Slave Camp Ch. 06

Story Info
The slaves' lives continue at home.
12.3k words
4.59
19.9k
18

Part 6 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,291 Followers

This is a continuation of my series. i recommend you read the first 5 chapters to understand the plot. It contains elements of homosexual sex so be forewarned.

==============

Chad plastered what he knew was a fake smile on his face as he nodded at the grinning young man holding up and waving a two inch disk. He really wished he could tell the guy to go straight to hell. He knew full well that response would have consequences earning him several stripes across his backside. The disk was a prepaid token sold at the bar. The bearer of a token had paid to be orally serviced for twenty minutes or until he came enough to be satisfied. Unless the customer decided to give him a tip, money never exchanged hands. Few would think to give a slave a tip for doing a good job sucking a cock. Great service was expected.

Two nights ago a customer had offered him a five dollar tip to kiss his asshole. Chad barely kept himself from telling that guy to kiss HIS ass. He choked back his intended response and simply explained they were not allowed to do that for health reasons. Virtually everyone was now vaccinated for the normal STD's but e. coli could be a problem. The Rhino Horn blowjob team were not even allowed to rub a finger over the customer's anus to titillate while sucking his penis.

Chad offered his new customer his hand and led him to his cubicle on one side of the back room. The only piece of furniture there was a wide vinyl upholstered padded chair. The customer had his option to sit,stand or lay down. A small sign said, "This area is cleaned between customers." This was strictly enforced by management. The Rhino's Horn had the reputation of being a clean establishment. This was no cheap glory hole operation with sticky floors. Chad had a small tub under the chair containing his spray bottles of vinegar and a sanitizing agent and a roll of paper towels. A small trash can sat to one side. Each station also had cleansing wipes if the client's penis even hinted at not being totally clean. Often the wipes were used before and after the service.

Steve or his partner Darren were known to check the cubicles with a black light. A single sign of semen on the chair or the padded rubber floor would result in five stripes across the bare ass with a strap. Customers would laugh and cheer watching one of the 'bois' get his ass strapped. While getting strapped was fairly common, having the announced reason being a dirty cubicle was not. Darren had made it clear that if he disciplined a boi for a dirty cubicle the boi would likely be screaming in very high notes. The implication being some of the strikes would be directed across the boi's scrotum. Chad did not dare test the warning.

While some customers preferred to just open their pants to expose their penis, more elected to remove their pants altogether and hang them on a hook before sitting down. Ushering his customer inside, Chad closed the door and after accepting the token which he dropped into the box on the wall, assumed the male version of the 'present' position, hands behind the small of his back, legs spread shoulder width apart. He waited for instructions.

He did not recognize this particular customer and did not know his preferences. After his four previous days, Chad already had some repeat business. Generally, customers knew their options from word of mouth among the bar patrons or from asking a server. Some wanted a quick cum before getting on with the business of drinking and dancing. Others wanted a little more service or got a kick out of adding a little humiliation to the boy servicing him. Chad had met several customers who came twice before their time was up. Several others wanted their full time and had him continue to gently kiss and suck their cocks until the timer went off.

Another sign read, "An extra token will be charged if you spray your boi's clothing." As Bruce, another of the Rhino horn's slaves had put it, "The customer can get away with a lot. So long as they pay for it." Frequent customers knew the sign meant to strip the slave beforehand if you intended to see how much you could deposit across the slave's face. Most patrons preferred to have a nude slave suck his cock all the way through his orgasm, and then swallow.

This customer was no different than most of the others. Chad's smile did not falter at the the command, "Strip, slave!." He had hoped for a quick 'blow and go' as the others called it so he could get on with his next client, but apparently this customer wanted more. Chad quickly shed his satin vest and briefs. Under his briefs he wore a tiny posing thong. The thong was not intended to hide his penis and balls but rather to enhance the bulge in his briefs. He kept his sandals on his feet as he hung his skimpy clothing on a peg. He resumed his 'present' pose as his customer took in the sight of his hairless nudity.

Two trips to the salon for hair removal and exfoliation and the daily application of lotion the slaves gave each other ensured his skin shined. His first spray tan produced an even skin tone from head to toe. While not muscular, Chad was just lean enough that the four mornings of calisthenics and sit ups had helped him be able to keep his slight paunch in check.

The young man scooted to the front of the padded seat and gazed at the nude slave standing before him. "Knees" he commanded, smiling. Chad obeyed immediately. He knew the humiliating task was inevitable and he wanted to get on with it. The customer was enjoying himself, his chubby expanding but not quite standing erect. "Spread 'em" the client commanded, lightly tapping his sock covered foot against Chad's inner thighs. Chad spread as wide as he could and felt the foot jostle his scrotum. "No hands. Unless you want to lick my balls and taint while you tell me how much you like me." the man offered.

Chad knew his task was going to require a little more effort than usual. He found he much preferred to use his hand to rub the shaft while he sucked the tip and the front portion of his client's member. Now, not only would he have to bob his head up and down on this client's pecker, but it was likely the guy would grab his head and try to force it all down his throat and make him gag. About one in four patrons liked to do that. Those with smaller penises seemed more likely to enjoy this. Bruce had explained as "It makes the little dick guys feel like studs."

Much to the customer's amusement and Chad's anguish, his penis jumped to a full erection. Five days ago, Chad got half hard briefly from the initial humiliation of being stripped, after which his penis would almost shrink into his belly. Now he got fully aroused just from his exposure. He knew he might even begin to secrete a little pre-cum before he finished with this customer. More than once over the past afternoon and evening that had happened. When he finished with each customer he brushed away tears as he felt his masculinity slipping away. He openly cried when one customer noticed his dripping penis and said, "Aww!! Is the little boi sad he is finished so soon or because he didn't get to cum, too?" Then the customer told Chad to squeeze the pre-cum out onto his hand and lick it up. Chad knew better than to refuse. Bruce had told him conditions were far worse for male slaves elsewhere.

Bruce was the tall blonde man Chad had met when Derek first dropped him off. He was a house slave, owned by the Rhino's Horn. Bruce had a degree in business from his prior life and explained to Chad some of the intricacies of the male slave industry. He freely admitted to having been 'bisexual' even before being enslaved. "None of that matters now." Bruce said. "I am a slave. I have not even seen or touched a pussy in the past three years. The closest I have come is a female customer who comes in often. I am fairly sure she is lesbian. Well, she might be bi but I have never seen her use one of us. Female customers are rare anyway and most of those seemed to go to Gerald. Anyway the woman occasionally buys a blowjob for one of her employees. One night she opened her pants and pulled them down a bit and had me stick my nose in her crotch. She told me to take a few deep breaths to smell her arousal. Then she left to let me suck off her employee or boyfriend or whoever the the guy was she was treating that night."

Gerald was one of the bartenders but sometimes would work the blowjob booths. He was gay but looked more masculine since he was free and didn't wear makeup like the others.

"Blowjobs are one hell of an incentive for good work. It is even taught now in school. Not giving a blowjob, of course. I mean using it as a reward." Bruce laughed. Bruce, Chad and Gary, Steve's other slave sat on the patio of Steve's home Sunday before going to open the bar that afternoon. "When I was first enslaved I was purchased for an an oil company work crew. We had small teams of eight to ten guys. We were rated by how hard we worked and how much we accomplished. The top rated worker was awarded the bottom guy as his bitch each week. And by that I mean once work was over the bitch sucked or fucked his boss until the top worker was satisfied. On our crew, the guys rated two through four had their cages removed and got to masturbate. All too often the top guy offered his bitch to the others who had their cages removed."

"You can imagine how difficult it is to give your best effort the next day after being being passed around most of the night before. The only rule our crew had was the designated bitch's ass better not be bleeding when they went to work in the morning. Walking bowlegged and about to fall over from lack of sleep was not an excuse for not getting your work done. I can tell you right now, working for Steve and Darren is a walk in the park in comparison."

"They are pretty fair about complaints, too." Bruce stated. "They have a sign that says satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. You can bet some of the assholes thought if they complained, they'd get a free blowjob. Nope. Steve would ask if they came and if the answer was yes then too bad. But you do NOT want to be the guy who gives a lousy effort and then the next guy gets the customer off in five minutes. Don't mess around. Give each customer your all. And a second time if he gets it up that fast. Get the guy off, clean up your cubicle and be ready for the next customer. Time is money. The goal is to do three guys an hour. Of course you cannot keep that up. Somebody is gonna cum all over your face. Then he is going to want to watch you scrape all the cum off your face and suck it up one finger full at a time. And you are going to have to wash up after and check your makeup."

Chad knew he would be way behind his goal his first night or so. He had to pay off the cost of his makeover plus his thirty dollar a day maintenance fee. He could not help but to break into tears when he found he had only earned two hundred dollars against his accrued three hundred and sixty dollar debt before going to work Sunday. The twenty blowjobs felt like a hundred.

"You only charge ten dollars a blowjob?" he had asked Steve, incredulously. He was certain his twenty blowjobs would have made a big dent in his debt to Derek.

"No. YOU only get PAID ten dollars a blowjob." Steve had said. "You have sixteen more clients to do to catch up. Well nineteen if you count today's food expenses."

Chad could not help the tears when he realized just how formidable his goal of three thousand dollars would be to achieve. "Don't think about it." Bruce had advised. "Just do your job. Make it a business and go for it. After a while a cock is just a cock and something to suck as soon as you see it. It is better to swallow a guy's load than wear it. You don't want to waste time having to get cleaned up. At least everything we do is oral. Taking it up the butt is one hell of a lot rougher. Not only is it more painful for a while but you have a harder cleanup. I know from experience." Chad's feelings were not mollified.

After this last client left, Chad got dressed and stepped into the back room to check his makeup. He hardly recognized himself and tried his best to not think about his life as he added a little lip liner. He was still two blowjobs behind even getting started on his three thousand dollar goal when he started tonight's shift. He was still at ground zero after four night's of work. Yesterday was Monday and business was slow. His scheduled fifty dollar spray tan in the morning was going to set him back again if he did not get busy.

Steve and Darren were contemplating adopting Bruce's suggestion that a good happy hour feature would be to give a free well drink or beer with each blowjob token sold during those hours. 'Maybe that will boost sales from the men wanting to relax after work.' Chad thought.

=========

"No I don't want to come down and test out his expertise in person," Derek had laughed when Steve asked. "He might just think biting the end of my cock off and watching me bleed to death would be worth the death penalty. Plus I'm not all that sure I could get over the idea of whose mouth I was sticking my cock in. Not when I got these women here ready to take care of me." Steve had laughed at the exchange and bid Derek a good night before going back to work.

Derek was about to reach for the novel he was reading when the door to his bedroom opened and a nude Wanda stepped inside. "Caroline told me to get cleaned up and be ready to report to you tonight, Sir. I was not sure if that meant early or when you called for me." Derek smiled and asked her if she liked to read. She said she loved reading.

"I have a couple bookshelves full of novels." Derek said. "But I'll tell you what. Tonight why don't you just join me over here and we will get acquainted." He smiled. "Don't get into a rush trying to please me. Relax. We just need to feel each other out. We will have years to get to know each other." As she climbed onto the bed and lay beside him, he reached to embrace her and kiss her on the lips.

'Almost like the going to bed with a guy for the first time after a date.' Wanda thought. "Although I have no choice now." Still this is a lot more than pleasant than the stories she had heard of how female slaves are generally treated. Caroline had giggled at first when Wanda asked if she needed to give herself an enema and lube up her rectum.

"Derek has not done me up the butt since he has owned me." Caroline said, thinking about it. "I don't know if he doesn't like it as much as pussy or he was just trying to be nice. But I am going to ask him to do me that way soon. I want him to do me before Sarah and Lou start letting those women use dildos up there." She had told the others in detail how she spent Saturday and Sunday. She explained how Sarah wanted them to have similar hairstyles, and makeup for the next party. That led to a discussion of having their butts marked.

"Semi-permanent makeup is supposed to sting a little. I guess it is better than being branded or a regular tat" Wanda offered.

"The key word there is 'permanent'. Semi or otherwise, we are gonna get marked and it is not gonna wash or wear off." Rhonda said. "I know it is only supposed to be on our asses. Do you think Sarah is going to want big 'property of' type markings?"

"I doubt Derek is gonna allow that since he owns us." Caroline said. "What exactly did Sarah say today about it?" The two older women recounted what they remembered. "Well, first of all semi-permanent makeup lasts up to ten years but it can be removed. She mentioned a graphic artist and how she can get some cool effects using makeup, so I am guessing Sarah is planning something nice and tasteful. I hope so anyway. It's not like we have a whole of choice. If Derek says mark us we get marked. I am going to trust him."

"I'm afraid this is going to turn into a big-ass logo on my butt!" Rhonda said sourly. "And it'll be permanent." Caroline immediately bristled.

"If it is, it is, Mom. YOU are the one who brought all this on. I just hope it is cute." Caroline said. "You know our butts are going to be out in public view often. You seem to forget that part. Oh and speaking of exposed butts. I have a list of jobs I want done tomorrow posted on the refrigerator. I expect you and Wanda to get it all done. Your only excuse will be Derek had you too busy working outside or doing something else and I will check with him."

"Okay, Miss Boss, what are you gonna do spank me and redden my butt?" Rhonda asked, glowering. Caroline smiled.

"Nope, I am going to blister it." Caroline promised. "You will not be able to sit afterwards. And since you are so worried about an exposed butt, your red butt will stay bare the rest of the evening for us all to see. Unless Derek countermands me of course." Caroline turned and walked away, leaving her red-faced mother behind. "New sheriff means business' was Wanda's quiet comment.

Caroline was sipping coffee, studying for her quiz when Wanda left Derek's bedroom the next morning. "I need a shower. Derek is still asleep. Is he always like that? I mean he was more considerate than I would have expected a slave owner to be. I mean he licked and played. I got off on it. As a lover, I gotta give the old man some credit!!"

Caroline laughed and nodded. "I don't have a whole lot of experience, but I agree. Only a couple boyfriends and they never took that much time making sure I came. Once they got off, they thought their job was done. Derek always works me up."

"Well, don't hog his ass!" Wanda said, giggling. "I want my fair share of that. Sarah would make me cum a lot but a guy is just different. Your mom seems to either be scared of him or just pissed he owns her. I mean I don't like the idea of being owned either, but all things considered, we have a fair deal."

"Mom is upset she and Dad are separated. She knows it is her own damn fault and I think that pisses her off even more. I bet Derek works overtime to make her cum repeatedly, which probably gets her too. But she won't admit it to me. I'm not comfortable comparing that sort of stuff with her either. Hey Mom, does our owner make your pussy quiver?" Wanda giggled and nodded.

"Oh. Don't let Mom slack off today. She might try to dare me to see if I was serious about beating some butt. I was. If the work isn't done and it is not because Derek has you doing other stuff, I am going wear out both your butts. I have to be equal. And don't let Mom try to pile all the work on you, either. Stand tough. Four of us in the house is going to change things."

Wanda thought, 'Four right now. But the idea of buying slaves and putting them to work as a business could really complicate their lifestyle.' She did not mention this to Caroline but wanted to broach the idea with Derek. Her resolve to ingratiate herself to the man was bolstered after last night. Compared to what she had feared when first enslaved, this life was a dream come true.

============

That morning Chad would have agreed this life was a dream come true. Only the dream was a nightmare. He was not sure what disgusted him more, having to provide oral sexual services to men in a bar, or his own reaction to it. Last night he had ejaculated all over a customer. That had tickled the customer to no end. The man had laughed and cheered as he made Chad lick every drop up.

Chad knew it was not entirely his doing. The customer had laid sideways on the wide upholstered chair and had fondled Chad's cock as Chad bobbed his head up and down on the man's penis. Chad had been almost frantic to make the man cum first hoping to end the play. Instead, as the customer got closer to cumming he increased the speed of his strokes.

Chad tried to tell himself, as he relived the event that night in bed, that he had not masturbated for a few days and was primed. He had tried to jerk himself off yesterday morning but was caught and teased. "Are you thinking about giving all those blowjobs and not getting off yourself?" Gary had asked as he walked into the bathroom to get cleaned up for the day. "I do. I can't help it. Making a dozen guys cum while your own cock just flops around untouched is hard to deal with." Chad immediately released himself to Gary's amusement. "You might as well get yourself off while you can. Steve says we have to ask permission to do each other, but you can flog your own meat as much as you want on your own time. If you want me to help get you off, just ask Steve or Darren. But quid pro quo." Chad desperately wanted to cum but just could not bring himself to do what Gary had suggested. And once caught he could not just jerk himself off where the others could see.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,291 Followers