All Comments on 'Skype'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

lol ty for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No. I didn’t laugh, didn’t liked it. It was bad. Don’t do it again, you can better.

Captcha

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Cute. More realistic than the average married couple's business trips.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Yek.

That is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kinda stupid. But at least both were getting their “variety”. So it must be OK 🥳

.

3 ***

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Find a wood chipper to climb into and spare us anymore of you so called 'writing".

The world will thank you!

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Cute, in a silly way. Yes they do deserve each other. Only a matter of time before one is discovered, but not likely to be a big problem. It will diminish the illicit thrill that is so much a part of the cheater’s desires.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

Well... not a bad kind of favorite reading, but I must add that the plot follows a very believable cadence.

Two spouses, cheaters and liars, who have fun with their lovers, without the slightest feeling of guilt or remorse.

Both are vile and cunning. They don't seem to love or respect their consort, but they want to stay married.

The premise is that both she and he feel they are on top of everything else and that the spouse is clueless about the betrayal.

If there was science on the part of each one, it would be the real thing: "Changed lead, it doesn't hurt."

But as the text does not let this show, I stay with the hypotheses I wrote.

Text, to some extent, funny. She still had two more dicks to deal with, to avoid further problems.

Always three stars, for the effort of writing. Continue your offers.

They should never be married to anyone. There is not a trace of loyalty in them.

But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, they deserve each other. Nothing else to say.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

An author.of your ability should be ashamed of this one.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

This reads like a script from the worst Z movie set in a porn film. No one to like and no one to care for. I really don't care why they cheat or when or how many times. It doesn't matter the writer has written a story about unlikeable characters if that is what they wanted then it worked.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Another

Bad read I believe it, it was a waste of time.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

When cheaters cheat on each other.... I'd love to see a part deux, where that tangled web catches something a lot bigger than the flies that are now feasting upon the rotting, desiccated remains of their holey [sic] matrimonial rites! As always......... 5+++++++/5!!!!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 2 years ago

Why are they actually married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

By far your worst effort ever. Nothing else even close. I'll be very reticent to read any other stories. this was an absolute zero but you got i star because literotica was not wise enough to give us a zero star rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have to say, this had a bit of sex, and a bit of humor. Very nice.

It reminded me of the time my wife FaceTimed me while she was back in her hometown of Cincinnati for a wedding. There were too many relatives in town so she was staying in a hotel. She had met a single man at the afternoon reception and as we were talking on FaceTime she was getting fucked soggy style. She even lifted her phone up over her back so I could see the guy plowing into her. What a woman. God do I love her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh! Thanks for submitting your story, I appreciate the effort but, Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Bugler"? Was her name intended to be foreshadowing?

Wow. Where to start. I like Skype / Facetime / phone sex stories. Yes, I agree that "it is hot getting fucked while talking to" her husband, but this story fell quite short. Which is a shame given all the elements you gave yourself to work with in this plot.

The situations: totally possible but too poorly written to be believable. The Skype calls are far too short to be believable.

The plot: basic flat stroke plot with no twists or other plot points.

The characters: totally unrelatable and unbelievable, and therefore out of character. "it was past time to branch out from Bob"? "She loved him but she needed variety"? You have to foreshadow this kind of thing in some way to allow the reader to suspend disbelief.

This story was correctly written in third person limited; you don't need to announce "meanwhile in Virginia". You should have no problem showing the reader which day it is or from whose point of view it is.

This story was written more like a 70s porn screenplay, with all the juvenile cliche innuendo you'd expect in 70s porn, than a short story ("in the biblical sense", "I have to come, er, go now", etc.).

Skype is capitalized and is not "Facetime" -- which is also capitalized as well as being a single word.

This is not a three-star story, but I gave it three stars because it got me moist.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What a load of hogwash.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 2 years ago

Forget the idiot Nitpic below he is a total idiot! Constantly makes stupid comments on most of the stories on this site. WHY THE HELL ARE YOU READING THIS STUFF, YOU MUPPET. Sorry, probably having it read to him /her. Thank you for a funny cheating story. Probably more realistic than people think.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47over 2 years ago

Sorry, once again the story was good and funny. I had not read the comments but saw Nitwit the idiot, my mistake Nitpic still the idiot as the last comment, then reading down found more comments from people with no sense of humour. I am sorry that you get these stupid people commenting on your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really?! Shit story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Horndevil47, of course a idiot like you would love a idiot's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a GREAT dose of snark, and an enjoyable quick read...

...not taking it too seriously, it gets a 5.

Thanks for the giggles !

EastCoaster

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Total BS

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
Pure

Pure crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No insult to your writing but to enjoy a story you have to have someone you can respect or like no one in this story was worth the effort

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Both were scum nobody worth liking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous