Slave for The Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss." Josh got up and walked to the kitchen. His body moved almost autonomously, his mind still busy elsewhere, trying to think of a possible way out of his situation.

Even if he just refused to do it, the girls had extensive blackmail on him. What would be the point of not going outside in a dress if they put images of him naked on the internet anyway? With his relative freedom to move around the house, it wasn't that impossible for him to snatch the phones from the girls and be free of it. It was a long shot though. Besides, that would be the end of all of this for him. He didn't want that.

He could do without the constant punishments and threats, but he didn't mind serving and pampering them if it meant he could spend time with them. He didn't want to go back to his boring old life. Would he really throw all of this away just to save himself from some embarrassment?

He returned to Gemma and presented her with some apple slices he prepared. She didn't look satisfied but took it from him without a word and lifted her legs again as he dropped back down and crawled under them.

The front door slammed closed. "Hey, I'm back," Becka called out from the hall.

Josh turned his head just in time to see her enter the living room. She carried a large shopping bag that was filled to the brim with something. He was too busy wallowing in self-pity and despair to think of what may be inside of it.

Vicky met Becka in the middle of the room with a hug. "That's the stuff?" she asked.

"Yeah, It's all in there," replied Becka and laid the bag on top of Josh's back.

"Hey, that's my footstool," complained Gemma as she shifted her legs off of him.

Vicky looked through the bag, digging deep inside. "Yeah, that'll do, perfect, thanks. You sure they won't mind?"

"Nah they won't, don't mention it."

He felt the bag lift from his back. Vicky started walking away with it. Just as she turned the corner she called out to him, "Slave, come one, follow me."

What is it this time? Reluctantly he followed her upstairs into his room. Even though he couldn't go through with his plan in such a short time, the thought of resisting didn't completely leave his mind. Maybe it would be best just to leave them right now. Sure, it would be over between them and they would release their pictures of him.

The embarrassment would be enormous. At least he wouldn't have to face anyone though. His family would probably disown him and he'd have to move towns and start college over again elsewhere. However, the constant fear of what's coming next would finally leave. What if staying only led to more suffering, eventually to such kinds that he couldn't escape?

There was one last thing he could think of to try, before doing something irreversible. He could try reasoning with her. Explain that he is willing to do most things, but going in public like this is just too far. Chances were slim that she would take pity on him, but not impossible.

They stopped in his room as Vicky laid out the bag on his bed. Josh was just about to say something as the contents of the bag spilled out onto his bed. It was full of clothes. Regular clothes. Guy clothes.

"These belong to Becka's brothers. I'm sure we can find something for you to wear to the mall among them." Vicky looked up at Josh's stunned face. Her expression changed from one of confusion to a mischievous smile. "What? Did you think we were being serious earlier?"

She laughed uncontrollably, touching his chest as she leaned closer to him. "We were just kidding, I know you aren't ready for something like that."

Her warm touch unfroze him as he staggered out a response. "Thank you Miss."

No dying of embarrassment today, guess he'll live another day. Maybe she really does care for him, in her own way.

Vicky composed herself and picked out a few pieces from the spilled bag: a green t-shirt, jeans, boxers, and white socks. Handing them to Josh she turned her head and smiled. "Put these on."

Josh eagerly took off his dress and started getting dressed in something he didn't mind wearing for once, after more than two weeks of being naked or dressed as a girl.

"Joining us on our trip isn't the only reward you'll get today, you know." Josh looked up at her as he fiddled with the button on the jeans. "I promise I'll get you some clothes at the mall, ones just for you. So you don't have to wear just this borrowed stuff."

"Thank you, Miss, you are very kind." He hoped he would get to choose what he wanted, but doubted it. Better than nothing.

"You will, of course, behave accordingly when outside with us. I hope I don't have to remind you of what we can do to you should you try and do something stupid." She unlocked her phone and showed him an entire album of pictures of him naked and performing various humiliating tasks.

It's been a long time since she brought up the blackmail they have on him. Seeing all the pictures for himself, he wondered if he really would have had the courage to just walk away. Since the beginning of his 'servitude,' the number of them only grew and grew.

"Of course Miss, I'll be on my best behavior."

"I hope so," she said and helped him take off his collar, placing it on the bedside table. "Finish up and wait for me downstairs, I need to go get ready myself."

"Yes Miss," he responded as she closed the door, leaving him alone.

The situation has calmed down just as he has. He put his thoughts of resisting and walking off away for now.

He reached for the door knob but paused before turning it. He would be allowed to leave the house. There was something both exciting and sad about it, like something was coming to an end. Something he didn't quite want to end. Well, here we go.

Josh joined Becka waiting in the hall downstairs. She only smiled at him but didn't say anything.

"I wanted to thank you, Miss." She turned to him. "For the clothes, I mean. I hope your brothers won't mind."

"No worries, they won't even notice," she said, her smile turning into a smirk. "I wouldn't mind seeing you go out with us like you were before though." Becka giggled as Josh turned red.

Steps on the stairs announced that the girls were ready. Both Vicky and Gemma came down together. Both dressed casually, but way less revealing than their usual outfits.

"All ready? Let's go then," asked Vicky and answered for herself, leading the group outside to her car.

Becka called out 'shotgun' and ran ahead of them to get in the front passenger seat. Josh sat behind her, with Vicky behind the driving wheel, and Gemma beside him. She gave him a devious smirk when he looked in her direction, fastening his seatbelt.

The ride to the mall was mostly uneventful. Josh looked out at the passing suburban houses slowly turning into downtown office buildings. As he saw his old college dorm pass by, the memories of his old life before taking up this job for Ms. Edwards flooded his mind. It felt so long ago that he stayed there, yet it wasn't even a month.

Vicky parks the car in an underground parking lot, right below the mall. Even though it was about 1 pm. on a workday, the parking lot was almost full.

As the girls start getting out he hesitates, unsure how to behave around them in public.

Vicky approached seeing him still sitting inside the car. "Stay close to us, alright?"

"Yes Miss."

Vicky smiled and turned away from him, walking with the rest of the girls toward the escalators leading into the mall.

Josh was tense as he followed them, surrounded by three beautiful girls, seemingly their friend but really something else entirely.

The girls were enjoying themselves though. Chatting and laughing as they examine the storefronts they pass. Josh was never good in social situations, most of all with girls. The fact that they had him by the balls didn't help him right now either.

Vicky turned to him and pulled him aside for a moment. "I appreciate you behaving, this was supposed to be a reward though. You can relax, you know. I want you to enjoy yourself." Josh smiled awkwardly back at her. He hated being confronted about his quiet nature. "How about this, you can speak with us freely without permission. Be respectful still though, try to use your own judgment when it's okay for you to speak or not for now. I'll let you know if you overstep, okay?"

"Um-Okay Miss, thank you."

Vicky nodded and returned back to the girls waiting nearby.

"Vicks, tell Gemma that she needs to get a new skirt. She had this one since we were freshmen. We're starting college soon, time for a change," Becka turned away from Gemma and continued. "Not mentioning the fact that it makes her butt look way too big, right?"

"Who are you calling fat? At least guys don't mistake me for a twink from behind," responded Gemma with a vicious tone.

"Hey you-"

"You don't look fat," said Josh, interrupting Becka. The girls all turned to him. "And-uh, you look great from behind Miss."

The girls remained wordless, staring at him. Becka broke the silence first. "Well gee, thanks I guess." The other girls joined in as she laughed. Josh unsure if he didn't overstep joined in and laughed too.

They all walked together now. Josh was no longer just following them, but a part of the group. Sure, he was definitely at the bottom of the hierarchy, but he slowly built up his confidence around them as he dropped a few more comments here and there. In more ways than one, he was more intimate with them than with anybody else.

The girls all separated as they entered one of the many fashion-forward stores in the mall. Each went to look for clothes in their own respective styles. Josh followed Vicky, happy to be of service if he was needed.

Vicky stopped, examining a small beige dress. It had holes ripped into it, making it look more like some discarded piece of clothing from a car crash victim.

"What do you think?" she asked, placing the dress along her body and turning to him.

Josh imagined the small dress stretched out to fit her, hugging her curves with the holes showing off parts of her bare skin. His rising lust was stopped by the ever-present cage. "I-It's good, I think you'd look great in it Miss."

Vicky smiled and held the dress away from herself to look at it again. "Yeah I would, wouldn't I?" She handed him the dress to hold and continued down the aisle past many other garments, picking out a few along the way. None of them were what Josh would describe as 'decent', but he wouldn't object to seeing her in them.

Satisfied with her selection, Vicky made her way to the store's fitting rooms. "Wait here," she commanded Josh and took all of the hangers with clothes from him, sliding the curtain of one of the dressing rooms closed behind herself.

Josh just stood there waiting, a smile glued to his face. He felt like he hadn't in a long time, normal. Like he was just hanging out with his friends at the mall. The fact that his 'friends' in this scenario were beautiful girls whom he loved to spend time with only helped to make him feel even better. And, maybe, they were even something more than friends.

The curtain slid open, revealing Vicky wearing the beige dress she picked out earlier. The fabric stretched over her body, showing off an impressive amount of cleavage. It was almost skin-tight, none of her curves were left to the imagination.

Josh was speechless, his eyes traveled over her body, mostly focusing on her chest.

"Well?" she asked.

"You're beautiful," was all that he managed to get out.

She giggled. "Not me silly, the dress. Is it okay?" Vicky stepped out to examine herself in the large mirror wall opposite the fitting rooms. She struck a few poses to see how the dress looked, during one of them she lifted her leg and squeezed her arms together on her breasts.

"Uh, yeah, the dress is great Miss. It makes you look very uh-."

Vicky giggled at Josh's struggles to find the right words to describe her, clearly smitten. She walked over to him and gave him a soft embrace, ending it with a quick peck on his cheek. "Thank you," was all she said before going back into her dressing room.

Before Josh could fully recover her head poked out between the curtain and the wall. "I need your help, come here." she beckoned him closer with her hand, and her head went back behind the curtain.

Josh walked cautiously toward her outstretched hand. Once he was close enough it closed around his arm and pulled him inside behind the curtain.

They squeezed together in the small fitting room. Vicky was in a tight strapless red dress, holding it up with her hand to her chest.

"Zip me up," she said and turned around, showing off her bare back to him, his eyes stared down at her exposed white and blue striped panties. She swung her hair to her front so it wouldn't obscure the zipper, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra under the dress.

Blushing, Josh reached down and took hold of the small metallic zipper, slowly pulling it up, careful not to touch Vicky's exposed skin. He didn't want her to call him a perv again or something and ruin the moment.

As the zipper closed the dress hugged her figure perfectly. About halfway up the zipper started slowing down and eventually got stuck, refusing to budge. Josh fiddled with it, but couldn't manage to make it move any further.

"What is it?" she asked.

"The zipper, Miss. It's stuck."

The dress was just a little too small for her, even with her trained body that was by no means fat. Her breasts just wouldn't fit.

"C'mon pull harder." Vicky leaned her front on the wall of the dressing room, her butt pushed up to Josh's crotch.

Josh used his other hand to pull the dress closed behind her, finally managing to make some progress as Vicky loudly exhaled. A little at a time he closed the zipper behind her back.

"All done?"

"Yes Miss."

Vicky turned around, placing her hands on Josh's shoulders to steady herself. They both paused and looked at each other, pushed up close to each other by the tight fitting room. Josh's eyes glued to her luscious lips. He wondered if this was the right moment to kiss her.

"Um, I can't see, move," she said and pushed him to the back of the dressing room, revealing a small mirror on the wall that was behind him. Vicky examined herself in it, her dissatisfaction with the dress clearly displayed on her face. She leaned forward to check out her cleavage and then turned quickly to the side to check her profile. Turning back she stumbled and started falling.

Josh caught her, his hands on her hips. "Oops, sorry." Once again they both paused and just looked at each other. He can't help himself but fantasize about being just her boyfriend. His hand slides lower, almost squeezing her butt, before pausing and realizing what he's doing. He helps her back up on her feet.

"Ahem, no problem Miss."

"Hmm, this is the only size they had. I can hardly breathe in it. Too bad I guess," she said and turned her back to him again. "Would you?"

Josh struggles with the zipper a little again but manages to get it all the way down in under a minute. As soon as his fingers left the zipper Vicky turned and leaned on the wall. Josh waited, eager to see what would happen next. After all this time he has never seen Vicky's bare chest. He thought if she maybe had the key to his chastity on her.

"Um. That's all, you can wait outside," she said. His heart dropped hearing he wouldn't get to see her take the dress off.

He squeezed around her, his crotch sliding across her plump butt again. Walking out of the dressing room he bumped into Gemma and Becka. They just stood there staring at him.

"Wow, didn't know you were so slick," commented Becka with a sly smile.

Gemma just gave him an annoyed look and went into one of the empty dressing rooms.

"You aren't going to try anything on?" he asked Becka who remained standing there with him.

"Nah, nothing really caught my eye in here." She looks around and scratches her scalp. "It's so stuffy in here, let's go wait out front, okay?"

"Sure."

Walking out the front doors they stop by the railing just outside the store. Becka reaches out for it and leans over, looking down on the lower floors of the mall.

"You enjoying yourself? You looked mighty uncomfortable for a moment there," she asked him, turning to face him.

"Yeah, it's all good now, just-" Josh paused. He wasn't sure how honest he could be with Becka. He was more relaxed with her, seeing as she was much nicer to him than Vicky or Gemma. She enjoyed embarrassing him but she wasn't cruel like they were. Could he trust her?

"Just what?" she asked, her expression a mix of curiosity and caring.

Given the lack of people to confide in, he decided to trust her for now. "Do you think that-uh, that I have a chance with Vicky?"

Becka raised her eyebrow inquisitively. "You mean like sleeping with her?"

"That too, but more like as a boyfriend you know."

Becka sighed. "Man, I didn't expect you to drop something like that on me. Um, listen, if you mean like regular boyfriend-girlfriend stuff, that's not happening with Vicky. I'm sorry, but that's the truth."

"So what, I'm just gonna be her slave forever or what?"

"I don't know exactly what she's planning with you beyond the summer. That's between you and her. I'm just telling you that Vicky doesn't do regular relationships. You can forget about that."

"But she can't just-"

"Who can't what?" asked Vicky from behind them, leaving the store.

Josh turned around and froze. How much had she heard?

"It's nothing," said Becka and leaned off of the railing. "I'm starving, are we going to get some food soon?"

"Yeah, let's head to the food court now," said Gemma and handed her shopping bags off to Josh.

"Carry these," commanded Vicky as she also handed her bags to Josh, before turning around and walking in the direction of the restaurant section of the mall.

They stopped at one of the many tables between the various fast-food storefronts.

"Pick out something and then let's meet here," said Vicky and then turned to Josh as the rest of the girls walked off. "Wait here, okay? I'll get you something."

"All right Miss." Josh sat down and watched Vicky disappear in the crowd of hungry shoppers.

What Becka said started to dawn on him. No matter what happens when the summer is over, there is no scenario where he and Vicky are together and he isn't her slave. Being her slave sure had its upsides, it had some drawbacks too though. Drawback he was hoping to get rid of. But how?

The girls slowly trickled back in and started eating their lunch. Vicky brought him tomato salad with tofu. It wouldn't be his first choice, but at least the portion was quite generous.

In between glances at the girls chatting, he noticed someone staring in their direction. A girl with hazelnut hair in a ponytail, dressed in a summer dress. She was about as old as the girls, maybe a little older. She was sitting a couple tables over, intently looking at them.

Josh's paranoia took over. Did she somehow notice the cage under his jeans? Did she know he was their slave? Why does she keep staring right at them?

He tried his best to ignore her. It was probably nothing, she was just looking at something behind them or something. Still, the girl gave him bad vibes that he just couldn't shake.

He glanced back at her. She wasn't there anymore. There we go. She left. It was nothing.

"Hey," said the girl with hazelnut hair, standing on the other side of the table from him. Josh tensed up expecting the worst.

The girls all looked up at her. Their faces flashed with confusion but then turned up in recognition.

"Oh. Hi Tina, what are you doing here?" Vicky said and got up, hugging the girl.

"I'm just waiting for my father to come pick me up, he had to stay late at work. What about you guys? Still inseparable even now that high school is over I see," said Tina.