Skye was Her Limit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skye put her arms back around my neck, clinging to me as she moaned, "Oooooooo Britt! Oooooooo! I'm going to cum Babe! Keep going!"

I had no intentions of stopping and whispered in her ear, "Do it. Mmmmmm... I want to feel you clench on my fingers. Just let it out and cum for me."

As I continued to pump my digits, she wailed in orgasm, her cries reverberating off the closed-in walls of the shower, "Yeahhhhhhh! Aughhhhhhhhh!"

Never stopping, I simply slowed my fingers down to allow her to fully immerse herself in the pleasure I had provided. Once her breathing began to regain normalcy, I helped her stand back up then proceeded to wash her hair as though nothing had happened.

Turning around, Skye faced me with a warm look of love in her eyes as she asked, "To what did I owe the pleasure of that?"

I giggled mischievously, "Consider this a little payback for your ah... reassurances earlier in the truck when I was worried. Believe me, I was more than happy to return the favor."

We continued to make small talk as we carried on washing one another's body. After taking much care in ensuring a thorough cleansing, we exited the shower. Once we both had towels wrapped around our bodies and an additional towel wrapped around our long wet hair like a turban, there was a knock at the door marking the arrival of our room service. Settling across a small table from each other, we ate our steak like royalty in our humble but comfortable surroundings. Our conversation flowed back and forth with level of ease we had already grown accustomed to.

"I sure hope Tiff can get Sal to touch that gun so we can get his prints on it," I said, voicing a concern that was surely on both our minds.

Skye laughed while stating, "Well...she is pretty persuasive. She certainly managed to get both of us to touch her so I have all the faith in the world in her abilities."

I retorted, not without humor, "Well... it would seem half the American female population has 'convinced' you to touch them."

She smiled briefly before a look of solemn gravitas took it over, "Perhaps it would seem that way but only one has mattered to me." Then she laughed and joked, "But you won't let me tell you about that girl from Montana."

I playfully swatted her across the table and she caught my hand dramatically, kissing it. As her strong grasp pulled my arm, I felt validated in my belief that she would always protect me by this simple but loving gesture. The dichotomy of her complex nature was one of many characteristics that drew me to this amazing woman. She was strong but soft hearted, loving but biting in her wit and level headed but furiously passionate. Pausing briefly, I reflected on our entire journey and no matter where it led us, I would not regret a single moment.

Following our meal, I curled my body into Skye's as we settled in for the night, watching TV in our king sized bed. A euphoric sense of relaxed contentment enveloped me as we lay cuddled. Nuzzling my head softly under her chin, I used her chest as my pillow, never wanting to leave that spot. With her warm breath in my hair and periodic kisses, I felt as though I had found my soulmate.

Once we began to tire, we both stripped down naked, crawled under the blanket and fell asleep in each other's arms. The fatigue that had taken us over also served to settle our apprehension allowing a calm sense of optimism to take over our collective mood. That optimism was realized when at 3:42am Skye's phone buzzed, jolting us both out of a sound sleep. She rolled over and picked it up with her sleepy, raspy voice. As soon as she listened for a moment, she perked up in the bed. I could hear Tiff's voice but could not make out the conversation and Skye said very little except for several "uh huhs" and "that's greats."

After hanging up, she flipped the light on and excitedly told me, her voice rising several octaves throughout the retelling of the conversation, "Tiff said that she handed the gun to Sal and asked him if it was his. He held it in his grease ball hand and put it down on the table. Later on she swiped it and put it in his greasy closet inside a presumably slimy wooden box he keeps on the top shelf. And she just texted the address. That is our girl. Let me text her back and thank her, then we will call the police."

After Skye quickly tapped out her gratitude text, she laid the cell phone on the table. Picking up the hotel phone she stopped and asked me, "We should disguise our voices or something." She then slammed the phone down and said, "We will call Crimestoppers and be quick and then they will not know. You used an alias for our names for the room?"

I nodded, "Yes because I paid in cash and used one of the IDs from the stolen wallets and said it was my dad's and that he was right behind me."

Skye hugged me, "Good girl. I love your wicked scheming mind. I think you should call and...do you have any voices you could use?"

I picked up the phone and dialed the number we found online and asked in my most southern voice, "Yeas. I'd lak to report a crime to ya'all."

She hung the phone up on me and half snickered, "You sound like a truck stop waitresses in Mississippi."

"Well maybe I am."

"Then what would you be doing here?"

"I'm on vacation."

We both laughed and Skye added, "Oh yes, this is a tourist mecca for southern belles." She then took the phone and dialed.

I rolled my eyes with a smile and muttered, "How many southern belles do you know that waitress at truck stops? Wait... don't answer that... I don't want to know."

The same person answered and in her most authentic British accent, Skye said, "Hello luv, is this Crimestoppers? Oh, jolly good, I would like to anonymously report a crime..."

As she so elegantly revealed our lie as if it were gospel, I mumbled mockingly in the background, "Oh yes... Hem hem hem... Sure this is the Queen of England here, slumming it in the filthy colonies. Well, hrmmm... what is that? Oh, well I just happened to be at that truck stop because we all know that I the Queen, enjoy a humble truck stop holiday as much as your average member of the monarchy. Why my dear boy Charles just recently holidayed at the Kansas City Quick Stop."

Skye abruptly held her hand over the mouthpiece with a half-smile, pinning the receiver between her shoulder and cheek and held up her middle finger at me while hushing me vehemently, 'Shhhhh!'

Once she finished the report and hung up the phone. Turning to me with a mock look of outrage, Skye lunged at me playfully, clambering on top and straddling my upper body while pinning my arms to the bed with her legs.

I was helpless to move but kept talking in my failed attempt at an English accent in between giggles, "So yes my queen. Is her Majesty out of sorts? Shall I fetch you a cup of tea and crumpets?"

Still joking yet serious, she warned me using that accent through her clenched teeth, "Oh my dear southern belle. I know exactly what you need in order to quiet that bloody mouth."

Shimmying herself upward while managing to keep my arms bound with her folded calves, she maneuvered her exposed pussy so it rested on my mouth and chin. With my nose pressed against her clit, I looked up to see Skye gazing down between her legs, her thick hair framing her pretty face and her eyes lit with mischievous lust. She could only see my eyes and the top of my head poking out from her smoothly shaven mound and she deviously chuckled, "Hehe. Time for your punishment. Get licking and don't stop until I say so."

Of course, I found her dictatorial tone to be so hot and steamy, it was no punishment but my pleasure. Sticking my tongue up inside her slit, I traced her gooey tangy insides. She moaned and tenderly rocked on my face working herself into a frenzy. While I was mostly incapacitated, she used my nose to rub her clit as I licked. Skye's movement morphed into a grind and when she held the top of my head, grasping my hair with both hands, she was basically using my face to masturbate. As her neck muscles began to tense, her legs clamped tight on either side of my head and shook in an involuntary spasm warning me she was close to orgasm.

She opened her eyes and peered down at mine with a certain desperation, "Babe...I'm going to cum! Ohhh God... I hope you are ready to take it! Ohhhhh!"

She flung her head back and moaned, "I'm cumming! Aughhhhhh! Aughhhhhh! Augghhhh!"

Her entire smooth crotch spasmed on my face and every twitch was an erotic jolt against my skin. She clenched and shared her delicious elixir which I eagerly swallowed. Climbing off of me, she bent over and kissed me while recovering from her amazing climax.

"Ok Babe...we need to go back to bed. Daylight will be here before you know it," she said before diving back under the blankets with a huge grin on her face.

My mouth was hanging open in disappointment, "That's it? We are done?"

She giggled while showing me that mischievous grin, "I told you it was your punishment... now get over here my love and cuddle with me. We will continue in the morning."

Outwardly I was disappointed but inwardly I was warm all over. I wiggled my way under the covers into Skye's arms. Wrapping me tight against her smooth skin, I felt a wave of contentment wash over me as we fell asleep and I couldn't recall a happier time in my life.

Just a few short hours later, Skye's phone rang and she quickly answered it. After about thirty seconds, she went from a groggy rasp, to sitting up and flipping on the television. When she reached channel six, the news lady said, "Once again a local man Sal Barantino has been arrested in connection with a shooting outside the Sandlight truck stop."

Skye clicked the TV back off, tossed the remote on the table just before our excited eyes met each other's' in jubilation as we screamed and hugged. Releasing me from her excited embrace, she hopped off the bed, sauntered over to the table and lifted the large strap on dildo that I brought in from the truck.

Just watching her strap it between her legs in such lustful concentration was very erotic to me. My stomach began to flutter in anticipation to what was about to take place. As she finished putting it on and making the final adjustment; she said with a wicked smile across her face, "Babe...I told you we would continue in the morning...hehe...and guess what? It is time."

Once the 8.5 inch thick veiny dong was strapped on, she approached the bed seductively. The excessive weight of the dildo caused it to hang downward and sway back and forth as she walked. Once her knees hit the bed, she crawled and hovered over top me. My heart was racing and the anticipation of Skye making love to me caused me to melt in her arms.

The sunlight crept through the shade slats giving the room a dim, romantic feel. She lowered her lips down to mine and with a velvety touch, she kissed me as soft as possible. Her repeated smooches caused my pussy to instantly moisten and my heart skipped a beat. Soon, her hard nipples rested against mine and her smooth feminine skin pressed down upon me.

Between kisses, Skye sighed, "I love you Babe," before dropping her lips to the side of my neck. Shuddering, I nearly orgasmed from the passion alone. I loved her entire weight resting on top of me as I felt it was as close as we could get to melding as one body and one spirit.

Spreading my legs wide, I lifted my knees inviting her in. Her hips leisurely rolled until her "cock" head had found my gooey opening. Arching her back, she pushed and that dildo expanded my vaginal walls more than I thought humanly possible. I gasped and winced in slight pain but when every inch had been lodged inside me, I exhaled in pleasure. Skye kissed me and our lips were wrestling as she lay motionless, planted deep inside me, to allow my pussy to acclimate itself to that kind of size.

With her body pressed on top of mine, she gently thrust her hips while regaining her lip lock onto my neck. I dug my fingers into her back scratching it with my pink colored fingernails but she seemed to not mind. Inside the still darkness, Skye made love to me as though we would never separate, pushing and pumping that dong while I could barely see over her shoulder.

With each thrust, a grunt would escape her lips and I reciprocated with a moan when the shaft reentered. Back and forth our voices echoed throughout the room. My hands slid down to her ass just before I squealed in orgasm. She doubled her efforts while I split her ear with my voice, her hips accelerating in pace as she pursued her goal to make me cum multiple times.

That thick dick was pummeling my vagina with such force, it was as though I would erupt on cue every few minutes. Her body soaked in perspiration. continued to press upon me and eventually the friction rubbed her clit properly and she was lost in her own climax. Grunting low, she arched her back while she forced every inert inch into me until she came hard inside me. I could emotionally feel her ejaculate into me as though she were male. She tensed and convulsed on top of me while grunting. When we were finished, she collapsed to recuperate pausing to lovingly kiss me before peeling our sweaty bodies apart.

She sighed, "Whew! That was intense!"

I matched her response with a resounding agreement before suggesting, "Now that Sal has been arrested, I think we better hit the road and continue on our way. What do you think?"

Skye agreed and we quickly began packing our things for the early morning escape. Twenty minutes later our bags were stuffed and we were ready to head out the door. I dropped the safety cross bar on the door so that I could open it. Before I had completed that task, Skye grasped my shoulders and physically turned me towards her and kissed me once again.

I gazed into her eyes and cooed, "Babe...I know with you by my side, we can accomplish anything. I love you so much."

As she was about to reciprocate her devotion to me, I opened the door as two men forced their way in with a gun pointed right at us. We retreated with our hands up and I recognized the two men as Sal's body guards that stood in the corner at the hotel strip show we were forced to perform.

The thick bearded man growled, "Hello bitches! You probably thought you had gotten away with it. Nice to see you again."