Slave Camp Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anal should be fine. Don't do a high colonic or go too excessive when you flush her though. Not like they do to the slaves at slave camp." Derek answered. Sarah nodded and ushered the shaking young woman out of the office. Lou called her back saying Cheryl was printing the contract and they needed to get Sue, the receptionist who was a notary to witness Kat's signature. They all filed out to the front to witness the signing.

When she was gone, Lou turned to Derek."Well that girl sure let her guilt and submissive nature get the best of her. I am sure she trusts you but that is stupid after not even knowing you a week. I can tell you right now. I don't think even two months is going to be enough to really teach her a lesson. Or really evaluate her competency to own and control a slave. Unless she REALLY impresses me I have already decided to suggest extending her enslavement. Just considering the punishment value, I think three months is the minimum she should endure. She deserves it. Cheryl talked a little about what she endured but I had no idea it was that bad." Derek shrugged, He agreed and wondered what impact the extra two slaves would have on the household. "Let's get on this thing with Richard Santiago."

==========

Richard was of course not happy with the sales agreement Lou had sent him. He had come to accept the dollar amount. Apparently he had sat down and estimated he could squeak by paying Derek six thousand a month. What bothered him most was that Lou had stipulated using the Santiago's home and land as collateral to ensure the sale. "Why isn't Karen enough? If you sell a car, the car itself is collateral." he argued.

"Because she isn't worth that much to me." Derek said. "She is worth the twenty K I paid for her, BARELY. But to you she has the value of her continued paycheck. I have to protect my interest. I don't want you paying me for three years and suddenly somebody makes you a good offer on your property. You might just decide to screw me out of the rest of my money and give Karen back. No way. If you renege I will exercise the option and force the sale of your land or take it over myself to settle your debt. ."

Richard scoffed at that. "You'd have to come up with the rest of the money. Three hundred sixty thousand is not close to its value. Where is a retired nurse gonna get that much cash?" Derek shrugged.

What Richard did not realize was his land had been recently re-appraised for tax purposes. It's value was only four hundred thousand. The way Lou had written the contract that was the value used and not future speculation like Richard assumed. He would have to come up with a buyer quickly if Derek initiated repossession proceedings. Derek knew he could produce the rest of the money needed to take it over. He could come up with almost enough on his own fairly quickly. But Sarah, being rich, had offered to back his play.

Derek had also discovered the Santiago's were helplessly in debt. They had several credit cards that were maxed out. Both drove leased Mercedes that would incur a severe penalty if the contracts were terminated early. They were members of a country club with exorbitant dues along with a few civic groups where they also paid membership. They had almost no equity in the property despite having owned it for several years because they had refinanced the property a couple times to pay off other debts only to fall further in the hole.

In other words, Richard and Karen's apparent wealth was a sham. They spent their very lucrative incomes as fast as they made the money. The loss of either income would be disastrous. Derek resolved to put another bug in Karen's ear about how she needed to protect herself. He had told her of the law that her personal estate at the time of enslavement would be protected. The problem was she had no estate. There was no equity to protect. She would have no share of the future sale of the land like she planned unless she forced some other agreement. He was not even sure she could enter into a contract as a slave. He would leave that up to Lou to determine.

Lou had feelers out on the issue. Her own opinion was that an owner could make a legally binding agreement with his own slave or at least the slave's protected estate. If Karen somehow convinced Richard to agree she might have some wealth upon retirement. For his part Derek did not care if they were left destitute. He just did not want Richard to prosper. He would help Karen if he could.

"Why did you insist on the thirty thousand dollars upon transferring Karen to Richard but said it was not part of the purchase?" Richard's attorney asked. Richard explained that the man whose family had initially been awarded Karen as restitution was still hurting.

"I want to help them. And since Richard dicked around while thinking about my offer, I thought it appropriate he pay. Plus it would rub it in that if he had just got off his ass and returned one of the many phone calls the man had sent, he would now own Karen. I know Richard was off on a fishing trip the first week when Karen went through her trial. I'm sure he was pissed to discover she had already drained their accounts to pay her defense attorney. I am guessing he was deliberately procrastinating calling the guy thinking the longer he waited the more desperate the man would be to sell Karen. He had no inkling the man would sell Karen within the week. Just a guess on my part but seeing Richard's face right now, I think I am pretty close."

"I don't have that kind of cash on hand. Not after Karen depleted our accounts. We got paid but I had to use that to pay bills." Richard said. Derek shrugged and told him to borrow it. He had the weekend to collect the funds. Karen would not be available until Monday anyway. Richard said he and his attorney would fly out mid-week. They signed off.

"Well, we will be shed of the woman at least and at a pretty decent profit." Lou said. "I'd much rather have Kat and Lisa around. Both of them are pretty cute. Lisa has an attitude problem but I am thinking slave camp might correct some of that."

===========

Derek was sitting at the dining room table drinking a beer when he heard a car pull up. He stood to see Caroline get out of of the car, reach back to grab her bookbag and then come inside. "Hey boss, surprised to see you home since this a party weekend. I would have thought you had left for the casino already." Derek shook his head and said he might go later but wanted to see the girls off.

"We got a new slave girl today. She will be around for a little while. Her mother will be coming too but not for another week. I wanted to give you a head's up. It looks like Karen will be gone next week. Her ex decided to accept my offer." Caroline grinned at this last bit of news saying 'good riddance!'. It seemed none of his girls particularly liked Karen. He wondered if it was the superior attitude she tended to exude or if it was because she was his ex-wife. They all seemed amused when Derek ordered Karen to be constantly naked.

"Wait isn't Kat the girl you have been mentoring?" Caroline asked. "The one whose mother got enslaved for beating Cheryl up?" Derek nodded. "I thought she was a free woman! What happened?

"Well, let's just say for now she has voluntarily enslaved herself to atone for her sins. Sarah took her to get her fixed up at the salon. You know, buffed and puffed like the rest of you did yesterday. She will be partying with all of you this weekend." Caroline winced slightly at the light way Derek said it. He knew she hated those parties like the other slaves. Lou and Sarah were bi-sexual but the slaves were not. But because they were slaves they did what they were told. "She's about the same age as Cheryl, twenty seven give or take a few months. They were roommates in college. I don't know exactly." Derek continued. "I brought in her suitcase. I want you to think about room assignments in your spare time this weekend." Caroline's second wince amused Derek. He knew she would have little time except to sleep when finally allowed a little down time the next two nights. Being young and cute, she was very popular among the free women. She always came home exhausted and sore from having all three of her holes used repeatedly. No men were allowed but many of the free women relished taking the slave girls with dildos, frequently anally.

"I need to put my stuff away and take a quick shower." Caroline said. Derek told her to get busy. She gave him a kiss, making sure to give him plenty of tongue before disappearing into her room. She emerged about ten minutes later, combing through her short hair, totally naked. She wiggled her ass and coyly exposed herself to him as she got out the box of waterproof makeup Sarah had purchased just for party weekends. "I'm not sure if we wear regular clothes today or Sarah wants us in togas again." she said and rubbed up against him as he sat in his chair. "Are you sure you don't want me to stay here with you so you aren't lonely this weekend?" she asked. She pouted a bit when Derek said he was sure Sarah was counting on all her girls being on duty. The simple pout downplayed her real reluctance.

Wanda arrived a few minutes later. "We got a new girl. The one who screwed Cheryl over." Caroline proclaimed. "Derek has not told me the details but somehow he got her to volunteer to be a slave. Sarah is getting her worked on." Derek protested, saying he had little to do with it. Sarah and Cheryl had done the heavy lifting. "Oh? you are saying she is heavy?" Caroline asked with a grin. "I thought you said she and her Mom were pretty and had great figures. What's up with you Wanda? You look a little off."

"My boss Leanne. Just before she turned me loose to come home, she whispered she is really looking forward to having me between her legs after the busy week we had. I think I might have pissed her off a little with all the time I spent working up Karen's file. I still did all my assigned work but she said I had to 'pay for using her computer system for my owner's benefit'. I know she wasn't really upset, but that was enough of a hint to know I am gonna be licking her ass a LOT this weekend. She likes me, thank goodness. If she didn't I'd have my tongue UP her butt instead of just playing around on the outside to arouse her before getting her off. That woman is insatiable! I know she and her husband play master and slave at home. I've wondered if he made new rules and keeps her in a chastity belt or something. She has been fidgeting a lot at work. especially this week. I better shower." Derek was amused at the banter and casual comments about the girls being 'used'.

Within the next thirty minutes, Rhonda, Lou and Cheryl had arrived. Only Cheryl was not going to the party because her week old bruises were still evident. They were now slightly green and yellow in most places but Sarah still gave her a pass on this weekend's activities. "Alright girls, listen up. Sarah is bringing home a new girl. Her name is Kat. You all know her by reputation. She is the one who screwed Cheryl's husband and owned her until Derek bought her. She is on a voluntary enslavement agreement." Lou announced. "Don't mention that outside our group or where anybody else can overhear. For general knowledge she is a regular slave. You will be able to hear all about what happened later. I am DAMN serious about keeping this information between us, okay?" All the women nodded. They could tell Lou was not playing. "Also, I assume some of you heard. Karen is going to be sold. Her husband is buying her this next week." Derek noticed a few poorly hidden grins at that news. "Sarah called me and told me she will be here shortly. Get showered if you haven't and we will start getting made up."

Derek told Cheryl to grab a beer or whatever and sit next to him to watch the show. She had not been there when the last party was held. Rhonda returned quickly, nude like the others. Lou stood out as the only woman wearing underwear, a small demi bra and a pair of bikini panties. Derek knew Lou did not need the bra for support. He supposed she wore lingerie now simply to set herself apart from the slave girls. "I asked Sarah if she wanted anything special and she said go with the same look as last time." She pulled up the picture of how her face looked before and the women set to work. They paired off. Rhonda quickly got to work on Lou. Wanda took care of Caroline. They switched back and forth adding layers until they were all made up. There was nothing subtle about the makeup. They all looked like wild whores in a science fiction movie, Derek thought. Strangely, the effect was erotic. He knew the makeup was very expensive and designed to stay in place without smudging once it set. The women took turns spraying some kind of setting agent on each other. "Anybody gonna come over and offer me a kiss before their faces set?" he asked aloud, teasing. They all grinned, not about to smudge their faces and mess their hard work.

"You missed your chance, Boss." Lou said. She generally called him by name or even 'Sir' when feeling like getting into her slave role with him. Boss was used sometimes in front of the slaves as a term of endearment and also acknowledgment of his position.

"Well, if I can't get a kiss, I guess a blowjob is out of the question." he quipped. Apparently, the women were too young to have heard that before. They stopped what they were doing and stared. He grinned back.

"Keep me home this weekend and I will drain you dry!" Wanda said quickly. That was countered with "Yeah? I'll flip you for it! Unless you'd rather wrestle. Then the boss might keep us BOTH home." from Caroline.

Lou was laughing. "Y'all are dreaming. You have a party to go to. And if anybody was gonna be doing any serious work on the boss it would be ME!" The girls all laughed. She leaned over and whispered into Derek's ear. "I was serious about that last part." she licked his earlobe. "I think you did the job though. Sarah and I both tested positive when we peed on the stick." she whispered. He was shocked and looked at her in amazement. She nodded. "We were too busy today to tell you together. But I couldn't wait. We have a doctor's appointment to get a more accurate test but we think we are both pregnant." Lou said and then kissed the flabbergasted Derek on the mouth.

Sarah showed up a few minutes later with Kat in tow. She had made Kat strip in the car and took her inside totally nude and made up like the other girls to meet them. Sarah was already made up as well. "Girls, this is Kat. She will be joining us this weekend. I am guessing Lou gave you some advance warning. Kat is going to be a new slave girl here. Keep questions and comments among us this weekend and make sure you are not overheard. Family business is just that...family business. You know better than to even hint at our business!"

"I gave them the warning already." Lou said, then whispered into Sarah's ear.

"You bitch!" Sarah exclaimed. "Too excited to wait, huh? You know it is gonna cost you!" Lou blushed.

Sarah looked like an erotic goddess as she walked over to where Derek was now standing. "Well, I guess you know. I hope our drugstore tests were accurate." Sarah said grinning. She grabbed Derek in a big hug and whispered into his ear. "We took the tests this morning first thing. I didn't have the chance to be alone with you and I sure did not want to say anything in a restaurant. I want you to know, we are fuckin' thrilled!" Then she kissed him full on the mouth. "If we hadn't already committed, we would ditch this weekend to spend it with our Baby Daddy and celebrate."

Derek laughed. "Go have fun." Sarah looked at him with glistening eyes and genuine love as she nodded.

"Alright, this week, you can put on a shirt and pants for the drive. No theme like togas." Sarah announced. Be ready to go in five! Caroline grab the makeup kit. I hope you girls paid attention and have your toothbrushes packed. You won't need anything else!" The girls scrambled. "Get your toothbrush out of your suitcase, Kat. Talk to Caroline. She is the top slave girl" She turned back to Derek and planted another big kiss on his mouth.

Two free women and four slaves meant taking two cars. Making up each other's faces had been a little fun for all the women but as they got ready to go the slaves began to get a little somber. They knew they would be used in ways they would not like. But each one also knew she had no choice. She was a slave.

"Well, I guess it is you and me this weekend." Derek told Cheryl after the others left. "I was thinking about going to the casino, maybe even staying overnight if they have a vacancy or if I get comped a room. Do you want to go with me or stay here by yourself?" He grinned at Cheryl's excitement. He told her to pack a change of clothes and get whatever toiletries she might want. Then he followed her to the room she shared with Wanda. "Why didn't you go into detail about how Kat and Lisa treated you? You just brushed over how she beat you and her other punishments. I knew you were tied up for some of it. You never described some of things you said this morning.

"I told the other women bit and pieces." Cheryl admitted. "And once Lisa got convicted, I thought it unimportant to relive it." Derek asked her to tell him more about what Lisa did. "She took me home the first day only wearing a long tee shirt that was almost threadbare. She must have found it in somebody's rag bin. The public humiliation started my ordeal. But I already expected not to be treated nicely. As soon as we walked in the door she said, 'strip slut!'. I barely got the shirt off when she stepped up and slapped me so hard across the face, I fell down. No warning, no words. Then she made me bend over the kitchen table and began to whip my ass. She told me if I did not stay in place she would tie me up. Of course after a bit, the pain was so intense I could not hold still. I got up to run and she shocked me. When I woke up I was bent over and secured with zip ties. She beat me raw. I looked up and saw Kat looking me square in the face with a big smile on her face. I'm not sure if Lisa used a stick or what, but she beat me all over my back, shoulders to mid thigh. I was screaming. All I felt was pain. She stopped for a while. She walked away and I heard Kat say to me I'd regret poisoning her and how she was going to make me pay for destroying her guts. The Lisa came back and started sticking her fingers up my rectum and pulling them back and forth. I have no idea how long she did or how many fingers she used. I passed out and woke up lying on a towel. My ass was bleeding a little and all I felt was terrible pain. Kat got down to look me in the face again and said "Now your ass is as raw as mine."

"Lisa locked a woven steel cable like one of those long dog leashes onto my collar and to the pipes in their second bathroom. I had my towel and the bathmat to lay on. I finally fell asleep. The next morning Lisa came in and told me to stand, put my hands behind back and spread my legs. I knew she was going to kick me in the crotch so I told her to go to Hell. Next thing I know I am waking up with my hands tied behind my back and my ankles together. She straddled me and started slapping me, face, tits, whatever she could reach with me laying there. it went on and on. Finally she stopped and asked me if I was ready to spread my legs for her. Of course I did. I knew she would keep going until I obeyed. She slapped my pussy over and over while I screamed. Then she left. Kat was in the doorway watching. She didn't say much, just stood with a smug look.

Lisa came back with a little bowl of slave chow. I could smell the piss right away. She told me she was going to see if I was going to obey and eat my breakfast or if I wanted her to start all over again. I refused it at first and she handed the bowl to Kat. Then she slapped shit out of me again. I began screaming I would eat. She told me not before I took some on my cunt. I had to stand and spread my legs while she smacked me. several times. Then she put the bowl on the floor and told me to eat it like a dog. I could not bend over far enough with my hands behind my back. She made me beg to untie me so I could eat saying she was prepared to call in sick so she could stay home to train me to obey. I begged. Finally, she let me eat that disgusting mess. They left me there in the bathroom all day. I cried most of the time laying there on the floor. Kat came in several times to check on me but did not say much. One time she came in with a plastic cup and told me I could get water from the sink to drink. That was the first full day.