Slave Cleaner Ch. 04

Story Info
Master continues modifying his slave.
2.5k words
4.47
11.4k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 08/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter IV

This is Chapter 4 of a 5 part series. Please read the other Chapters first and as always this Chapter involves piercing and body modification carried out on an adult. If this isn't your thing then please find another story.

Thanks

As the days went on she got more and more used to the piercings, although the big oval plug that was in her bottom lip was still the heaviest. At least whilst her lip rings on her top lip are attached to the rings in her bottom lip, it gives some support from the weight of the lip plug.

On the occasions when her master hadn't put the blindfold on and she was able to see she barely recognised the face that stared back at her in the mirror, then she noticed one day that all of the mirrors had disappeared.

"Well slave, it's time for the next stage in your development," her Master said.

Those words struck fear in her, but also made her pussy very wet. As scared as she was of what was to happen next, it also made her very excited.

As he opened the rings on her lips that were looped together to teach her a lesson for saying no she was confused. He had kept her lips sealed shut since their last session and had been fed via a tube ever since.

"I'm not releasing your lips so that you can talk, I just need access to your mouth for today's modifications. Remember the punishment that I warned you about last time, any more problems from you today it'll be your tongue that will suffer," her Master warned.

As she had only been able to mumble or hum to herself with her lips linked together it all felt very strange being able to move her lips again and instantly felt the weight of her lip plug pulling her bottom lip down.

Her Master then put on the blindfold and led her down to what she now knows is a dungeon in the basement. She was led to the chair but her arms and legs weren't secured in the usual way, also she was aware that it wasn't just the two of them there this time.

Her Master broke the silence, "Slave this is Dr Jones, he will be helping me today and has some questions to ask you, you are allowed to speak and answer him."

"Good morning, I can see that you are very much into all of this, but I have to go over a couple of things and also confirm that you consent to me carrying out surgical procedures on you today," said Dr Jones.

She thought this might be the time to escape, "Please help me Doctor, I don't want to be here anymore."

The Doctor walked towards her, and then secured her arms to the chair and said, "It's a little late for that dear."

Her Master then secured her legs to the chair and said, "Don't worry, she'll pay for speaking out, I did warn her previously about the penalties."

"No, not my tongue," she screamed.

"I guess that wasn't consent, I think it's best she slept through today's session," Dr Jones said, as he inserted a syringe full of anaesthetic into her arm.

As she started to try to move frantically she eased into an anaesthetised state.

"If you start on her ears, I'll work on her pussy. Actually as she had been warned, can you split her tongue, she currently has three piercings up the middle of it. If you remove those first you should be able to split it quite easily," her Master said to Dr Jones.

The Doctor removed her tongue piercings he said, "I can split it back way further than the last piercing if you'd like her to really have two tongues?"

"Sounds good to me, if you can do that then do the ear pointing on both of her ears then she'll be ready for the final stage of her transformation," he replied.

As the Dr started doing his work her Master started work on her pussy, as she was unconscious it made his work so much easier to do. First he stretched each of the initial outer labia piercings from their current 8mm size to 10mm, and as that was the final size they were going to be he inserted permanent eyelets to keep them 10mm.

Next for his work were her inner labia, she didn't have a great deal to work with, but to keep in style with her outer labia piercings he managed to punch two 8mm holes in each inner lip and then stretch them straight to 10mm and again put the permanent eyelets in.

He had finished what he had planned for his slaves pussy but unfortunately the Dr was still stitching the tongues so that they heal individually and not try to rejoin. To kill time he decided to add a Fourchette piercing to the bottom of his slaves pussy and a Christina piercing at the top of her pussy so it can all be chained up from the top to the bottom.

Most Christina piercings are for decoration, but as this one was to be functional it was pierced at 4mm as was her Fourchette. As the Doctor was just finishing up he did one last thing to her pussy as he saw her little 2.4mm ring in her clit he decided to stretch it to match the 4mm.

As he removed the ring he slid the first taper through her clit. He was thinking about how much she would be enjoying this part if she were awake. The stretch to 4mm was very difficult, her love button was really resisting the stretch. The best way to do it would be to re-pierce it with a 4mm needle. He lined up the 4mm needle with the back of the 3mm taper and pushed it through, cutting a clean 4mm hole into her clit. As he removed the needle and replaced it with a 4mm tunnel her pussy was complete, well it was once he put her old 2.4mm ring through the new 4mm tunnel. By the time he had finished the Doctor had started to work on one of her ears.

As her Master moved up to add more of his plan to his slave he got to see his slave's two tongues for the first time. The Doctor had done a fantastic job and her tongue was split as far back as he could see.

"Amazing job on her tongue that should stop her talking, even if only for a little while," he jokingly said to Dr Jones.

"You should have said you wanted to stop her talking, I could have injected her vocal chords to mute her if that was the aim," the Doctor replied.

"Can you really make her mute from just an injection? I'd be very happy for you to do that if you are able to?" her Master asked.

"Yes, it's very simple too, have a think about it whilst I work on pointing her ears as it's a big step and permanent. Although should you want to, you could get an external box that can sit on her larynx and then amplify the little noise that she is trying to make," he replied.

Her Master then went to work on his plan, he removed all of the rings on her lips and replaced them with labret studs to keep the piercings open, after all he won't need them to keep her quiet after the Doctor paralyses her vocal chords.

Next were her cheeks, he added a number of piercings in both cheeks in line with the piercings in her top lip and inserted labret studs into them.

He had again finished before the Doctor had finished as he had just started her second ear. He sat for a moment and wondered how best to use the time whilst his slave was unconscious. It didn't take him long and he quickly decided that he could stretch her nipples to their final size.

Her Master first removed the 4mm barbells that were pierced vertically in each nipple and then put a nipple shield at the base of her nipple and then stretched her vertical piercings up to 6mm. These didn't stretch easily unlike the labia earlier but as this was their final stretch he got them to the 6mm target and inserted barbells. This time the barbells were then welded to the nipple shield, ensuring that neither they nor the nipple shield could ever be removed.

Then it was time for the horizontals, these had 5mm tunnels that were already very loose as he had been having fun by chaining them together and adding weights. Also his slave had been accidentally stretching them herself by pulling on them constantly as she liked nipple pain. It was her only way of achieving an orgasm through pulling on them as her pussy was all locked up.

The 6mm taper just went straight through, so 8mm it is then as 7mm jewellery is hard to come by. It had little resistance in her right nipple, unlike her labia he put an 8mm tunnel in them as he wanted to stretch them to 10mm at a later date.

Her left nipple wasn't so accepting of the 8mm taper so it took a bit of time to taper that one up and to insert the 8mm tunnel. To finish them off he put her 3mm rings back in through the tunnels.

"All done," said the Doctor, "You now have a pointy-eared, two-tongued slave. What have you decided about the vocal chord injection, I'll advise you to think long and hard about it?"

"I certainly have, she has been warned that there are consequences of resisting any of the changes that I choose for her. Thinking about it makes me long and hard so please go ahead," her Master replied.

"OK, just for the record, I advised that it is permanent," Dr Jones said as he prepared a syringe full of clear liquid.

"This works very quickly and I'd like to stay around for her when she gains consciousness so that I can check if I have administered the correct amount," he said as he put the syringe into her throat and slowly pushed the plunger.

"Have you got anything that you can give her to wake her up sooner, I imagine you are a busy man and don't want to hang around," her Master said.

No sooner had he said that, the Doctor then administered another drug and she slowly started to wake.

As the Slave slowly started to regain consciousness and was still groggy she tried to say,"What have you done to me this time?"

But it came out as barely a whisper.

The doctor picked up his syringe and added some more of the paralysing solution to her vocal chords.

"Slave, try to speak now," Dr Jones said.

This time as the Slave opened her mouth, no noise at all came out.

"I think that is enough now to make her permanently mute," Dr Jones said to her Master.

"Thank you, and thank you for all of your work on her ears and tongues, let me show you out whilst my Slave recovers full consciousness," he replied.

As she lay there she tried to shout, to scream but nothing came out, it was like she had gone deaf. However she could still hear the rattling of the rings in the tunnels of her ears rattle against her collar as she shook her head.

"Well Slave, we have been very busy whilst you've had a nice little sleep. As you have heard the Doctor has carried out some very interesting procedures on you. All of them are very permanent, including the voice. Do you know how embarrassing it was for me when you tried to ask for help. Now you can never ask anyone anything ever again, and you certainly can't say no," her Master said as he laughed.

She was still in a state of shock and tried to scream but nothing was coming out.

"You might have noticed that you have a bit of pain in a number of places, one of which is your tongue, or should I say tongues now. The good Doctor has carried out a bi-furification on your tongue, so you now have two tongues. The other procedures I'm sure you'll work out in time, however with all of the mirrors removed, there are some you will simply never see until you are complete. I'll unlock your hands so you can have a little feel of everything, apart from your ears, they are to stay covered up for 3 weeks until the stitches have fully dissolved."

As he unlocked her hands he gave her a handful of tissues to wipe her eyes and clean herself up as she'd been silently crying.

After he left the room she put her hands to her mouth to feel her tongues and straightaway noticed the extra piercings in her cheeks and that the rings in her lips had changed to little studs, which she much preferred. As her fingers touched her tongues they burnt from the contact and she quickly moved her hands away.

As her hands moved from her mouth one brushed her nipple and made the ring in it make a little jingle. Her nipple was now super sensitive and sticking out quite far from her breasts, as she touched her other nipple they both stung a little, but it started to feel good.

Her hands then moved down her body to her pussy, as her hands touched her outer labia she found that they were very heavy, but not locked. As she parted them they hurt a little but it wasn't too bad, but her inner labia, with their new jewellery really hurt. She nervously parted them expecting something else to have been done to her clit, but there was nothing new there, or was there?

As she touched the ring in her clit it moved but she didn't feel it moving, she then realised that there must be a tunnel in her clit. As she touched her precious love button she felt a sharp sting, but it didn't hurt enough to make her stop. As she pulled and rattled it a little more, it felt good and sounded good, as her other hand moved up to grab a nipple she was getting very hot and she heard her Master's voice.

"Remember no unauthorised orgasms, however I suppose an orgasm is a fair swap for your voice. I'll allow you to play, so go ahead Slave, enjoy it whilst it's still there."

She thought to herself, "What does he mean whilst it's still there? He couldn't and wouldn't remove it would he?" Rather than scaring her it was turning her on more.

She tried to scream, "Fuck he's going to remove my cliiiiiiiitttt," as an orgasm tore through her body.

Thankfully for her sake, her master didn't know what she was thinking of, otherwise that would be next on his list.