Skyrim: Punished by Astrid

Story Info
F/F caning and groping at the Dark Brotherhood.
1.3k words
4.42
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on the Skyrim RPG game, Assassins Guild characters.

by KajiraGames - F/F caning & groping

"You've paid your debt, but you still need to be punished!"

Dovahkiin looked wide-eyed at Astrid. She was in awe of her Dark Brotherhood leader. Ever since she had first seen this cool sexy woman sitting on a shelf up in the corner of the old cabin, she had felt a need to obey. And Dovahkiin's submissive side was not easily aroused. Anyone who tried to boss her around was likely to get a dagger or an arrow where they wanted it least.

But not Astrid! Even when she had angrily denounced Dovahkiin for breaking the Brotherhood rules, the young wood-elf had just wanted to fall at her feet. Only a need to look strong in front of the other assassins had prevented her. And now Astrid was talking about punishment - it never even crossed Dovahkiin's mind to object.

"Come this way" commanded Astrid, and grabbed the Bosmer's wrist. She led the way down the steps to the dining hall. Along the way, little Babette saw what was happening. Her vampiric teeth appeared in a grin, and she clapped her hands delightedly. "Ooh, a punishment" she giggled, and then shouted to the others "Hey everybody, it's bloodgrass time!" Dovahkiin wondered what that could mean.

All the members of the Brotherhood in residence at the time followed them into the dining room. Arnbjorn cleared half the table, moving the utensils to the other end. Festus, in his usual grouchy manner, said "About time! It's just what this insolent newcomer deserves."

Astrid pointed to the leggings of Dovahkiin's Brotherhood uniform. "Remove those" she commanded simply.

"By the Eight!" thought the Bosmer. "In front of everybody?" But disobeying Astrid was no more possible for her than levitating to the ceiling. As she disrobed, Arnbjorn laid a long, strange woven stick on the table.

Astrid pushed her forward and down, so she was bending over the end of the table. Then Dovahkiin gasped as her light brown underwear was grasped and suddenly pulled down to her ankles, then off. She would have killed anyone else - but it was Astrid's nimble fingers that had bared her behind to the assembly.

The half-naked elf's humiliation was doubled when there was a jingle of bells and Cicero the jester's voice was heard. "Yes, that's right, bare bottoms, mmmm! The Mother wants naughty sisters to be spanked, yes!"

Astrid picked up the strange stick and held it in front of Dovahkiin's eyes. "Like it, darling?" she crooned. "It's made of bloodgrass strands, woven together then hardened in resin. But it's still supple." She swished it through the air - the sound of a sword being drawn was far less frightening.

"Move your legs wider apart" ordered Astrid. Some of the brethren, including Babette, were standing right behind her. But as if under a Command spell, Dovahkiin parted her legs wide, providing a stark exhibition of female Bosmer anatomy.

For a moment the only sound was Lis the spider, rustling in the adjoining room. Then there was another swish, a whap, and a ferocious pain blazed across Dovahkiin's bared behind. Her mouth and eyes opened wide in shock. Festus grunted in approval.

Another swish, and the bloodgrass cane struck again, doubling the young wood-elf's pain. She yelled aloud. Nazir had taken a seat near her head, and now he placed his hand on hers in a comforting gesture. "Just take your punishment" he said gently, "it will all be over soon."

As the red lines accumulated on the wood-elf's skin, and the Sanctuary echoed with her cries, Cicero danced a jig. "Stripey, stripey! The Mother likes the pretty pattern, yes!"

But Dovahkiin's concentration was all on Astrid. As another firey line was scorched into her rear, she became conscious that the stinging and the heat were traveling down between her legs, and becoming a different sensation entirely. Her pelvic region became a simultaneous site of pain and extreme pleasure that she wouldn't have believed possible. She gave a long moan.

Astrid was not dull. She recognized the nature of the sound. "Oh, it's like that, is it?" Dovahkiin couldn't see if she was smiling, but there was some chuckling from amongst the other assassins. Just when the wood-elf thought that no sensation could possibly electrify her body further, she felt Astrid's fingers touch her wide-spread vulva. This would have been pure ecstasy, she thought, if it was happening in private! But in front of the others? Her face grew as red as her other end.

"If the bloodgrass cane isn't going to punish you much, you can atone by providing a humiliating show!" declared Astrid. A reflex made Dovahkiin start to close her thighs against Astrid's probing hand. "Don't you dare!" shouted Astrid, and switched back to the cane, bringing it down three times in rapid succession on her victim's bottom and upper thighs. The Bosmer screeched in renewed pain and parted her legs as far as they would go. Then the fingers returned, pushing further inside her, then probing for her clit. She tried to restrain her moans and the gentle squirming of her hips in front of all these people, but to no avail.

She heard a giggle from Babette, and begged "At least not in front of the child!"

"I'm 200 years old" chortled Babette. "Do you think I've never seen a pussy getting wet before?"

"I am NOT getting wet!" Dovahkiin protested. Astrid held up her hand before the assembly and stroked her thumb across her fingers. The action was clearly lubricated and slippery. "Telling lies" said Astrid. "That must be punished." She gave the wood-elf girl a cut of the cane across the underside of her buttocks that made her howl.

Then Astrid began a maddening cycle of bringing Dovahkiin near a climax with her fingers, but stopping just in time and switching to the bloodgrass cane. The Bosmer's mind started to trip out - she was going to a more way-out state of consciousness than any skooma or moon-sugar could achieve.

Finally, Nazir said "I think she's paid the price." Astrid finished with one very hard painful swipe of the cane, but then said "Punishment concluded. Well taken, newcomer!" and kept her fingers caressing the wood-elf's little bud until her body trembled on the table in satisfaction. There was a substantial wet patch on the edge of the table that would have to be wiped off before the next meal!

Dovahkiin stood and faced Astrid, her eyes wet with tears - of pain but also of gratitude. She desperately wanted her admired leader to hug her, but Astrid was standing with the bloodgrass instrument under her arm like a swagger stick. Dovahkiin searched for the right thing to say to her. It couldn't be too submissive - that would be too weak, and Astrid valued strength. Putting on a brave smile beneath her reddened eyes, she asked "Can we get back to work now?"

It was exactly the right call. Astrid tossed the cane onto the table and embraced her. "That's right, my dear, all is forgiven." Dovahkiin positively melted.

Epilogue:

Months later, Dovahkiin strode around the rejuvenated Dawnstar sanctuary. Her feelings were of determination in the face of tragic loss. The memory of the death of Astrid, and its manner, were agonizing. And there had been the dangerous moment when her husband Arnbjorn had been severely injured, and it would have been easy to... But she loved Astrid too much to hurt her in any way - until her final request.

As new leader of the Brotherhood, Dovahkiin had one way to fight her sorrow. She would follow in the footsteps of the woman she loved, making sure that the Sanctuary thrived and was safe. She would keep showing her love, through imitation.

Amongst a pile of unsorted gear, she spotted some resin-impregnated bloodgrass sticking out. She drew the cane from the pile and put it under her arm, in the same way Astrid used to. Babette saw her, and said "I guess you're in charge of that now."

"Yes" said Dovahkiin, and swished it through the air. "So if there's any breach of the restored Five Tenets..."

Babette gulped. "I'll be good" she squeaked.

END