Slave Camp Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit I could not resist all that naked smooth skin. Lou and I had them pleasure us and each other. It was pretty wild."

"Caroline begged us to not make her do anything with her mother. So we honored that." Sarah said. "Don't tell her but I was not going to go that far anyway. I made her 'pay' for the privilege by getting her to lick me extra well. Then I made her Mom. That was extra fun."

"We had the artist apply the emblems to their bottoms this morning. It took a while but I wanted the best job possible." Sarah said. "Do you approve?"

"I like the effect." Derek announced. "Those emblems are beautiful." Sarah and Lou beamed. "What I am wondering is how permanent versus semi permanent they are."

"Uhhh, to get the colors just right, the beautician said they might last six or seven years and then gradually fade after that." Sarah said. "They can be removed before that with laser treatments though."

"So you went further than a short term marking for the slaves?" Derek asked, looking at Sarah who began to squirm. Her eyes began to dilate. He could tell she was getting aroused. He looked at Lou who was fidgeting but was obviously just as aroused.

'Please, Sir!" Sarah pleaded abruptly. "Don't invoke the two week slavery clause in our contract. I beg you. Let Lou and I stay here the rest of the weekend and serve you instead." Lou nodded her head and looked sheepish. "We promise to be good girls whenever you call on us, but we need to be free for the next few weeks for prior commitments."

Derek wondered what game Sarah and Lou were playing but he took the hint. "Alright, I won't enslave you both THIS time." he said. "But I think you both should pay a penalty. I think both of you should have the same emblem you put on my slaves inked onto your buttocks. Then when you go to your get together next weekend, the other attendees will know you are all together. The slaves have collars but will be aware you are all part of the Lafitte household."

"Oh thank you sir!" Lou offered. "We will be good girls for you this weekend as well." Derek was about about to bust a gut with all this. He wanted to break character to ask one of these women what they were really after, but did not want to spoil their play. Instead he reached forward to push his hand into Sarah's jeans. They were tight. She smiled.

"Let me, Sir." she offered and unbuttoned her jeans and unzipped her fly. He pussy was a swamp. Derek fingered her clit while reaching around her to hold her. She shuddered in orgasm within a few seconds. Then he did the same with Lou. He was grinning almost as much as these two women were when Caroline hollered out that she had the ribs going and it was close to time to start the grill for the steaks.

Both Lou and Sarah acted the same as they had when dealing with the three real slaves. But they continued to act quietly subservient to Derek.

Finally Derek had to ask Lou about their game. "I'll be damned if I have a good answer for you, Derek, I mean sir." Lou responded. "Two weeks ago, I would have said this kind of thing would never happen. Sarah and I are confirmed lesbians. We are in a tight relationship. We do not have sex with other women and certainly no men. Yeah, we play with slaves, but that is okay. No free women, though. Then last Saturday we met you and took Caroline to that party. We started talking about what would happen if we went overboard, exceeded our bounds and had to be slaves for a while. We started talking about that while we made love. The fantasy grew."

"Sarah suggested putting in the clause in the transfer agreement where we would be slaves for a few weeks any time we broke the rules. I said if she did, then I would have to do it too. Now I cannot say we fed off each other's fantasy but I can't say we didn't. I can't even really explain why we would submit to you. Derek, I have had one as in a SINGLE experience with a man in my whole life. That was in college and I did not like it. He fucked me with almost no regard for my feelings and did not care if I enjoyed myself or not. I did the guy because I told myself I had to try heterosexual sex at least once. I was dry and it hurt. I know Sarah had a similar experience back then. We have been an item pretty much since college. We had a short break from each other while she went for business school and I went to law school. Then we got together again. I have no idea why I was so wet for you earlier. I can tell you I am wet and aroused as hell just telling you this."

"I have been thinking about this. I have been trying to analyze why I am doing any of this. A game? Oh yeah. But why now and why you? I have no answer." Lou said quietly.

"Well, I can see you are both wanting to act out a fantasy for a little while to see how it feels." Derek said. "Maybe even a little kinky play, giving up control for hours or maybe even a day or so. I'll play along. Let's just see where it takes us." Derek added, grinning. "I'll try to stay in character. If I go too far just let me know." Lou blushed coyly.

"Derek, I mean Sir. Sarah and I know your rules for your slaves and how you treat them." Lou said. "We trust your discretion. Anything you would do to them, you can do to us."

Caroline and the others remained nude while they prepared the food. They donned full length aprons to protect their fronts, but their bare butts were visible. They seemed to be enjoying the exhibition. Caroline took a break from work to take her folded clothing to her bedroom, Derek's former office. Suddenly a loud squeal had everybody running to see what was the matter. "There is a new bed and a dresser and two nightstands! You furnished the room!" she gushed and threw her arms around Derek's neck as she hugged him.

"Yeah it was delivered late yesterday. I have two nightstands in the other bedroom as well. I bought the same stuff for each room." Derek offered, a little confused at the excitement. The others filed out.

"But you bought this so I'd have a furnished room!" Caroline grinned. "No more sharing the other bed."

"We also have room for another slave, if I want to put two in a room." Derek mentioned. Caroline still beamed.

The group talked about whatever subject came up. At one point, Sarah whispered to Derek. "Is this how you live normally? Like a family even though the women are slaves?" He nodded. She smiled and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. "I like it."

Lou fetched the overnight bag she had packed for herself and Sarah and took it to Derek's bedroom. The others already knew they were staying the night. "We are going to shower and brush our teeth." she told Derek. "Give us twenty minutes, okay?" He nodded as he glanced at the clock. Nineteen minutes later, he heard a door open. A glance down the hall showed light shining past the partly opened door to his bedroom. He stood and pushed the door open. The sight that greeted him amazed him.

Lou and Sarah stood side by side, fully nude. Both had assumed the 'present' position. They had smiles on their faces. This was the first time he had seen either woman unclothed. Derek could see they had quickly showered and then sprayed themselves with a light perfume. "What a great way to be greeted!" he said. Both women smiled even wider. He paused to give each of them a quick kiss. He noticed their eyes were fully dilated. "I guess I will take a shower and brush my teeth. Back in a few." he said. He did not want to break character. He hustled into the bathroom and showered quickly while wondering if the two women would break position while he cleaned up and then get back into slave mode when they heard him coming or what. He would figure this out as he went. He was enjoying the play.

"Let's get on the bed." Derek said as he emerged from the bathroom. He noticed they broken position long enough to pull the covers to the bottom of the bed and resumed their 'present' positions. Now they scrambled to the bed and assumed a modified "present' position while laying down. Instead of holding their hands behind their heads, they put them behind the small of their backs and spread their legs wide. Not a word was spoken between the two. Derek knew they had discussed this. As he looked at them from the bottom of the bed, their arousal was obvious. He crawled up to the head of the bed and gave them each a kiss fully on the mouth. He backed down the bed and stuck his face into juncture of Sarah's thighs. She gasped loudly as he began to lick.

She was so aroused, within seconds she was moaning loudly and then gasping as she orgasmed. Derek sucked on her clitoris until she shuddered a couple more times before moving to the side and doing the same to Lou. He secretly hoped his penis would not fail him. His erection had stood tall and subsided a couple times as he played with the women. The next time his cock stood tall, he moved up onto Sarah and pulled her legs up almost folding her in half. He rubbed his cock once or twice between her lips then pushed forward. She was tight despite being dripping wet. He pushed and then backed off and pushed again.

"Oh, fuck!" Sarah whispered. He paused and then realized she was not really protesting. He pushed harder and almost popped inside. She shuddered. "Take me!" she pleaded. He did. As he pistoned into her he knew he would not last long. He had another woman to use as well and had to perform.

Derek said. "Rub your clit while I fuck your tight little pussy." He kissed her while watching her expression. Her eyes remained dilated indicating her arousal. She was grinning. He fucked her through two massive vaginal spasms, each of which brought him to the brink of cumming himself. When she started the third orgasm she broke position and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Derek took a few deep breaths and looked to the side. Lou had rolled on one side to watch. Her eyes were wide watching Derek totally use her girlfriend and partner. "Oh my God!" she moaned when Derek pushed her over and climbed on top. He did the same thing to her only this time, he came, squirting his full load into her quivering vagina. He continued to stroke until his erection finally softened. He almost collapsed, breathing hard.

Derek had managed to think a few minutes ahead. He knew he had the role of 'master' to embrace. He might never be able to do it again but this time, he was going to go for it. "Suck my cock clean, Lou." he ordered as he climbed up further to give her access. "Sarah, get between her legs. I want both of you to taste my semen. Play with your clits as you do it!" He almost laughed as the women moved quickly to obey. Somehow he knew they expected this or something like it.

"If I get you hard will you fuck my pussy again, Master?" Lou said as she sucked his softened penis. He could see her grinning. "If I don't have a heart attack in the process." he thought.

Finally they all laid on their backs on the bed, catching their breaths. "I can't believe how hot you two are!" Derek gasped. Lou and Sarah both began to giggle.

"I got fucked by one man many years ago." Sarah said. "But he never made me cum. not with his mouth nor with his cock. You did both." Derek was happy.

"Me either!" Lou offered as she giggled. "I was cumming from the fucking. Rubbing my clit was lagniappe!" Derek almost laughed at the word which meant something extra or a bonus. "Well, Sarah. You going to tell him or do I?"

"Let's drop that part for now." Sarah suggested. "It is a little much. I mean we were just playing one-upmanship. We got carried away. We can still do it but let's pace ourselves."

"Oh, no." Lou said. "Plus you know what else it means." she broke down giggling. Derek was intrigued. He wanted to know what they were talking about.

"Okay, damn it!" Sarah said tersely. Then she started giggling. "It is inevitable. We had other bets ready that would do the same thing. I just did not expect to have it happen the first night. Can you play with my clit while I say this? I want to cum again." Derek began to tickle her button and watched her moan.

"Okay. We were sure that you would only fuck one of us before you came. We already knew you would get us off. We were primed at the beginning. But if you gave us both orgasms while fucking us we would give ourselves to you. You own us." Derek laughed.

"Oh as in I owned your pussies making you cum?" he laughed. "Not sure I could do both of you on a regular basis, but it was hot."

"No, Derek." Lou said. "We mean you OWN us. From now on, until you release us, you can strip and fuck either one of us or have us suck your cock. And we mean ANY time you want. We only ask you be discreet." Derek sat up, incredulous. He really did not think Lou was serious.

"We got off several times just making the bet." Sarah said. "We are kinky bitches. Last year, after losing a bet to Lou, I got my clitoral hood pierced and had to wear a bell hanging from it on command. That bet lasted six months. Oh yeah. I also gave two hundred thousand to that children's cancer hospital in Tennessee."

"You are the first time we brought a third party into one of our kinky bets." Lou said. "We laughed and said that was appropriate since you are the first man we ever considered doing anything with."

"You are kidding me." Derek said. "What if I decide to invite the LSU football team in for a gangbang?" He laughed.

"Then we would fuck them all. We keep our word." Lou said. Sarah nodded in agreement. "But we feel we are safe. You don't share your toys. Well you loaned your girls to us for our parties but you made it clear no men." Derek was flabbergasted. He could tell these two kinky bitches were serious. His penis began to stand up.

"Okay, one of you sit on this and the other sit on my face." Derek said grinning. "You can switch off as you want. Face each other and kiss or pinch nipples as you go! Work it girls!"

"Fuck, Yeah!" Sarah laughed as she climbed atop his groin to impale herself.

Derek knew Wanda was an experienced accountant, but not being in the field he had no idea her expertise would be so much in demand. Of course she did not mention her status as a slave when she submitted her resume to the local firms. Four immediately asked her to come in for an interview. After the night at the casino when Wanda had asked him to let her go to work, he drafted an appeal to the state licensing board to retain her CPA status despite being a slave. Lou had added a form and after paying the fee, Wanda was quickly reinstated. She received the email containing that happy news at the same time she heard back from the accounting firms. Her first interview was scheduled for next Wednesday. Of course, Derek had to go because as a slave, she could not sign an employment agreement on her own.

As expected, the silver collar around her neck was instantly noted. The owner, John Waddsworth, started to reject her application on the spot. Derek said, "No problem. I fully understand your hesitation but you were eager to meet her in person after your telephone interview so I am guessing her credentials are exactly what you are seeking. We have interviews scheduled with three other firms as well. I have also considered setting her up in business on her own. I have a working relationship with three attorneys in town who are active in the slave trade and need a forensic accountant for the transfer of assets."

That got John Waddworth's attention as Derek suspected it would. John's wife was the office manager and partner and the one who had talked to Wanda directly. She had stepped out of the office and was due back shortly. Waddsworth was sure this candidate was a non-starter due to her slave status. But he was curious at Derek's confidence. He wanted to know which lawyers. "Well, I am still working with Ms Jenkins concerning the transfer of one of my other's slaves assets, and of course the attorney who represented me in the case, Eric Parsons. Plus one of our good friends is Lou Player of Player and Nunez. Eric has his office down the street but the other two are in this building. Perhaps you know them." Derek knew Waddsworth knew Lou. He had seen a file folder on the corner of Waddsworth's desk bearing a cover sheet from Lou's office.

"We do a fair bit of business with each of those attorneys," John said, cautiously. Wanda suspected they might since Waddsworth's wife, Leanne, told her they were seeking a forensic accountant. She had briefed Derek as much as she could. She was a little rankled having her application rejected simply because she was a slave. She was ready to leave but knew Derek was twisting the knife hinting she was a danger to this firm's bottom line if she went into business on her own.

'Uhh, You know it is fairly expensive to get a firm started. The outlay for office space, computers. Not to mention posting bonds and getting access to credit bureaus." John said, squinting.

"Which is why I would rather Wanda work for an established firm." Derek stated. He paused as he realized a woman had stepped inside the door to listen. "We estimate it will take a couple years to break even if we went that route. Compared to her working as an employee somewhere, I mean. But I have the resources to invest if necessary."

The woman stepped inside and introduced herself. She did not seem too concerned with the slave collar. "You know Lou?" she asked. "Then you know her partner..." she trailed off waiting for Derek.

"Oh yeah. Wanda and I know Sarah Lafitte well." Derek said, conversationally. He suspected this woman knew Lou and Sarah quite well also. If she knew a client's partner, she was close. "As a matter of fact, Sarah used to own Wanda. She transferred ownership to me just last week."

"Oh! I knew Sarah got a female slave from that scam group but had no idea the woman was an accountant." Leanne offered. "I thought it was a secretary or something left behind when the others took off."

"Nope." Derek said. "It was Wanda. Her job was to move the money they got from their victims. She thought it was all legitimate business, but of course the courts prosecuted her. And a bad plea deal resulted in her getting enslaved. Lou says a decent lawyer could have got her off as her involvement in the actual crime was minimal. Which is why we got her CPA status reinstated quickly. But you know the courts, once you are enslaved it is almost impossible to get that decision reversed."

"Tell, me Derek." Leanne said. "The last time I saw Sarah in person she had a young brunette slave with her. She said the girl was on loan. That girl is not one of your slaves is she?"

Derek understood now how this woman knew Sarah and Lou. He wondered if her husband was aware of her activities. "That would be Caroline. I own her and her mother."

'Well, I suppose we could make a job offer." John stated. "Since she is a slave, I think sixty thousand a year is fair." He glanced at his wife as he said it.

"I don't think so." Derek said. "I know the median salary is double that. And one with Wanda's credentials would get more. I came in here thinking we would accept 100k for her first year or so. Considering she is a slave. But now I think we would have to refuse that much. Sorry, we can't seem to close the gap."

"John here is being a tight-ass." Leanne said. "And he knows better. We already talked about what we were going to offer if we liked Wanda when we met her. Of course we did not know then of her slave status. But I happen to know a little about you Derek." Derek frowned.

"Sarah told me she had traded her slave for uhh, I guess visitation rights with three slaves. I had no idea she was even thinking of getting rid of her slave. I had not met the slave yet, but I would have made an offer if I had." Leanne announced. "Sarah asked for twenty weekends of visitation and you said no. That forty was fair and left your young slave with her for the rest of the weekend to sweeten the deal. I wondered if you were a fool but Lou said no, far from it. That you were an honest man and the agreement was good for both parties."