Slave Camp Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before I make you an offer of income, what are your other demands?" Leanne asked.

"Well, I am retired and would like to do a little traveling. I don't want to go alone. Caroline is a college student and only available during breaks. Her mother is a nurse and gets a fair amount of time off per year, over a month. I would like Wanda to get the same. Four weeks of vacation. Now we can schedule that when business is slower, of course. But the one hard line is I do not want her harassed on the job."

"I know many think of a slave as an open invitation as far as sex goes."Derek said. "The law sort of supports that. You can't rape a slave. If prosecuted, it is more a trespassing or theft of services offense than anything else. I want her protected. As a slave she cannot even give consent. Legally she probably could not even fight back as she was being attacked."

"Okay, not a problem as far as I am concerned." Leanne said. "But how do you expect to enforce that? I am sure you thought about it." Derek nodded.

"I was thinking of an agreed upon settlement of a quarter million dollars. The firm pays me if any employee touches her. You can probably get a bond to cover it. It would make it very expensive if any of your people got out of control."

John's eyes grew wide. "That would be one expensive piece of ass!" Leanne began laughing. "I think I can type a policy that says the employee would be terminated on the spot plus tell them I was taking the cost of the bond out of their profit sharing. There is one problem. I need to be excused for obvious reasons. I will likely be present during some of Sarah and Lou's 'visitation' time."

"And I saw you look at John when we first started talking about Sarah. He knows all about those festivities. He goes golfing. Us free women just party together with no contact. We don't consider it cheating on our spouses when we use slaves for our enjoyment. Minor distinction but an important one for us. Plus no males are allowed, free or slave. That was a sticking point for John." He nodded in agreement. I guarantee you Wanda will be treated as a professional while here by ALL of us. Okay?"

Derek nodded. "Now for compensation. I really do like Wanda's qualifications. Plus with her being a slave she cannot quit on a whim. How about a hundred ten thousand for the first year? If we give any profit sharing, she will get that as well, plus she can participate in our 401K retirement fund. We match the first five percent on that. We do all this for retention. Do you need time to consider this offer or is it a deal?" Derek agreed after they discussed hours. "Of course we will take off a tad early Fridays on party weekends." Leanne added with a grin.

Leanne said she will get the employment paperwork together and take it to Lou's office for her to review and they could all sign the next day. Leanne seemed more excited than Wanda or Derek with the situation. She called all the other employees into the conference room to introduce Wanda. "Wanda will be joining us here this next Monday." she began. She gave a little explanation about why Wanda was enslaved and her qualifications. "Now, I want to make it clear. She is totally off limits. No touching her sexually EVER. The firm has agreed to pay a big penalty if any of you get carried away. Which means if you get carried away and molest her, you will get the choice of immediate termination with full forfeiture of all benefits or castration. And if you pick the first choice, your wife might go for the second." There was a little nervous laughter at that but they knew Leanne was serious.

"What are the chances?" Derek laughed when they got in the car. "Better than I could have hoped for. I think even John is pleased, but I think she is gonna ream his ass for being cheap at the beginning."

"She is probably gonna ream my ass this weekend too." Wanda shrugged. "But she likely would have anyway."

After he signed the employment contracts the next day. Derek drove to the Rhino's Horn. Steve assured him he would get Chad up in time for Derek to pick him up and sign him into slave camp in the morning. Chad was nervous. His big concern was being able to remove the makeup. Derek and Steve both cracked up laughing. Chad was going to an unknown place where he had no idea was going to happen to him and his biggest worry was being embarrassed having makeup residue on his face.

To be continued...