Slave for The Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
Vicky torments Josh in public during their trip to the mall.
13.2k words
4.56
14.3k
13

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slameks
slameks
185 Followers

The house was quiet. The sun was only just rising, and everyone was still deep in the embrace of sleep. Well. Everyone except for Josh that is. He tried his best to escape his predicament and fall asleep, but he couldn't manage it for longer than a few minutes at a time.

wasn't surprising considering the circumstances. wasn't even in his bed. He was lying with his belly on the cold and hardwood floor of the living room. His arms were pulled back painfully and attached to his raised legs with leather straps, leaving him hogtied and unable to move, only able to squirm there on the floor.

That wasn't the end of his troubles though. Around his head was wrapped a black rubber hood casting him into darkness. The hood also had a hard plastic insert into his mouth, gagging him. Two small holes over his nostrils were his only access points for air.

The straps digging into his skin and the strain on his joints were agonizing. Still, he found some comfort in it. A strange feeling of safety as the leather hugged and squeezed his body, creaking every time he squirmed under their hold. The hood gave him a sense of privacy in his current naked form.

He knew that he deserved it for what he did though. It wasn't punishment for his begging to be unlocked and following release with Gemma's help. No. He was thoroughly punished by Vicky for that days ago. He still winced when he thought of it. The hours he spent tied down to the guest bed with a vibrating egg glued to his cage, keeping him right on the edge but unable to cross it.

No, the reason why he was hogtied like this overnight was that he wasn't careful. He spilled a full plate of food right as he passed Gemma. This would have been bad enough, but the food also happened to be pasta with a tomato sauce and the sauce spilled all over Gemma's hair and dress. She almost didn't seem angry about the spill though, more excited that she had an excuse to punish him.

Gemma has been on his ass lately, both literally and figuratively. As she often spanked him for the most minor offenses. He felt that she never quite forgave him for telling Vicky that she unlocked him, breaking their 'deal'. He thought she got it out of her system when she threw all of his clothes out, forcing him to be naked or dressed in girl clothes all the time, but he was wrong. Still, she was nicer to him than before, most of the time at least.

He was kind of glad that this was all the punishment she gave him for the spill though. For a moment there, when he saw the devilish grin she gave him after recovering from the surprise of having tomato sauce spilled all over her, he thought she would strung him up in the garage and whip him like Vicky had done a couple of weeks ago. So just being hogtied overnight was a relief.

Josh sighed internally, unable to perform the gesture due to the hood. That's another night with absolutely no studying on his part. Lately, he has been neglecting his studies more and more. Choosing to spend the little free time he was given less on himself and more on putting extra effort into his chores or even doing bonus ones he wasn't asked for. His only reward was words of praise from the girls that he found himself more and more reliant on. It wasn't a good day if he wasn't called a 'good boy' at least once.

He wondered if these feelings were genuine or if he had some sort of Stockholm syndrome. Did they 'break him in'? Partially, he guessed. It wasn't all bad though.

Josh was never very popular, he had a couple of 'friends', more like acquaintances though. People he shared classes with or that he met in his dorms. Now he finally had someone to spend his time with. Someone who liked having him around. At least he hoped that was the case.

It definitely wasn't a normal relationship. The girls certainly enjoyed his suffering and humiliation, but did they actually like him beyond that? Were their words of praise just pretend? To make him more susceptible to their will?

He started feeling light vibrations coming off of the floorboards. The sound of footsteps muffled by the hood entered his ears. The girls were awake.

He pushed his doubts about how genuine the girls were in their 'friendship' away, choosing to believe that there was at least some honesty behind them.

The sounds got louder. He thought that he detected two separate patterns. One of them slowly approached him in the living room.

Josh waited patiently, resisting the urge to squirm under his bonds, wanting to appear obedient. Disappointment hit when the steps moved away from him. He could faintly hear voices talking, but couldn't quite make out what they were saying.

He could hear the muffled sounds of the refrigerator opening and closing, water flowing from the sink, and chairs being moved around in the kitchen. He was in no way rested so he shouldn't mind being allowed to stay in bed, if only that bed wasn't so uncomfortable though.

Eventually, he heard the footsteps approach him again. Faint voices talking again, this time it sounded almost like they were talking at him. He couldn't understand them, he couldn't even respond if he wanted to.

Josh felt a light kick to his side and heard more words pointed at him. He squirmed under the bonds and attempted to say something, it came out more like a moan than anything else.

A warm hand touched his back. The loud noise of the zipper at the back of his hood being undone filled his ears. The black rubber hood was peeled off of his face, leaving behind a thick layer of sweat. As his eyes got used to the light again he saw Gemma standing in front of him.

"Did you learn your lesson, slave?" she asked. Her cleavage showed as she bent down to address him.

"Yes Miss Gemma. I apologize for being so clumsy. I will make sure to never spill food on you or your clothes ever again," he slowly got out his apology in between deep breaths.

"I hope so, or I'll have to do something much more drastic next time." She crouched down to him and started working the leather straps binding his limbs together behind him. "Sometimes it feels like you provoke me on purpose, just hoping to be punished by me again."

As the tight leather straps were released from his body his blood could rush freely through his skin and muscles once again, the spot where the straps squeezed the tightest started to hurt and itch. Josh worked his muscles and scratched at the sore spots.

Gemma finished undoing his bonds and threw them over on the couch. "You stink, go take a shower slave. I left you some clothes on the washing machine."

"Yes Miss Gemma, thank you for releasing me." Josh quietly made his way over to the downstairs bathroom.

Closing the door behind himself he could finally relax a little. He didn't have much time before Gemma would start to wonder what was taking him so long though.

He took off the padded collar around his neck and placed it on a shelf over the sink. Opening the cabinet under the sink he took out a little pink bag that contained his razor and all the products he was told to use. He follows the instructions given to him to a T. Shampooing his hair, using the razor to keep himself nice and smooth, and then finishing by cleaning his whole body with a nice showering gel that smells of strawberries, including cleaning under his cage as much as he can.

Messing around with his cage reminded him of his pent-up lust. A few days ago Vicky made an agreement with him while he massaged her feet. Every Sunday, if he behaved well that week, he would be unlocked from his cage and either allowed to masturbate or even helped with his release by one of the girls, depending on exactly how well he behaved.

It was Thursday today, meaning it was only a few days left until he would get to come. Even with the few transgressions that he had already been punished for, he hoped that his extra effort was noticed by Vicky and that she would unlock him.

Finished cleaning himself he got out of the shower and brushed his teeth, before spreading a moisturizing cream that Dottie gave him, all over his body, making his skin feel nice and soft to the touch. He picked up his collar and closed it back over his neck. The familiar feeling of it calmed him somewhat.

The dress that Gemma prepared for him lay on the washing machine. Josh examined it, it wasn't any of the ones that he was given to wear before. It was a short loose light pink dress. It was probably meant to be worn over pants or a skirt, but he wasn't provided with one. Putting it on it ended just a little below his crotch, showing off the bottom of his metal chastity cage.

As Josh left the bathroom and closed the door behind him he heard the doorbell ring. He froze and looked at the nearby front door. Who was it? Each of the girls would just come in, they wouldn't ring the doorbell.

Becka surprised him from behind, scaring him as if he was doing something he shouldn't be.

"Hey there, looking good sunshine," said Becka with a kind smile.

"Good morning Miss." Josh felt uncomfortable as her eyes looked him over, her look turning into one of a predator. "Uh, someone rang the doorbell, did someone get locked out or-"

Becka grabbed his shoulders and turned him around, starting to push him in the direction of the front door. "Seeing as you were 'indisposed' and couldn't prepare breakfast we went ahead and ordered some."

"Oh, okay, why are y-"

Becka continued speaking, cutting him off again. "Why don't you come with me, you can help me bring the food back to the kitchen."

"B-But, I don't think-uh, let's just-"

Before Josh could finish making his plea they arrived at the front door. Becka wrapped one of her arms around him and pushed up to him, opening the door with her other hand.

On the other side of the door was standing a regular guy, tall, about thirty, dressed in a polo shirt branded with the name of some local restaurant. He checked out the barely clothed Becka first, only in a sports bra and shorts. As his eyes left her and arrived on him a sly grin sneaked onto his face. His clear interest made Josh uncomfortable, causing him to squirm under Becka's arm holding him in place next to her.

Becka broke the awkward silence first. "Hiya, I'm guessing you got the food for us?"

"Yea, sure I do," responded the delivery man, his eyes not leaving Josh's bare legs.

"Is this enough for all of it?" asked Becka as she handed him a bundle of bills.

Forced to break his stare the delivery man counted the bills. "Yea, that's enough." He handed her the bag of food. "Enjoy it," he added and winked at Josh.

"Thanks, bye." Becka giggled and closed the door on him, handing the bag of food to Josh. "Come on," she said and spanked his butt as she walked by in the direction of the kitchen.

Josh twitched and quickly followed her, glad this experience was over. He was blushing so much that his skin was redder than the dress he was wearing.

"Finally, I'm starving," said Gemma as she spotted them entering the kitchen with the bag of food.

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you tied up our cook overnight," commented Becka and picked up the bag of food from Josh, placing it on the dinner table. She unpacked the boxes of food, handing one of them to Gemma, and put another in front of an empty chair. "Sit over there, that one's for you," she said addressing Josh.

"Thank you, Miss," he responded, eager to eat a full meal instead of just scraps that the girls left for him.

All three of them sat down and started eating their breakfast. Shortly Vicky came down, straight from the shower dressed only in a bathrobe with her hair wrapped in a towel.

"Morning, guys," she said with a yawn.

Josh immediately swallowed the piece of hash-brown in his mouth and responded with his own, "Good morning Miss Vicky."

Vicky sat down between Josh and Gemma and started eating her box of food. Josh couldn't keep his eyes off of her, even now with no make-up she looked beautiful. Her fresh aroma filled his nostrils.

"Hmm, the food's cold already," she complained.

"The deliveries always take way too long to get here," responded Becka.

"Well, we wouldn't have to wait for a cold delivery if someone wasn't clumsy and didn't force Gemma to punish him." Vicky looked over at Josh and met his gaze.

He paused and looked away down at his food, considering if he should apologize to Vicky as well.

"You can consider yourself lucky, Gemma went easy on you. If you ruined one of my favorite dresses like that you wouldn't be able to sit with your butt on a chair like this for a while," said Vicky and went back to eating her food.

Josh nearly choked hearing her threat. "I'm sorry Miss, I'll make sure it won't happen again."

Vicky nodded approvingly in his direction and continued eating.

"Is Dottie coming over today?" asked Becka.

"She has to help her aunt move, but she said she should be free later and will join us at the mall," responded Gemma, already done gulping down her breakfast.

Josh perked up at the mention of the mall. Vicky promised him he would be allowed to join them the next time they go, as a reward for telling her the truth about being unlocked by Gemma a few days ago.

Subtly, he looked around at Vicky, not saying anything, trying not to show too much enthusiasm about the prospect of leaving the house.

Vicky noticed his not-so-subtle look and started speaking. "We haven't told you yet, have we, slave? We're all going to the mall in the afternoon."

Josh held her gaze, hoping she would keep her word. She always has so far.

Vicky giggled, covering her mouth with her hand. "You're coming with us, slave, don't you worry."

"Thank you Miss Vicky," he said with a nod and continued eating.

Great, finally he would be allowed outside in public, even if just to the mall. The furthest from the house he got in the last few weeks was the driveway and the pool. He was going a little crazy staying in one place for so long.

His happiness started turning sour as he realized something he hadn't considered yet. They won't force him to go like this, right? In a dress that barely covers his chastity cage and with a thick padded leather collar on his neck. They wouldn't. Surely. Or... would they?

They finish eating and start breaking off from the dinner table. Becka excused herself saying that she had to go get something, but that she'll be back in time for their trip.

Gemma and Vicky went to lounge in the living room with their phones in their hands and loud music playing.

Josh finished his plate and started doing his chores. The trip was no excuse for him to neglect his duties. He went into a sort of trance as he vacuumed the carpets, tidied up the bedsheets, and collected their clothes, bringing them to the washing machine. Even though he was wearing a dress, the sensation of holding a piece of clothing that Vicky had used excited him. He didn't dare to smell them though, after already being caught doing that once. Cleaning the upstairs bathroom after Vicky used it earlier was a particular highlight for him.

He really got used to doing their bidding, just like a maid. Still, he hoped that he meant more to them than that.

He went back downstairs and collected all the empty boxes of food left over from their breakfast, throwing them into the garbage bag in the kitchen. Finding it almost completely full he humbly walked over to Vicky lying on the couch, his head bowed down.

"Miss Vicky, do I have permission to speak?"

"What is it?" she asked back without even looking at him.

"Can I please go outside, Miss?" Vicky turned her eyes up at him. "Just to put the garbage into the trashcan."

She turned her attention back to her phone. "Sure, whatever."

Josh went back to the kitchen and hauled the garbage bag outside to the trashcan on the driveway. He had to be careful going through the house, the heavy bag sloshed around in his hands almost spilling out.

A car drove by. He was already outside, halfway to the trashcans when he realized what he was wearing and that anyone could see him right now, the front of the house not being as hidden away as the pool area in the back. He hurried to the trashcans, threw the garbage in, and ran back inside.

Slamming the door behind him he breathed heavily, his heart quickly pumping in his chest. He couldn't go outside like this, certainly not to the mall. What if they really made him do it? What could he do about it?

Josh returned to the living room, picking up a rag from the bathroom on the way. He started dusting the many shelves covering the walls, trying to gather up the nerve to ask the girls about his outfit for the trip to the mall.

He was all finished with the shelves but kept going back and forth, cleaning them again and again.

"What do you want?" asked Vicky. She must have noticed him hanging around a little too long.

Josh turned to face her, her look caused him to squirm. He was worried about how she would react, he could see that her mood wasn't exactly good right now. "I just wondered, Miss. What will I be wearing for the trip to the mall?"

Vicky looked over at Gemma who also looked up from her phone, and then looked back at Josh. "Is there something wrong with your current outfit?" asked Vicky, eliciting a giggle from Gemma.

Panic started setting in. "No Miss, but I thought it might be inappropriate and maybe-"

"He's right you know," said Gemma, ignoring his continued explanation. She got up and stepped up next to him. "I think maybe we should dress him up a little more, more frills and lace and the like. You know, so that there is absolutely no question on anybody's mind that he is our bitch."

Josh visibly cringed at Gemma's suggestion. Vicky, however, started grinning.

"Right, and lead him behind us on all fours with a leash, where he belongs," Vicky continued Gemma's scenario as she also got up next to him.

The grin on Vicky's face and the looks the girls exchanged genuinely scared Josh. He couldn't tell if they were kidding or not. They couldn't be serious though, could they?

Josh jerked away from them as Gemma pulled at his collar. Both of the girls laughed and went back to their respective couches, lying back down and picking up their phones. Their attention turned back away from them.

Horrified, Josh turned to leave the living room and go back to his trance doing his chores, far away from this conversation.

"Wait, where are you going?" asked Gemma behind him.

"I-I, back to the-"

"I need a footstool, go on, drop to the floor slave."

Josh just stood there, still processing that he would have to go outside dressed like a slut on a leash.

"Didn't you hear her or what? On the floor, worm, now," commanded Vicky noticing his hesitance.

The tone of her voice woke him back up and he immediately dropped to the floor and crawled over to Gemma, presenting his back to her. Her feet thudded onto his back and the girls returned to their phones.

The occasional chatter between them and the sound of their fingers hitting the screens could be almost relaxing if it weren't for the thoughts of his upcoming fate overtaking his mind.

He was sure he couldn't do it. Just the delivery guy seeing him almost made him freak out, being like this in public, in front of hundreds of people, he would die of embarrassment. What other choice did he have though? It wasn't his call, after all, this wasn't some consensual kink-play where they would respect his limits and boundaries. He was their slave, as much as he tried not to think about it like that.

"What will we have for lunch?" asked Gemma.

"We just had breakfast a few hours ago. We'll just have something later at the mall, there's hardly any food left in the fridge anyway."

"Geez, I can't wait that long," said Gemma as she lifted her legs from Josh's back. "Slave, go make me something, hurry," she commanded and shoved his side with her foot.

slameks
slameks
185 Followers