Slave Camp Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Derek!" Sue, the office receptionist/secretary greeted them. "Lou said for you to go on back but to leave the girl out here for now." Derek walked back to Lou's office. He paused to peek through the open door to Cheryl's office. She looked up and grinned, giving him the 'thumb up' sign and then, giggling, went back to work typing on her keyboard.

"So what is going on? I stuck my head into Cheryl's office and she just gave me thumbs up and giggled. She didn't say anything. I am guessing it has something to do with Kat's deal."

Lou nodded. "She is working on a script for Kat to read on video. Sarah and I gave her some points to include. I'll read it over before we offer it to Kat. You can sit, watch and just be surprised as it unfolds. But I will tell you Sarah said it is imperative to make sure Kat has no wiggle room to get out of her trial enslavement." Derek told Lou about Kat's comment about maybe be ready to pee her pants. "She just might. I probably would if facing the same dilemma." Lou offered. Derek told her Richard Santiago planned to accept their offer but wanted to talk about some conditions before he did. "Well, we will get to that after we get this business with Kat out of the way. You are turning into one of my biggest clients! And it is all pro bono! Well, you are paying for it with semen!" Lou laughed. Derek grinned back.

Sarah arrived and brought Kat back with her. She asked where they were with the paperwork. She had a small box in her hand. Lou replied as soon as Cheryl was ready they could begin. Cheryl came out of her office and handed a paper to Lou. "They had me write a script for you to read on camera." she said to Kat smirking and giggling. Sarah and Lou stepped towards Lou's office to read it and talk. "Sarah told me what you said in the restaurant so I used your own language, This has totally made my day. Even if you chicken out and run for the door." Kat turned red and mumbled she had to intention of chickening out. "I left out the part where you admitted to being a submissive slut." Kat protested she did not use those words. "Close enough. You talked about being submissive and Tom seducing you, right? And he was going to have you serve us?" Kat nodded. "I got wet just hearing you admit you should be enslaved." Cheryl giggled. "Sarah has amazing recall. She recited the whole conversation to Lou and me."

They all walked into the conference room where the firm's video equipment was already set up. Lou and her partner used the video system for depositions. Lou handed Kat the paper and told her to read it over. Sarah quietly turned on the video recorder. She wanted this part of the meeting recorded as well. Kat's eyes grew wide as she read it. She began to tremble a bit and pulled out a chair to sit down. "Oh, fuck!" she breathed."You were right when you said I would not be able to back out once I agreed, Sarah. I am guessing this is totally enforceable too." Lou agreed it was and said that was the whole point.

"Now, I want it crystal clear. You are under NO obligation to agree to this." Lou said. "Sarah told me what you said and I understand you are feeling guilty but I do not want that guilt to override your senses. I want to make sure you are under no pressure to accept this agreement. We put this into written form as well in the form of a contract. You will also sign that no one has coerced you in any fashion. Do you understand all this?" Kat nodded and stated she understood.

"You changed a few things. Can we discuss them or is this a take it or leave it proposition?" Kat asked. Cheryl giggled and muttered 'chickening out already'. Kat turned and snapped, "I am NOT chickening out. I just want to discuss some of the details. I told Derek I was going to accept and be enslaved today. This is just more intense than I expected or even imagined."

"Of course you can ask any questions and I will do my best to explain our reasoning. You are under NO obligation to accept the agreement despite what you just said about telling Derek you would. Be aware though, he can use this when he presents his evaluation to the court about your suitability to own your mother. Or we can give it to your court appointed review officer. I believe you were supposed to meet with her earlier this week?"

"Yes, ma'am. I met with her Wednesday morning. It was Katherine Douglas, the cop who arrested Mom. I wasn't too happy to see it was her. I don't think she likes me or my mom. She told me she was going to hold my feet to the fire to make me prove I was competent. It really added to my angst." Kat said.

"Ms. Douglas is an expert in her field, and I can assure you she will not allow her personal feelings to interfere with her making a fair assessment" Lou said. "Now what are the points you want to discuss? We will take them one by one."

"Well, first off, Sarah mentioned a week or two. I told her to go with two weeks. But you have a full month as the minimum." Kat said.

Lou nodded and said, "Actually you said two weeks at a MINIMUM, but after we discussed that a bit, we arrived at the conclusion that a month would be the least amount of time it would take us to evaluate your competency. This is not just about appeasing your guilt. And if your next point is I used the word WE and put in the contract that Sarah and I will make that determination along with Derek that is easy to explain. The court will most likely go along with whatever Derek and/or Ms Douglas decides. But my input and Sarah's could be important. Mine as both your attorney and Derek's. And you are the one who discussed this with Sarah before bringing it here. She knows your mindset. A third party witness if you will."

"Oh I don't mind at all that you, Sarah and Derek have the final word. I accept that I will have no choice in the matter." Kat said immediately."I was concerned that you could prolong my unofficial enslavement as long as you wanted. I mean before you selected one of the other options like indenture for even up to five years instead of just four to match my Mom's enslavement period. What if you extended my time for a year or two and then voted to indenture me for five years? That could be many years total! I mean I could see the possibility you could prolong this unofficial time until just before Mom is due to be set free and then indenture me for another five." Kat glanced over to glare at Cheryl who snickered to one side mumbling something. She assumed this was something Cheryl suggested.

"That can't happen." Lou assured her. "For a couple reasons. First is Ms Douglas, your court appointed review officer. Secondly indenture laws are designed to protect against that very thing. Each indenture contract is reviewed by a committee. Five years would be the absolute maximum you could serve in any capacity as an indenture. The exception to a maximum of five years is judicial enslavement which is variable and up to life or rather retirement."

"Okay, I understand that." Kat said. "But the last possible penalty you could choose? You petitioning the court to convict me to judicial enslavement. Would you really do that? I mean I could be thrown to the wolves! Sold on the block!"

"That was my doing." Cheryl spoke up."Sarah stated the contract had to have teeth to keep you from chickening out and running like a bitch. My words not hers. She just said teeth. But you know you TOTALLY DESERVE to be fully enslaved for what you did. You got out of it by playing the victim. But you hopped into MY bed with MY husband in MY house, knowing full well, it would devastate me if I found out. It would rip my heart out. I'd take a little bowel problem over that,any day. Yeah, I went nuts and dosed you guys up to punish you. I was stupid. Tom died and I got enslaved for thirty damn years. I won't be able to ever get married and have kids. And you not only walked away clean except for a little stomach distress, you got me as a toy to torture." Cheryl was obviously angry. Lou, Sarah and Derek stood by, watching her vent.

"Being a slave I could not testify when your mom went to court. You were not on trial so beyond my statement that confirmed my medical exam nothing I had to say about your involvement was used. But here, this is like a deposition so I can say what I want. You know you sanctioned what your mother did. Or at least never said a word to stop it. You watched her beat me. You knew she was making me eat slave chow after she pissed in it. You even admitted to Sarah you enjoyed watching her tear up my ass. Your words. You knew what your mother was doing every step of the way, because you were always in the house if not in the same room. You watched her shock me so she could tie me up and whip me. And even when your mother shocked my ass during the day from her work, your phone alerted you. Even the last day she beat me you stood by watching while she slapped and punched me until I could not stand. That could not be explained away as discipline. It was simple torture and you went along every step of the way! Your mother got convicted and enslaved and you deserve the same thing!"

Kat hung her head and began to cry. "I'm sorry." she said quietly. "You are right. I probably do deserve to be totally enslaved. I was partly responsible for everything that happened. I almost told the judge that the other day. But I chickened out. I had to protect my Mom from going on the auction block. I told Sarah that. But I DON"T want it!" She turned to Derek. "I know you want this contract to have teeth so I don't wimp out. The penalties have to be harsh. But please don't actually enslave me! Use me for a month or even more. Until you think I have been punished enough. If you still don't think that is enough punishment, indenture me!" She turned to Cheryl and said. "Just like you have in the contract. Isn't full service indenture almost the same thing as enslavement?"

"Not close. Yeah you get used like a slave. But the way it goes, you'll keep all the money you earn. You'll have a bundle of cash in the bank when you get set free. Pretty sweet deal. I think you should lose it all." Cheryl said. "Some girls jump at that kind of deal. Play slave and get paid for it." Cheryl hissed, not even trying to hide her ire.

"I think we should shelve this idea for now." Lou announced. "Kat needs more time to consider her options. Sarah and I put in the indenture options in order to make sure Derek remained in charge. Obviously Cheryl would rather see Kat be fully enslaved and possibly face going on the block. Kat, you know there is enough evidence of your incompetency as a slave owner now for Derek to take your mother away from you. The letter you wrote, your statement to Sarah, even your statements here. We gave you a chance to refuse, buck up and take charge. You pretty much failed to even stand up for YOURSELF except to argue about the possible penalty of full enslavement. I do not want you to feel coerced by Cheryl's opinion nor her taunts. Sarah and I are not going to pressure you either."

"We know you feel guilty for your actions. We offered you a controlled way to get contrition but honestly to do that you have to have absolutely no option but serve your full penance. Where the penalty for balking once you agree is SO bad you are forced to see it through. As it stands right now I am pretty sure Derek would say you should not stay in possession of your mother. If asked, I would say the same. You have an uphill battle to convince us otherwise. We already discussed that this week. You serving penance as an unofficial slave is actually a separate issue." Lou paused and then continued. "Sarah has some business to attend to today. Derek and I have a negotiation to sell a slave. Why don't you go wait out in front and Derek will take you home when we are finished?"

Kat took a few deep breaths. "Waiting is not going to help me clear my conscience. I'll still feel responsible. My guilt will eat me up. It won't punish me like I deserve." Kat said softly. "Will you promise me that if I can't prove myself to keep my Mom or if you think I should be punished more after this trial period, you will have Derek own me? At least really push to have that happen? That is why I did not want real enslavement. I will even agree to let him keep most of the money I earn as an indenture."

"Indenture contracts are reviewed by a committee. There is a requirement for acceptable financial reimbursement. But we will do our best to recommend Derek own you if it comes to enslavement. But you are missing the main issue. That is ONLY a condition if you try to refuse to continue. If you, as Cheryl refers to it, 'chicken out'. I will say right now, that instead of the month to serve as stated in the contract, I now feel a two month minimum is more appropriate. I will recommend that to Sarah and Derek unless you in some way convince me otherwise. Okay?

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand." Kat said. "I also realize that would mean I may have to suffer the indignity of going back to work wearing that collar. Unless you let me take it off for work, Derek. I'm going to accept this contract as written. I'd like a couple minutes to get my shit together and I will read the contract for the camera."

"I'm ready." Kat said after she read over the paper another time or two. Lou told her to face the camera and begin when she was ready. Kat had no idea all the previous negotiation had been recorded. Lou wanted it to prove nobody had coerced Kat.

"My name is Katherine Richard. I am making this declaration of my own free will. I was not coerced in any fashion. I am reading this so I do not inadvertently omit any of the key points. I have reviewed this paper several times and agree with everything written." Kat took a deep breath. " I was recently awarded my own mother as a slave as restitution for financial damages when she abused my slave who I will refer to as Cheryl. Her full name is not important for the purposes of this declaration. My mother was extremely angry that I was injured when Cheryl accidentally administered a lethal dose of medication to drinks her late husband and I had prepared. The abuse of the slave was excessive and as a result, my mother was sentenced to four years of enslavement in a plea bargain arrangement. Because I could not or would not stop my mother at the time,I was considered marginally capable of properly managing a slave, particularly my own mother. As a result of that consideration, Derek Robichaud was named co-owner of my mother and agreed to be my mentor. Both of these cases are part of public record.

What was not part of the court record was my integral involvement in both cases. I was considered a victim in each case and not one of the guilty parties. As such, I escaped punishment. In the first case I allowed myself to be seduced into a sexual affair with the defendant's husband. My cheating was especially despicable because the defendant had been my friend for years. A man died, the defendant enslaved for thirty years while I escaped relatively unscathed except for some intestinal injuries that are expected to be cured in the near future.

Although I felt terrible guilt for my actions that precipitated the case, I stood by while my mother physically and mentally abused my slave, the woman who injured me. I should have stepped in but was unable to stand up to my mother and stop her from going too far. As a result of MY behavior, the slave suffered significant injury and my mother was enslaved. Once again I escaped unscathed.

I felt compelled to proclaim my culpability to the presiding judge to alleviate my guilt. I could not bring myself to do that. I knew if I did, my mother and I would have both have been put on the auction block and sold. My shame and and guilt has plagued me to the point that I must now acknowledge my culpability. I not only DESERVE to be punished, I NEED to be punished to appease my conscience. I really do not think I cannot get on with my life if I don't do this. I understand this is a life-changing event.

What I propose is I submit to voluntary enslavement to Mr Robichaud. By that I mean I become as much a slave as any judicial enslavement would have made me but on a temporary basis. I am also fully aware my mental and emotional competency is under review. My admission of guilt here and declaration of feeling the need to be enslaved could be construed as my being incompetent to own and control my slave mother. That determination would automatically transfer ownership of her to Mr Robichaud.

My term of enslavement to Mr Robichaud will be for a MINIMUM of one month. During that time I will wear a non-sanctioned, non-functional, replica collar to denote my standing. Like I said before, I will be treated just like any other slave with NO rights beyond what a judicial slave would have. This will serve to teach me two lessons. The first is a well deserved punishment and the second a total awareness of what it means to be a slave. At the end of that time, Mr Robichaud, my attorney, Lou Player, and a third party, Sarah Lafitte will confer to evaluate my mental and emotional state. Should they deem me sufficiently punished for my loathsome actions and competent to resume my duties as slave owner, I will.

However, should they conclude otherwise they have several options... Oh God this part is hard to say... One. They can prolong my voluntary unofficial enslavement until they feel they have enough grounds to make the proper decision. Two. They can submit their opinion of my incompetence to the court. As a result Mr Robichaud will assume full ownership of my mother. I would be released at that time to live on my own as a free woman or... Three. I would enter into a full service indenture contract with Mr Robichaud for at least the remaining four years of my mother's enslavement and up to the maximum indenture allowed by law, a term of five years. or Five. They could petition the court that I be fully enslaved as a regular judicial slave based on my testimony here as an admission of guilt to being an accomplice in the cases mentioned above.

They may select any or a combination of the above penalties. I surrender my rights to decide or negotiate. Their decision will be final. I fully understand I will have NO say in the matter. I realize that I have outlined here a series of extremely harsh punishments. I feel that I deserve at least one month minimum enslavement and likely more. But I am weak as proved by my previous actions. Should I attempt to balk or escape this trial period my evaluators can deem me in violation of my contract and impose the penalties as described. I so swear."

Kat began to shake and sat down as tears coursed down her face. "Oh, fuck! What did I just do?" she muttered. "You just fucked yourself up the ass!" Cheryl chortled, obviously thrilled. "I'll make several copies of this video while you collar the bitch. Or do you want to strip her and make her accept the collar naked on video?" Cheryl asked. Lou shook her head.

"You told me you were going to make it so I could not chicken out." Kat said to Sarah who stood smiling, benevolently. "I just did not expect you to go that far. When I stepped in here I told you I deserved to punished and would accept your conditions. But...DAMN! I am still shaking."

"Yep. Now lets get this collar locked on you. You won't be able to remove it easily. It was well made. Of course it has none of the functions of a real collar. But you will assume the role of a real slave...or else!" Sarah said.

"Derek, I'd like to take her to the party this weekend if you don't mind. How about I take her to get fixed up?" Sarah asked as Lou began laughing and nodding. "The rest of us got a spa treatment last night."

"Are you gonna mark her butt too? Or just do her hair?" Kat jumped at the comment, "Mark my butt?" she squeaked.

"I was thinking of just using one of the transfers I have for now. But I do think her hair should match the others. It is fashionable and won't be a problem when we let her go back to work. I want the body makeover, whole body depilation and exfoliation plus a spray tan. I want her looking good when I parade her around naked with the others. One thing, though. I am sure she is not an anal virgin like Caroline was that first party. How far can I go without doing any damage cleaning her out?" Kat was hyperventilating but kept her mouth shut.