All Comments on 'Slave Camp Ch. 35'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

How awesome, you duck up their life then you fuck then up in the head and this bullshit abuse is supposed to be erotic?

I hope you endure pancreatic cancer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seems this chapter is an attempt to rehabilitate Wanda into a less vindictive more compassionate and reasoned person. Maybe to set her up as an acceptable wife to Derek later. Nope. Still a vicious shrew.

And the estrogen implants on violent guys is just silly. These guys are already violent. And violent as slaves. From the story, it takes a while for the hormones to take effect. Plenty of time to make someone pay before becoming too weak and zombie-ish. A knife, rock, blunt object could be utilized long before an unsuspecting owner could manipulate their phone into activating a shock collar. How many “macho” and violent men would accept being turned into a woman versus how many would go down (happily) fighting and taking as many as possible with them? Or how many would just commit suicide? Death would be preferable to whatever future these men can expect. This whole idea is just silly. I suppose the author was looking for the most horrible punishment imaginable for Doug (and the readers were clamoring for it). Never mind that it is wholly inconsistent with much of the rest of the rights, duties, obligations and protections of the slavery system. Yeah, the author through in that it had been judicially challenged and approved to try to skim over all that. Wasn’t convincing. It wasn’t convincing, in part, because that punishment is optional and up to the whims of an owner. So there is no consistency in punishment. And we aren’t talking about how slaves are used during their sentence. We are talking about a life destroying decision that will continue forever after the slave sentence is supposed to be completed. Meaning, a punishment worse than the death penalty is left up to the mood of a cow like Wanda. What if the owner just had a bad day that day? What if the owner realized they went too far and had regrets? There is a reason real life punishments are deliberated heavily - legislatures, juries, judges, appellate courts. And why they are examined repeatedly before being implemented. This whole thread of the story just tanks it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reading the past few chapters and the comments in them, it really feels like the author has taken a lot of his fan's ideas and integrated them into the story. Or maybe the author had those ideas all along, but it seems unlikely. Great stuff as usual.

I did also quite enjoy Clarice and Bonnie discussing their anal experiences in detail. Quite a turn-on for me, and I do believe it's the most sexually explicit thing the author has written in this entire series.

NnnelsonNnnelsonalmost 3 years ago

The implants on the male slaves are just leg crossing material. I would think that those men would live with one goal in mind. Revenge when freed. Killing those that had done this to them. Just saying. I am still enjoying the Wanda Bonnie dynamic and am looking forward to how that works out.

Siska100Siska100almost 3 years ago

What a wake up call for Bonnie. Will Wanda have her implanted? Now, she realizes Bonnie was trying to wedge herself between Derek and her, by having his baby. Looking forward to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I more or less skated over the implants for Doug and the other violent guys because I can sort of mentally substitute it for "some kind of punishment" and the rest of the story is unaffected. But I agree with the commentators. If you treat a man that badly, he might just prefer death and decide to go down fighting. It's not really believable that they'd just sit there and put up with this. Heck, the story has gone into great detail about how Derek uses rewards as incentive for his slaves, not just the threat of punishment. The way Doug gets absolutely destroyed may be cathartic, but it makes no sense from the world-building perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another outstanding chapter. So so love this story and look forward to it continuing on. Great writing style. Love it!

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I had always intended to have the personalities of my characters the way they are. Some of the readers seemed to read them far differently than I had intended though.

It is my personal belief that your role or position in life brings out some of your inner personality. Sometimes you hold it at bay. Take a policeman. Did he enter the field because he believes in the law, in protecting the innocent? But then he finds he is ALSO enjoys power. He might not quite be a bully at heart though.

The same with my characters. Power over another person is brings out some degree of dominance. Loss of power brings out the opposite. People become institutionalized over time. (That was one of the themes of an old movie 'Shawshank Redemption.") What would total loss of freedom and rights do?

Like any group of individuals, my characters respond differently. Bonnie liked the idea of dominance and 'played' with her roommates. She got shot down. Wanda wants to teach her a lesson but not destroy her.

Derek is going along. He is merely the the pivot point for the rest of the characters to revolve around. Originally i thought of writing the whole story in the first person from Derek's point of view. If you read closely, I am essentially doing the same thing. He is the general voice of reason and fairness but he is not completely a passive character.

One thing that hit me at the beginning of the story is what can society to do prevent what some of the recent detractors mentioned....slave rebellion. Men standing up and fighting. That is one of the main reasons for long term prisons today. NOT to teach a lesson or train a criminal to learn to work in society, but merely to REMOVE them from society and house them someplace out of sight.

So I introduced the idea that violent slaves find themselves either changed physically and mentally or taken away and executed. I introduced the idea with Richard when he jumped Derek. The judge told him if he had injured the pregnant women and caused them to miscarry, he would have been executed. He was spared being implanted with the easier of two programs ONLY because Derek immediately pleaded on Richard's behalf. And he did it NOT to spare Richard, but because he wanted the man to work and make money. The man had a great job.

Now concerning Doug and these other two men getting implanted and the horrendous effects on them. The REAL reason is not only to punish them but deter other slaves from even considering fighting. The same as fear of jail in our own society does not really deter hardened criminals. It might make others think before they act though.

If you follow the logic of those who said the men would immediately go for the suicidal attack option. That would negate most of the slaves. Think about what ANY individual would do if enslaved for a period of thirty years or until they are old enough to retire. They would ALL act the same way. Rebel. Think about even five years of enslavement and what you know will happen and how you might be used. Would you accept that or fight to the death? In reality, MOST would fight. So no slave society story.

Now if you suspend belief enough to accept we could have a society where slavery could exist. Where those that do rebel are implanted or executed. (Rebellion is a worse crime than murder as far as the punishment.) Now we can get back to the story.

We have free people interacting with slaves in their daily lives. How would you treat a slave? How do you really think a slave would act if they thought they had some light at the end of the tunnel. Would all females immediately get sexually aroused and turn into hot brainless sluts like in some of the stories? Would society change to the point where a woman who was taught and conditioned to screw and suck hundreds or even thousands of different was VALUED as a potential mate and mother of your children? Not in my world. Those stories are hot.. WANK material. I read them too and enjoy. but I cannot suspend that much belief. Can you imagine telling somebody "My Mom was a hot slave slut for five years. She fucked like a ten thousand guys in the whorehouse where she worked before my Dad got knocked her up. MY vision of a woman!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gambinluck

The reason Derek didn’t implant Richard is an even better argument for why Wanda is such a shit. Doug is a lawyer. He could be earning her some decent money. Instead, she just wants the most vile and vicious torture possible for Doug. She’s deprived him of meaningful work (for a somewhat intelligent person, a fairly big punishment), a home, clothing, freedom, family, friends, a future, his sexuality, even his biology and chemistry. It is far too much of a suspension of belief to accept Doug, or any man, would just go along with it. If he can’t get to the owner, he can get to the owner’s business and/or other slaves - and deal a devastating financial loss. A man, even a weak one, is dangerous when backed into a corner with no escape. Read Sun Tzu. A “man” like Doug truly has nothing left to live for, so why not go down in a blaze of glory? Or, it’s better to burn out than fade away.

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Hey, great chapter as usual and my only comment is that Derek really needs to get some of these younger women out of his bed. Bev and Bonnie need to act their age and move on with their life. Not to say they should completely break contact but realize there's more to life than whats happening at the ranch. They don't bring anything to the party other than their cute asses. There isn't much Derek can due with the other younger women as their slaves and he's responsible for them. It's still getting way to complicated for one man. lol

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years agoAuthor

@ Anonymous who thinks Benoit is being totally mistreated. I had actually written a whole section for a previous chapter about Wanda putting Benoit to work as a lawyer. In it I had him plead for her to put him to work as a lawyer. He asks if he can speak freely and she agrees as long as he is polite. He suggests she is punishing him for making her a slave by making him give BJ's. She agrees and says of course she wants him to suffer as a slave for deliberately taking her freedom and not even considering her innocence. She wants him to experience slavery. He suggests he go to work as an attorney, but his reputation around town sucks. Wanda said he was a lousy lawyer, he argues not lousy just lazy. Lou refuses outright to even use him as in a diminished role. The only attorney in town who would accept him was Jasmine Angelle, the now indentured wife of the neurosurgeon. ( I was bringing back peripheral characters).

Plus there was an issue of where he would live and who would supervise him. It would be too hard for Steve too hard. He could not live at the hacienda even with his cock caged. There was a big discussion of that with Derek. Lots of talk about making him stay naked or in female lingerie at most.

Doug suggested he go to Florida to live with Sandy. Her being Steve's sister, Doug hers from others at the Rhino's horn about how she manages Richard, Karen and Chad. Wanda considers it. His implant and treatment for the first year is mandated by the court. Wanda can enter a plea with the court to stop the next implant and it may or may not happen.

Anyway at the end of all that section, I scrapped it. I may bring back the idea in my final chapter which is pretty much written. Right now I am considering whether i have enough for a chapter before the end.

I get some mail privately. I have told a few people there, i may continue some of my characters later in a story I have tentatively entitled 'Life at the hacienda."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it would be best if the author scrapped the latest chapter and redid the whole punishment thing for guys like Doug. Not because I object to it morally, or because I think it wouldn't pass the ethics review of this world, but because I just can't see victims accepting it on a large scale. A cornered rat will bite the cat. Be afraid of the man with nothing to lose. Etc. Once you push a slave to the point where they don't think there's any point in living further, or if they think revenge will be "worth" dying for, you've got a ticking time bomb on your hands. The slave becomes pretty much unusable for anything other than stress relief, and you'd need to keep them caged and restrained like a rabid lion that's liable to kill at any time. I'm not saying every guy will be defiant to the death, but enough people will that I don't think this is a viable system at all.

Again, I'm not saying Doug doesn't deserve it. The guy set an innocent woman up for fifteen years of potentially getting gangraped and mutilated. He fully deserves to get fucked over several fold what he tried to do to Wanda. I'm just saying the system as described here probably wouldn't work.

john16957john16957almost 3 years ago

I LOVE this story.

Read all 35 chapters in two days.

Please add more chapters!!

Siska100Siska100almost 3 years ago

I've been reading Slave Camp since Day-1. Would some of the slaves, revolt under such a regime. Sure, it happened before; in Rome with the three Servile Wars, the last being led by Spartacus from 73 to 71 B.C. What happened? All but a group of 6,000 slaves were killed on the battlefield. After the battle, Crassus crucified the remaining 6,000, alongside the road on his way to Rome.

But Slave Camp is a fantasy! Is Doug being overly punished, that's for each of us to decide. But again, in this fantasy world, it happens! Plus, he did it to himself, when he deliberately misrepresented Wanda, who didn't commit any crime!

Now Bonnie, she said she intended to protect Wanda! Who protects someone by publicly humiliating her? Should she be indentured, myself I say yes. But Wanda doesn't need to, once Bonnie signs the contract, Wanda only has to threaten to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES