All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 05'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 3 years ago
yeah ... there is a new sheriff an life's about to be interesting

nicely developed story line, looking forward to the next adventures.

WhitnerWhitner9 months ago

I love this story! The author has worked out in delicious detail how a well designed and, for the most part just, slavery system might work! It is plausible this could be implemented in the real world as an alternative to the brutal prison system we have. Prisoners are often sexually exploited, either by guards or by fellow prisoners. This is common knowledge held by our public and not many seem determined to end these practices. Many would consider them part of the consequences of being a criminal. At least with a carefully crafted slavery system many good uses could be made of the convicted persons. I liked it that Derek was planning for some of his slaves to have real jobs using their professional skills, while, at the same time, enjoying them sexually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES