Slave Camp Ch. 12

Story Info
Kat begins her fall down the rabbit hole.
15.9k words
4.62
14.1k
7

Part 12 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers

"Alright! Listen up! I am going to have you get in line to go get cleaned up. But I want the following slaves to be at the front of the line. 446, 294, 387 and 222. Stand by the door!" the guard said. When nobody moved, she said, "Seriously, you four do not know your number? The last three of your slave number? THAT is you name. Show of hands, how many DO know their slave identity number. Only four of the sixteen raised their hands. The guard shook her head. "Well I guess you lucked out. If only four or five you did not know it, you would have been shocked as I read it off and then got five with my strap. But, because so many of you cunts are ignorant of the basics, I will be lenient for ONCE. This is a freebie. Pay attention as I scan your collar and give you your number." She went down the line scanning each collar and telling the slave her three digit number. "Now 446, 294, 387, and 222 get your asses to the door!" Karen, Lisa and two other women scrambled to the door.

"The rest of you, line up behind." the guard ordered. "Follow me. Get behind, get out of line, or talk, and you bare butt will pay. The rule is silence in the hallway unless a keeper gives you direct permission." The group trooped down the hallway and made a few turns until they came to a large door. When it opened, they filed inside.

The room had tiled walls and a concrete floor. Chains and straps hung from the ceiling to one side. Water hoses were coiled next to each set of chains. Toilets lined the wall. Across the room sat two chairs that all the women would have expected to find only in a gynecological doctor's exam room. "They are all yours." the guard said to a tall brunette who stood in a lab coat and rubber boots. Karen could see what looked like hospital scrubs under the lab coat.

"We are gonna get y'all cleaned up. INSIDE and OUT. My name is Ma'am. Call me mistress and I will beat your butt. Talk out of turn and I will beat your butt. Scream too loud or get rowdy and guess what? I will beat your butt!" the woman grinned. "Be good little slave girls and we will get along fine. The first order of business is to see if you followed instructions prior to arrival. All your owners were told to make you hairless from the neck down. I'm pretty sure I won't find too many hairy armpits or fuzzy legs. But your undercarriage is another matter. I know we are gonna find some hair you missed. If it is only a few we will pluck them with tweezers. More than that we will snatch 'em out with wax. I know the owners of a few of you ordered your hair burned off with a laser if you did not do a good job removing it yourself. If you are one of those and we find pubes, you have only yourself to blame." A few of the technicians chuckled and grinned. "But look at the good side. You won't have to worry about shaving or waxing for your owner again."

Lisa was the first in line. She was directed to step forward to the inspection platform, a small raised dais. The technician told her to spread her legs, bend over, and grab her ankles. Lisa did the best she could. The tech swung a bright light around and focused it right onto Lisa's perineum. She pulled down a set of magnifying goggles. "Holy shit!" the woman exclaimed. "It looks like a forest around your asshole!" The woman flipped up her goggles. "Weren't your told to be hairless? Get over to that station. Lisa! Got a gorilla for ya. Check to see if you wax or laser the bitch!" Her statement was for the benefit of the waiting slaves. The tech knew full well what the outcome would be as the slaves subject to the laser were always the first in line.

Lisa began to sniffle as she ambled over to the tech. She knew what was in store. Letting Kat check her hoohah would have been nothing compared to this humiliation. Not to mention she was going to have her pubes removed permanently. Lisa was directed into one of the gynecological exam chairs. She put her feet into the stirrups. "If you are a good girl and hold still, we will get this done with a minimum of fuss." the tech said. "Move around, fight me or just generally piss me off and I will strap you down. And when I am finished I'll give you a few spanks right on your pussy with this." She held up a leather paddle about two inches wide and a foot or so long. Lisa began to cry in earnest. "Now let's scan your collar to see if it is wax or the laser for you..."

A few minutes later, Karen arrived to occupy the second chair. "You too?" Lisa said, wincing as she began to hear and feel the buzz of the machine probe as it was pressed against her skin and moved side to side across her abdomen starting just below her navel. The black shield protecting her eyes kept her from seeing what was going on, but she knew.

"Yeah, the inspector said she could see hair around my asshole Then she teased me and said, "You got your pussy really smooth. You shoulda got help with the rest." Karen moaned. "I wish I had let Rhonda help me, She warned me."

She heard the tech between her legs laugh. "Too bad! Now you lose it all permanently. You slave camp sluts think a quick waxing is good enough. I'm guessing that half-ass attitude is why your owner decided to send you here in the first place. Well, we are gonna do the whole area panties would cover. I like to use granny panties as my guide not a thong or little bikinis. Your owner will probably get the rest of your body lasered later. It looks kinda strange to see a girl have to shave her legs and pits but have a prepubescent pussy." the tech said.

"I'm surprised you even know the word 'prepubescent'" Karen snapped without thinking. Suddenly her entire pussy caught fire as the tech slapped her hand hard across her labia. She screamed.

"Yeah, I know that word and a bunch more that you will soon be saying." the tech said as the buzzing resumed. "Like Please and Sorry, You will saying those words while bawling your ass off. When I finish here I am gonna give you a couple swats with that leather paddle right across this hairless fat pussy. And a five on this flabby butt. Your pussy and ass are going to be smarting when you go back to class." The tech was true to her word. But before she swatted Karen she made another pass with the laser across her whole nether region. "We don't care if you feel some irritation from the laser. As a matter of fact, we love it. It will feel like you spent too much time in the sun with your legs spread like a slut. We use a much higher setting than you find in salons so we get deep penetration." The tech pinched both sides of Karen's labia and pulling them apart and then up and down like her vagina was talking. She began to speak. "Oh look at me, a big fat wet pussy ready to be fucked. I won't have hair covering me anymore." A short time later she sent the bawling Karen to the clean out station. She laughed as Karen waddled, trying to keep her legs far apart to prevent them rubbing.

Karen clenched her jaw to keep from begging or cursing in protest as she endured the terrible abdominal cramping from the series of enemas. The techs scared her. She knew they could not injure her but they could hurt and humiliate her to their heart's content. Twenty minutes later, she joined the rest of her group waiting for a guard to take them back to their classroom. She had finally ceased crying from the pain and indignity of her ordeal. She wondered if this was going to be a daily event.

========

Sarah walked in the door of the diner. Seeing her, Derek waved to catch her attention. She and Derek had planned to meet for breakfast. She was not surprised to see Kat with him as he had said he wanted to invite

her along. Derek stood and gave her a hug in greeting and introduced the two women. Sarah smiled at Kat giving her an appraising look. Derek could tell Sarah liked what she saw and was mentally undressing the young woman. "I guess everything went well at the sign-in. They have a way of making the slaves nervous right from the beginning."

Derek felt his phone buzz indicating a text. He ignored it for the time being and turned back to Kat,who was saying, "Yeah, stripping them right out there in the front lobby surprised me. Any idea what Mom and Karen are doing right now?" she asked. Derek nodded and began to recount what Wanda and Rhonda had described they endured the first morning. "Whoa! That is pretty intense. Do you think I went too far allowing them to actually laser Mom's pubes? I have thought many times I wish I did not have to shave my pits or my legs. but my pubes are different. It might be different for a guy, but pubes were kinda a badge of becoming a woman. I had a few pubes before I had my first period. Even though I may shave or trim them a bit to fit my mood I am still proud of them and want to keep them. And you haven't checked but I removed all my pubes except the landing strip, just like you ordered, Derek." Kat whispered, looking around to make sure nobody else overheard. She grinned sheepishly at Sarah who was openly amused at the admission and tried to hide her blushing face behind her menu.

They paused their discussion to order. Kat stammered a bit as she switched her focus to food. Derek could tell she was getting aroused with her fantasies. He waited until the server left before he asked quietly, "Kat do you realize how close the letter you wrote giving me permission to do things to you is to an indenture contract? It made you sound you were already admitting to be emotionally unable to handle your Mom as your slave on your own. Exactly what the judge was talking about." She nodded and said she did not think he would notice that but she sort of got caught up in the 'what ifs' and just left the letter as it was. "Of course I would notice. You wrote it like a slave agreement detailing everything I could do. I mean it contained everything needed to put a green collar around your neck except paying the financial requirement. And even then some of your wording about me controlling your money and giving you an allowance was damn close. Lou said I could have you declared incompetent to handle a slave solely based on the way you wrote that letter. Not even waiting to see how you actually performed."

"I know, Sir. I made a copy with my printer and have reviewed it a few times this week." Kat admitted, her voice dropping in timbre. Derek suspected she had masturbated as she did. Sarah grinned slightly thinking the same thing. She, Derek and Lou had discussed Kat a few times. What she was observing confirmed her hunch. "You could take Mom away from me and make her your slave." Kat said quietly. "And I sort of set myself up for the financial part of an indenture as well. If you put the money from Mom working and from renting out her house into an account for me, all the prerequisites are fulfilled. Well, that plus what I make by working at my own job while indentured. The combination could make me a full service indentured slave for the next four years. You could even keep some of it to cover expenses."

"Is that what you really want?" Derek asked, realizing the extent this girl's fantasy had taken her. She had obviously researched indenture. "That is a far cry from playing a few games and getting aroused from your fantasies."

"I don't know. Just thinking about it is exciting. I've always been a little submissive sexually. I mean I am right on my game at work. I am a total professional and don't let anybody push me around. And usually I hold my own in a social setting. But in private, trigger a few of my buttons and I sort of melt. Cheryl's husband Tom knew that about me. I told you he and I dated a little before he got with Cheryl. That's how he got me in the sack even after he married her. I really didn't intend to hurt her and felt guilty but could not stop. I just got caught up in it and quit thinking of the consequences. Tom would say stuff when we had sex that pushed my buttons. Like saying he was gonna make me serve him and Cheryl as a maid and then later their slave. How he was going to tell Cheryl that I was a little slut who wanted to lick her pussy. And how he was gonna spank me in front of her and have her spank me too. He had a whole scenario that would have me cumming over and over."

"I know it's a dangerous game to play and I sure should not have played it with Tom. Look where that got us. And I am to blame as much as Tom for what happened. Cheryl went nuts and wound up getting enslaved for thirty years. Tom is dead. I feel responsible and sort of figure I ought to be punished. Well, not sorta, I DESERVE to be punished for what I did. Then I was weak and let Mom do all that stuff to Cheryl. I haven't admitted this before but I really enjoyed watching Mom tear up Cheryl's ass that first night. My guts were aching and all torn up. I blamed her instead of myself. I don't know if she told you but Mom worked her rectum hard too, making her scream. I laughed at her and told her now she had an ass as raw as mine. I was a cruel bitch. Letting Mom keep on hurting her is my second offense."

"So to answer your question, yeah, part of me really wants to be a collared slave for a while to appease my conscience. I almost hollered out to the judge Monday to confess that I should be enslaved along with my mother, but I was too chicken. Plus I knew we would have both have been put on the auction block and sold if the judge agreed. I couldn't do that to Mom. I had to protect her." Kat looked ready to cry. "I could tell you realized I was lying when I made up that story about a guy mentoring a new slave owner and taking advantage of her. The idea was a little hot so I sorta flirted when I said it, but deep down, I wanted you to take advantage. When you came to the house Tuesday and pushed things a bit after asking for that letter I wrote I was gonna confess. I had already been thinking about dropping down to my knees and actually begging you to take over completely. Then I shit myself. I was SO embarrassed." Derek looked over at Sarah who looked contemplative.

"We need to step back and think about all this. Maybe even get you into counseling." Derek began. Kat was crestfallen at the rejection. Sarah intervened.

"No, I think you actually DO need to be a slave. At least on a trial basis. You just admitted you deserve it. You proclaimed your guilty conscience." Sarah said. She paused long enough for Kat to agree. "You are still on short term disability right? You have a few more weeks off work?" Kat nodded and said she had seen her doctor the day before and he changed her treatment to a new non-steroidal medication that he said should cure her but she should still wait to go back to work. "Okay, how about this. Your Mom is out of the picture for the next week. You could be Derek's slave for the next week at least. Maybe even the week after that alongside your mother. I have a collar we can use. It locks on and looks just like a real one, a very expensive replica. Lou and I used to play slave games. One of us would wear the collar and the other would be the owner. We'd go to New Orleans where nobody knew us and role play." Kat nodded and promptly stated she wanted to be a slave for at least the next week.

"Role play is completely different from being a slave." Derek said. "The biggest part of being a slave is not what you are ordered to do. Nor the humiliation of being used. It is the total loss of freedom, knowing you have absolutely ZERO choice but to obey. I've read a buttload of articles on the subject since first getting Rhonda and Caroline. It takes on a whole new significance when it is not a game."

Sarah agreed. "I have some ideas on that." She turned to Kat. "I need to know how serious you are about this. Because with what I have in mind, you will NOT be able to back out and I guarantee you will want to quit and go back to your previous life. You will positively regret giving up your freedom even if it is for a short time. You will feel like Alice falling down the rabbit hole. Now finish up your breakfast and think about if you really want to go forward with this. I am going to ask you a couple questions and then give you some instructions."

Derek was puzzled. He knew Sarah had a razor sharp mind and it was processing at full speed. He had wondered once what she did with her days when she left the farm. Lou told him she usually checked in on one of her business interests or the other. She had carefully selected managers to run each one but she always stayed on top of operations. "What? You thought she was out getting her nails done or playing at a spa or something,?" Lou had asked, amused. Derek admitted he thought she was on some social planning committee or at the country club, generally networking not managing multiple business ventures.

When they all finished their food, Sarah turned to Kat. "Okay first question is do you REALLY want to do this? If you do, then you need to decide to start with one or two weeks, knowing that if two weeks, your mother will be involved. Like Rhonda and Caroline are now, you will both be used as sister slaves. As a slave she will not have any choice either. Performing as a slave in front of her will be fiercely humiliating. We are talking full service, total slavery just like the others. It is NOT a decision to make lightly. This is a life-changing event. Do you need more time to think?"

"No. I've made my decision. I may not WANT to be enslaved even for a short time and it scares me, but I DESERVE it. Two weeks is the minimum. I'll be off work that long. I'd really like to go back to my job and be able to focus on it rather than my guilt." Kat said, quietly. "I need to be punished for what I did. I really do not think I can get on with my life if I don't do this. I understand this is a life-changing event."

'"Okay, go home and pack a small bag. A few changes of clothes, just casual stuff, nothing fancy. You won't be going out clubbing. You can bring your cell phone and your driver's license in case you are sent to the store for something and Derek lets you drive. You can bring a few toiletries, your medications of course, and a little makeup. Not the whole bathroom. Do you understand?" Sarah asked. Kat nodded. "Derek will meet you there shortly after he and I have a little talk. Leave your keys there except for a key to the house which you will give to Derek. Go." Kat stood and walked out. Her step was a little wobbly and she was visibly shaking, She did not know if her excitement was due to fear or anticipation.

"Okay what gives? You obviously have something planned." Derek said. "Do you really want to complicate our lives right now? And it looks like you are taking advantage of her distress."

"That girl is on the edge. I thought she was just playing fantasy games reading that letter she wrote you the other day." Sarah said. "But you heard her. She is feeling substantial guilt and wants to be made to atone. If she was on her own jury she would vote to enslave in a heartbeat. I am going to give her what she wants. If we don't, somebody else will. Now I have got to talk with Lou. I want you to get Kat and take her to Lou's office. Take your time. I'll let you pay for breakfast. Use my card and give it back when we meet up."

Derek looked at his cell phone to see who sent the text he had ignored earlier. It was Richard Santiago. "I have little choice. I need Karen back. But I want to talk to you about a few of the conditions. Call me when we can do that with our lawyers present." Derek texted back. "Meeting with my lawyer this morning. Will send the time."

Kat was waiting for him when he arrived at her home. She handed him the key to the front door. She had a small purse and opened it to show it contained only her cell phone and driver's license and several bottles of medication. Derek asked Kat if she really wanted to go forward with whatever it was Sarah was planning. He admitted to not knowing much about her plans. "I've been thinking about it since I left the restaurant. I expect I'll be ready to pee my pants when I find out the details. But I am going to accept whatever she proposes. I am going to be enslaved today. Like I said earlier, I need this to atone. I am guilty and deserve to be punished." Derek took his time driving to Lou's office, wondering all the time what exactly Sarah had in mind. He suspected Sarah was planning far more than only a handshake deal.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,295 Followers