All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 30'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter....enjoyed it a lot. I really liked the talk Derek had with John's boys explaining why he treats his slave girls the way he does but also being OK with screwing over his ex-wife and her husband.

When Derek was talking about training his sons in the future it dawn on me that he would be pretty old by then. Hopefully you reward him with a long life but something you haven't touched on, or maybe you have. What would happen to his slaves if he dies or is incapacitated?

I still don't like the idea of the girls being forced to go to those parties but I guess within your worlds rules it's permissible. I'm pretty sure at this point Lou and Sarah have got strong feelings about their girls and I just can't see them continuing to allow them to be used as playthings at these parties. I can't image what Wanda will do at the party now that's she's free but knowing how the girls were treated could she do the same.

Then there is the relationship between Lou, Sarah and Wanda now that she is free, and where it will go in the future.

So many things I want to experience vicariously thru these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Probably one of your best chapters yet. I love how you get into the gritty realism of how slavery would actually work and how, through Derek, you're basically throwing shade at all of the crudely written slave stories out there. Brilliant stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Harga

You're absolutely right. Some of the interpersonal relationships here are very interesting, and the internal conflict between wanting to treat someone well as a friend and allowing them to be abused as a slave is one of those. Personally, I'm more interested in the dynamic between Wanda and the free women who used to abuse her. As for whether or not Sarah and Lou will stop going to those parties altogether to spare the girls, they already touched on the topic earlier when they considered options to protect Wanda from Leanne. In the beginning, they definitely had no issue letting Wanda, Caroline and Rhonda get used, but now that they've gotten to know the girls a little better, they're definitely a bit more sympathetic to their misfortune. I think, ultimately, a sort of sympathetic prison-warden mindset might prevail, i.e., you're sympathetic, and you'll avoid unnecessary cruelty, but you're under no illusions that the people you're managing are here to be punished for a crime they committed. And all of them are guilty. Even Caroline who was unaware of her actions and only peripherally involved. Not even Wanda, who was completely innocent, was treated any differently before she was freed. Some people might suggest a system where the more heinous offenders get sent to the parties while the less heinous ones don't have to, but that would completely ruin the equality dynamic they established.

So yeah, lots of interesting content to look forward to, assuming the site doesn't start blockading this series, and once again, I really want to see what happens between Wanda and the free women who used to abuse her

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I love it that some of the readers are keying in on some of the interactions I am trying to establish. Sarah and Lou treat the girls one way in public and another at home. I have the next few chapters written. I am just going back and forth fleshing it out a bit to make it 'flow' logically. Or at least to my own warped logic. Yes, I already have the ending set.

Time to wrap up the series as such but I will allow some lattitude. My characters may appear later in other stories. Perhaps in the way Carl Bradford reprises Nikki Sheldon. I have not got that far yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What about the f'ing yacht?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've seen multiple authors mention slave psychologist Nikki Sheldon, not just Carl Bradford himself. To be honest, most stories set in the "Slave Grading" universe are kind of disappointing and I just can't get into them because there are so many loopholes in the system. I prefer the Slave Camp universe greatly since it goes into great detail to flesh out the system and how it would realistically work. There's still a few parts which seem a bit questionable (the difficulty of freeing Wanda or even just lessening her sentence seemed quite contrived for the sake of drama) but by and large, you've done a great job of making the story believable. It would be pretty cool to read more stories with the same setting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES