Skybound Desires Ch. 08

Story Info
Kitten submits to her "funishment".
1.3k words
4.6
4.3k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Kitten's "Funishment"

Kitten walks into the bedroom, climbs onto the bed and positions herself as instructed. The heat from her spanking still warms and tingles, and her current position fully exposes her butt and pussy. She knows that he can see her wetness now and this makes her even more aroused. Her Mister goes to her suitcase and selects a couple items.

"If you squirm, I'll have to tie you down, my Kitten. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my Mister."

Kitten replies.

"We are going to play 'Count to 10'. You are not allowed to cum until after the count of ten and only with my permission. First, I need to prepare you."

Her Mister opens the lubricant and squeezes some out onto her butt hole. It's cool and feels good as he massages onto and around her anus.

"Relax."

He says as he presses his middle finger into her puckered star. Kitten does as instructed and relaxes her sphincter. His middle finger slides into her ass slowly.

Once his finger is fully inserted, he moves it slowly in a circle, massaging her insides. Kitten moans softly, pushing gently back against his hand. He stops then slowly strokes his finger in and out of her while adding some more lubricant.

Kitten moans again, her hands grab the bed sheets as he continues to gently piston his finger in and out of her ass. He continues to pleasure her ass for a couple more minutes, then stops and withdraws his finger. She hears him squeezing more lubricant out, then feels the tip of her butt plug at her entrance.

"Oh, OOOH god!"

She moans as he presses the butt plug slowly yet firmly into her ass. The butt plug settles fully within her as she shudders with pleasure. The insides of her thighs are now slick with her juices and the air is scented, heavy with her musk.

She hears her Mister squeeze more lubricant and feels the tip of her vibrating dildo at the entrance of her pussy. He rubs the dildo up and down her slit, lubricating it further. As he slowly, gently inserts the dildo, Kitten bucks and squirms with pleasure. The fullness of the butt plug and dildo sends a small wave of pleasure through her body.

"OOH dear GOD!"

She moans loudly, her hands gripping the bed sheets as her head and back arch.

"Enjoying your discipline already?!"

He asks with a small laugh.

"Yes, my Mister!"

She responds, slightly breathless.

"You squirmed, my Kitten."

He says, adding a "Tsk, tsk". Kitten begins to protest only to be silenced softly by her Mister.

"You know what the penalty is, my Kitten."

He reaches over and grabs the cuffs. He cuffs her ankles first, spreading her thighs open even more and tightens the ropes. He moves around the bed, cuffs her wrists again, and tightens these ropes. He moves back towards the bottom of the bed and observes her new position and predicament.

"Yes, I think this will do."

He says with approval while admiring the view of Kitten.

"Are you ready for your discipline, my Kitten?"

He asks softly. Kitten is not sure what her discipline will be but there is little that she can do now about it.

"Yes, I think so."

She responds with slight trepidation in her voice.

"What is the safe word?"

He asks.

"Teal."

She replies immediately as the thrill of anticipation runs through her mind.

"Good."

He says as he positions himself between her spread legs.

"You will count to ten, beginning from one. Count out loud. Begin."

Kitten begins her count.

"One."

He licks her clit with his tongue while pistoning the dildo with his hand.

"Two."

Two licks and strokes. Her hands clench the bed sheets into balls.

"Th-three."

Three licks, three strokes. Kitten moans. The pleasure of the butt plug, the sensation of the dildo as he pistons it in and out of her, and his tongue on her clit is already driving her mad. Her pussy is now sopping wet, and she feels the pressure of her climax building already.

"F-four!"

Four licks and strokes follow.

"Five!"

She cries out loud. She shudders and squirms as he administers prescribed licks and strokes.

"OH, my Mister! Please, please!

She calls out breathlessly.

"Count, my Kitten!"

"S-s-six!"

She pants out, her breath growing heavy and ragged. Six delicious licks and strokes follow. Kitten bucks and shudders, straining hard not to orgasm.

"OH, OH my Mister! OOOHH pleeease!"

She calls out as the next wave of pleasure courses through her body.

"Oh God, s-s-SEVEN!"

She exclaims. As her Mister delivers the licks and strokes, Kitten pulls hard on her restraints, her body struggles under the sweet torment of her discipline.

"Oh fuck! EI-EIGHT!!"

"Oh fuck, Oh FUCK, FUUUCK!!"

Kitten cries out as he completes her discipline of the current count. Her breath is ragged, broken, and she shudders wildly.

"Please my Mister! I PROMISE I'll be a good girl!!"

She says as she struggles with her restraints.

"I'm sure you will, my Kitten. Your count is not finished yet and I'm not done with your discipline. Now, COUNT, my Kitten!"

He growls, waiting impatiently to pleasure and taste her again.

Kitten is desperate now, not sure that she can delay her orgasm. She wants to please my Mister so badly. She wants him in her mouth, inside her, filling her with his hardness, his warmth. The combination of the butt plug, dildo and licking is a sweet torture for her.

SMACK! SMACK!

Two firm blows on her butt cheeks bring her out of her thoughts.

"NINE!"

She reflexively calls out. She moans loudly; her back and head arch as he administers the count of licks and strokes. Her hands grip the now tightly balled-up bed sheets fiercely as waves of pure pleasure roll over her body.

"Almost done, my love, my Kitten!"

He beckons.

"PLEASE my Mister! Please, please stop!!"

Silence settles across the room. Kitten is shocked by her words! She doesn't want him to stop! Not now, not when she is SOOO close!

"Is that what you really want, my Kitten?"

He asks, breaking the silence.

"NO!"

She immediately replies.

"No, I don't. I don't want you to stop. I mean... I want you to continue with my discipline! Please, Mr. Mister!"

She stammers out.

"Then count, my Kitten."

He replies.

"T-T-T-TEN!!"

She half-screams as the anticipation of her final discipline builds to its crescendo.

Waves of pleasure course through her body as he completes her discipline. Her legs and arms strain with effort against her restraints as she bucks and shudders violently.

"OOH God! Please, PLEASE my Mister, may I CUM!!!

She begs as she writhes in her struggle to hold back her imminent orgasm.

"Yes, my Kitten! Cum for me!"

Withdrawing the dildo, her Mister engulfs her sex with his mouth, sucking and licking, driving her over the edge.

Kitten shatters violently as the first of multiple orgasms rock her body! She moans loud, deep primal grunts as she squirts into his warm mouth. He holds her firmly to his mouth, lapping, sucking, licking, and drinking her multiple releases.

Her Mister reaches his hand up and behind her ass, feeling for the butt plug. He removes it slowly, gently, causing another round of squirts as she bucks and writhes wildly. Kitten falls forward heavily onto her forearms, her legs quaking from her orgasms. She can only moan and cry out her pleasure as her body continues to shudder and shake.

Her Mister cleans her pussy thoroughly with his tongue, savoring the taste of her waters. As she slips towards her afterglow, he moves out from under her and back through her bound legs. He releases her ankle cuffs first, then her wrist cuffs. She falls to her side in a crumbled, sweat soaked heap and slips into a deep space of peace, a place between sleep and wakefulness.