All Comments on 'Slave'

by sloot84

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes continue

Good start please carry on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You have the start of a good story here

Please continue it -- thank you -- 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

To be honest, I rather you not continue. This is merely a gender flip on the usual ending up dead in a ditch story. Femdom is fine, as is BDSM as a whole. Physical and mental destruction of people is not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nope

Not worth the effort to read a sequel. All this was is a very bad scene. 1. Maybe next time with more development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
" Please let me know how you want me to continue this story"......Don't do it !

Give it up......erotica is just not your calling in life !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please don't

Stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why?

Why does your male character not care about himself? What happened in the guy's life (childhood) that he would put up with this type of abuse?

The story is not erotic.

A man being abused by a mentally ill woman is not erotic. I'm not really sure what the correct description would be, but it is not erotic.

sublockedsublockedover 8 years ago
Give the author a break, would you?

There are many people that would be turned on by this. Eroticism is in the mind of the writer and reader. I don't particularly like the way it was written, more like a summary to what the story should be, but the content could be real if well told.

These anonymous posters (trolls most of them) are a mystery to me, bullies in many respects.

I'm not particularly fond of this subject matter, but I have written about it in the past, just because I KNOW it is erotic to some. When someone gives wholly to something or someone, so that nothing is left of himself in the giving, it is both tragic and interesting.

And Sloot84, expand a bit on things; don't just go direct to the ball busting. He is a man throwing his humanity away because he wants to. Why is that? Make us feel his desire for this, his shame for wanting this, and so on...

And Anon, if you don't like the idea of someone being a slave to another, don't read the fucking story! DID YOU EVEN READ THE TITLE?

ValensGirlValensGirlover 8 years ago

I love femdom even though these aren't my exact kinks. I do think a little more leadup could be good, but on the other hand, there are those who are going to be totally here for this. (They just probably won't leave comments.)

Keep writing! You'll find your groove.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i wood like to be slave like that

Im virgin sissy boy and i wood like to be slave wich shemale mistress fuck me with her monster Dick.I wood like to dominated by 10 shemale,is there any shemale that is interested in me?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous