All Comments on 'Skydiving'

by 8,574,619

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 19 years ago
Excellent

Very, very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not sexy at all

Not a very good story.

Needs more buildup and some backround on the couple. All we know is that the husband is jealous but somehow lets his wife fuck a stranger within minutes.

It could be much better with some buildup. Also you skipped over the jump which could have been quite a sexy exchange of feels between them before anything really happened.

An average stroke story at best

jackie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice try

It sounds as though maybe English isn't your native language. An editor would be a good idea next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Try harder if you keep writing!

This should be your first and last submission. One of the worst pieces of writing ever posted here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
unreadable

it simply was not readable. it sounded like an uneducated redneck trying to tell a story after 5 beers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Don't bother

Don't bother to write anymore. This is one of the worst stories I have ever seen on 'Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Unrealistic - Young Unmarried Author

Puzzling why most young men authors think it's erotic for a husband to cuckold himself by pushing his loving wife into fucking another man then watching.

Perhaps you didn't realize that only the pitiful, jaded, depraved sick people are positively effected by this sorid crap - the normal readers here for an entertaining sensual arousal look at this as so perverted and demeaning to each spouse because it isn't realistic - only really really sick people would do this. So it isn't erotic - it isn't sensual - its just sorid and bottom of the filthy heap crude and unbelieveable.

Entertainment usually results from being somewhat true to life - believeably possible in the norm. Then coupled with an authors talent to weave a plot and paint the setting and some character traits into a non-science fictional story.

How could any rational person buy into what you wrote. Especially if we are married to a person we selfishly love and have commited ourselves to for life. We want fantasy but a believeable one - not a sick one.

Cheaters cheat but often get caught and suffer the consequences - when there isn't consequence and the spouse just accepts or joins or watches it's not real - just contorted for the sickies. 3somes can be erotic as can swinging if it's balanced sharing or close to it. Without some respect between partners its not realistic - its just a fuck and suck story and there are too many of those here already!

Hope you think about the constructive thoughts intended - try to understand your audience - sure there are some jaded sickies here but the majority of readers are real people just trying to arouse themselves through several stories then go about thier life having been entertained by someone like you who spun a tale they could relate to without getting pissed off by the non-reality of it - respected by the author and respect the author for the talent and reality of his effort hence the comments and scoring.

So, your choice obviously - please think about it. Thanks for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ugggh

Grammar...punctuation...proofreading. Go study these concepts and rewrite the story. That was the worst. I'm hoping that English is a second language for you. There's no excuse otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I agree you need an editor

I'm sorry but I had to quit reading, the bad grammar had me lost. The point of these stories are to be erotic and arousing. If you can't make sense of the text, that kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it. If you EVER submit another story have it proofread by an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Gosh all golly,Wish I could say something nice.

Sorry but I must agree with all the other folks who dislike this story.Do try again.You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hey i liked it

unlike everyone else i thought it was hot. they are just mean people. keep writing i like it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous