Skye was Her Limit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,117 Followers

From my vantage point, I could not see anything but I heard Tiff let out a long drawn out grunt, "Unnnnngggggggggggg," and this cued me that she was erupting into Skye's mouth. Inspired, I not only licked faster, but I slipped two fingers inside her just under my tongue. Gently, I slid them in and out, but soon increased my pace until it matched the intensity of my tongue. Eventually, once I began slipping the warm tip of my tongue into Skye's cute star shaped asshole, she came immediately. I could hear her muffled moans into Tiff's slit while Skye's ass cheek muscles contracted around my mouth.

Once both women had finished cumming, I sat up to survey the scene. Skye turned to me with much of Tiff's lady cum smeared on her lips and kissed me passionately, sharing her flavor with me. We made out for several seconds while engaged in a full embrace.

Skye broke our kiss and whispered, "Babe...I love you so much." Her eyes met mine, warm with the glow of her emotion for me, as she continued, "Did you bring what I asked you to get out of the truck?"

"I'm not sure... there was no dinosaur but I did find that massive purple strapless dildo over there," I responded with a giggle and pointed at the desk where it sat.

Skye slid off the bed while me advising me, "Britt...get in there. She is very tasty and I think you will enjoy it."

Busying herself, Skye, with her foot up on the chair, was inserting the strapless toy's nub into her pussy. So, I took her place on the bed and was now on my stomach licking Tiff's gooey slit. Ever the helpful girl, she had her knees up and held them back allowing me total access. Not really knowing which liquid was her vaginal juices or Skye's saliva, I really didn't care and lapped up all that I could. She flowed like a leaky faucet and many times I would have to slurp up ooze as it made its way down her crack.

Under my ministrations, Tiff was squirming and I could feel her abdominal muscles tense sporadically. Lost in her tasty quim, I was briefly startled when I suddenly felt the large head on the strapless dildo making its way into my pussy from behind. I gulped in ecstasy, feeling that dick penetrating my slimy opening.

Skye's warm hands took hold of my hips and she soothingly warned, "Baby, here I come. I want you to feel every inch of my dick."

With the steady pressure of her hips, my vaginal walls stretched, accepting the entire length and girth of the toy cock protruding out of Skye's crotch. On her knees behind me, she paused allowing me to acclimate myself to the large size invading my pussy. Subtly, she began moving it inside me as I began to moan my pleasure right into Tiff's folds. Before long, Skye was driving her dick into me with a rhythmic force, slapping her hips against my ass in the process. My moans were escalating inside Tiff's pussy and I quickly latched onto her clit. Forming a tight seal with my lips, I momentarily suppressed my own release while applying suction and slapping her clit with my tongue. Once again, she and I were about to simultaneously orgasm.

Skye ordered with broken breath, "Cum for me, Babe! You are taking it so well! Please baby...let it out but don't be greedy and stop eating Tiff's delicious pussy while you do it!"

Her words tipped the scale and my orgasm snuck up, hitting me like a ton of bricks. I squealed aloud, "Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The pleasure ricocheting though my body drove me to lustfully latch tighter onto Tiff's hooded clit while flicking my tongue repeatedly. Suddenly, I felt her hand quickly grab the back of my head as her climax took her over. Digging her feet into the mattress, her ass lifted and she expelled a large gush of goo that flooded my mouth and flowed down my chin. Her cries pierced the cacophony of sexual chorus filling the room while she screamed out in pleasure for an extended period of time before allowing her ass to fall back to the bed marking the finale of her dramatic overture.

Meanwhile, as my orgasm had begun, Skye stopped pumping and kept the dildo buried in me allowing my walls to contract around it. Just when my spasms subsided, she pulled the cum-covered dong from my slick pussy. Standing on the floor, she presented it to Tiff as an offering while cooing, "Tiff, come down here and suck Britt's juice off this dick. I promise, you will love how she tastes."

Tiff slid into position on her knees before Skye. Holding the base of the slimy cock, Skye put it in Tiff's hungry mouth and she immediately began to suck it, cleaning off what I had produced. As her throat opened and she took more and more of the dong down her throat, Skye's spread her legs wide and held Tiff's head with both her hands. With Tiff on the floor on her knees sucking the standing Skye's 'cock,' it looked as though she was receiving a true blowjob. I got up to my knees on the bed. Skye was close enough to where I could grab her head and kiss her passionately. Our tongues were dancing inside each other's mouths while the vibration from Tiff's oral assault coaxed a strong orgasm from Skye. Holding her head tight, I sucked her tongue while Skye started to shake and grunt inside my mouth.

As her climax subsided, we released our lips and Skye sighed in pleasure before introducing our next position, "Tiff, I want you on your back on the bed with your ass here on the edge... mmm... yes like that and get your legs up. Babe, why don't you get up there and give her something to eat, I want you to sit on her face while you kiss me."

Within seconds, young Tiff was positioned as requested and Skye stood between her legs, slowly lifting them up from the back of her calves. Skye was just slightly too short and had to stand on her tiptoes but I knew that wouldn't slow her down. Once she was ready, I hiked my leg up over top of Tiff's face before lowering myself down. I shifted forward so that I could sink my gooey slit onto her mouth but not cut off her breathing. Once her nose was lodged between my ass cheeks, I knew it was the perfect position and I quickly felt her warm tongue darting up inside me.

Skye was pumping Tiff's delicate pussy as Tiff's legs dangled up over her shoulders. Once Skye had succeeded in feeding all eight inches inside her, she leaned forward so that I could kiss her. We formed a perfect triangle of lesbian love that seemed to shatter the division between fantasy and reality. The combined force of Skye's quick thrusts and my grinding on Tiff's face caused the bed to rock violently and thump against the wall. At one point I thought the picture above it might come crashing down.

Only in fictional stories could all three lovers cum together but, at that moment, it became apparent it was a distinct possibility. Skye and I were kissing like we were trying to use each other's breath as our oxygen. Our mouths were crushed together in a battle for supremacy feeding my lust to an animalistic level. Grinding my pussy on Tiff face, I desperately sought satisfaction from not only her tongue but I was rocking my clit on her chin, as well. Just before I exploded, Skye surprised me by becoming the first of us girls to cum. Her mouth latched onto my bottom lip as hard as she could while moaning inside it.

It was as though a fuse ran out and a chain reaction ensued. Electricity shot through my body as I released my orgasm on Tiff's face just before she screamed inside my folds. In an arcing crescendo, we three moaned and cried out in ecstasy while shaking; clenched in sheer pleasure. Rolling off Tiff's face, I shuddered on my side watching as Skye took over and without withdrawing the strapless dong. Effortlessly, she lifted the petite stripper into an upright position. Impressed with her strength, I observed as Skye had no trouble turning around and sitting on the edge of the bed with Tiff impaled on her dick.

Putting her feet on the end of the mattress, Tiff began riding up and down on the dildo. Skye thoughtfully provided help by holding onto her hips. Tiff was moaning loudly and I could tell at one point it seemed as though Skye took over and was actually bouncing her on it. Tiff's monster tits were slapping her own chest and just after Skye leaned in and sucked one nipple, I slid off the bed and began sucking the other one. We both dined on Tiff's large boobs while she bounced up and down on Skye's member.

The scale of her desire had been tipped and Tiff became very vocal. She was shaking her head back and forth while spewing out filthy lustful commands, "Oh God...fuck me! I'm going to cum on this big fucking dick! Get ready! Both of you keep sucking my fucking tits! Swallow my nipples! Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh! Owwwwwwwwwww! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

From having just gone down on her, I knew that Tiff was a liquid cummer but during this orgasm, she violently shook and squirted all over Skye's lap and stomach. Since the dong never left her pussy, it was more of a gush type spray. She was so loud in the throes of her passion, I knew that people in the next room could hear her. As she squirmed and gyrated, both Skye and I had trouble keeping latched onto her nipples. The sexual trauma sent Skye into another orgasm and I could tell by the look of consternation on her face that she had to refrain from biting down on the boob she was sucking.

Tiff sighed through her erratic breathing saying, "I want to taste you girls."

Skye lifted Tiff off her lap and pulled the strapless dong out of her own pussy and handed it to me. Skye laid back on the bed while pulling her into a sixty-nine position on top of Skye's face. Her boobs were so big and the height difference between the two made it difficult for her to reach Skye's pussy. So, Skye was already tongue deep into Tiff when she pulled back Skye's legs by hooking her elbows behind her knees, that made all the difference and she was able to probe her tongue between Skye's meaty folds properly.

Both women were intermittently exchanging moans with extended, "Mmmmmms," like they were eating a delectable meal. I stifled a giggle as it occurred to me that this was the best meal I have ever had. The salacious scene before me incited me to strap up. Hooking my tongue around the shaft, I cleaned Tiff's slime off the strapless dong. One foot raised on the bed, I inserted the hooked nub into my pussy. I adjusted it so I had the dong sticking out of me like a thick cock. Jerking it, I giggled to myself enjoying the feel and look of the girthy shaft in my hand.

While my plan was to fuck both of them; I was unsure which one would be first. I chose Skye when I observed that Tiff basically had her in a prime position to fuck. Tiffs hooked elbows were holding her smooth pussy at the perfect angle for me to dick her down. While up on my knees, I held Skye's ankles and solicited Tiff for help, instructing, "Put it in her for me."

Tiff's placed the tip of my thick phallus into Skye's creamy opening and I steadily pushed it inside until my pelvis was up against hers. I began thrusting in and out just below Tiff's face. In addition to offering her a front row seat to the action, it allowed her to focus on Skye's clit. Her puckered lips were like a vacuum which excited me into pistoning with reckless abandon. Holding Skye's legs up by her ankles, I was fucking her hard while Tiff was clamped onto her clit and at that instant Skye's head dropped down from Tiff's pussy while she screamed out in orgasm, "Auughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I ceased pumping to allow her to enjoy it and when I pulled out, a huge glob of thick cum came out with me and landed on Tiff's face. Using my finger, I scraped it into Tiff's hungry mouth until the mess was removed. I reinserted the dong and repeated my actions until the vibrating nub caused me to erupt into my own climax while Skye had two more. Skye's oral skills also drove Tiff to have one of her own fits of ecstasy, while her clenched face frozen in an expression of agonious joy bounced on Skye's to the rhythm of my pounding hips.

Following our recovery, it was time to move to the other end of the sixty-nining girls. Straddling overtop of Skye's face I inserted the cream covered dong into Tiff. Looking down, I gazed on in lust as the dong pressed into Tiff's tight pussy causing the coating of Skye's cum to collect around the rim of her tight hole. Holding her hips, I began drilling her slimy pussy while Skye had a great worms-eye view of the action from underneath. The flurry of my thrusting caused Skye's own thick cum to drop down and land on her cheek while the sluicing sprinkled Skye's face with speckles of Tiff's juice. Skye appeared unphased as her concentration was dedicated either to licking the sliding dong's shaft or sucking Tiff's clit.

Tiff was moaning loudly telegraphing her imminent explosion. In response, I gave an extra thrust at the end of each push, sending reverberations of pleasure throughout her body as my dick jarred her, bottoming out with each stroke. Squealing loudly, her body clenched and her face froze in a look that had now become familiar to me. Knowing she was a squirter, I pulled out allowing her to release unabated and unrestricted. A streamline jetted out and splashed Skye's face like a water hose that someone had placed their thumb half over. Skye performed admirably trying to move her head and catch it in her mouth. Yet, she was overcome by the sheer volume and ended up taking most on her beautiful face. By the time it ceased, Skye's face was covered and I had slipped the dong back in for another round.

Doubling down, I pounded Tiff's pussy, drawing out three more blasts until my hamstrings were tight and burning. The final release also jarred Skye and myself simultaneously into powerful orgasms of our own. When I pulled out, I fell back and observed the scene of sexual destruction before me. I was covered in sweat, breathing like I had just finished a marathon while Tiff was quivering violently on top of Skye. Completely soaked, poor Skye's head lay in a puddle with her hair so wet she appeared to have had just taken a shower. Overcome with emotion, I stooped to Skye and we kissed passionately feeling the intense bond we as lovers shared. Jointly, we divided Tiff's juice as we had shared ourselves with another lover creating a remarkable experience that drew us closer but more importantly solidified our connection.

She smiled at me with her gorgeous hazel eyes and between tender smooches, breathed softly, "I love you Britt."

"I love you too," I responded feeling elated as I gazed at this amazing woman with whom I was falling deeply in love.

Getting off of the bed, I checked my phone, registering that we had been going at it for nearly three hours. The reverie of the moment was halted as I realized we were late. As soon as I divulged the time to the girls; we all desperately jumped up in a mad scramble to get dressed. Grabbing whatever clothes we could find, we exchanged them, upon inspection, with the rightful owner. Finally dressed, we escaped out the door, making a scene as we ran with our clothes wrinkled and our hair a mess.

We entered the gun shop reeking of sex while Mike was cleaning up about to close. Holding up her hand, the breathless Skye apologized, "We are so sorry. The time got away from us."

Mike scanned the disheveled Skye up and down then turned his attention to Tiff and I before chuckling under his breath as if he knew what we had been doing, "Yes I bet it did. Well that can happen." My gun with freshly changed black handles was packaged in a plastic bag and as he handed it to Skye, he advised, "Ladies you were never here and if you say otherwise, I will deny it. Good luck."

Back in the car, I took the wrapped gun and gave it to Tiff. As I passed it to her, I reviewed her instructions, "Now... remember make sure you get Sal to handle the gun with his greasy mitts. I want that fucker peppered with his fingerprints. When he sets it down, hide it when you can, but please... be careful, we would both be devastated if something happened to you. Let us know as soon as possible where it is and we will call the police with the tip." Taking a deep breath, I sighed and touched her cheek, "Thank you, I don't know what we would have done without you."

After an exchange of hugs, Tiff jumped in her car and left us standing in her wake. Realizing we had a perfectly good room for the night, if not slightly soiled, Skye and I left in her truck and headed back to the hotel. As we drove, I giggled then asked, "So babe...just curious...you seem to have an awful lot of sex toys in this truck."

Anticipating to where I might be going with that question, she replied with a laugh, "Well hon, if you must know, truck driving can be a pretty lonely job and I have picked up my fair share of ladies. I wouldn't want to be caught empty handed, now, would I?"

"Oh...so you pick up a lot of ladies do you? Well...with that arsenal, you definitely won't be empty handed."

"I wouldn't call all of them ladies..." She said dryly while holding back a smile. "I have had no complaints yet. Just before I met you, I met this girl in Montana who ..."

"Whoa...I get it. No need to elaborate. I have seen and felt firsthand what you can do with a lady and you are correct. I am not complaining."

We both laughed at our conversation before I asked, "So why haven't you gotten any of those toys out with me?"

And just as I thought, her response was anticipated, "Babe...with you, our bodies alone had done all the work. I just don't think we had the opportunity, maybe due to our urgency and need I felt to be with you but believe me...it was coming soon."

My stomach fluttered with excitement hearing that as the scenery past by unmarked by further conversation. Upon our arrival back at the hotel, while Skye watched with a curious expression on her face, I dug into her box of toys. Grabbing the wand vibrator and the largest strap on she owned, I tossed them into my bag, Skye smiled warmly while I laughed and explained myself, "Hey... I don't want to get caught empty handed."

The intoxicating smell of sex greeted us at the door as we reentered. We paused briefly to order room service then we stepped into the shower together. The hot water raining down on our naked bodies was so refreshing as it seemingly washed our stresses and worries down the drain. While nothing could possibly be that simple; I felt my body relax as the euphoria of enacting a plan to deal with our complex issue set in. Feeling almost gleeful knowing our troubles could soon be over, I watched intently smiling widely while Skye soaked her hair. She opened her eyes and caught me in my stare, her eyebrow raised in query as she asked in a tone that suggested she already knew the answer, "Now, babe, just what are you smiling at?"

I giggled almost giddily and said, "I am smiling at the good possibility our troubles will soon be over... I am smiling because despite all the turmoil and bad luck, I still managed to have one of the best days of my life... I am smiling because when I look at you I know that each day will keep getting better."

"Mmmm... well said baby. When I stand here with you I feel like everything is going to be just fine and even if it isn't we still have this moment." Skye purred as she tilted her head back and I shampooed her hair savoring the feeling of digging my fingers all through it. Slipping my soapy hands down to her shoulders, I continued on until I was cupping her tits. I kissed her neck while lathering her round, full breasts as she sighed heavily and leaned back until I was supporting her weight with my upper body.

Reaching down, I extended a hand to her pussy. It had not lost its swollen lips or swampy insides. I took a bold alternative approach and started by furiously rubbing a vertical line directly on her clit while kissing her neck. After a few minutes of that stimulation, I dug my fingers in deep, sucking on her neck to match the intensity of my fingers' movement. I pumped as fast as I could while angling upwards on her g-spot. Impossibly, my frenzied finger fucking seemed to slosh louder than the shower itself.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,117 Followers