Skype

Story Info
Loving spouses face time for amusement.
2k words
3.24
22.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,489 Followers

SKYPE

Lena Bugler was a daring woman. She lived for thrills. She was at a convention for real estate agents, in San Diego. Her husband Bob Bugler was back home in Virginia. Since Lena was to be gone for a week, the two had arranged for a skype talk each day at eight o'clock Pacific time, eleven Eastern. Lena had a small hand held computer that she used for the skypes. The first one, Monday after she arrived Sunday evening, went well. They had just been with each other Saturday night and Sunday morning -- in the Biblical sense. Lena and Bob had an intense sex life. They were both twenty-eight. They'd been married for three years. There were no children, so sex at home was unrestrained. He and she were about the same size, 5'8", and slim. She had light brown hair and a pixie face. He was darker, and could sometimes look mean. He wasn't really mean, though -- usually.

Lena went to the presentations on Monday. She was pleased to meet a nice, very sexy man, James Walden. James was 6' tall and muscular. He had blonde hair and hazel eyes. Lena was quite taken with him. They sat together for the afternoon sessions. Both were married, but neither seemed to allow that to matter. After her Monday skype, Lena heard a knock on her door. It was James. She had half expected this, and was thrilled to allow him to enter. Enter her room, her mouth, and, finally, her vagina. Twice. The sex with James was the most intense of Lena's life. And, that was saying a lot. Maybe it was the thrill of the illicit. Lena had not strayed on Bob since their marriage. But before they were wed, Lena had been with a dozen or more men. Now, she thought, as she lay in her hotel bed with James, it was past time to branch out from Bob. She loved him, but she needed variety. And James was terrific in bed. Her plan was to see him every night she was in San Diego.

James and Lena awoke in the morning, naked and entangled. Before they became untangled, James fucked Lena sideways on the bed. She came so hard. He did, as well. He went back to his room, which he shared with a colleague. She showered up and went down to breakfast. There were two other people from her firm at the convention. Both men -- Harry Billingsley and her boss Kirk Slater. They roomed together. Lena had an arrangement to have breakfast with them. She was famished, and ate what the hotel called a 'full English.'

Kirk commented, "Looks like you worked up an appetite last night, Lena."

Lena smiled, said nothing. She buttered another piece of toast. She liked Kirk, who was older -- maybe forty. But she didn't think she should comment on his probe. Their room was a distance away from hers, and she thought that neither of the two could have seen anything damaging. (She was wrong about that.)

Just then James came up to their table. Lena was a little flustered, but introduced him to the others. Some knowing glances were exchanged between the two co-workers. James sat and ate a continental breakfast. Then he and Lena left to go to the day's presentations. They ate lunch together. They sat through most of the afternoon presentations. Several men hit on Lena, and some women hit on James. But the two were steadfast. For dinner, they ordered in. By the time eight o'clock rolled around they were both naked and Lena was riding James, leaning over and kissing him. Her computer dinged.

"Oh, shit. It's Bob. Stay still, James. I have to skype with Bob. She pulled the computer out and clicked to answer Bob. She held the computer close to her, so Bob could only see her face, and some of her neck.

Bob said, "Hi, how's it going out there?"

"Well, uh...Sorry. I'm having a wonderful time here. It's just the best ever." Lena smiled. James began doing small thrusts into her.

"I'm glad to hear it. Have you had time to go to the zoo?" San Diego had a famous zoo.

"Uh...Oh...Sorry. Something's....." Lena was flushed, her face contorted a bit, although she tried to remain calm. James was rubbing her breasts. She slapped his hands away.

"Oh....I'm having some sort of spasm here." Lena was so utterly thrilled by the situation, that she came on James' big cock. James reciprocated, shooting spurt after spurt into her. Lena turned the computer toward the ceiling for a short time. Then she composed herself, and looked back at Bob. He seemed a little puzzled. His face was smiling, but it seemed more like a grimace.

"Well," said Bob, breathlessly, "I hope you're okay. What's wrong?"

Lena had calmed a bit, she grinned at Bob. "There is absolutely nothing wrong. Nothing for you to worry over. I just was....." James was not shrinking out of her. He was an absolute wonder. "I was just thinking about what a wonderful time we'll have when I get home. It made me horny."

Bob smiled. "I hope you keep having a great time out there. I look forward to seeing you in person."

"Oh, I'm sure I'll have an even greater time here. I have to come....er...go now." She shut down her computer. She started bouncing up and down on James. She was thrilled beyond anything she'd experienced before.

"Oh...Oh my God....that was so hot. Getting fucked by a big cock while talking to my husband." She had a gigantic orgasm. James flipped her, and fucked her hard until he came again. He was also aroused by the entire thing.

MEANWHILE IN VIRGINIA

Bob snapped off his skype computer. He looked down at his lap, at his twenty-two year old secretary, Janice. She was sucking his cock. He grabbed her head and thrust into her mouth several times, before he filled her throat with his come.

"Oh sweet Lord.....that was so hot. Getting head from you while I talked to my wife. I'm happy that she's having a good time, but it isn't close to the good time I'm having with you."

Bob was so preoccupied that he hadn't noticed Lena's distraction. Bob and Janice went upstairs, to the bedroom. Bob went down on the woman, gave her a couple of orgasms. Then he fucked her doggie style.

THE NEXT DAY AT EIGHT

Lena and James were constant companions. They were both due to fly back on Saturday. So, they had three more nights of passion to look forward to.

That night they again ordered dinner in the room. James was licking Lena's clit when Bob pinged her for the skype.

Bob had Janice bent over on the bed. He was fully inside her, and she was thrusting back and forth. Bob remained relatively still as she did the work of fucking.

Lena saw Bob's face, smiling at her. Bob saw Lena's face smiling back, but she seemed a bit distracted to him.

Lena said, "Hi......how are you?"

"I've never been better," replied Bob. "Things are a bit tight at work, but I'm plowing through." He would never lie to Lena. Janice was very tight.

"Oh....yes, well, I had a small problem today, but I have it licked now. Oh...Um..."

"Did you get to the zoo? Ooof."

"No, I kept getting stuck. Three times! Pinned down by events. The presentations are boring, but I'm getting the basic thrust of them. OOOOOH!" Lena came hard on James' tongue.

Bob was about to come inside Janice. He didn't notice Lena's apparent 'distress.' He finished off as he smiled, well maybe not exactly smiled. A grimace again.

He said, "Oh, that's so good, that you've got your problem licked. What are your plans for tonight? Did you have dinner? Aaah."

"I may get a good workout tonight. Or go for a ride. We'll have to see, eh?"

Bob pulled out of Janice. She moaned softly. He looked at Lena, but she seemed distracted and he didn't believe she'd heard Janice.

"Well," he said, with a small sigh, "time flies when you're having fun. Talk to you tomorrow."

She said, "Bye.....ohhh....." She hit the stop button. James mounted her.

THURSDAY'S SKYPE

Bob had Janice riding him cowgirl when he pinged Lena. He held the computer close to his face.

Lena was also riding James cowgirl. She had to be sure that the computer was pointed up at her face, so James didn't appear. Still, there was a certain rocking rhythm that accompanied her conversation with Bob.

Bob, on the other hand, seemed quite still, with his head on a pillow. He spoke first, "How are things there today"?

"Ohhhh. Better than ever. Everything's rubbing me the right way now." She was rocking slowly back and forth. But Bob didn't seem to notice.

He said, "No zoo?"

"No, it's just so hard....so hard....." She was breathless.

Janice started to come. Bob moaned....."I know what you mean. Some of us have it soft, though. Like me. Just here in bed, waiting for home...coming...I mean you coming home. Oh Jeez." Bob filled Janice up.

As that happened James filled up his wife. Lena huffed out an orgasm....."So hard....so good...."

"Well," said Bob, "I guess that's it for us tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow's call. They're so exciting."

"I know," Lena sighed, coming down. "It's so nice to see you, what with all that's going on here, you know. These skypes are so special."

"For me, too." They signed off. Janice licked Bob's cock clean. Lena did the same for James.

FRIDAY'S SKYPE

At eight o'clock Pacific on Friday night, James and Lena had just come in from a nice dinner out. Bob had taken Janice to a restaurant, and then the two had again come back to his house.

When Bob pinged Lena, she was being fucked in the doggie position. The computer was on the bed, pointed at her face. James was taking it easy, but he was also reaching around and rubbing her clit.

Bob was fucking Janice in the same position. The two spouses were surely in sync now.

Bob said, "How's your day going? Mine has been great!" He thrust into Janice, who moaned a little.

Lena sighed, "I've been filled with......new and different experiences this whole week. Um..Um....Ugh..." Lena's face contorted, but Bob didn't really notice, because he was coming inside Janice.

"No zoo????" He almost screamed it.

Lena huffed, "Sorry. Maybe next time I get out here. There was a doggie style show, thoooooo....."

"Did you enjoy it?" Bob slipped out of Janice.

"Oh, it was wonderful. Just the best of all time. I'll never forget it."

"Um....that good? A dog style show. What sort of styles?"

"It was amazing. They just kept coming down the runway. Umph, umph." James let loose into her, pulled out and rubbed his dick on her ass.

"What was that pop noise?" Bob was paying more attention, now that he had gotten off.

"Don't know. Like a cork popping. Maybe someone pulled one out. Well, umph....time to go. Seeya tomorrow, lover."

"Cannot wait!" Bob tried to sound enthusiastic. He did look forward to seeing Lena. Despite his dalliance with Janice, Lena was his main squeeze.

Lena, for her part, had to be satisfied with making arrangements with James to maybe meet at the convention next year.

Her flight landed and she texted Bob that she had to stop for a while at the office, before she picked up her car and drove home. What she really had to do was give blow jobs to her two trip companions, to keep them from telling Bob about James. These guys both knew what she had done with James. So, she had to give it up. They didn't get to fuck her, although that's what they wanted. She had to swallow, though. She figured that they'd come to her for more later. And she had recorded on her phone the blow job sessions. They'd have to give up their own marriages if they told on her. No fucking.

When she got home, Bob had a nice meal waiting for her. She gave him a big kiss. Bob thought it tasted a bit salty.

Lena said, "I'm so glad to be home. I don't deserve a guy like you."

"No, Babe, I don't deserve a woman like you."

Lena smiled. "Let's just say we both deserve each other."

That was so true.

End.

demander
demander
1,489 Followers