Slave Boy's Gradual Transformation

Story Info
My real life transformation into a slave boy.
986 words
4.18
9.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gradual slide into being a slave boy. Years ago, I was "normal". I enjoyed "normal" sex. I mean, I've always had a passion for eating pussy, but it used to be nice, clean, washed pussy. Okay, and, yes, I've always enjoyed putting things up my asshole. But, at least in the bedroom I was normal. Oh, well, yes, I did enjoy licking my first wife's asshole, even though she didn't want me to, and yes, I liked the taste and the smell very much. But, here is my point, almost all of those kinks I did by myself. Mostly I liked fucking, although I must admit my stamina was always lacking. Being inside of a hot, wet, pussy that felt like a wet, slick velvet glove was milking my cock made me cum far sooner than I wanted. But I never used to even think about licking that cum up. And yes, I have always enjoyed eating pussy, but in the past it was to get my babe's pussy wet, and give her an orgasm or two before I dumped my cum inside of her. But, when I was about 45 that started to slowly change.

I met a woman, sort of a mousy looking, plain woman through a sexually oriented website. We were both looking for fun, nothing serious, just sex. For some reason her body turns me on. She has skinny legs, no ass, a decent sized belly, big tits and a clam shaped pussy with a clit that, when hard and aroused is at least an inch and a half. Anyway, we met, fucked all night, she squirted for me, which was a first. But everything was very normal and vanilla. (okay, by fucked all night, I mean, I ate her pussy until she orgasmed 3 or 4 times, then we fucked, then we slept, then we woke up and fucked again). Anyway, we met several times over the course of the next year. I met my wife during that time and got married, but I also continued to see my "friend" on occasion.

Then, maybe 2 years after we met, we were together, having fun. She is like an energizer bunny the batteries in backward, she can just keep cumming and cumming. This time I ate her to a bunch of orgasms, I ate her ass, because she loves that, but my cock just was not cooperating. Which meant she sucked me off....great. Then she kissed me and drained a mouthful of cum into my mouth. I gagged and spit it out. I'm a normal guy, vanilla, right? Almost as soon as I left her, I started to regret not swallowing my cum. I couldn't get it out of my mind. I started thinking that it was the hottest thing I'd ever experienced. I told her that I wished I'd swallowed, that I thought it was hot, etc. She started to explore my kinky side and I told her that I enjoyed a good toy up the ass sometimes. The next time we met, she had a little vibrator that she used for herself. During the course of our sex this time she used it in my ass. Later, when she asked about it, I told her I'd enjoyed it but I could take something much bigger. So, before we met again, she instructed me to go to the adult toy store (which was only a few miles from her house) and pick out a bigger toy. I got a big, veiny dildo, very thick, 10 inches at least, plus a handle so you could really jam it in there, and...I got a butt plug. Then, I stopped at the next gas station, went to the bathroom and put the butt plug in my ass and drove the rest of the way to her house.

She was very pleased when we were kissing and her hand went to my ass and she felt the butt plug. When she said, "good boy," I think I really started to become her slave boy. That day she told me to "assume the position" on the bed, head down, ass up and she worked that big toy up my tight little asshole. There was a time when I said, "stop, stop, go slow" but she didn't stop, she kept pressing it inside of me and soon I was asking for it deeper and harder. Then I learned to tie up my balls and we made it a rule that whenever I was texting her I should have my balls tied up and every time I met up with her I should have my balls tied up. She learned that I was hugely turned on when she didn't wash her pussy or ass for a few days before we met. And then, one time I brought a whole bottle full of my cum that I saved up and frozen. I inserted into her pussy, making my own cream pie, a very, very big, messy one, but without cumming. I was so horny as I licked my own cum from her pussy and her ass.

Now, normal sex does very little for me. I crave having my balls tied up, and I tie them up several times a week. I dream of eating cream pies from any woman's pussy who would let me. I milk my prostate sometimes and then devour the cum. My masturbation now is to tie up my balls and beat them until I cum and cum and cum, without even touching my cock. I dream of being a full time slave boy and being made to do nasty things, like clean mistress with my tongue after she pees or being made to clean up her lover's cock after he cums inside of her and before I clean up her cream pie. And that, my friends, is my gradual transformation into a slave boy.