All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 10'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 3 years ago
Well ... well

ain't karma just a bitch ... keep them roll'in little doggie.

DevDoc69DevDoc69over 3 years ago

I really enjoy this story. I really like the way it doesn't have continuous multiple sex scenes, while still having the sexual undertones. Please keep the story going.

Siska100Siska100over 3 years ago

Keep writing. From the way you present her Karen definitely needs more than a couple weeks in Slave Camp. Selling her back to her husband is letting her off easy. There'd definitely need to be some conditions to insure she doesn't get a free ride with her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Karma

This story is full of karma. Would be very cool if it had enough karma to bust the shit out of that Doctors wife from chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why is Wanda a slave?

Derek was falsely accused of a crime as was Wanda. Derek knows she is innocent. Where are his ethics owning an innocent woman? Just an observation.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 3 years agoAuthor
Answer to why Wanda is a slave

In a very early chapter it was explained that while innocent Wand's public defender who she called a piece of shit convinced her to plead guilty and accept a fifteen year sentence. She later found out from Lou (who was not named at that time) she could have got a less than five years or seven found innocent with a decent lawyer. But once enslaved it is almost impossible to get set free.

She is a judicial slave. Derek's choice is keep her or get rid of her. He cannot free her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES