Slamming to get Slutty

Story Info
Gay PnP play.
1k words
3.29
10.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So 'Ben Dover' writes about how to become a total slut, slamming and letting go. BUT...don't google it unless you enjoy extreme slamming piggy sex scenes! This guy writes in a way that will make you get hard as fuck and blow your load and then want MORE!!!! I did a slam and man, I got hard, blew my load (solo play) and fucking did the same again after reading his shit, 5 times in 5 hours...and the interesting part is, I never usually get hard after a slam.

I am normally that bottom dude NOT interested in anything but getting my man cunt opened up...like stretched, and deep fucked straight after a slam. NO interest in being a top at all! BUT...I read those stories online and...holy fuck.... I cannot get enough of ass now when I slam. Hey fuckers, don't get me wrong...straight after I slam there is nothing like getting my cunt destroyed, but...and I NEVER thought I would EVER say this, but I might even TOP after a a few hours into a long slam session!

All you TOTAL bottoms know exactly what I mean...NO fucking WAY you'd ever top...it does not turn you on at all...so...let you ask me this...do you not find a nice tight bubble butt hot? Are you not interested in gay sex because of a hot guy's cock, balls...and cute ass? Even as a total bottom, I found guys butts HOT as fuck, but was NEVER interested in fucking them...ewww! But (BUTT) after slamming and also reading stories about Brad's First Gay PnP Gangbang online, as well as his other stories, I am now open to ACTUALLY fucking TOP a hot ass.

Another thing I find amazing is, I was always one of 'those' cunts who was quite happy to receive a rimming, but me 'lick' or put my tongue near a dude's shitter? Eww gross! NO FUCKING WAY...and yet now (YUP this is for REAL) after a slam, and reading those stories, I CANNOT get enough of rimming hot CLEAN man cunt!

Dudes, I mean like getting my tongue as deep inside that 'fleshy mancave' as I possibly can and twirling the tip of my tongue around inside a dude's CUNT! And I guess what's going through my slammed up high as fuck brain is this: EAT the fuck out of this cunt the way I WANT and CRAVE my own ass-cunt to be eaten. And for those of you who take 'offense' to me saying 'CUNT' get the fuck over it. A 'CUNT' is a 'HOLE' which has been wrecked and fucked SO MUCH it kinda 'resembles' a female 'cunt' as in: IT is sloppy, fleshy, and has 'flaps'. LOL!

YES, you read right, and don't for a fucking split-second think that you don't know EXACTLY what I mean. And... for those of you who have never fucked a female, and say you like 'tight' hole...you fucking tossers have NO fucking idea what you are missing out on fucking a nice loose sloppy manhole. Hey, once again, don't get me wrong...there is NOTHING like a talented bottom who can push out and get really sloppy, fleshy and loose and then also CLAMP THE FUCK around your hard shaft when he feels like it and milk every last drop of cum out of your tightening balls!

If you are one of those guys who has a profile on any of the gay 'dating' (yeah right).. gay hook-up sites, and your profile is so lame that you say, 'love tight holes', you have been fucking the wrong and totally inexperienced bottoms. I 'hereby' CHALLENGE you to open your mind, and your hungry cock, to new experiences, find a REAL bottom slut who has a 'rosebud' hole' (search for 'gay rosebud hole') and although it may not be pretty, your throbbing cock will thank you.

Picture...well, imagine this...and for those who have only fucked a tight asshole, this may be hard. You hook up with a guy and his hole is so well fucked it is loose and silky, and fleshy. straight away that is a new experience...but I digress. Picture that you slide your hard throbbing cock into this ass, and it is all loose, and fleshy...and it feels like hot smooth silk...and then as you pull out, on the out stroke, it clamps like a vice around you hard shaft and sensitive head...and then as you slide back in... wow...hot, fleshy and silky...and yes, on the outstroke tight around you again.

So this happens in real time...this cunt of a bottom is so experiences that even as fast as you pound the fuck out of him, loose in, tight out and the fucking slutty as fuck cunt is MILKING the cum out of your already tingling nutsac, sending a wave of pleasure from the tip of your hard throbbing cock, down your shaft, into your balls and up to your brain, then exploding back through your now hot as fuck ball sac giving you an incredible orgasm like you have never experienced ever in you life. Or, you could just settle for the 'love fucking a tight hole' as your profile says, and be oblivious to the entirely next level of pleasure you are missing out on!

LOL...of course those of you who have experienced such a talented bottom know exactly what I mean... and dudes we are not talking about those 'starfish' bottoms, who are loose and sloppy and feel like you are fucking a monstruous fucking cavern...NO... don't settle for a 'tight hole' and certainly not a 'cavern'...I am talking about a bottom who has such control over his ass that you could literally slide in, balls deep, and he could then milk the cum out of your cock just by rippling his ass muscles up and down your hard shaft.

Now that is the kind of bottom you can read about and really get to know on the internet is 'My Gay PnP Adventures', because of course after a slam...well...read about it as it is described so well on there that I could not do it any justice. BUT don't google those stories unless you are into being slammed, because the descriptions of what happens will almost have you addicted to slamming jut from reading them!