get ready, I want to slip into something just for you," Vera said sweetly, noticing her son's perplexed look. "Trust me, you'll love it," she whispered placing a kiss on Aron's forehead and pushing him into his old room. After the fiasco that happened with his old bed when she was riding him hard and rough because she knew her son was the only one that could handle her like that, they started to use his old room for when she was in need of releasing her pent up frustrations given how she always had to hold herself back when she was with her other family members. "Don't worry, baby, I'll try not to wear you out too much," Vera purred, peering over her shoulder at her son. A sinful smirk formed on her lips as she walked into her bedroom, humming to herself as she stripped out of her clothes. Her ordinary bra and panties she wore day to day soon too joined her clothes on her bed. Grinning madly down at the pearl white bra and matching panties along with its garter belt and knee-high stockings she had bought just for her son to see her in. While she wouldn't wear the panties, given how they would just get in the way of things, the rest she would just so she could see those eyes of his pop out.

Her fingers trailed up her right thigh as she attached the last clip to the stocking. Her 36C breasts swayed in the half-cup bra as she was bent over. Checking herself out in the mirror, nodding to herself that she liked what she saw knowing Aron would like it just as well.

"Hello, baby," Vera purred, her hands resting on the doorframe, her eyes running down his back as Aron turned towards her. "You like?" she asked, in a soft, cute voice. Her eyes flickered down seeing and hearing how his cock flexed and slammed against his lower midsection announcing his agreement that he did like what his mother was wearing. Her hips swayed as she ambled over to him, sweeping his legs out from under him. Smiling wantonly down at him, walking along his body, straddling his face and spreading her labia. "I think it's time for you, dear boy, to taste the pussy of your birth again," Vera cooed before covering his mouth with her cunt. "Yes, Aron, mmm... right there! That's where your mother needs that tongue of yours," she moaned lightly, softly rocking her lips on his tongue. "Now a good mother shouldn't let this go to waste," Vera spoke as her fingers wrapped around his branch as her lips lowered to swallow it whole.

"Thank you baby, I really needed that," Vera said, snuggling up to her youngest son as they recuperated from the hard fucking they both gave each other. "Come on, let's go take a shower, I certainly can't send you off smelling like me, can I?" she asked, in a teasing light. She didn't care if Aron slept around. It was the fact her baby came home every night that mattered to her. She knew whomever this woman was that she couldn't give her son the things that they, his family, could.

"Now, you be careful," Vera said, with her sisters nodding along while Aron powered up the jet bike.

"You call us if anything, I mean anything, feels off," Tazia stated in a stern voice.

"I'll try to make you proud on the 'project'," Aminah uttered feeling her cheeks heat when Aron looked over at her.

"Come, give us a hug before you go," Vera said, holding out her arms to her son. Passionately kissing her son, to tell him, while he might be gone, he was still part of their family. That he could always come home. However, she did get a tad jealous as she watched her own sisters giving Aron their own send off.

"Remember your own words, grandpa," Tazia teased as Aron pulled down his mask. All three waved goodbye yet in a blink of an eye Aron was gone. "Aminah, monitor the jet bike, I have to pee," she said, dashing towards the elevator.

"Aminah? Mind explaining?" Vera asked, with a pointed look as she peered at her sister.

"We're Aron's new team now," Aminah said, shooting her sister a taunting smirk.

"Team?! What team?" Vera asked, as Aminah walked off to the mainframe.

"The Dark Marauders," Aminah said, offhandedly. "Not a name I would go by, yet Aron likes the shadows," she said, walking elegantly toward the control center for the base.

"I like the name."

"Thank you, Veil, I think Aron will like it too," Aminah said, looking up at the camera as she took her place before the monitor.

"You just can't say you formed a team with my son and not tell me?!" Vera fumed, incensed that they wouldn't talk to her beforehand.

"We did, and I'm telling you now," Aminah stated, never taking her eyes off the screen. Her eyes flew wide when Aron's homing beacon reappeared on screen about a hundred miles north of Metaville. "Relax, the team hasn't been formed yet; Aron doesn't even know about it," she said, all the while wondering if the bubble he was in was degrading faster than he suspected it would. Reaching over and turning on their coms. "Aron? Is something wrong with the bike?"

"No? Are you monitoring me?"

"Of course, I am. You think I'd let the father of my baby go off on untested tech and not keep an eye on him?" Aminah retorted. Smirking up at her sister when Vera wore that scowl of hers. "You're the one who had her tubes tied. Not our fault you can't have more," she snickered at how red her sister was getting. "So what's the problem, Aron? We both tested the drive out, it's running at a hundred percent."

"Making sure there's no lasting effects with small jumps."

"Are there?"

"Not that I can detect."

"So, what's it like?" Aminah asked, eager to hear what traveling outside of time was like. She knew he had built it due to his own experience. Wondering if Aron had indeed encountered something on the other side and wasn't telling them about it or couldn't.

"Hard to explain. You'll have to experience it for yourself to get an accurate account."

"I will, once our daughter is born," Aminah said sweetly, rubbing her hands along her stomach. Knowing they had six more months until her own due date.

"Alright, I'm jumping back. Going to go the full way."

"Be safe, Aron," Vera said, a smile formed on her face when the words: 'Yes, Mom' came over the line. "Now," looking down at her sister when the coms went out, "tell me everything about this team of yours," she said darkly, crossing her arms below her breasts.

******

Fides -- the shining metropolis of the north -- the skyline greeted Aron as he appeared out of nowhere a few hundred feet in the air once he came out of null-space as he came to call it. Twice the size of Metaville, and ten times the population of his home city. What he had told Aminah was the truth, he couldn't really describe what null-space looked like. It sort of reminded him of a kaleidoscope on acid. Yet he couldn't tell his aunt that with his mother standing there, he could already hear his mother's voice asking how he knew what LSD was. That was something he didn't need at the moment.

"Void?"

"Yes," Aron answered as he flew over the city limits and into the city proper.

"I see you made it safely. I'm glad." Arching an eyebrow when Sara said that last part in a whisper. "Are you heading towards their base, or are you going to get the lay of the land before you do?"

"Head to the base, it's almost time for my arrival," Aron stated noting the time.

"Understood. I don't know if our communications will work once you're inside. If they are please record whatever you can."

"Knew it!" Aron growled in his head when he saw the frequency his family uses for their private channel appearing on his HUD. He knew Chery, Neil, and Carl didn't go off to have a second honeymoon! Keeping the annoyance from his voice as he hanged his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. He would have thought he had told them he could handle this on his own. After all, he was pretty much indestructible. "I will," Aron said, taking a left flying in-between two skyscrapers. Seeing the people within turning and gawking at him as he flew past. Then again, Aron expected this sort of thing. He was the new hero in town, even if he was only playing a hero.

"Good. How long?"

"Five minutes."

"Okay, we're going to go silent in case any one of them can detect our radio transmissions. But we'll be listening just encase you miss something."

"Roger," Aron answered, kicking on the afterburner heading west out of the city.

******

Aron had been hovering for the past minute wondering how he was going to get through the energy field that protected the base. He had inspected the gate before he even made himself known. Not personally, but with one of the orb drones that were a part of the original costume. He didn't see any place were the obelisk would fit into.

"Here goes nothing," Aron sighed, knowing if he crashed into the field it would be a long walk home as his fingers curled around the key. Seeing the base of it flashing red then pulsated green then stayed strong as he neared the field. Moving quickly through the opening, peering back watching it close just as quickly as it formed. His heart fluttered slightly as his blue-green eyes moved over the large complex. His ears twitched at the sound of voices somewhere off in the distance. Where? Aron couldn't say seeing how he couldn't see who the voices belonged to. Seeing Nightshade coming out in plain clothes and not her super suit, Aron knew he wasn't going to fit in right away. Then again, he wasn't there to make friends, he was there to put an end to their crimes.

"I'm so happy that you could make it," Nightshade said, smiling warmly at Aron as he got off his bike once he had landed. "The team has assembled to greet you," she said, placing her left hand on his back as she shook his hand while maneuvering herself to the side.

"Oh?"

"All of us newcomers get a full greeting by everyone, so you don't need to be nervous," Nightshade said, with a friendly smile. "Trust me, you're just going to love it here!"

"Doubtful," Aron muttered to himself as he noted that there was no signal jammer in place. Knowing they would have cut outside communications the moment he entered that opening if they had one set up. Then again, they were playing heroes like he was, so Aron was sure that was just a front to make the world believe they weren't as vile as all the other masterminds, supervillains, despots, and dictators he has faced. So while he was nervous, something he silently berated himself for, as he entered the front entrance to their base, he knew the danger was only just beginning.

After the introduction, Aron had Veil blur out the faces of the heroes that showed up out-of-costume. Through that interaction he suspected another three that had fallen from the height of the title hero. However, that was just a hunch on his part, he would need real evidence to bring against them if they were guilty of anything. He just hoped he brought enough 'Bugs' with him for the task at hand. What he told his parents was the truth, he wasn't there to fight anyone... at least not yet. He couldn't say what the future would bring, yet for now he was only in the watch and see mode. Aron was attentive when Nightshade showed him the upper floors of the base where the twenty plus permanent members lived while they had another forty as part-timers. He would have to think of himself as a part-timer for now. He just hoped this mission didn't last too long.

"And this ends the tour of the living quarters," Nightshade said happily, when she brought them to a stop in the little kitchen area on the third floor. "So, what do you think of this place?"

"It's nice if too formal," Aron stated.

"I know took me a while to get used to it, too. But we have to look formal around here, we get tons of news reporters coming in, politicians, and so on. Can I get you something?" Nightshade asked, gesturing to the fresh pot of coffee.

"Sure," Aron nodded, bringing a renewed smile to Nightshade's lips. He got the feeling she didn't frown a lot. He just hoped that she didn't take what he was going to do too badly.

"All set?" Nightshade inquired once she was sure that Aron had gotten his coffee just right. "The scones are delivered daily, they're quite good," she said, noting how he was eyeing them. Watching how Aron rolled up his mask above his nose, taking one of the napkins that sat beside the plate and grabbing a cinnamon raisin scone. "You can snack while orientation is going on," Nightshade spoke gesturing for Aron to take a seat in the little eating nook while she went to fetch the TV they stored on the third level where they did their orientation. "The video isn't more than an hour long; I'll be back by then. Then we'll put you through the ropes," she said with a wave before leaving him.

"We've heard everything, Void. You're doing a great job for us." Then why did he hate lying to Nightshade? Sighing in his mind, knowing this too would be part of dealing with this mission. "Void, can you send us video of this orientation?"

"Transmitting," Aron said low, after he made sure he was alone.

"What was your first impression?"

"Too full of themselves," Aron stated factually.

"Criminals, namely those who have gotten away with it for so long, normally are." Aron would have to agree with Sara's statement. The core members he was sent there to investigate sure did act like they had the world fooled. In part, they did; the public had no idea how revolting they truly were. "We'll run the video to see if there's anything of use."

"Alright," Aron said, pulling his mask down after he had finished his coffee and scone. While he pretended to be paying attention to the video. He was having Veil poking at their security measures to see how far he could get before someone was alerted to his presence. He was a little worried when it seemed easier than breaking into his own bases mainframe, then again, he did have Veil helping him. Once he was in he let Veil passively browse through the files, copying the ones that might seem important to their mission. However, he couldn't find hide nor hair of the core members in the group's database, which he found rather odd. Although, it did unnerve him when Veil found a file on him. Namely of the videos taken by some bystander given the angles of the videos of him working alone and taking out villains he had come across when he was in his alter ego. Yet that file wasn't on their database, no, it was tucked away in a little shady place on their servers. A place that had 'Team Cestron' as its label. Wondering if this was the people on that team he was sent here to shine the light on. He just hoped no one would be able to trace the digital fingerprint back to him. Aron did have Veil erase any traces of their ingress and their exit. Still, he couldn't be reckless.

1...34567...13