Skybound Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Kit's Mister relieves her tension.
1.4k words
4
1.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Kit's Tension Relief

Ding!

The elevator settles on the 21st floor and the doors open. He pauses briefly so she can exit before him. She walks out and turns towards the penthouse suite. She strides down the hallway with a measured gait even though she is exhilarated inside. Approaching the suite's door, he catches up with her and before she inserts her key into the lock, he leans in close, his lips to her ear,

"Let me, please."

Kit shudders, feeling her core gently spasm at his whisper. She pauses as he reaches around her. He inserts his key and pushes the door open. Her nostrils flare slightly, catching the scent of his cologne again. She walks into the suite and into the small foyer. Mildly intoxicated, she hears the door softly close and the deadbolt engaged. She stops near a small console table with a mirror above it, places her suitcase off to the side, and turns.

Their eyes meet, and she immediately sees the smoldering burn of desire in his eyes as he drinks in the view of her. Her breath catches and her butterflies resume their flight.

"My Mister."

Kit whispers, locked in his gaze.

"Kitten..."

He gathers her into his arms. His words hang in the air, charged with humid, static electricity before a thunderstorm.

"How can one simple word uttered from his mouth make her ache with lust and desire?"

Runs across her mind while goosebumps erupt across her body as his fingertips meet her skin. Her mouth instinctively tilts upwards. His lips embrace hers. Their kiss deepens as she welcomes his tongue into her mouth. He kisses her like tomorrow will not come.

Moments fade by. Their tongues intertwining, their mouths hungrily seeking the other. This kiss stages their night. She wants him to know that she is in his control, and he can play with her body, mind and soul to his deepest desires. With a soft groan, he disengages, steps back and looks deep into her eyes.

"Your dress is delectable, Kitten!"

She giggles quietly then smiles broadly.

"I'm glad that you find it so pleasing, my Mister."

He smiles, then pulls her back into his arms. He grabs her ass with both hands and lifts her up. Kit hikes her dress and wraps her legs around his waist. She feels his hardened cock against her sex and her heat meets his.

He carries her towards the large windows of the suite. He presses her back against the windows and lowers her legs gently to the floor. She softly gasps from the coolness of the panes against her back. Their eyes meet, pausing before embracing in another hungry kiss.

Her Mister pushes her head back, kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear lobes while his hands move to her waist. As she regains her senses from this second passionate kiss, he spins her suddenly around face first against the window. A small gasp of surprise and pleasure issues from her lips.

"Ummmm, yes!"

She purrs. He rains soft kisses on her exposed skin while he slowly unzips the back of her dress. Her hands splay out and press into the glass as her back arches, pressing her ass hard against his crotch. His fingers trace back upwards, gliding softly over her skin. They reach upward and lift the straps of her dress off her shoulders. Her dress slides down her body like the opening of a velvet stage curtain. It falls to the floor, a puddle of soft cloth at her feet.

Her Mister leans forward, his hands cover hers, still pressed against the glass, and pushes hard into her ass and the back of her panties. A long moan emanates from her lips as his hands move around the waistband of her panties. She pandiculates like a cat stretching lazily upon waking. His lips land a series of kisses on her right shoulder as his fingers slide just under the fabric. Downward they slide, over her mons, then all the way between her legs. She squirms then giggles. Slowly, his fingers move back upwards over her wet panties towards her slit.

His lips change sides, kisses sprinkle across her left shoulder. His fingers stop upon finding the wet spot on her panties. Pressing slightly harder, he draws slow circles over her lips and slit. Gasping, she presses back hard against his arousal. A low grow emanates from deep in his throat and he whispers into her ear,

"Tonight, you are mine!'

As his teeth sink into her shoulder and his hand slaps her labia firmly.

"OH my God! Yes, Mr. Mister!

Kit cries out loud as a small warm gush spreads out into her panties. He pushes her hard back up against the glass window. Hooks his thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulls them down around her ankles. As he stands, he traces her curves with his fingertips. Slowly, up over her calves, behind her knees, up her hamstrings, and to the bottom arch of her buttocks. He slides his right hand between her legs, forcing her to widen her stance, then two of his fingers into her now sopping wet pussy. He crooks his fingers slightly upwards and strokes her while holding her firmly by the back of her neck.

"Oooh please! Please Mr. Mister! Yesss!

His fingers piston in and out. Wet sloppy sounds fill the air as he pleasures her. He slowly increases his pace as she writhes under his exquisite torment, her face and chest pressed up against the window. Knowing that the room is illuminated from behind, and that anyone from the surrounding buildings can see into the room makes her even more aroused and wet. His fingers know her well and every stroke sends delicious tingles up, through her spine and into her now puckered nipples.

"My darling Kitten, you still have on too many clothes for a proper greeting!"

He growls softly into her ear as he continues to pleasure her. He stops, pulls his wet fingers out, and puts them into her mouth. As she tastes herself, he deftly unclasps her bra. It joins the small pile of her dress on the floor.

"That's better. What a good kitten!"

He praises her while she sucks his fingers clean. Pressing her back up against the glass, her naked breasts flatten as the coolness makes her purr and seductively presents her sex to him. He runs his fingers up and down her wet labia, teasing her lips, then rubbing her pink engorged clit. As she arches her back, he slides his fingers back into her.

His pace renews... slowly at first. Building her pleasure again. Soon, that sweet sensation of pressure becomes too much to bear. She moans, pressing herself back into his strokes. Sensing her imminent release, he stops suddenly, spinning her around. His right hand immediately renews his torment as he holds her roughly by her throat back against the window.

"Not yet, my Kitten."

Her Mister gazes intently into her eyes as he drives her quickly back to her edge.

"Breathe. Just breathe."

Kit tells herself as she feels herself slowly surrendering to her Mister. She holds his gaze while she holds onto his forearm and wrist as he's instructed her in the past to do. She knows the signal if the pressure is too much. His fingers resume their magic. Seconds become minutes, minutes feel like hours... her focus grows fuzzy, her calves begin to tremble, then her thighs quiver under his sweet torment and firm grip.

"I'm... I'm gonna... OH GOD! Mr. Mister! Cu.. CUMMING!"

Kit gasps out as she grips his forearm hard, then taps firmly. Her eyelids flutter briefly, and her eyes roll back. Loosening his grip, she gasps again loudly... her velvet glove spasms and clenches around his fingers. The hot rush of her release flows out and down the insides of her thighs.

"AAAHHH! Aahh! Yesss!"

Her legs tremble and shake violently under her orgasm as she collapses down onto her knees at his feet. When her tremors subside to the point that she can catch her breath, she looks up at him.

Her Mister smiles broadly and extends his hand. With his assistance, she stands up on wobbly knees, still shuddering. He gently lifts her chin and presses his mouth to hers. As his tongue invades her mouth, his hand reaches down and grabs her ass cheek. Pulling her up onto him, she wraps her left leg around his waist and her right arm around his shoulder. Shuddering, she groans as another wave rolls through her.

Kit lifts herself up onto him as his right-hand grabs hold of her other cheek. Both legs now wrapped tightly around his waist, they kiss passionately while Kit rides out the rest of her subsiding orgasm.