All Comments on 'Slathaar: Invasion Ch. 01'

by funinthesungirl19

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

What a fantastic start, rich in detail but not overloaded. Good storyline, which is rare. I like the fact that Mariam has a commanding job and a strong personality. This has so much potential, really looking forward to reading more. *****

CatsmineCatsmineabout 10 years ago
Leave them wanting more

Just enough BDSM to get us going. As a prologue, this is just about right. I look forward to a long series.

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years ago

Only one chapter in and I never want this story to end. Beautiful writing fungirl. This promises to be as addicting as all the others...

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Loving the change of style

Fun girl, a nice change of pace from you with this more romantic chapter.

I'm really looking forward to where you are going to take this as the possibilities are endless. My guess is something goes wrong during their exodus....you dropped enough clues. Lol.

5/5 and very much looking forward to the next Ch.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Marvellous!

What an imagination - what a writer! Thank you for this deliciously Gor-y story, fitsg, and please bring us part two soon. I am dying to see where this one goes! Five stars without any hesitation.

jennyb2492jennyb2492about 10 years ago

Oohhh, yummy story so far. So many possibilities. Fantastic writing - you are one of the best, my dear!

inspector123inspector123about 10 years ago
I am hooked ....

Love the different POV. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
Love it!

Once again your writing style is beautiful, the story line gripping and you leave me needing more!

A fantastic change of direction, one i wasn't overly keen on when i read the intro, but since it was by you i had to read it, and im so glad i did.

Thank you for broadening my horizons, I'm off to browse the non human section now...

5 stars yet again!!!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesabout 10 years ago
Eager Beaver

I'm excited to see this one unfold. :) Love the fantasy genre, and with your writing it I'm sure it will be all the more delicious.

litmoirlitmoiralmost 10 years ago

Sci-Fi/fantasy + bdsm is my all time favorite combination, loving this! :)

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlalmost 10 years ago
hey there @fungirl!

Wow, how could i miss this story?!

To look at the bright side, of course, now i have two chapters to read in a row - yey!

I love this already. Your opening scene was as brilliant as it was hot. The multiple POV's are awesome. And you've made me care about all 4 characters, as well as their people, within 2 lit pages. WOW.

Gonna get the kiddies to bed so that i can have some more quality reading time... :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous