Slave for The Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know it," responded Vicky as she sat back down. "Sit with us if you'd like."

"Thanks," she sat down and looked over at Josh, her face trying to place him but coming up empty. "Who's this, your brother or something?"

"That's Josh," said Becka.

"He's uh, Dottie's cousin. He moved here and has no friends, so we are letting him hang out with us," continued Vicky.

Josh cringed a little at Vicky's explanation. He didn't protest though and waved hello to Tina with a smile.

Tina looked away from him, satisfied with Vicky's explanation, not even returning his smile. "Hmm, where is Dottie anyway? She always followed you guys around like a puppy."

"She's busy," Gemma blurted out. Her tone and expression were like the ones that were usually reserved for when he misbehaved.

The girls continued talking among themselves, sharing news and gossiping about ex-classmates. Josh was completely left out of the conversation, again. He managed to piece together who Tina was exactly from listening to them.

She only moved in here a little over a year ago and shared most classes with them. She joined the cheerleaders where she got to talking with Vicky and Becka. Her father was filthy rich but worked all the time. And she clearly didn't know that Dottie was blackmailed by Vicky in the past, meaning his secret was probably also safe.

"Is it true what I heard Vicky? You have your whole house just to yourself over the summer?" asked Tina.

"Yeah, it's true," said Vicky with a smirk, sneaking a glance at Josh.

"Damn, you're so lucky. You must be having constant parties, I'm so jealous. My parents would never leave me alone if they left like that, they'd probably get me some nanny or something," said Tina and sighed at the 'unfairness' of it all.

Becka laughed and kicked Josh's leg under the table.

"Listen, I have nothing to do for the next half hour or so, would you guys mind if I hang out with you until my father comes to pick me up?"

"Sure, we'd love to have you," said Vicky with a glowing smile.

They were already finished with their food and started getting up.

"Take care of the food trays, would you?" asked Vicky addressing him.

"Yes, Miss," he responded and started towering the food tray on top of each other. He heard chuckling from the girls as he turned around. He realized that he called Vicky 'Miss' in front of Tina and started blushing. As he slowly rejoined them he heard Tina whisper something to the girls but couldn't quite make out what.

They all continue exploring the maze-like shopping mall again. The girls still chatting among themselves with him left out. He's just following them again, no longer a part of the group. He couldn't wait for Tina to leave.

Gemma gave him a worrisome look as they entered a shoe store because Tina kept talking about how she needed new shoes. Vicky took her aside to show her one pair that she had her eyes on, insisting that they would be perfect for Tina.

Josh stayed behind with Becka and Gemma one aisle over. Gemma picked up black leather shoes with a high heel and sat down on a bench between the shelves. "Slave, help me try these on."

Josh winced, hoping that Tina didn't hear her address him like that. Quickly he crouched down and started undoing Gemma's shoelaces. As he finished with both of her shoes and took them off her feet, the smell of her socks hit him. A horrible stench. He doubted that Gemma showered recently. Trying his best not to show his disgust he looked up, waiting for Gemma to hand him the shoes she wanted to try on.

Instead, he saw Gemma nod to him with a devious grin on her face. The nod wasn't meant for him though, but for Becka who was standing ready for a signal behind him.

He felt hands push down on his shoulders. Confused about what was going on he tried standing up but the hands wouldn't budge, holding him still.

Gemma used his confusion as an opportunity to strike. Her socked feet pushed up onto his unprotected face. The stink filled up his lungs before he could even think to react.

Josh tried pushing her feet away with his hands but only managed to slide them back and forth across his face, leaving behind a trail of her stinky sweat. He caught a glimpse of Vicky looking right at them, smiling as she showed off some red pumps to Tina who had her back turned to them.

He felt like he was going to be sick, the horrible intoxicating smell overpowering his senses. His nose started to itch as her feet slid over it repeatedly. The girls held in their giggles so as to not alert Tina to what was happening.

The loud noise of Josh sneezing multiple times made it all come to a stop. He looked up to see Tina staring right at him with a confused look on her face. He blushed, hoping she didn't see any of it.

"Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom," he said as he got up and walked in the direction of the exit.

"He's a weirdo isn't he?" asked Tina.

"Yeah. He is," said Vicky looking at him as he turned the corner walking out of the store.

Josh kept throwing water from the running sink onto his face. The horrible stench refused to leave. His was skin red from him rubbing paper towels on his face.

Contempt with being unable to get completely rid of the unclean feeling he walked out of the men's bathroom. Before he could close the door behind him he was violently pushed against the wall. It was Gemma with Becka right behind her.

"I was just on my way back Miss I-"

"Yeah sure you were. We're just making sure you don't get any bright ideas and forget your place, slave, that is at our feet," said Gemma in a mocking tone. She pushed up closer to him, causing him to wince and turn his head away.

She let go of him and stepped away. She looked around the empty hallway, hidden away from the prying eyes of the other mall shoppers. Turning back to him she commanded him again. "Kiss my feet slave."

Josh looked back at her, frozen. He hoped this was just another joke and she would laugh soon, but something told him she was deadly serious. Her face kept only getting meaner as he waited.

"I gave you a command, and you will follow it," she snarled back at him.

"Come on Gemma, what if someone sees?" asked Becka, trying to calm her down. Josh was thankful for her attempts, however futile they were.

"I don't give a fuck, and you," she said turning her attention back to Josh. "You'll do as you are told, right? Or do you want Vicky to hear that you were being bad again?" She smirked back at him, knowing she had him.

Josh relented and kneeled down on the linoleum floor of the hallway, bending his head down to kiss Gemma's outstretched foot. Thankfully the stink was mostly blocked by her shoe.

Getting up, thankful that nobody else saw him demean himself like this, he was met with her satisfied grin. Becka already turned around and started walking away.

"Come on, slave," said Gemma also turning away from him.

Vicky and Tina were already waiting outside of the shoe store for them.

"You good? You looked like you were about to vomit in there," commented Tina. The first time she addressed him directly.

"Yeah, just a-uh stomach bug or something."

Tina stared back at him, clearly seeing through his bullshit, but not caring enough to push him on it. Her phone pinged and she quickly pulled it out to check.

"It's my father, he's here," said Tina, and looked back up from her phone at the girls. "Thank you guys so much for hanging out. Everyone left for the summer so it was really nice having someone to talk to again."

Vicky smiled and stepped forward, hugging Tina. "No problem, you're our friend as well you know, we can hang out anytime. Actually, I have an idea, what about you come over to my place for a sleepover sometime?"

"Oh, that'd be great, but I wouldn't want to force myself on you guys or-"

"Nonsense, we'd love to have you," insisted Vicky.

"Well, okay then I guess. When exactly?"

"The house is free all summer, so pretty much whenever you'd like," immediately responded Vicky.

"Hmm, okay," Tina looked back at her phone and placed it into her pocket. "I really have to go now. I'll text you and set it up later, okay?"

"Sure, see ya," Vicky said and waved at Tina walking away.

Just as soon as she turned the corner and disappeared the girls started speaking again.

"What a fucking bitch."

"So fake, I can't believe how she can live with herself."

"I know, I almost punched her when she told me I should dress more 'positively'."

"You really gonna let her get away with how she embarrassed you in front of the whole class last time?" asked Becka looking at Vicky who still hasn't said anything since Tina left.

Vicky still stared ahead to where Tina went. "She'll get what she deserves, all in due time," she turned back around to the girls and Josh. "Let's not let her ruin our day, we lost a bunch of time. Come one," she motioned with her hand for them to follow her and started walking back the way they came from.

They walked to a naughty-looking store. Revealing lingerie and sexy dresses on display. Josh felt uncomfortable and slowed down, deciding that he would just wait outside for the girls.

Vicky stopped at the front door, letting Gemma and Becka continue on into the store. She looked back at Josh and smiled. Beckoning him with her head to follow her, it felt almost like a dare. Josh felt unable to refuse and obediently walked up behind her.

Josh followed Vicky through the tight aisles filled with women's undergarments and skimpy pieces of fabric that could hardly still be called clothes. His head hung in shame, hiding from the strange looks the other shoppers gave him.

Ahead of him, Vicky stopped at a mannequin showing off a white frilly set of lingerie with a corset. "What do you think?" she asked.

Josh gave it a quick glance and looked back down at the floor. "Looks great, Miss."

"It has a real nice texture, feel it."

Josh stepped up closer to the mannequin and slid his hand over the corset covering its plastic belly. "Yeah, it feels real comfortable."

"Hmm, I hope it'll feel comfortable when you're wearing it too," said Vicky and picked up the same set from a shelf next to the mannequin, giving it to Josh and continuing on as if nothing happened.

He just automatically took the set from her and held onto it, standing frozen in place and looking at Vicky walking slowly away. So these were the 'clothes' that she intended to buy just for him. Josh exhaled and caught up to her.

They continued through the endless aisles full of shelves of lingerie. Vicky stopped asking for his opinion on the pieces she picked out after his answers dropped in enthusiasm. Carrying all the lacy and frilly underwear and dresses in public like this made Josh deeply uncomfortable.

The only consoling thought that Josh held onto was that at least he wouldn't be naked back at the house most of the time like so far. Maybe they would even let him keep some guy clothes around, he hoped.

Vicky turned and piled another dress into his hands. It was a skimpy yellow half-transparent dress. She noticed his worried expression as he looked at it. "You like?"

"I don't know about that one Miss, it might be a little too-"

"You'll look great in it, don't worry," she said and turned away. Her reassurance didn't help him one bit.

Eventually satisfied with her selection they made their way to the dressing rooms. Josh was glad that they were fairly separated from the rest of the store, hidden away in the back behind a wall and it seemed nobody was using them at the moment.

Gemma and Becka were already waiting there for them, each carrying a few pieces of clothing as well. Vicky pushed him into one of the dressing rooms and took the few pieces from the girls, carrying them with her into the dressing room. Unlike the small dressing room with flimsy curtains and thin walls, this one was spacious and had a proper door with the sides reaching all the way from the floor to the ceiling, providing a comforting sense of privacy.

Vicky took the rest of the clothing from Josh and placed it on a bench inside the dressing room. "Get undressed," she commanded as she searched through the pile.

Josh wasn't happy leaving the comfort of his normal guy clothes but followed her directions nonetheless.

Vicky turned back around, holding a bright red leotard with matching gloves and pantyhose. "Put this on," she said and handed it to him. She picked up his guy clothes from the floor and turned away. "Call out when you're ready," she said and left the dressing room.

Josh just stood there for a while, looking at the leotard. He could hear the girls giggle and talk among themselves outside. He was sure that he would look ridiculous in this if it would even fit him. He'll dress up and they'll come laugh at him, nothing he can do about it. Another humiliation as usual. Let's just get this over with.

Even now, in the privacy of the dressing room, he felt embarrassed as he stretched the pantyhose over his smooth legs. Like he was being watched by someone.

To his surprise, he managed to squeeze into the leotard without much trouble. It fit him almost perfectly, if not for his lack in the chest area and the stretched-out bulge on his crotch. He had to admit that the leotard squeezed him in all the right places, successfully creating the illusion of female curves on his body.

Resigned and eager to get on with it, he opened the door just a little and looked out through the crack. Relieved that the girls were still there and didn't leave him he called out to them. "Miss, I'm all done."

The girls all turned their attention to him and paused, waiting for something.

"Well come on out and show us," said Vicky, trying to conceal her grin as just a smile.

Josh froze. She wasn't serious. Surely. "But-"

"No buts, come on out. What did you expect, that we would all squeeze in there with you? Stop messing about and come out." Vicky motioned for him to come closer with her hand, her expression slowly turning annoyed.

He thought about his options. There were none. Even if he decided to just refuse, what could he do? She had his clothes, they could just leave him there. He was trapped. He knew he had to swallow his pride, say goodbye to the last of his dignity, and just step out, hoping that nobody else would see. Except, he couldn't. His body refused to move.

"You want me to get up and drag you out? Is that what you want?"

Josh tried to move his hand, or at least say something. No sound would come out. The dressing room door suddenly felt like it was made of stone and weighed a ton. He just couldn't open it.

"Maybe I should drag you through the whole store. We can ask the cashier if you can just wear it out after I pay for it. Is that what you want?"

Using all of his strength he managed to shake his head.

"Then step out. Now."

The look she gave him made him shiver. He closed his eyes and tried his best to open the door. Feeling the door finally budge, with his eyes still closed he stepped forward.

There was a moment of silence broken by a single, "Wow," coming from Becka.

"It really fits him," said Gemma.

He slowly opened his eyes, glad to find that there was nobody else around.

"You look so cute."

"He really does."

The girls continued with their compliments, taking out their phones to take pictures.

Josh was confused. He expected them to mock him and laugh. Instead, they were... nice to him? Was this for real or just another joke at his expense?

"Turn around for us," said Vicky.

He followed her direction immediately, showing himself from all angles.

"Strike a pose," said Becka, getting up from the bench to come closer and get a better shot with her phone.

Josh didn't even think about it and did it. He didn't even consider that he was potentially giving them more blackmail material against him. They seemed genuine to him. Like they just wanted to document their moments together.

The girls cheered him on as he struck more poses, taking inspiration from Vicky earlier. He was still embarrassed but also something else. He couldn't quite put his finger on what it was though.

"That's a real good one, we'll take it for sure. Put it into a separate pile so we can tell them apart," Vicky said and looked at the other girls. "You guys have any requests for what he should show off next?"

"Put on the set of green lingerie I brought," said Gemma, who seemed excited at the moment, her anger from before long gone.

"Yeah that one would look great on him," commented Becka.

Josh nodded his head and went back into his dressing room, starting to undress. As he put the leotard with gloves and pantyhose aside as he was told, he looked over it one last time. He realized that he didn't mind wearing it as much as he expected, he even looked forward to putting it on again, in the privacy of Vicky's house of course.

His heart was still pumping, the risk of getting found out doing something taboo at any moment gave him a high. He started fishing out pieces of the green lingerie set that was next from the pile.

However, he quickly ended up with way too many pieces, some of them seemingly going together while others looked a little different. He couldn't tell which ones were supposed to be the ones they wanted him to wear. Not wanting to put on the wrong clothes and seeing no other alternative he slightly opens the door again and pokes out.

"Miss I-"

"Well come on out, or do I have to tell you every time?"

"No Miss." His heart dropped as Vicky's look turned from a smile into annoyed contempt. "I-uh, I'm not finished yet. I'm not really sure which piece belongs to the set and how to-"

"I'll help him," said Becka and got up off of the bench, walking toward him.

Josh saw Vicky's expression turn back to a more neutral one as he stepped away from the door, leaving it open just a bit.

Becka poked her head inside, seeing that he was naked she giggled and squeezed inside the dressing room without opening the door fully. She looked over all the various pieces of green underwear that he picked out and started searching among them.

"Here, put these on, the rest is more cyan or aquamarine than green."

"Okay, thank you Miss."

Becka looked up at him and smiled. She turned to leave but he stopped her.

"Uhm, what exactly do I do with this?" he asked her, holding a loop of dark green fabric with black lace and four straps hanging from it with clips at the ends.

"That's a garter belt. It's to hold up your stockings, just step into it and let it rest on your hips," she said with a giggle.

Josh nodded his head and proceeded to put on the garter belt and the rest of the set. Looking up he found her looking at him intently.

"Oh that's not quite right, you need to use the clips on the stockings. Here let me." She stepped closer to him, leaning her chest on his. Her breasts squeezed together as she pulled up his stockings with her hands. Snapping the clips she stepped away again. "There we go."

Her eyes traveled over him as she smiled and nodded at him, a mischievous look flashed on her face. "Let's go." She suddenly opened the door and pushed him outside.

"Here he is," she called out as Josh stumbled out of the dressing room, struggling not to fall flat on his face.

As he steadied himself he looked at Vicky and Gemma on the bench. They just sat there looking at him and not saying anything. Their faces were frozen in surprised expressions. Gemma started cracking and tried to hold in laughter. Was he wearing the lingerie the wrong way or something?

Josh heard something behind him, thinking it was Becka he turned around. It wasn't Becka.

An older lady was just leaving one of the dressing rooms. Their eyes met briefly as she looked at him before walking off. As she turned the corner the girls could no longer hold it in and started laughing uncontrollably.