Skye was Her Limit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The diner had a quaint small town charm and the delicious aroma of deep fried everything guided us in the door. Settling comfortably in the booth style seating, we stared at each other for a moment with hands held across the table. Skye shuffled a bit in her seating and addressed the elephant in the room asking, "So babe, how was it?"

Oh my God, Skye... "I blurted out, my hands rifling through my hair, "That was really scary. He knew about the truck stop... I told him I never heard or if I did... I didn't remember. I played it off like we were so into each other that we left in a hurry to fuck."

A giant smile warmed Skye's distressed features as she responded, "Perfect, babe, oh wow, that is so good... I said the exact same thing. I was in that room... that skinny fuck yelling questions in my face and I said the exact same thing... wow."

"We are connected," I muttered while I felt my own smile transform my face, "We will get through this. We need to frame Sal, we are suspects but he draws it all together if we can just cast suspicion his way."

"Yes!" Skye said a little loudly, then she covered her mouth in self-reproach and whispered, "Ok... wow... Let me think for a second," Her fingers dug through her own dark hair and she continued, "So... they know about the shooting but as evidenced by the fact we aren't sitting in jail cells right now; they don't have the proof to arrest us. That makes your gun a veritable time bomb we are sitting on. We need to get rid of it before they get a warrant to search my truck."

Reaching across the table, her hand clasped mine and I could feel her strength in its soft but firm grip. Through her touch, I felt my resolve harden as though her protective aura was transferred through our connected hands. Was it fate or just random circumstance that led to my involvement with this amazing woman? I shook my head in an effort to refocus my thoughts on the matter at hand when suddenly it dawned on me and I exclaimed in a hushed excited tone, "Oh my God, Babe... what if we could somehow get Sal's fingerprints on my gun?"

Skye laughed without much humor and stated, "Oh yes... That would be an easy sell. Wannabe greaser misogynists are well known for their propensity to wield pink guns. No, babe, men like him are so shallow and insecure they wouldn't be caught dead with your girly piece. Which is unfortunate because that would solve all our problems."

Laughing along at her description of Sal, I pushed it a bit further, "I still feel my idea holds merit if we can somehow change the handles on the gun and get it in his possession."

Skye stopped smiling and looked at me seriously and agreed, "Absolutely, and while we don't know how to make that happen... maybe we know someone that does."

She then stopped mid-sentence and pulled out her phone. As she swiped through her contacts, she continued, "While I don't know about the gun switch, I do know someone who might have some ideas." When I gave her that look, she elaborated further, "Tiff. The stripper at the club. Now before you roll your eyes, hear me out. Yes, I know she is a stripper but she is on the inside and don't ask me how I know, but I believe she wants to help. She helped me last night in ways that I really needed and she really didn't have to. That tells me she has a kind heart and I think we should at least see if she has anything useful. You know... feel her out, but in a different way than you did last night during your private dance." She finished jovially with a wink and tossed her head back and laughed at her own joke.

Giving her another look, I inwardly smiled at her vivaciousness and nodded my assent. Skye made the call and while I couldn't hear most of the conversation, I gleaned enough to gather she was not at work and had agreed to meet us at a hotel bar about two miles from the diner. We paid our check and headed through the drab greyness of the industrial area to a more tourist friendly section of the highway. Once we parked the truck on a nearby service lane, we entered through the front doors. The hotel itself belonged to a garden variety chain of hotels and motels pockmarking highways and interstates all across the country. The bar distinguished itself from the mundanity of its commercial host by sporting a very out of place western theme.

Spotting Tiff immediately by the bar as she waved at us, I tugged on Skye's hand as she was still scanning the barroom and pulled her along with me. Abruptly, Skye dug her heels in and pulled me in, giving me a quick kiss while laying unnecessarily heavy eye contact in our potential ally's direction. Pulling her lips from mine, she drew me closer and whispered with a strained giggle in my ear, "She prefers the shortened moniker of Tiff as much as she clearly enjoys even shorter jean shorts and revealing tops."

Turning around, I observed that she was indeed wearing short shorts, a tight white V-neck top and sandals. I spun back to Skye and asked with amusement edging my tone, "Oh my God, baby... you are jealous, aren't you?"

Laughing sarcastically, she snapped, "Oh? What's there to be jealous of? Her youth? Her incredible good looks? That long golden brown hair? Her deep blue eyes?"

Giggling, I said, "You are so damn cute. You know that right?"

"Oh, I'm glad I amuse you," she said trying to hide a smile and then muttered, "Still probably not as amusing as that lap dance she gave you."

"Oh babe... is that what's bothering you?" I responded soothingly while reaching up and holding both sides of her pretty face. I kissed her lips deeply knowing I was making a bit of a scene as I snuck my tongue in her mouth and raked my fingers through her gorgeous dark hair.

After a lengthy embrace, we broke apart and a giant smile lit her face as she smugly remarked, "Mmmm... I should try being jealous more often."

Tiff's short stature made it difficult for her feet to reach the crossbar at the bottom of her bar stool while her large D cup breasts rested on the bar counter through her shirt as though someone had perched two melons side by side in front of her. Those assets along with her girl-next-door good looks must have been what made her the feature attraction at the strip bar. Her demeanor was reminiscent of her cheerful bouncy behavior the previous night at the club as she hopped down and hugged both Skye and I as though we had been friends for years. Skye made a show of catching my eye as she hugged her closely and feinted dropping her hand on Tiff's ass while giving me a wink. Giving her a look I attempted, without success, to stifle a giggle.

Bouncing back up on her stool, she was her usual cheerful but ditzy self, smiling while biting on her pint sized straw in her mixed drink. Following suit, we each sat down in our respective stool with her in the middle. Skye and I basically took turns explaining the situation while her head moved back and forth like a fan at a tennis match. Perhaps it was her open nature, her genuine friendly nature, wide eyed but sureness in us and our story or a combination of all three, but she possessed a quality which made her easy to trust.

When I presented the idea about changing out the gun handles on my pink Glock, as expected she had no ideas on the topic but did offer, "I have a good friend who owns a gun shop. He might be able to help. We could head over to see...if you would like."

Skye and I conferred with each other silently through mutual shrugs as we both acquiesced knowing the alternatives were few and far between. So that was how I found myself seated in the back of Tiff's black sports car, staring out the window at the increasing sketchiness of the neighborhoods we drove through to see Mike her gun expert friend. Once we arrived, we explained what we wanted from Mike and we were pleasantly surprised with his response if not his attitude when he said, "Sure I can change them out but it will cost you a couple grand. Do you girls even have that kind of money?"

Skye retorted, "Sure... Britt, hand the man the money please."

After making a show of counting it out on the glass case counter, he told us, "It might take a couple of hours so come back around five."

After a short conversation, we decided to kill the time back at the hotel bar but opted to get a table so we could converse more easily and with a bit more privacy. Skye downed half her beer quickly while we struggled to maintain conversation. Shifting in her chair, she levelled her eyes at Tiff and bluntly asked, "What gives? Why are you helping us exactly?" I kicked her foot under the table and she cleared her throat apologetically and stammered, "I mean it's not like we don't appreciate it, we do... but we only just met."

Tiff's eyes widened in astonishment as her demeanor transformed from jovial to somber while she explained why she wanted to help us with eyes down toward the table, "I have wanted to get Sal for years. When I came here as a naive 21 year old trying to find myself in the real world, he basically fooled me into thinking he was this great guy looking out for my interests. He took me in and gave me a place to live and was really nice. That soon changed and he began smacking me around and forced me to have sex with his friends... and then it got really bad."

"As if that weren't bad enough," Skye said with emotion rounding off the edge of her voice during this intense disclosure.

Tiffany looked up and a few stray tears trickled down her cheeks. As Skye and I each came around the table to console her, she continued, "That son of a bitch and his North Side gang extorts the strip club for twenty percent and forced me and other girls to work there. He takes from all us dancers, as well, but I'm afraid to leave. He is good at tracking people down and well... dealing with them. So when you girls had a plan to frame that bastard, I was eager to help." She looked at us gratefully as she blotted her eyes with her pinky finger so to not smear her eyeliner, before sighing, "Thank you girls for listening. You two are really caring and I appreciate it."

Surprising us, she leaned over and kissed Skye softly on the mouth before turning and doing the same to me. Her lips were moist and feathery as they touched on mine and I felt my pussy twitch in arousal, unexpectedly. Skye leaned in and put her elbows on the table and peeked upward looking into her eyes, "Anytime, Sweetie. Sal is a grade A piece of shit that deserves to go down. We appreciate you helping us with this and I should say, your unexpected alliance last night, I'm not sure what I would have done without it."

Skye looked uncharacteristically vulnerable for a moment while lost deep in the analogs of her thought. Tiff gazed at her with a look of genuine concern in her eyes but there was something else there as well, a feverish need to console and in turn be consoled. I watched in awe as Tiff brought her mouth to Skye's in a passionate kiss that was more than just a token of gratitude.

It felt like ages went by as I sat watching them kiss so deeply, my emotions on fire, there was a tinge of jealousy for sure but ultimately I was intrigued by this strange turn of events. Once, they broke apart, Skye's momentary look of vulnerability was replaced her more familiar appearance of determination. Turning to me she smiled sweetly and said, "Babe, I think we could all use this waiting time to relax... What do you think? Should we get a room before heading back to the gun shop? Ha! There's a combination of words I never thought I would hear coming from my mouth."

Keeping a mental tally of our cash balance, I knew we had plenty of money so I volunteered to head to the front desk and rent a room. While I was making arrangements, Skye strolled up to me with a sly smile curling the corner of her mouth and asked sweetly, "Babe...I was wondering if you wouldn't mind running out to my truck, inside my closet under the hanging clothes?"

I interjected laughing, "You mean under your vast collection of black tank tops?"

She raised a questioning eyebrow and smiled as she realized I must have been snooping then continued, "Yes, under all my tank tops there is a little chest with some useful... ahem... items in it. Grab the large purple one... you will know it when you see it."

I giggled, "You hid Barney the dinosaur in your truck?"

She chuckled, "Yes, right next to the Paw Patrol... When you see it...that isn't far from the truth. I am of the utmost confidence that it will help Tiff feel better... ha-ha, in fact it should help us all feel better."

Once we exchanged keys, her truck keys for a room key, I exited the hotel and made my way to the truck. The bright daylight stunned my eyes after being inside sipping drinks in the middle of the day in a dark hotel bar. I felt almost giddy as I hopped into the truck sitting in the back of the parking lot. As I rummaged, looking for the mystery drawer containing the unknown "item," my mind began to invent several possibilities as to its identity. Bingo! I found the drawer and once I opened it up, I was taken back in surprise.

Although I laughed out loud, I was more in awe as I scanned the contents. It was filled with sex toys and I lifted several just to inspect them. With such a vast assortment of dildos and vibrators, I was mostly impressed with the entire collection but had to wonder why she had never mentioned or even offered to use them during our love making in the truck. However, the more I thought on those sessions, the more I realized that each of them was so spontaneous, so organic, and so passionate, the toys hadn't been needed. Yet...they hadn't been needed...yet, I thought while the possibilities of future escapades danced in my head.

I quickly located the large purple strapless dildo with a thick insertable nub that fit into the user's vagina. It was shaped like an "L" and was nearly eight inches long. Lost in my reverie, I was mesmerized by the variety when it dawned on me that I needed to get back inside. I tucked the dildo into my shirt and grabbed a long thin vibrator for good measure because you never know when such an item might come in handy but I imagined a threesome in a hotel room with two hot women might be the time.

My breath was coming fast by the time I made it to the room we had rented. I ran most of the way there and my excitement was taking me over. With my heart pounding in my chest, I swiped the card, the door opened and I could see Tiff sitting on the edge of the bed with Skye sitting next to her. They were angled slightly towards one another with their knees touching and Skye's arm around Tiff. They both had mostly empty wine glasses in their hands and appeared to have just been having a deep conversation. Just then, Skye looked at me and calmly said, "Babe, Tiff has been through so much and I think we can help make her feel better, don't you? I think she needs that right now from us."

Skye looked at me as if waiting for my approval and I smiled because at that moment, her actions were not about betraying what we had just built, but more about providing physical pleasure to a lonely person in need and we would do it together as a couple.

Nodding my approval, I watched as Skye took her thumb and placed it on Tiff's chin and leaned in for a soft kiss on her lips. Tiff lifted her head and met Skye's with her own mouth. Eager and about to join the action, I stopped myself and slid into the desk chair so I could watch in fascination. It was surreal yet erotic watching my lover in a third party context seducing a young beautiful woman. Observing their kiss, my heart caught in my chest as realized I still believed Skye was not only the most beautiful woman in the room, but the most beautiful woman in the world.

Tiff raised her arms above her head while Skye lifted her top until her head released through the neck opening and her hair cascaded down her back. Sensually, Skye slid her hands down the outside of Tiff's arms as she kept them held high. Skye placed her mouth to Tiff's neck while reaching around her back and unhooking her bra clasp.

Tiff's boobs were so large that Skye had to pull her bra away. I had a hunch that her breasts were implants but this was proven false when the young stripper's jugs plopped out against her chest. Her D cups were all natural with the biggest nipples I had ever seen along with areolas the size of drink coasters.

With one hand on Tiff's large left breast, Skye's head dipped until her tongue fully encircled the large berry sized nipple on her right one. I had felt that tongue and knew exactly what Tiff was experiencing. When her mouth latched on, her lips imprinted deep causing the supple skin to indent significantly. Skye's head was bobbing in and out with one arm around Tiff's shoulder and one hand tweaking her opposite nipple. Feeling a fresh wave of moisture flood my pussy, I could hear her sucking enthusiastically and I could not pry my eyes off the action, let alone move from the chair.

Within seconds, I peeled off my pants and dropped them on the floor. Pleased with myself for having had the foresight to grab it, I took the long vibrator out of my shirt and clicked it on. Placing the buzzing tip onto my panty covered clit, I shuddered in ecstasy and slumped down in the chair inviting the vibrator to find new areas to cover. Pushing it deeper through the silk material, I let out a slow low pitched squeal.

Skye's left hand vacated Tiff's boob and had found its way between her legs. Her shorts were short enough to allow Skye's fingers to gently burrow through the leg hole and disappear into Tiff's wet pussy after casting her panties to the side. I couldn't decide what was louder; the wet sounds of her tit sucking which mingled with thick sluicing sounds emanating from her thrusting fingers or the heavy breathing and groans erupting from Tiff's mouth. The look of sheer rapture on Tiff's face revealed immediately to me that she was about to cum. Sure enough, soon her mouth opened and her eyes widened just before they both clenched shut in orgasm. Her voluminous howling burst forth from her parted lips, "Oooooooo!"

The vision of her ecstasy sent me catapulting into my own climax. My body trembled and shook as my mind exploded and I slid further down in my chair. When my eyes opened, Skye was sucking her sticky wet fingers as Tiff stepped out of her bottoms revealing a cute thin pubic hair landing stip. Once her hand was satisfactorily clean, Skye removed all her clothing in a manner that spelt out her relaxed attitude to this whole venture. Leisurely, she guided Tiff to scoot up and lay back on the bed with her knees bent. Skye slid down on her stomach and with her elbows pressing on the mattress, she pushed on the bottom of Tiff's thighs with her palms to hold them in place. Her face disappeared between the bossomy stripper's folds and soon she was licking deep inside them as her head subtly nodded up and down.

Tiff's moans were increasing in measure with my own. I slipped my panties down to my ankles and laid the vibrator lengthwise against my clit. My head tilted back but I never broke my gaze, watching as Skye was going down on Tiff. I was unsure sure which one of us would cum first but I knew it wouldn't be long either way. When I pushed the toy harder against my hooded nub, I shrieked in pleasure as I came, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Yeaaahhhhh!"

Once my full body orgasm subsided, my temporary paralysis dissipated and I rose from my seat to join them in their catharsis. Removing my top and bra, I approached the bed, feeling as though I were moving in slow motion towards the erotic display before me. Skye was completely locked onto Tiff's clit and sucking it like a vacuum hose while Tiff's head was thrashing back and forth. Crawling up onto the bed, I positioned myself between Skye's legs on my front. After sliding my arms in to part her inner thighs, I licked just inside her ass crack, moving downward until I reached her sticky meaty lips. Using the flat part of my tongue, I stroked her folds, my efforts were rewarded by bringing out a tiny shudder from Skye. Compounding the fantastical reality of this veritable daisy chain, Skye had never tasted better and just the fact that I was eating her from behind as she lay on her stomach eating someone else threatened to make me erupt in orgasm from the sheer eroticism of the moment.