Slave Camp Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night Lisa beat me so much my screaming alerted the neighbor who called the sheriff. She gave the deputy a line of bullshit about teaching me to obey. I heard him say she ought to sell me as I might be dangerous. I knew I was. I started looking for a weapon. She'd cleaned everything out of the bathroom. I knew if I broke one of the mirrors, she would notice before she got close. The only thing I had were my teeth and I think Lisa realized that too. She used a ball gag on me the next morning. I refused at first and she shocked me. I woke up with the gag in my mouth and my hands tied behind me. She beat me again. She told me any disobedience would result in a beating and any resistance to my beating would mean I get shocked. She started shocking me during the day. I woke up one time laying over the side of the tub. It is a wonder I did not hit my head or break something with all that hard stuff in there. I kept low to the floor after that crawling just so I did not have far to fall. Kat knew all that was going on. She is the one who cut my zip ties so I could remove the gag. She was there watching when I woke up from being shocked too. Lisa kept that up the next couple days. When she got through whipping me she'd pinch the welts making me scream all over again. Of course the gag muffled the sound so the cops were never called again. I was never so happy to go somewhere as I was to be taken to that slave sale. I honestly thought they were going to kill me."

"I'll give Kat one thing. After the first night when she was amused she never seemed really happy. I think she did not like how far her mother went. The only half ass apology she ever gave me was a little "Sorry I can't help you. I can't stop her." I never heard her even make the attempt."

Derek was angry, hearing this. "No wonder you were so happy today."

"Yeah, I'm glad she's getting a little comeuppance. I'd like to see her ass turned into hamburger like mine was the first day but I know you will treat her right. Fair anyway, But just being a slave is something. I'd really like to see her get totally enslaved by the court. That feeling of being rendered powerless is overwhelming. I'd love to see her on the block. Lou already warned me about behaving myself when you bring her here. She told me she will not tolerate bad behavior even though she understands. I promise I will not kick the shit out of the bitch even though she deserves it. And I mean both bitches." Derek nodded, sympathizing with the girl and understanding her motivation.

Derek treated Cheryl to a good time at the casino. She was grinning when they went up to their room later. "I'm finally gonna get to REALLY thank you for saving me. This is the first time you've taken me to bed!" True to her word, she was an enthusiastic bedmate.

Cheryl and Derek had the food out and ready to be cooked when all the girls got home Sunday afternoon. They trooped in silently like they usually did. They were not only wore out physically but emotionally. They were hated being used by the partying group of lesbians. Lou and Sarah only used the girls occasionally. Most of their sexual appetite was directed at Derek and each other.

"Well, how did it go? The girls look more subdued than usual." Derek asked.

"Pretty good actually. There were more slave girls there this time. It was funny to see some of the women had their slaves marked. A couple owners also got marked. One of the women, Rose Olsen had herself and both her slaves matching. Big red roses on their right buttcheeks. Very detailed." Sarah said.

Lou continued. "Wanda's boss, Leanne was true to her word. She had Wanda between her legs half the time it seemed. She was pretty vocal when Wanda got her off. All the girls got scewed a lot with dildos too. At least Caroline had a couple other younger girls there to take up some of the slack of getting used anally. One time three women had Caroline, Kat and another girl bent over side by side. while they acted like cowgirls riding a bucking bronc. Hollering "yippee kai ay." Waving one hand in the air and spanking the girls as they screwed them. The girls were crying so I knew it was anal. I checked out our girls after. They were pretty sore but no damage. The women at least used narrow dildos and plenty of lube."

"It still hurt like a fucker!" Caroline said quietly. Her cursing surprised Derek as she rarely used that language.

"You know the whole theme of the party is free use of the available slaves as long as the women follow the rules." Sarah offered.

"Yeah, I know." Caroline said. "I just wish she'd have used my pussy instead of my ass. I might have got off on that. But she told me afterwards she loves to see the girls she fucks cry. She took me again later only on my back with my legs up in the air so she could kiss me and look into my face as she reamed me out. She's the same one who used me so much at the last party. Later she had me lick her while she masturbated me to orgasm and told me that was my reward for being a fun toy."

"I guess you got the same treatment?" Derek asked Rhonda. She nodded and said she took it in both holes many times too and was pretty sore. Not to mention having a sore jaw and tongue from all the pussy she had to eat.

When asked, Wanda said she only got her ass reamed once by one woman. She spent most of her time with her boss Leanne. "At least she made the effort to get me off as often as she could. She even sucked on my clit until I came a couple times. She didn't hurt me at all. Actually she treated me like a submissive girlfriend. She called the shots but wanted me to enjoy myself. She got about ten orgasms to every one of mine, though." she giggled.

Cheryl had not said a word. She suddenly had tears in her eyes. Derek thought at first she might just be feeling a bit overwhelmed but then she had the whole weekend to get used to idea of being a sex slave. "I'm a little worried." she admitted, tearfully. "Ms Douglas showed up at the party." Derek looked over to Sarah and Lou for a confirmation.

Sarah nodded. "I know you knew Kathy is a lesbian or rather bi. She swings both ways. Wanda told you last weekend she recognized Kathy from the party the week before." Derek nodded his head, waiting for her to continue."Well Kat here noticed Kathy right away, but Kathy did not recognize Kat. I guess the way we were all made up and the fact sometimes you don't realize who the naked person standing in front of you is." Derek laughed and admitted generally you are looking at other things than the person's face. "Yeah," Sarah agreed with a chuckle. "Kat came up to me first chance and begged me to take her home. Of course I told her there was no way I was going to do that. We were there for the duration. I told her she might try avoiding face to face contact with Kathy and just stay out of her way. Well, Kathy noticed my fleur de lis emblem on Kat's butt and then recognized her."

"What did she say Kat?" Derek asked the girl who sat hunched down staring at the floor. " She wanted to know what a 'free woman was doing playing a collared slave girl at a party where almost anything goes.' I stammered too much not sure how to explain it. So I took her to see Lou."

Lou was grinning. "I gave Kathy the short version. That Kat wanted to atone for her sins in her treatment of Cheryl and her involvement in the first case that started the whole mess. I told her the collar was just a very good replica. Of course she was concerned about a free woman being at such an event where her use could later be claimed to be rape or worse. I assured her Kat was there voluntarily and I had a written contract plus Kat herself on video giving her full permission to be used as a slave with no rights. I went into a little more detail than that but not much."

"So she accepted the explanation." Derek said, relieved. Lou told Kat to recount what happened next as she began to laugh. Sarah joined in, laughing.

"She told me to get on my hands and knees and spread my legs right there." Kat said. "Then she pulled a strap on dildo harness out of the bag she was carrying. She got down behind me and started to fuck my pussy right in front of Lou and Sarah. She was humping away and reached around to pinch my nipples and told me to fuck back. It was so humiliating to be used like that by somebody you know. Then she said something about my ass hole looking like it had been used already. She pulled out and rammed that thing up my ass. I screamed, It hurt. Her dildo was the kind that looks like a big penis, not one of the narrow smooth ones the woman had used on me earlier. She asked Sarah to hand her some lube and added a little more. It still stretched hell out of me and hurt. She fucked me for a while and spanked my butt and when she pulled out she said I had a little gape." Kat shook a bit as she told her story."I thought I was over the embarrassment of being used. I mean a couple other women had played with me already. But her screwing me hit a nerve. I could not help it. I started sobbing."

Lou shrugged. "I could tell she was not injured. She was just feeling her loss of status. Slave girl getting fucked like a piece of meat and by somebody she knew." Derek wanted to know what happened next.

"She made me lay on the floor and sat on my face telling me to lick her pussy while she talked to Lou and Sarah. I couldn't follow much of the conversation. It was hard to hear with her thighs against my ears and when I paused to listen better, she'd pinch a nipple hard and tell me to keep going." Kat said. Lou and Sarah were smiling as they nodded to confirm Kat's story.

"Damn! is there any way I can go to one of these parties?" Derek asked. "Or you could take a video? I'd love to see that action!" Both Sarah and Lou giggled telling him he'd have to get a sex change operation fto be allowed in. "Well, guess I'll have to make do with stories." he laughed. "Is there going to be any blowback about all this? A free woman being used as a sex slave even with her permission."

"Not from Kathy Douglas, for sure." Lou said. "Kat, how many times did she come find you to play after that?"

"I'm not sure." Kat admitted. "At least four times. She did everything to me each time. Fucked my pussy and my ass and had me go down on her for a long time. She used me a LOT. Saturday afternoon it seemed she was the only one using me. Well she shared me with one woman. I licked Ms Douglas while the other woman fucked my pussy. Then I licked the woman while Ms Douglas reamed my ass. I'd been taken anally before the party but by a real penis. And then only a little while at a time. A man's hard on has a little give to it. A dildo does not. My ass really hurts. Lou says there's no damage though."

Lou got a little serious. "Kathy wants to see you, Kat, Sarah and me in my office tomorrow afternoon. What time are you available?" Derek said he was going to pick Karen up from slave camp just after noon. "I wonder how the stuck up bitch is doing?'" Lou asked. "I'm willing to bet her ego has been taken down a notch or three."

=======

Lou was not far off with her assumption. Karen was both frightened and humiliated as the guard escorted the line of her fellow slaves back to the classroom after her session in the washroom. She also had a good dose of self pity going on. 'How could a woman of her station be reduced to a groveling bitch?' she asked herself. She was determined to at least pretend she could cope.

"Alright, we talked about the laws concerning slavery and the differences between judicial slavery and indenture. " Ms Dubois was saying. "An indenture has something to look forward to when her term is up, even though her actual lifestyle was very similar to her sister slave wearing the bright silver collar. They have an estate holding the money they earned as they served. But a slave has an estate as well. Actually few have nothing. Those are usually the young who have never worked.''

"Any slave who worked at a job has something. In many cases it is nothing more than social security at the age of retirement. Remember I told the story of the doctor who was enslaved after a drunk driving incident with a pistol in his car? His quick thinking wife had him slap her which meant she could ask for him in restitution. Now a slap is not big deal. If he had slapped another woman, he might get nailed for assault but she would not have been awarded much of anything. Probably not him and certainly none of his assets. Domestic violence is a little different."

"My point here is HOW she got control of their property. She did not get to own it. She just had control. When he got convicted his half of the communal property became his estate, now a slave estate. His lawyer was responsible to make sure his rights were protected. There are thresholds that are put into place. It is determined by length of enslavement and the wealth of the person enslaved. In some cases, if the person is single, their assets might be sold and put into an investment account. They get it when released. In a case like the doctor who had a family, his wife was allowed to use his estate but it was protected. She could not sell it and run off to Europe with the money. Not that she would want to."

"I am going to use a few of you as an example of a slave estate. 446, stand up so I can introduce you." Lisa rose to her feet. then sat back down when Rachael said. "446 here was given to her daughter. She owns a furnished house and has a job which she will go back to next week. Her daughter has her own place. 446 was awarded to her daughter but NOT her assets. Because she is enslaved for only four years her lawyer arranged for her owner to hold and use the property as she sees fit. Her owner can keep the house and both live in it, or rent it out after storing the furniture and other stuff.. Any of the proceeds above the mortgage, insurance, taxes and whatnot goes to her owner. BUT when 446 gets released, she has a home to go back to. Her net income goes to her daughter but her contributions towards her retirement remain part of her slave estate."

'The lawyer who represented 446 in her trial is obligated to make sure her estate, if she has one, is protected. Usually that means establishing what is owned and turning over the management to a slave estate management company. I told you earlier that slavery has become big business. Many prosper from it. Owners, lawyers, the estate management people, not to mention local state and federal government entities who all get a piece of the action in the form of taxes." Rachael said. "Plus there is another group who profit."

"Some of you had little except your clothing and maybe a car. You still have an estate. You have a social security account and your estate is virtual. You have to wait until retirement to get anything. At times figuring out what the slave owns gets complicated. There are groups of accountants who research slave's estates. They look up assets and compare that to the debt and turn all that information over to the lawyer. Another finger in the pie. Much of this happens behind the scenes. The slave has already been on the auction block and is gone, worrying about her ASS rather than her assets. I glossed over this information as each case is different. That is why the initial lawyer is responsible to get the ball rolling. I know many of you have little and do not care about this. But are there any questions?"

Karen's hand shot up. "294, Ma'am," she said respectively. "I lived in another state and my husband and I had a large house on a bunch of land. We bought it as an investment. It is expected to appreciate and be worth many times what we paid for it in a few years. Am I going to get any of that money if the value shoots sky high?" Karen knew what Derek had told her and wanted confirmation or rebuttal.

"The short answer is NO." Rachael said. "The value of your part of the communal property at the time of enslavement is all you are entitled to. Now that being said, there are some varying scenarios. The first is your ex buys you out. He gives your slave estate the value of your half in cash. That is locked away for you. Alternatively if he cannot buy you out, he might make a deal, a contract with whoever is managing your slave estate to keep your estate in play. Like an undivided half of the property. Think of what happens when a person dies and leaves his stuff to his three kids. They have an undivided third of the estate. When it is sold they each share equally. If it goes up in value they each get more. Whether the slave estate gets an equal share of the increase or just a percentage is negotiated."

"Now a slave usually does not have the opportunity to get involved in how those agreements are made." Rachael said. "The lawyer might at the beginning. After that it is up to the estate management company to act in the slave's best interest. Believe me, they do not give a damn about the slave. The more money they make for the slave, the better their commission. Okay?" Karen was confused but had an inkling Derek knew what he was talking about. She wanted to talk to him and Lou as soon as she got out of this hell hole. As much as she despised Derek she would suck his cock or even his ass if he would help her. Actually despised is the wrong way of thinking about it, she realized. She hated the idea he now owned her. She knew she had treated him badly and feared retribution. His flippant comment to her that he did not care if she lost everything but he did not want Richard to get ahead struck home. Maybe she could use that.

An hour or so later, Karen was no longer thinking about her financial worries. She was struggling to breathe. She had collapsed twice during her session of slave yoga. Both times she had felt the strap across her butt. "You may be old and fat, but unless you are gonna have a heart attack and die, you better get up and at least try." the instructor had said each time. Karen could no longer tell how much of the liquid streaming down her face was tears or sweat. Finally she could go no further and collapsed unable to move and uncaring if the instructor striped her ass again. At the end of the session, the instructor strapped the next four women who fell out but left her alone. "You tried your best." the instructor said.

Karen staggered to her feet and followed the line to their next destination. She felt like crying again when she saw it was the wash room, wondering if they would be subjected again to the rigorous set of enemas and douches. She was almost happy to stand and let some strange woman wash her from head to toe and then rinse her with a hose.

The bowl of slave chow was a welcome sight as well. As disgusting as it was, she was hungry and knew it would nourish her. This was only day one she realized. Derek had brought her here this morning. She knew she had another two and a half days at least to endure. Rhonda had told her Derek had left her an extra day. She had never been so thankful to see the man as the moment he stepped through the door to claim her. Karen shuddered. Rhonda had told her some of the story surrounding her becoming a slave. But to hear this woman say how grateful she was to see the man who had destroyed her former life when he was awarded her whole family in restitution astounded Karen. No matter how culpable she might have been, she would have resented anybody owning her.

That was then. Now she wished Derek would come early and rescue her. She was brought out of her reverie by Lisa. "One of those bitches that lasered us this morning was just talking to our guard. She was pointing to us. Something is going on."

A half hour later Karen knew something was indeed going on when she and Lisa were escorted to the staff lounge. Karen had never performed oral sex on another woman in her life. She had never even kissed another woman except a chaste peck on the cheek. But she saw other women licking and kissing guards' vaginas and asses as if their lives depended on it. None of the other slaves were from her slave camp group except Lisa. She immediately suspected Derek was behind this. "Yep, I did a good job on this pussy." the tech laughed, reaching between Karen's legs to rub her mons. Karen knew better than to even flinch. "Smooth as a baby's butt. No grass is gonna grow on this playground again! Now I am gonna lay on my back and relax while you get me off. If I have to sit on your face I will spank your pussy until it is raw! The woman spread her thighs and demanded Karen get to work licking her pussy. Karen set to work. Her hair fell forward hiding her tears.