Slave Camp Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Induced or not, blasting his load across the customer's torso and the chair and floor had knocked Chad into a tailspin. The customer ordered him to lick up his mess before getting up and dressing. Chad stayed in the cubicle and broke down and bawled. Bruce had noticed and took him to one side when there was a lull in business.

"Let me guess. The client had brown hair with reddish tints. Kinda slim, well muscled. I guess you could say the physique of a runner. Kinda cute. I mean nice looking. And he got stark naked instead of just taking his pants off." Chad nodded. Bruce continued, "Oh yeah. That is Jason. He loves that shit. He once offered to pay an extra token if he could stick a finger up our butts and poke our prostates while we sucked him. Steve said no. Not that Steve really minded but his 'no ass play' rule has to stand. So Jason jerks us off while we suck him. I heard you and could tell you were pretty upset. You didn't cry in front of him did you?" Chad admitted he might have. "Well, Jason isn't sadistic but he will certainly ask for you next time he is here. He loves being what he calls 'top boi'. Sometimes he uses another word. But when you see him, you know you will be cumming and you will be licking your cum up. He even sucked Gary one time until he was cumming and then had Gary squirt all over his crotch. Then Gary had to lick him clean."

"Doesn't this shit bother you?" Chad had asked. "I mean you suck cock all night long and act like you love it. I have to earn 3k before I can go home. It all goes to the asswipe who owns me. He said I have to pay for some camp or other. But Steve owns your ass. Doesn't he keep whatever you earn?"

"I have a deal with Steve." Bruce said. "You know I have a business degree. Well, I also had some experience before I got enslaved. I offer recommendations to make the Rhino's Horn profitable and I help tend bar. In return I keep half what I earn giving BJ's. It goes into an account for my future. A win-win for Steve and me. He Darren and I work together so we all profit. I have several more years before I am free. I hope to be able to set myself up in business someday. I will be too young to retire when I get free."

"But remember when I told you how I worked on those oil crews?" Bruce asked. "I would have diddly squat except some social security contributions there. And the lifestyle was fucked up. I got my ass reamed on a regular basis. Not to mention just sucking. Top worker could beat your ass as much as he wanted and you can bet they did just to make it harder for you to ever make it up the ladder out of one of the bottom positions. This is great in comparison and Steve is a decent guy. You need to think about making the best you can out of a bad situation."

Chad thought about that. He knew the advice was sound, but he envisioned Derek fucking Rhonda and his blood pressure shot up. He could not quite envision his daughter Caroline screwing the bastard. But then while he knew she had been sexually active, he could somehow not think about the details of her having sex with her boyfriends either. Then his thoughts turned to Rhonda envisioning him sucking cock after cock or worse, him shooting his load like he did last night and licking it all up. He felt like even less of a man as he pictured Rhonda's disgust.

"Don't think of anything but what you have to do." he told himself. He looked down and realized his cock was hard again.

========

"Good girls!" Caroline praised her mother and Wanda. "You got your work done. Did Derek have a lot to do to get the garden ready for planting?" Rhonda was partly happy from Caroline's praise. She liked that part but hated her own daughter seemed to have assumed the role of slave boss. Wanda had warned her to not test Caroline. Wanda said Caroline was on a mission to prove herself and would blister both their butts if they messed up. Wanda knew full well she had to play the middle man role to save her own ass. Caroline had warned her this morning. If she were on her own here she suspected she might work Derek to her own advantage. Well, she admitted, not advantage but not a DISADVANTAGE. She had competition. She would do her best to at least hold her own. She realized full well Derek was nobody's fool. He could see what was happening. He had said as much this afternoon when she had hinted at sex.

"Derek, would you like to shower with me when we get finished here in the garden?" she had asked, coyly.

"Look, Wanda." Derek had said, a little amused. "You don't have to kiss my ass whenever I turn around or bend over. You are a smart woman. All of you are. Your position is safe. All I ask is you think about our dynamic as a family thing. That is the best way I can think of it. What is good for one is good for the rest. Do you understand?"

Wanda could not help herself and she grabbed Derek in a tight embrace. 'Oh yes! That is what I want! I want to keep you happy and myself safe. I have been thinking about it since I was given to you. Maybe someday you might let me contact my daughter to tell her I am safe?"

Derek laughed and asked how to contact her daughter. She offered what she remembered. A little internet search did the rest. Derek reached out to Wanda's daughter that afternoon. She was concerned about her mother's fate. Derek offered to let the young college student visit the next break.

"Oh, thank you, Sir!" Wanda gushed, when she heard. "I was so afraid she would never hear from me again. You are really going to let her visit?"

"Why shouldn't I?" Derek asked. "She should see you are safe. I am not that big an ogre." Then he grinned. "Plus, maybe I can see how far she is willing to go to make sure her Mom stays safe. Like if she is willing to take me up her ass and suck me off after to keep you here with me." At Wanda's expression of horror. Derek could not keep a straight face. He started laughing. "I am kidding! I promise I will treat her well. You told me your history. I will treat her like the daughter I never had. I am sure she will realize you and I have sex on a regular basis. But I will not act like an ass. I told you I see this like a family thing." Wanda grabbed Derek and hugged him. She could not help the tears, but these were happy tears.

"I am going to the casino tonight." Derek announced at dinner that night. "Who wants to join me? Caroline, you have class in the morning so you have to stay here. Sorry. But I want you in my room tomorrow night unless you have a test Friday and have to study." Wanda's hand shot up. Rhonda realized her mistake a bit late and raised her hand to volunteer.

"No. No test on Friday." Caroline announced. "I know Sarah wants the three of us to get our hair done Friday evening. And UHHHH, whatever other things she wants to do."

Derek nodded. "Well, since Wanda was first to volunteer, she can go with me tonight. It is over an hour drive to get there. If we get comped a room, we will be back late morning. Wanda, grab your toothbrush. I keep a kit in my car. I will see you other two tomorrow."

When Derek left with Wanda, Caroline turned to her mother. "You know, it is good you earn a bunch of money or Derek might not keep you around! Wanda has not earned a nickel but is willing to do whatever it takes to keep Derek happy."

"I can't just whore myself!" Rhonda began. Caroline cut her off.

"Whore yourself? He owns your ass! He is entitled to do anything he wants. We talked last night about getting our asses marked permanently or semi-permanently. Wanda told me this morning she was amazed at how nice Derek was compared to what she expected. Doesn't he treat you right? He does me. Better than any boyfriend I ever had, and one hell of a lot better than I thought a slave owner would. Maybe I read the wrong accounts but I doubt it. In most of them, the slave is used with no regard for how she or he feels. Derek is a nice guy. More than that, he is a great lover. Wanda told me that this morning. I had to agree. I am a little embarrassed saying this to you, but screw it. We are now going to share the same man. I am not going to deny myself the next twenty years Derek owns me. I am gonna jump his bones whenever I can."

"But he is not your Dad!" Rhonda said. "Yeah, I know how he treated me and I sort of guessed he treated you the same. I came several times every time he used me. Do you realize how that made me feel? A guy not your father, not the man I married, made me orgasm multiple times every time he called me to join him in bed. My heart said no but my pussy said yes. It was forced out of me! The bastard made me cum so many times!"

Caroline began to laugh to Rhonda's distress. "Well I can tell you that you have a choice. You can ask Derek to not touch you sexually and just use you as a source of income. But if he agrees, that means the only sexual contact you will get is from Sarah and her friends. Lesbian stuff. I know what that is like. I lived it last weekend. But I want a man to want me. To want to use me. And I am going to tell you Derek treated me better than any of my boyfriends have, This is embarrassing to admit to my mother. But I am saying this woman to woman, which is how I have to think about it now. I am going to do like Wanda and make him want me."

Wanda watched Derek play blackjack. A few times she would walk away and play on a machine for a while and then return to watch some more. She watched his pile of chips grow. "How are you doing that?" she asked when they took a little break. He cashed in some of his chips. "I know you aren't counting cards. I learned how to count years ago and you weren't following the count. And you did not increase you bets at the right time." Derek shrugged and said he just went with his gut when he deviated from basic strategy and liked to increase his bet a little at a time when he was winning. "That betting strategy works only half the time. The other half you should be losing. The house always wins, statistical fact." Wanda said. "I'm an accountant. I know how numbers work." Derek shrugged.

"Well you made a few bucks tonight and got us comped a room." Wanda said. "You wanna go up and play?" she asked grinning. He smiled and said later. "Seriously though, I have been thinking of an idea to make money. It is something they said at slave camp. Rhonda figured the same thing when she suggested you buy me from Sarah." Derek looked interested so she continued.

"Well, we buy a couple slaves who might be good earners. We either keep them at the farm and let them go to work, or sell them to their bosses after we find them a good job. The slave benefits from not going into the slave trading cycle. That was one of the things I feared most. Plus the boss gets a good employee and makes a bigger profit."

"And where do we find these valuable workers?" Derek asked. "I know the state does not even tell buyers the full details of the slave's crime much less their history like former career. And the reserve is seventy five thousand."

"There are other slave sales. One I found is for people who decide they don't want to be slave owners after all. Most of the slaves were given as restitution like I was to Sarah. Some of the slaves go for top dollar and others are sold cheaply. We ought to check it out. Plus you have only owned me two days now but I ought to find a job soon. Let me go to work like Rhonda. I'll need to get my driver's license back. I want to prove my value." Wanda said. Derek smiled. He knew she was trying hard to make sure he appreciated her efforts. He did, but she seemed to not accept his word alone. He decided to just let her work it out for herself.

After another couple hours of gambling he felt he had had enough and they went to their room. The door had barely closed behind him when he looked over and Wanda was standing there nude. She had shed her clothes at mach speed. He could not help but chuckle at her enthusiasm.

The following morning was Thursday. He called Rhonda to see if everything was going alright at home. "I'm sorry, Derek." Rhonda said over the phone. "I've been a bitch. I want to make it up to you. I know we are in this for the long haul and I really want to stay here with you and Caroline." She sounded like she had been crying. Derek told her they would talk later. He had a couple stops to make and asked if Caroline had anything on her 'to buy' list she posted on the refrigerator. He would pick up whatever they needed before coming home. There was nothing. Hanging up he told Wanda about the conversation.

"I am guessing Caroline read her the riot act." Wanda said."I wouldn't be surprised if Caroline spanked her. You made her boss of us didn't you? We could tell she was not just giving orders out of a vacuum." Derek shrugged and said he intended Caroline to establish her own dominance but yes he supported her being head slave. "Rhonda is going through a hard time. You rocked her back on her heels when you sent her to slave camp. She realized she had value as an earner but that she could be sold just as quickly for that value. And she is feeling guilt for trying to screw you over. Not just that she got caught and paid the price." Derek was not so sure but he considered what Wanda was saying. Maybe the women had talked a bit and understood each other more than he did.

"One stop I want to make is to a bar downtown." Derek said. "You will meet Caroline's father, Chad."

Wanda stared at the man who was supposed to be Rhonda's former husband. He was wearing an orange satin vest, and tight hot pants of the same material. The bulge his junk made in the front of those pants was unnaturally large. Wanda suspected something was making his genitals appear so pronounced. Especially when she noticed each of the other slaves had as impressive a package. "Hello, Sir." Chad said to Derek, very politely. Derek almost laughed. This was a far cry from the belligerent man he had dropped off six days ago. Wanda gaped at the perfectly applied effeminate makeup Chad wore. Chad was mopping the floor with a dry mop. There was not a speck of dirt to be seen. Another slave was wiping all the tables and chairs down.

"I wanted to see how you were doing." offered Derek.

"How the fu.. Uhh I mean, how do you think I am doing, Sir?" Chad replied, quickly catching himself. "I am working as hard as I can to collect the three thousand bucks you wanted. But I am barely making a dent in it. I have had visits to a salon, gotten made over, hair styled and all that. Just yesterday I had to get another spray tan which cost me fifty dollars. I would have to check with Steve but I don't think I have earned even a hundred dollars towards the 3k goal." Chad looked like he was ready to cry, Wanda noted.

"Well, I have decided to decrease your goal a bit." Derek said. Chad perked up. "Steve tells me you are doing good, so I am thinking about not making you buy a chastity cage for your cock. That will save you five hundred bucks." Chad's mouth fell open. "But I have already paid the deposit on your slave camp fee. It is in a week. I will advance the money and pay the whole thing but you are going to have to pay me back. And I am going to charge you ten percent interest at the beginning of each week. I know you understand how interest can mount up. You did it to those guys who bought the crappy used cars you sold. So each Monday I will add ten percent of the unpaid balance."

Chad choked up a bit. "Not that high an interest!" he began to bluster. Then he thought better of getting indignant. "Yes Sir. I will work hard to get you paid off as soon as I can. I take it I will be working here until my debt is paid?" Derek nodded.

"I have not talked to your son, Rob, recently." Derek offered. "You know he has been struggling to make ends meet. I hope you think about that when you finally finish your work here. Get a job that pays well so you can help him out. Unless of course, you would rather be sold."

"No Sir!" Chad said. "I will do all I can." Derek bid him goodbye on his way out after talking to Steve. Wanda watched the boys work while she sipped on the mixed drink Steve gave her on the house.

"That was Rhonda's ex-husband?" Wanda asked incredulously. "He seemed terrified of you. I mean he was trying to be so careful not to offend you. Between Rhonda and Caroline and what Ms Dubois said at slave camp I had a different picture."

"I am guessing he is realizing he should have never fucked with me." Derek said. Wanda stared at Derek from the side as he drove and thought 'this nice old man has a tough side.'

Rhonda acted happy to see Derek and Wanda arrive at home. She explained how she had kept herself busy all day doing a little work in the garden. Wanda wondered if she should tell Rhonda about visiting her ex. She decided to wait. They settled into a family type evening, watching a little television until Rhonda announced it was her turn to 'join' Derek that evening.

The next afternoon Caroline arrived home from class to find Sarah waiting. Her mother and Wanda were already sitting quietly wearing only tee shirts and jeans. Caroline went to quickly change. "Is it okay if I bring them back tomorrow after I get their butts marked, Derek?" Sarah asked. "I am thinking it will take a while tonight and it might be late before we are finished." Derek nodded and said he was going to defrost some venison steaks and ribs for a big lunch for all of them the next day.

"Call me and I will get it started." Derek said. He looked at Caroline who seemed ready to say something. "I DO know how to cook Caroline. I'll get it started and then you can finish it up after you come home and model for me." He grinned at the nervous women.

"Damn! These women look hot!" Derek thought when his three slaves climbed out of Sarah's backseat the next day just after noon. Lou stepped out of the front passenger seat to watch Derek's reaction. He had been alerted the electric gate had been activated. He watched from a distance as the car entered through the gate and stopped. There was a little activity as the gate was closed and then the car continued up the drive. When it stopped again, three nude women exited the back. All three had identical hairstyles. Gone were Caroline's shoulder length brown locks. Now she stood with short blondish hair with brown streaks. Derek knew enough to call them 'highlights'. Rhonda and Wanda sported the same style right down to the color. Caroline had started out with brown hair and the the others had been blonde but all three now looked identical.

Their skin shined. Sarah raised her hand and spun her finger in the air. The three slaves turned around. On each right buttock was an emblem. An intricate group of Fleur de lis surrounded by a wreath of reddish flowers adorned each buttock. "Well, what do you think of my bougainvillea wreaths?" Sarah asked grinning.

"It looks much better now than it did on my cell phone when you sent me the picture." Derek said. "I was wondering if you were going to be able to get all the colors with the semi-permanent makeup."

"Uhh, some of those pigments might last a little longer than a couple years." Sarah offered, hesitantly. "The reds and blacks last a while normally. I wanted hints of blue on the feur de lis so for those pigments we had to go outside of normal makeup. Same with the bright green. We can talk about it later..."

"The girl's skin look almost shiny." Derek offered. "I like the all over tans. No lines."

"Let me tell you what we did." Sarah suggested. "Can we have a drink?" Derek had already made a pitcher of pina coladas at Lou's request. He served them drinks and they sat down as they watched the nude women get to work on lunch. "I had the girl's hair done first. Then they were painted from the neck down with a solution that will retard hair growth for maybe up to four months. Even then it will grow back softer and thinner. They looked funny. The solution was a funky green color. I have video. Then they got whole body exfoliation. That took off the green color. Their skin is as smooth as a baby's butt. Then they were lotioned up and waited until this morning. Well,